Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sara Bomboshell  (Read 2698 times)

9 review(s) for Sara Bomboshell (7 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline radman67

OK let's try again as Admin obviously didn't like my previous review....

Comms - 10/10; Called on the spur of the moment on a Sunday to see if I could get a short notice meet & she happily agreed, texted me postcode & told me to call when I arrived.  Was guided in to a serviced apartment in the centre of town, very safe and clean.

Looks - 9/10; Petite, dark hair and a cracking pair of tits with a cute little arse

Once we had got the cash out of the way (£150 for 1.5 hours including anal), she stripped off and strangely helped me to fold up my jeans and hang my shirt up ! 

Then onto the bed for some kissing then OWO which resulted in pop number 1.  Rested up for a few minutes and asked her where she was from "it's a secret" was the answer (suspect because she's Romanian, but it says that on her profile so a bit odd).  Anyway, round two started with more OWO then on with the condom and up her arse (cowgirl) then some mish and doggy before I came again.

Another rest and some small-talk whilst she gave me a half decent massage and then started on the "old fella" again for another round of anal !  Was knackered after this but she said we still had plenty of time, so another massage and she asked if I wanted to go again (!!!) I didnt think I could & said so, but she was having none of it and after some more encouragement she managed to get another pop out of me with some "manual" effort and more OWO.

I know there's a lot of dodgy Romanian providers out there, but this one was great.  Well worth a punt.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Terenas

Glad you had a good time.

I've enjoyed fucking that arse a few times and plan to again soon!

vw

Cheers for the review Radman, glad you had a good time I like a good Romanian, nice when you find one.

Any idea what Bomboshell means ?  Might have to get her out to answer !

Offline camus

Does she have fake boobs? They do look a nice size in her pics... 

Offline Rimmington

Good to hear that there are Romanians out there that actually do what they advertise, and don't just try to get rid of you as quickly as they can.  Nice review.

Offline GoodIdea

She sounds like fun and fits the bill for me I think.  There's no number listed on her AW profile so can you only book over email?
« Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 11:22:00 am by GoodIdea »

Offline radman67

Strange, I booked her by telephone on Sunday.

Also re; tits question, if they were fake I honestly couldn't tell !

Offline Terenas

Also re; tits question, if they were fake I honestly couldn't tell !

They are enhanced. She had them done earlier this year.

Bingobango

So does she make you pay extra for owo?

Starts to bump the price up if you want that as well as anal and a facial.

She reminds me of someone famous but I can't think who... Maybe a closer look would help....

Offline GoodIdea

Number is up today so I guess it only goes up when she is available.

Offline invaderofrome

I must say her arse does look mighty inviting. :wackogirl:

Regards, Invader :thumbsup:

theGOAT

Thanks very much for the interesting review.

Does she do DFK?  Fingering?

Cheers!  :drinks:

Offline Wilson1981

Visiting Bristol this evening, might give her a call. Where is she staying? Cheers

Offline Roth

Visiting Bristol this evening, might give her a call. Where is she staying? Cheers

Serviced apartment in the centre of town - BS1. :hi:  Anymore than that then you'd be better texting her for a postcode. :unknown:

theGOAT

I've now realised I have seen her before.  She used to be called "Seleena Sexy".

I did a review here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=73801.0

Her old profile was this: External Link/Members Only

Cheers!  :drinks:

Offline thmsnmg

Booked for her 1pm today, did the AW booking and then texted her.  Got a response confirming booking and the postcode via text message.  Texted at 12:50 to say I was nearby, then called at 1:05, voicemail. 

Got a call from her about 5 minutes later stating that she didn't know if I was coming and 'lots of people book online and do not show up' and that she had booked a 90 minute appt with someone else.  I could visit her 'friend' though who was 'very pretty and new'.  When asked about services I was told that no A levels were available.

I declined and she told me she would try to sort something out, called me back about 30 minutes later as I was getting back into my car that I had parked in Cabot Circus to say come back.  By this time it was too late and quite frankly I wasn't really in the mood after that.

Online PeachyAssFan

Sorry to hear that. Put up a neg review. Atrocious service.

Offline Sonny Crockett

Booked for her 1pm today, did the AW booking and then texted her.  Got a response confirming booking and the postcode via text message.  Texted at 12:50 to say I was nearby, then called at 1:05, voicemail. 

Got a call from her about 5 minutes later stating that she didn't know if I was coming and 'lots of people book online and do not show up' and that she had booked a 90 minute appt with someone else.  I could visit her 'friend' though who was 'very pretty and new'.  When asked about services I was told that no A levels were available.

I declined and she told me she would try to sort something out, called me back about 30 minutes later as I was getting back into my car that I had parked in Cabot Circus to say come back.  By this time it was too late and quite frankly I wasn't really in the mood after that.

What a Fucking Bitch that woman is!!

Shaketherooom

Just sounds like a typical Romanian set up to me. Ive had it loads in the past.