Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Nicky XOX Bristol  (Read 3757 times)

20 review(s) for xox Nicky xox (15 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Blue Suede Goo

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Saw Nicky a couple of weeks ago.
Purpose built apartment opposite Cabot Circus in Bristol.
Had a bit of a mare getting to her front door but she was cool about it on the phone which is always a good sign.
I must note that her voice is very odd- she sounds like she's Chinese (she's Hungarian) and it's every high pitched.

She was wearing normal clothes; jeans and a top.
She greeted me very formally and I gave her the money.
Nice place, good shower.
When I came back to the room she had changed into underwear and she looked really good.
We started kissing. She pursed her lips at first but after a minute we were snogging.
Her body is amazing. She's slim but has some meat on her, very shapely with fake tits. Not my preference but hers were amazing.
She gave me OWO and it was unbelievable. Her tongue action is fantastic.
We then moved to 69. Then her on her knees with a bit of deep throat.
I then fucked her tits and snogged her when she was still on her knees. I nearly shot early it was so good.
The fucking was done in cowgirl, missionary with her long legs over my shoulders and then doggy.
She came in cowgirl by the way, whether she really did or faked it, who knows?
It was a massive turn on though.
When I came, shot over her tits.
Fucking brilliant.

She told me then that she'd be away for three weeks so I guess she will be back in a week or so.
I can't wait to have a go on those tits again.
 :thumbsup: :drinks:

Offline 123Mel456

Her body is amazing. She's slim but has some meat on her, very shapely with fake tits. Not my preference but hers were amazing.

sounds like a decent punt - I'm not one for false tits either but like the idea of decent figure with a bit a bit of meat
Might just have to add to the old HL.  The HL is looking decent since joining on here, rarely use AW to search now, Just use it to get numbers /email etc   -rather follow decent reviews here :)

Offline Not_today

She looks tidy. Thanks for the heads up

Offline Roth

She really does have the weirdest high pitch voice.  :wackogirl: :wackogirl: Nearly put me off but so glad I went through with the punt.  She's a very tasty prossie.  :rose: :rose:

Offline hottext72

She really does have the weirdest high pitch voice.  :wackogirl: :wackogirl: Nearly put me off but so glad I went through with the punt.  She's a very tasty prossie.  :rose: :rose:

Did you see her recently, can not see a review on her from you.

Offline Roth

Did you see her recently, can not see a review on her from you.

This was from Roth:-

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=88107.0

Yep but my review would be well over 2 years old.  :hi: Saw her when she was working in the Cardiff Bay area.  In a nice pad not far from the big Asda. She was sharing with another prossie. I do remember taking a while to find her place and nearly ringing the wrong door bell  :scare: I had trouble understanding her directions probably her voice didn't help. Started the punt late from memory but I think we finished late too so she's not a clock watcher.  I do remember the jeans an T-shirt to meet me but she quickly changed into the kit I requested.  Nice body, BJ and sex from memory. :rose: :rose:  I would of remembered if it had been otherwise.

:drinks:

vw

I do remember taking a while to find her place and nearly ringing the wrong door bell  :scare: I had trouble understanding her directions probably her voice didn't help.

Thats a negative for me !   :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Imagine is a Welsh person had answered !   :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare:

Offline Roth

Thats a negative for me !   :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Imagine is a Welsh person had answered !   :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare:

I think she was speaking Welsh actually.

But seriously it weren't that bad but the place was a complex full of flats and townhouses.  A right nightmare in the dark when the only brain that is working is the one in your dick.  :wacko: :wacko:

bristolqwerty

Offline Roth

I'd persevere, love this look.  My type.
Hidden Image/Members Only

I did.   :) I found her pad eventually and had a good punt.  :rose:

Offline Urban_G

Nice review :thumbsup:

I can't wait until she comes back off holiday, I've seen Carla already and want to complete the set!

Does anyone know if they do duo's? I've never seen them available on the same day as each other :unknown:
« Last Edit: March 29, 2016, 10:01:13 am by Urban_G »

bristolqwerty

Roth you lucky sod.  I think I'd go for the Greek goddess look in the photo, curly hair dangling down,  tits out and a pair of black hold ups just as in the movies and ancient scrolls  :thumbsup:

Offline Roth

Roth you lucky sod.  I think I'd go for the Greek goddess look in the photo, curly hair dangling down,  tits out and a pair of black hold ups just as in the movies and ancient scrolls  :thumbsup:

Go for it Andy.  :drinks: :drinks: :)

SeekingtheTruth

She's a good punt and I think a genuine cummer. If she isn't then she is a damn good actress.

Agreed her voice is a bit odd but that doesn't matter when your cock is in her mouth.

To be fair the whole group of them are good punts.

Offline Blue Suede Goo

Nice review :thumbsup:

I can't wait until she comes back off holiday, I've seen Carla already and want to complete the set!

Does anyone know if they do duo's? I've never seen them available on the same day as each other :unknown:

I asked her about duos but she said no.

bristolqwerty

Looks like a nice :)  PAIR  :D  do they duo?  I have to say I prefer Nicky with black hair and curls.

Offline KC66

Has anyone seen Hannah? I've seen Carla but she is on holiday and Nicky doesn't float my boat. However, Hannah does!!!

Asian Hunter

Has anyone seen Hannah? I've seen Carla but she is on holiday and Nicky doesn't float my boat. However, Hannah does!!!

Most recent review of Hannah Sept 2015

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=69680.msg883567;topicseen#msg883567

Offline KC66

Most recent review of Hannah Sept 2015

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=69680.msg883567;topicseen#msg883567

Thanks Asian Hunter. That's a bit disappointing, I like my girls slim and petite, Hannah's pics look great but if she has put on weight since then my enthusiasm is waning!

Offline Urban_G

bristolqwerty

That's a shame :cry:
Yep, got her booked for tomorrow :yahoo:
Superb ~ I contacted her yesterday and got a quick response ~ unfortunately I'll have to wait until next week as I have to pop to London BUT I'll be minding the gap next week that's for sure.  :)  Confirmed she's now black and can do curls as photos.  :rose:
Hidden Image/Members Only   Hidden Image/Members Only

bristolqwerty

Plus she has lots of UKP reviews which seals it for me.  I like her clear menu, I don't mind paying for extras if they're clearly listed.  I'll certainly be trying CIM but would want to finish over those tits for a first time, who wouldnt?  Cos I missed out on my b/day punt I'm justifying this as one I'm owed, if work gets in the way its JBjolie so it's win win win.  Thankyou Jebus   :angelgirl:   :thumbsup:

« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 10:37:34 am by bristolqwerty »

theGOAT

I'm thinking of paying her a visit soon.  Love the look of her boobs.

I much prefer her photos with brunette hair though, not blonde, so what does she have at the mo?

Cheers!  :drinks:

bristolqwerty

I much prefer her photos with brunette hair though, not blonde, so what does she have at the mo?

She confirmed to me black and that she can do curls as in photos ~ I agree nice tits ~ MY focus would be mainly on those babies.  :kissgirl:
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 07:42:12 pm by bristolqwerty »

Offline Blue Suede Goo

Black hair when I saw her too.
Her tits are fantastic :thumbsup:
The best fit wank I've ever had.

bristolqwerty

Black hair when I saw her too.
Her tits are fantastic :thumbsup:
The best fit wank I've ever had.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

SeekingtheTruth

Hannah is my favourite out of the lot and I saw her on a regular basis before she moved to Bristol.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=25356.0

My review on her old profile, there are a few others there as well. Well worth a visit.

vw

SeekingtheTruth

Yeah, that is shocking, and I read she gave someone else OW when OWO is normally standard.

Offline Blue Suede Goo

Yeah, that is shocking, and I read she gave someone else OW when OWO is normally standard.

Yes.
These Hungarians won't be welcome this side of the bridge unless they up their game.
Shame. Nickie was so good before her holiday.
 :unknown: