Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nervous and a virgin  (Read 12934 times)

Offline freeze44

Got to love the yoof of today; imperial in height and metric in weight  :crazy:

Yes!...and not taking Cueballs Yoda's advice....we now know there this guy going to see molly, with flowers, young, slight, shaking a bit and with a perma hardon for her....this has gone viral now...it not just UKP rooting form him, its most of the UK!!!  :lol:

Offline maxxblue

Yes!...and not taking Cueballs Yoda's advice....we now know there this guy going to see molly, with flowers, young, slight, shaking a bit and with a perma hardon for her....this has gone viral now...it not just UKP rooting form him, its most of the UK!!!  :lol:

Can't see any evidence of it going viral - do you have any links?

Offline freeze44

Can't see any evidence of it going viral - do you have any links?

Na just winding up  poor brokebackdick....

Offline bardock

I still think its kind of surreal that im actually going through with it, but after such a buildup im not just going to cancel!

Offline cueball

im not just going to cancel!

You'd better bloody not cancel neither, the whole of ukp are watching you now  :sarcastic:

Get stuck in young bumdick  :thumbsup:

And do a review  :D

Offline bardock

You'd better bloody not cancel neither, the whole of ukp are watching you now  :sarcastic:

Get stuck in young bumdick  :thumbsup:

And do a review  :D

thanks for all the support!

Offline Nagilum

thanks for all the support!

Have you still not gone over there.

Hurry up Bald-dick before I drive up and take Cueball with me for some MMF action.

Offline cueball

Hurry up Bald-dick before I drive up and take Cueball with me for some MMF action.

Bumdick is on tomorrow, no sleep tonight for that lad.

In case he blobs and we go, you're buying the flowers  :sarcastic:

Offline Nagilum

Bumdick is on tomorrow, no sleep tonight for that lad.

In case he blobs and we go, you're buying the flowers  :sarcastic:

:rose:

Do you think we could all go for dinner first. I don't mind paying the extra two hours.  :D

Like buttdick I found her to be sweet on the phone.  :kissgirl:

Offline Nagilum

im kind of short 5'9 and I weigh 80kg

So you are Muslim and now I shall conclude you are Bangladeshi.

Why don't you just upload a pic.

Still not learning are we!

Yeboahsleftfoot

Do you think we could all go for dinner first. I don't mind paying the extra two hours.  :D

Make sure you buy proper flowers, from a florist, not the petrol station and champagne, not fucking cheap Prosecco

Offline bardock

So you are Muslim and now I shall conclude you are Bangladeshi.

Why don't you just upload a pic.

Still not learning are we!

Im not bangladeshi, lol id never ever risk that! Anyway its arranged sooner than exoected. Its today!

Offline bardock

Lol dont u dare see her before me!

Offline cueball

Lol dont u dare see her before me!

I've already seen her, just remember this young bumdydick, when you kiss her, I popped in her mouth :sarcastic:

And I've had my tongue all over her body

Oh, and I live within eye shot of her gaff, I'll give you a friendly cheer and a wave when you're knocking on.

I'll know who you are  :sarcastic:

Offline bardock

I've already seen her, just remember this young bumdydick, when you kiss her, I popped in her mouth :sarcastic:

And I've had my tongue all over her body

Oh, and I live within eye shot of her gaff, I'll give you a friendly cheer and a wave when you're knocking on.

I'll know who you are  :sarcastic:
I didnt wanna know that. What a shit day today with all the rain. Could hav pocked a better day

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
I didnt wanna know that. What a shit day today with all the rain. Could hav pocked a better day

Don't worry, I don't think she'll be seeing to her clients in the garden.

Offline cueball

What are you doing on here, you should be ironing your undies, admiring the flowers, counting your cash and brushing your teeth.

Big day today bumdercock

We'll be expecting a report back on how it all goes, no fibs now, we want the truth  :D

Offline Nagilum

Im not bangladeshi, lol id never ever risk that! Anyway its arranged sooner than exoected. Its today!

Hmmm a muslim who does not like bangladeshi's then you are Pakistani, because you guys love each other!

Stop falling for the bait  :P

I will stop testing you now... maybe.

Offline Nagilum

Don't worry, I don't think she'll be seeing to her clients in the garden.

actually....  :cool:

Offline bardock

What are you doing on here, you should be ironing your undies, admiring the flowers, counting your cash and brushing your teeth.

Big day today bumdercock

We'll be expecting a report back on how it all goes, no fibs now, we want the truth  :D
I slept at 3 am yday and woke at 8am. Coukdnt sleep due to the anticipation so ive already done all that.

Offline Nagilum

Don't make excuses now, we are all counting on you to deliver. Deliver the payload like cueball did!

I will make a punter out of you yet!

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
actually....  :cool:

Haha! :sarcastic: In which case, someone needs to take a brolly with him :crazy:

Offline Nagilum

I slept at 3 am yday and woke at 8am. Coukdnt sleep due to the anticipation so ive already done all that.

I would run a few laps before, press ups, sit ups, bicep curls too just to give you that stallion pumped look.

Offline Nagilum

Haha! :sarcastic: In which case, someone needs to take a brolly with him :crazy:

This will bring a whole new meaning to wearing the 'raincoat'  :D

Offline cueball

No, not the garden, mum will hit the roof when she sees grass stains on young burntdick's freshly ironed thunderpants  :sarcastic:

Offline Sonny Crockett

Don't think about it too much. Just go ahead and do it. Once you've done it, everything will fall into place nicely.

Offline Nagilum

Joking aside...  :dance:

This is the way I like to prepare pre punt. 

External Link/Members Only

Neal69

This is either the biggest wind up in the history of UKP.

Or

This Guy is actually going to pop his cherry today.

N

Offline bardock

I feel like an idiot. I went there for a 30 minute slot. I  couldnt keep it hard. Well it did but it was intermittent. No matter how hard she tried. Im just so ashamed. She was really hot tho. But i didnt gwt off. I guess im no longer a virgin tho. Ill giv myself a gandjob once i reach home
« Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 04:10:35 pm by bardock »

Offline Sonny Crockett

I feel like an idiot. I went there for a 30 minute slot. I  couldnt keep it hard. Well it did but it was intermittent. No matter how hard she tried. Im just so ashamed. She was really hot tho. But i didnt gwt off. I guess im no longer a virgin tho. Ill giv myself a gandjob once i reach home

Sorry to hear. You'll someday find a way of staying hard at all times. Better luck next time.

Offline Brazilian Martian

I don't believe this guy at all he's blatantly attention seeking

Offline bardock

Lol youll have to ring her if you dont believe me. But why would I make this up. You want screenshots ? To add to the already existing ridicule

Offline cueball

Which wilted first bunduck, the flowers or the pecker?

In my book you're still a virgin, if you didn't get it in then you've still got your cherry.

Showing a lass a floppy dick doesn't constitute losing your virginity :D

Oh, by the way, what did you think of the tattoo she's got at the bottom of her back? It's hairbrushed out of her pics, I quite liked it
« Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 05:19:10 pm by cueball »

vw

Imagine it was the build up and nerves caused it, no need to feel shame shit happens !

So first kiss, first naked woman and lost virginity in 30 mins !

Offline anonymous1

All the WG care about is the money, so I wouldn't worry too much about your lack of experience and performance. Anxiety can play a part in it too, if I feel anxious or nervous the same thing happens to me too, I always find once I'm comfortable with someone it's not a problem.

FlyingBreadMan

Sorry to hear that Brokedick...who was the girl that you failed to poke?

Profile link?

vw

Sorry to hear that Brokedick...who was the girl that you failed to poke?

Profile link?
Here you go breadman get your dough in to that.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Yeboahsleftfoot

Here you go breadman get your dough in to that.

She needs to add cum in pants, cum in hand and cum immediately to her likes list before tomorrow's encounter!

This comedy song reminds me of your encounter if it is true
 :hi:

Offline bardock

Imagine it was the build up and nerves caused it, no need to feel shame shit happens !

So first kiss, first naked woman and lost virginity in 30 mins !
She was a really good kisser. I really enjoyed that. I didnt perform any oral or anything like that.
She was actually reassuring. Im going to see her again after she comes back from holidays
When i first put it in it felt like suction its such an odd sensatiin. Maybe the fact that im circumcized meant i didnt get stimulated enough.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 06:42:47 pm by bardock »

She was a really good kisser. I really enjoyed that. I didnt perform any oral or anything like that.
She was actually reassuring. Im going to see her again after she comes back from holidays
When i first put it in it felt like suction its such an odd sensatiin. Maybe the fact that im circumcized meant i didnt get stimulated enough.

Absolute nonsense  :wacko: your should start writing fantasy novels as you have a vivid imagination

Offline bardock

Which wilted first bunduck, the flowers or the pecker?

In my book you're still a virgin, if you didn't get it in then you've still got your cherry.

Showing a lass a floppy dick doesn't constitute losing your virginity :D

Oh, by the way, what did you think of the tattoo she's got at the bottom of her back? It's hairbrushed out of her pics, I quite liked it
I think you misunderstood. I did get it in but soon afterwards it went less hard and just sort of came out haha

Offline bardock

Absolute nonsense  :wacko: your should start writing fantasy novels as you have a vivid imagination
Lol here. for your own amusement.

Offline Turtle Z

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline bardock

Anyways i told you guys i would go for it. And i did. Even though i didnt get what i expected it was a good experience. Ill come on in the future later for round two when shes back haha.

Offline cueball

I think you misunderstood.

Ok, I'll take that as part effort

Did you see the tattoo bunduck? Has she had more done?

Offline bardock

Ok, I'll take that as part effort

Did you see the tattoo bunduck? Has she had more done?
There was no tattoo. Although the lighting was dark so i may have missed it.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
I think you misunderstood. I did get it in but soon afterwards it went less hard and just sort of came out haha

I've deflowered enough virgins to be able to say that this is completely normal. It's a combo of nerves and being a totally different sensation to when you wank.