Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Review ScottishSacha - Bristol  (Read 3767 times)

71 review(s) for ScottishSacha (43 positive, 10 neutral, 18 negative) [Indexed by ]

pilgrimlad

HI all

My first review on here, although did post quite a few on %%% a few years ago, but this seems to be the place now.

My first punt for a couple of years. I don;t have huge amounts of cash, so usually go for the cheaper end of the market through necessity. I was deciding between Tanya12, KateSouthBristol and ScottishSacha on AW. As I've seen the first two before, thought I'd plunge into the unknown and try ScottishSacha.

Communication

This wasn't great, but ok. She doesn't give out a phone number, only uses private email. Had arranged 10:30 meeting, but mix up meant she had gone out and missed me. Bit annoyed, but re-arranged for later. She was apologetic about this.
Had trouble locating her flat in Clifton, but that was mainly my ineptitude to be fair. Nice enough flat, clean, newish. No free parking in the area though,which is a pain, but found a street space close by.

Appearance

Pretty, blond lady. lovely body, c-dcups breasts, no tummy, nice and toned but curvy. Big pierced nipples and several tattooes.

Meeting

Once inside, all was good. Had a pleasant chat about punting and AW for 15-20 minutes - no rush to get on with it. Handed over money (£40 for 30 mins, anal is available for £20) and undressed.

Onto the main act :) started with kissing and touching, then bit of breast kissing and down to her pussy. Clean and tasty, she got pretty wet and seemed to enjoy. Happy to have fingers in her pussy and ass. Demanded to suck my cock as i licked her - who am I to refuse a lady ?!

Good OWO, then into her pussy. Tight and wet is the best description i think!

Fucked in a few positions, she took it all well and seemed to enjoy. fair amount of dirty talk as well. Only slight off putting was her phone ringing which she checked and then said only 5 mins left, so wouldn't say wasn't a clock watcher, but didn;t feel rushed.

Finished in her mouth and face.

Afterwards, no rush to get rid of me, had a chat and left.

All in all, a mix between PSE and GFE. Very satisfactory all round.

Wouldn't say best I've had, but certainly not the worse. I would return, with I think is always the best reccommendation.

Hope this review is ok, I can add anything I've missed.

Finished over her face

Offline Roth

Glad you registered today to make your first post your first review. :rolleyes:

This one presumably?  :unknown:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Bit fucking risky punting with a prossie who doesn't put pics on her profile. :scare:

Well at least it wasn't one of the other 2 skanks that you were considering -

:scare: :scare:
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 04:11:49 pm by Roth »

vw

Bit fucking risky punting with a prossie who doesn't put pics on her profile. :scare:

Good fun gets the adrenaline going, noting like a nice surprise, not for everyone have found me another victim for a few weeks with no photos.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=87963.0

Anyway Pilgrim what dress size as she doesn't advertise one.

Also does she have a harsh scotch accent or a rare nice one ?

pilgrimlad

I'd say she was a size 10, but pretty bad at assessing these things.

She's from Edinburgh so a fairly mild accent. I found it sexy:)

Roth - tbf she did send a face pic, so wasn't entirely blind. As I said, I usually go at the cheaper end of the market, so risks are sometimes necessary!

Thanks for the links. Forgot that bit.

I have been with both the other two, aren't oil paintings but decent service, especially Tanya for the price

« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 05:00:15 pm by pilgrimlad »

vw

I'd say she was a size 10, but pretty bad at assessing these things.

She's from Edinburgh so a fairly mild accent. I found it sexy:)

Roth - tbf she did send a face pic, so wasn't entirely blind. As I said, I usually go at the cheaper end of the market, so risks are sometimes necessary!

Thanks for that info, she has odd pricing obviously likes the quick meets or is shit at maths if I went would order 2 1/2 hour meets for £40 each rather than 1 hour for £100.  Maybe anal is free in the hour one, prossie logic and that, beyond my pay scale !

pilgrimlad

Thanks for that info, she has odd pricing obviously likes the quick meets or is shit at maths if I went would order 2 1/2 hour meets for £40 each rather than 1 hour for £100.  Maybe anal is free in the hour one, prossie logic and that, beyond my pay scale !

For £40 definitely worth it. Tempted to go back and try anal next time. I didn't notice the hour rate only ever go for half hour!

She has a good body, nice pierced nipples:)

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
nosy question but u say you booked 30 mins and mention chatting for 15 ...then she checked her phone and said 5 mins left that gave you 10 mins play??
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

pilgrimlad

nosy question but u say you booked 30 mins and mention chatting for 15 ...then she checked her phone and said 5 mins left that gave you 10 mins play??

No worries. Should have made myself clearer. I was there for about 50 mins-1 hr, so she didn't start the clock until we'd finished chatting and undressed. That's why I didn't want to say she was a clock watcher even though she made it clear that the sex part would last the time paid.

pilgrimlad

Glad you registered today to make your first post your first review. :rolleyes:

This one presumably?  :unknown:

Well at least it wasn't one of the other 2 skanks that you were considering -

:scare: :scare:

Sorry, I hope that you don't think I registered just to post a positive review. I've been lurking around here for a while, but been out of punting for a couple of years for a number of reasons.

Thought that since I'd finally seen someone, would be useful to do a review for the community.

As for going for one without a picture, when i first started punting I used to mainly get names from Trade-it - took me a couple of years before found AW, so I'm kinda used to seeing girls without pics, so not a big deal. Especially at the cheaper end of the market - not much money has been lost either way.

I hope to engage some more with community now, plus post a few more reviews when i see some more.

vw

No worries. Should have made myself clearer. I was there for about 50 mins-1 hr, so she didn't start the clock until we'd finished chatting and undressed. That's why I didn't want to say she was a clock watcher even though she made it clear that the sex part would last the time paid.

Nice one Pilgrim

Are you from Plymouth and the pilgrim is Football related or a religious nut case punting ?   :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

pilgrimlad

Nice one Pilgrim

Are you from Plymouth and the pilgrim is Football related or a religious nut case punting ?   :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lol, I can't really remember why I chose pilgrimlad, it was years ago. Always been my punting handle. I think I randomly threw two words together that no one would ever relate to me!

Offline Roth

Asking for a face pic is a good idea. :drinks:

Sorry, I hope that you don't think I registered just to post a positive review. I've been lurking around here for a while, but been out of punting for a couple of years for a number of reasons.

Thought that since I'd finally seen someone, would be useful to do a review for the community.

As for going for one without a picture, when i first started punting I used to mainly get names from Trade-it - took me a couple of years before found AW, so I'm kinda used to seeing girls without pics, so not a big deal. Especially at the cheaper end of the market - not much money has been lost either way.

I hope to engage some more with community now, plus post a few more reviews when i see some more.

No worries pilgrimlad.  Welcome to UKP.  :drinks:

pilgrimlad

Just a sidebar to this one - I had a reply on AW from one of the other girls, KateSouthBristol: External Link/Members Only today. Was basically from someone else "a friend" with a number saying bloke will probably answer, but don't worry about it, he's fine.

I did see her a few years ago - it was £30 to basically do what you want, anal, OWO, ATM, facials, and she has a tidy body. But she clearly has some personal issues and I've heard since that people have had bad experiences. With a response like that, staying well away.

Also, a note on Tanya: External Link/Members Only I've seen her multiple times, used to work from a flat in Feeder Road. She's no oil painting, but she is always clean and polite, offers most things except anal, and does a good job. plus if you make her come, she'll always say "that was nice, thanks". For  £30 it's decent value.

Offline Roth

Just a sidebar to this one - I had a reply on AW from one of the other girls, KateSouthBristol: External Link/Members Only today. Was basically from someone else "a friend" with a number saying bloke will probably answer, but don't worry about it, he's fine.

I did see her a few years ago - it was £30 to basically do what you want, anal, OWO, ATM, facials, and she has a tidy body. But she clearly has some personal issues and I've heard since that people have had bad experiences. With a response like that, staying well away.

Also, a note on Tanya: External Link/Members Only I've seen her multiple times, used to work from a flat in Feeder Road. She's no oil painting, but she is always clean and polite, offers most things except anal, and does a good job. plus if you make her come, she'll always say "that was nice, thanks". For  £30 it's decent value.

Sounds well dodgy but obviously her pimp.  :scare: :scare:

Offline BogBog1

I too took a big punt (pun intended) last week and went to see Sacha despite the total lack of photos on her profile. This was because I was gagging for it but only had a small window of opportunity to punt due to work commitments, which essentially restricted me to a meeting close to work - which basically meant Clifton or nothing. Sacha replied, sent over a face pic and then a body pic (both obviously taken on her phone so no photoshopping etc), which was good enough for me.

I second the OP's review of Sacha. Sacha is genuinely Scottish (not like one of these "I am half Italian" (read: Romanian), "I am half Brazilian (ditto), "I am an exotic beauty" (ditto)....). She's really friendly, really short, slightly curvier than I was expecting but not so much so that I thought "oh bollocks". I like petite girls, and Sacha, while not super slim, is well proportioned and curvy, though still small. She's got GREAT tits, both nipples pierced, a hot arse... quite a few tattoos so if you don't like tats, she might not be for you.

Service-wise, all good - we started with prolonged kissing, which started a bit tentatively but she got more into it and soon became DFK while we undressed each other. Really good uncovered oral, verging on deep throat, with minimal use of hands (in fact I almost popped at this stage so had to tell her to stop), she enjoyed fingering and when I asked "how many fingers can you take?" her reply was "as many as you like"... got as far as three, right up to the knuckles (and I have pretty big hands) which was making her really wet and buck her hips and grind into me .... I reckon with a bit more time I could've gone for the thumb in there, which would have fairly naturally led to full-on fisting - but that's something for next time I visit. But by this point I was desperate to shag her, so on with the mac and shagged her in doggy. I lasted under a minute!

More chatting as we got dressed, she's been around for a while but has had a pretty low profile and only just getting her AW presence up and running. All in all, a good visit, and definitely a top option in the Clifton/Redland/Whiteladies Road area. Despite her not being 100% my usual type (petite, tanned), there was something about her I really liked and that means I'll be back for round 2.

Offline insignia

£40 for 30 mins or £100 an hour. so how much for 2 x 30 min sessions