Author Topic: Short summary reviews, any use?  (Read 521 times)

Yeboahsleftfoot

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I have seen a lot of agency girls over the last few years, from two agencies, before I joined this site, kept brief records, many are still working.

Do you think it will be useful to fellow punters to do summary reviews, like short one liners as a mini guide of the good & bad?

Don't want to come across as advertising the agencies and the punts were certainly mixed but happy to share.

Yes or no?

Offline Perrier

I would say yes - especially if they are mixed - I would rather have a brief indication from someone credible, than no review at all.

bigone

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I would say definitely yes
Any review good or bad helps us punters out  :thumbsup:

Offline hendrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,675
  • Likes: 582
  •  
  • Reviews: 64
If they're still working, yes please! :thumbsup:

Yeboahsleftfoot

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest