I was in Stuttgart for one day and decided stop by the infamous Dre-farben-Haus (three coloured house). It was fairly easy to find, located near the shopping area, and I didn't have to pay for entrance.
I walked in the place to find i six floors of whores. As you walk around the building, they are all standing in the doorways to the rooms. It was 30 Euros for a suck 'n fuck so I figured it was the same as Amsterdam - hot girls but don't expect amazing service and expect half the girls to try and rip you off. With this in mind, I knew to be careful not to choose a girl who wasn't smiling and friendly. I went round the building twice and found one I liked. 23 year old bulgarian, adorable face and great body. Altogether it was a 7/10 shag.
I went off for a load of drinks and came back to round two pretty drunk. I went to find a girl I'd been looking for earlier, but she was pretty obnoxious to me so I didn't go for her. I went for the next girl who looked like her (blonde, tall, big boobs) but she turned out to be a rip-off. Complained the whole time, obviously didn't want to be there. Gave her a quick angry bang as a result and left without finishing. But I half expected this to happen, and as I said I pretty drunk.
Overall the girls in there are hot, but you're definitely not guaranteed good service. Worth a visit if you're on a budget and want a quick punt.