Author Topic: Caen - France  (Read 1486 times)

Toejam

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Hi All,

Has anyone have any advice on massage parlours or brothels in Caen?  I'll be heading there tomorrow and hoping to try some local delicacies  :D  I can't find anything online.

Thanks

gerrybear

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

Offline bbois77

Brothels were made illegal after WWII, huge crackdown on street workers in last 6/7 years, plenty online though, just need to keep looking and do research, aka,links on this section, please search.


But don't expect too much/anything in a provincial, conservative, large town!

Toejam

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Thanks for the help guys.

None of the numbers that I was interested in worked on Vivastreet so ended up not bothering. 

gerrybear

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Surprising.
Just in case: you are sure you didn't make mistake dialing from your UK mobile? (I met someone recently who was dialing wrongly.)