Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xox Nicky xox  (Read 1219 times)

20 review(s) for xox Nicky xox (15 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline bristol_lad

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
[Link added by admin]

Meet Nicky a few weeks back at her apartment near cabbot circus in Bristol. Agreed a few days prior to the meet about duration, services, extra's etc. On the day I text her that I was on my way and would see her shortly, about 15 mins before I was supposed to see her I got a text back saying she couldn't do the stated time, but she could see me a hour later. I agreed as I was horny and she had good feedback.

The new meet time came and went, as i was waiting outside the apartment door texting and trying to ring her to buzz me in. This lasted for 5 mins. After being let in, we exchanged pleasantries and she asked what I wanted and for how long? Umm... I've already sorted this with you beforehand, why are you asking me this again? Anyway, stated i was after 30 mins with extra's and handed over the money.

It was at this point I was asked to take a shower. Was in there for about just over 10 mins. Came out to Nicky sat on the bed in some nice lingerie with her beautiful cleavage on show. She's a attractive woman alright but looks more like her pictures with dark hair on her bed than she does the professional pictures with her hair and make-up all done up. Which is a shame as that's what persuaded to arrange a punt with her.

Started kissing each other on the bed which then led to her giving me some owo. I then returned the favour and went down on her, at this point I suggested she should get on top. Her response was "you've only got a couple of minutes left" was abit miffed by this but still wanted sex. so, on with the condom and we had sex with her on top for about a minute. The sex felt really, really good and i had to withdraw early as i didn't want to come during sex. Nicky then dropped to her knees to receive a facial/cim with me recording this on my phone. She took this well, would've liked to have covered her eyes and more of her face but all of the semen landed in her mouth as she was quite close. She then dribbled all the cum out of her mouth afterwards.

The big negative about the meet was obviously her including the 5 mins of me waiting outside and the 10+ mins of shower time into the booking. Reckon, I got maybe 12 mins altogether. I would see her again but it was for only 30 mins, I'd take a minimal shower and forego any cunnilingus and get straight down to sex. Or go for a hour if you like to take your time.

Offline Blue Suede Goo

That's a shame she was like that.
Not a hunt of clock watching when I saw her.
I'm going to book round 2 as soon as I can so I'll report back to see if she's got worse.

vw

Sounds like a negative to me, what a bitch, obviously getting to big for her boots from reading the worship on here and her aw feedback.

Clearly a conveyor belt hooker like the rest of the factory.

Out of interest 10 mins in the shower, was it pone of those shit showers that just dribbles or so nice you had to stay in ages ?

think many would see time wasting and short of time as a negative, if they don't it just encourages this sort of despicable behaviour !

One for my blacklist don't have the patience for this with incalls.

SeekingtheTruth

Looks like the HNDF need to pick up their game.

Seemed to start OK after the move to Bristol but a bout of recent negatives and neutrals is a bit alarming.

tonibell99

Sounds like she had another booking lined up just after you.
I have to ask though - 10 minutes in the shower when you've got a naked bird in the bedroom waiting for your cock! - wtf were you doing in there?  :unknown:

Offline nigel4498

Sorry to ask but any chance of a link to her profile?

Online JimmySW

Sorry to ask but any chance of a link to her profile?

In the thread directly below this one as I write!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=90560.0

It's not like you're new here or anything!

bristolqwerty

I have to ask though - 10 minutes in the shower when you've got a naked bird in the bedroom waiting for your cock! - wtf were you doing in there?  :unknown:
+1 to this  :P

vw

+1 to this  :P

She still shanked him he only recieved 12 mins and if you add shower 22 mins so was still skanked, by this skank

tonibell99

She still shanked him he only recieved 12 mins and if you add shower 22 mins so was still skanked, by this skank

I wasn't disputing the time he was short changed, just wondering wtf he was so long in the shower.  :hi:

vw

I wasn't disputing the time he was short changed, just wondering wtf he was so long in the shower.  :hi:

A decent prossie would have joined him or told him to hurry up as she needs a fuck !

Maybe he was doing this ?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=62265.msg796729#msg796729

bristolqwerty

:D me too  :D I like a nice singing session in the shower as much as the next fella, but still....those tits were waiting....

Offline bristol_lad

Was singing bohemian rhapsody in the shower.

Offline nigel4498

In the thread directly below this one as I write!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=90560.0

It's not like you're new here or anything!
Cheers Didn't see that at all.
Should have gone to Specsavers.

Offline Jamboney

Looks like the HNDF need to pick up their game.

Pardon my ignorance but what does HNDF mean?

Offline PeachyAssFan

Was singing bohemian rhapsody in the shower.
Thanks for the review and warning.  BR - That's only 6 minutes long. What about the other 4? :-)

bristolqwerty

Offline Mr_Pink

I have seen her in Cardiff she didn't clock watch at all great service.  But she defo a factory past the next guy on the stairs.

Offline Roth

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=90560.msg1102802#msg1102802

Not good of her.  :( When I saw her I was late arriving and we finished late. :thumbsup:  Got a full hour plus maybe a few minutes extra. :thumbsup: Mind you 2 mins max in the shower for me specially if there's a hot pussy waiting.  :lol: :kissgirl: :lol: