Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: mysterious-mia-x - Sunderland - Nightmare unfolds  (Read 11012 times)

vw

And in answer to the question I've refused a free hour with her and reimbursement of my petrol.

Anyway why not get her to deliver the petrol money and free hour, she could the appreciate the effort you went to to not fuck her !

She's not 39

He never said that she was exactly that, maybe she had a bad make up day and made as much effort with the foundation as Mia did contacting you to cancel.   :scare:

GolfNut

Anyway why not get her to deliver the petrol money and free hour, she could the appreciate the effort you went to to not fuck her !

Can't be arsed. And got better things to do with my time.

He never said that she was exactly that, maybe she had a bad make up day and made as much effort with the foundation as Mia did contacting you to cancel.   :scare:

If you've seen her then I think you might know the answer to that one. If not then you're just speculating and about 5 miles off the mark.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 03:46:40 pm by GolfNut »

vw

Can't be arsed. And got better things to do with my time.

Have a zero tolerance to that sort of bullshit also, plenty of decent WG's that want to suck on those crazy golf balls.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 04:04:42 pm by vw »

GolfNut

Have a zero tolerance to that sort of bullshit also, plenty of decent WG's that want to suck on those crazy god balls.

:thumbsup:  :drinks:

Offline cueball

If you've seen her then I think you might know the answer to that one. If not then you're just speculating and about 5 miles off the mark.

Maybe it was just a bad guess about emily's cream brolly's age golfy.

It's easy to guess wrongly, mia guessed that fucking two punters about and offering a bit of pap money would not come to nowt, another bad guess I'd say.

Mia also guessed that it would be ok to post a screen shot of a punters mobile number and name over sommat trivial (gone now).

It's easy to guess wrongly  :lol:

Here's my guess.... She's one to avoid

Fear not though lads, there will be a green one goes up soon enough to try and counteract this red one, I guess  :D

vw

Fear not though lads, there will be a green one goes up soon enough to try and counteract this red one, I guess  :D

Will put money he who is preparing the green one was the one that bumped both victims here.

aberdeen angus

hmm--i have seen her and all went well--however i have noticed over the months she seems to be getting a bit too big for her boots--must be struggling for work too-as her profile is on most north easts areas

Offline threechilliman

Here's my guess.... She's one to avoid

No need to guess. There will be a WK along shortly to right matters when a popular girl gets a red one. There always is. Forget that red one, here's my green one. There now, that's better.....

tcm

GolfNut

No need to guess. There will be a WK along shortly to right matters when a popular girl gets a red one. There always is. Forget that red one, here's my green one. There now, that's better.....

tcm

You'd expect that perhaps tcm but under the circumstances of her bad back it would clearly not be a wise move as it would incriminate her even more.

My guess is that it/they will come when the dust settles after the holiday and hiatus.

Amused me when she was telling me how bad her back was and then she said she was off on holiday with the braggart, I challenged her on the this she said she was going because "It was all paid for".

Says it all really.

GolfNut

AW feedback left today by same punter who has already left 2 feedbacks.

Bad back eh!

Rod trotter

Told you the bad back was bullshit

Total shitwipe this one, avoid at all cost

GolfNut

Told you the bad back was bullshit

Total shitwipe this one, avoid at all cost

Blimey didn't realise crushed vertebrae healed that quick!  :dash:

Back to work already! Her UKE status now reads:

"My last week in work this week till April. Friday is my last day duos tonight from 8 and Thursday from 12 with tori drop us a aw pm xx"

vw

Blimey didn't realise crushed vertebrae healed that quick!  :dash:

Back to work already! Her UKE status now reads:

"My last week in work this week till April. Friday is my last day duos tonight from 8 and Thursday from 12 with tori drop us a aw pm xx"

Just a big piss taker, I do wonder if she has double booked the holiday away ?   :scare: :scare:

GolfNut

Just a big piss taker, I do wonder if she has double booked the holiday away ?   :scare: :scare:

:lol: :lol:

Looks like she's into damage limitation now.  :D

After saying she wouldn't post face pics because of safety reasons a few weeks ago,  this morning there's a full face pic posted on UKE for all her fanboys to ogle. Amazing! How many contradictions does this girl believe she can make without realising we can see right through her??

Offline threechilliman

There'lol be a n apology on here from her next.

tcm

Rod trotter

rugger35

Plenty of good reliable girls up here was on UKE the other day she could not be any clearer in her utter contempt on what she thinks of us guys who punt. Ideas way above her station no doubt.

Offline Tiger63

Plenty of good reliable girls up here was on UKE the other day she could not be any clearer in her utter contempt on what she thinks of us guys who punt. Ideas way above her station no doubt.

Have to say I was a bit taken aback reading what she had posted....never met her and probably never will but she seemed to be on the up....until this :thumbsdown:

Rod trotter

Have to say I was a bit taken aback reading what she had posted....never met her and probably never will but she seemed to be on the up....until this :thumbsdown:

Not being lazy just cant be arsed to look, what was it.?

Offline threechilliman

Link?

tcm

Reeson69

Three hours is a long time to travel for a punt.
I do an hour's travelling at the most because we all know how unreliable some of the girls can be and I've come back frustrated a few times.

I wouldn't travel 3 minutes to see her and wouldn't drive 3 hours to any punt.

Offline OscarC

Not being lazy just cant be arsed to look, what was it.?

She had posted a thread about sick clients making her feel run down or some shite like that and having to cancel bookings. Maybe that is the one he is referring to?  Or she did have a UKE status update a day or so ago relating to the negative feedback she had received & was most out out by it. But don't worry Denyason came to the white knight rescue with some fluffy arse licking bollocks - all been deleted since.

lonewolf247

I emailed her a couple months back and her comms were pretty poor. Came across as if it was too much of an effort to answer a valid question and seemed very abrupt. I've not been interested since then. A little effort goes a long way which some girls don't understand, some do like keeva, Emily fox and Brooke Knights.

Rod trotter

She had posted a thread about sick clients making her feel run down or some shite like that and having to cancel bookings. Maybe that is the one he is referring to?  Or she did have a UKE status update a day or so ago relating to the negative feedback she had received & was most out out by it. But don't worry Denyason came to the white knight rescue with some fluffy arse licking bollocks - all been deleted since.

Ive got that daft fucker on ignore so maybe thats how i see nothing of his.i thought he was following frankie around the world, is mia the latest hes stalking?

The drooling of her pics makes me heave, tbh she isnt even all that, no stunner who not have me turning my head in RL.

The treatment and couldnt give a fuck attitude stinks of someone who doesnt give a shit, the double booking and obvious bullshit about a bad back prove it.

Never even heard of her till this review so she has no reputation tbh...and thats shattered now  :rose:

GolfNut

Three hours is a long time to travel for a punt.
I do an hour's travelling at the most because we all know how unreliable some of the girls can be and I've come back frustrated a few times.

I wouldn't travel 3 minutes to see her and wouldn't drive 3 hours to any punt.

You're right Reeson. It is a long way and as always a risk, but didn't honestly think a wg would let a punter travel so far and have the audacity to double (or triple  :dash:) book and not cancel in advance of the meeting.

Maybe we're spoilt down here in the E Mids, but we have girls that set very high standards in customer service: LucieBee, Mandy, DarlingSophie, BritishBombshell to name a few of our top girls.

I'm sure you have girls with similar standards in the NE. I incorrectly thought Mia fell into this category. Perhaps she will realise that her above average looks will not be sufficient to maintain a healthy customer base, and looking at some of the comments here it appears she's doing a very poor job in customer service and relations already.

Ironically she's popped up in the E Mids UKE forum indicating she might be touring at some point. Count me out!

If you read, at the very start, I did hold up my hands to say that I really should have heeded my concerns.

Thanks for all the support. Lesson learned!

Rod trotter

You're right Reeson. It is a long way and as always a risk, but didn't honestly think a wg would let a punter travel so far and have the audacity to double (or triple  :dash:) book and not cancel in advance of the meeting.

Maybe we're spoilt down here in the E Mids, but we have girls that set very high standards in customer service: LucieBee, Mandy, DarlingSophie, BritishBombshell to name a few of our top girls.

I'm sure you have girls with similar standards in the NE. I incorrectly thought Mia fell into this category. Perhaps she will realise that her above average looks will not be sufficient to maintain a healthy customer base, and looking at some of the comments here it appears she's doing a very poor job in customer service and relations already.

Ironically she's popped up in the E Mids UKE forum indicating she might be touring at some point. Count me out!

If you read, at the very start, I did hold up my hands to say that I really should have heeded my concerns.

Thanks for all the support. Lesson learned!

Well the review is here for us all to heed the warning.unless you are a fanboy

GolfNut

« Last Edit: March 01, 2016, 03:20:55 pm by GolfNut »

Online captainsc

I see from her AW profile that she has been reviewed twice by Vlinders.
He may be the reason you got bumped as he has been a big spender in the past.

GolfNut

I see from her AW profile that she has been reviewed twice by Vlinders.
He may be the reason you got bumped as he has been a big spender in the past.

Looks like she doesn't have a clue who she seen. She should win an Oscar!

mysterious-mia-x (62)   25/02/2016 04:38   Offering Services
    What a great booking ! Such a loving and funny man ! Can't wait for out next meet ;)

Response:   Didn't actually meet with Mia, Cancelled this booking with a weeks notice.

Offline sesalovdarlo

This girl is a complete clown. She literally blew away a chance to earn £££ I had a buisness partner who I get on with really well socially and he wanted me to arrange a lady to keep him company for his whole stay while he was in north east, no expense spared. Then after reading a few negative reviews about her I arranged a lady from Yorkshire agency instead.

Rod trotter

Glad to see shes losing money

The complete muppett

Offline david4u

Hi,
Anyone knows what happened to Mia as her AW profile states,

"The following problem(s) were detected:
    Sorry, this profile cannot be accessed at this time. It is most likely that it has been suspended due to suspicion of it's authenticity."

vw

Hi,
Anyone knows what happened to Mia as her AW profile states,

"The following problem(s) were detected:
    Sorry, this profile cannot be accessed at this time. It is most likely that it has been suspended due to suspicion of it's authenticity."

Maybe she double booked or maybe she is on her scheduled holiday with a punter, possibly the booking bumper !

Who knows she may have triple booked the holiday so cannot confirm which punter it is with !

People take them down all the time, usually as they don't want messages when not available

Rod trotter

Im sure her fanboy on uke has taken her on holiday, the one who got banned on here.

They deserve it.they work hard

Offline Swiveltool

Had a booking with Mia, all comms were good probs because a double booking wasn't on the cards ha. Only problems was with hygiene patchy false tan, kebab breath and a pissy fanny. Over priced by a long way.

Looking4fun

Had a booking with Mia, all comms were good probs because a double booking wasn't on the cards ha. Only problems was with hygiene patchy false tan, kebab breath and a pissy fanny. Over priced by a long way.
So why didn't you do a review  :dash:

Offline threechilliman

So why didn't you do a review  :dash:

+1. Information like that is of only limited value after the event. Still, I suppose those thinking about booking her now have the information.

tcm

Offline cueball

This is the kind of post that has a lot of us annoyed.

The thing that bugs is that you've posted it on a review thread, you already had that info but thought it ok for the rest of us to go and find out for ourselves and you keep it to yourself.

That's the worse kind of leeching on here.

You should have done a proper negative review. I'm sure golfy would have re considered his big drive if the likelihood of a fishy fanny was at the end of it.

Thanks for your belated input  :dash:

Looking4fun

This is the kind of post that has a lot of us annoyed.

The thing that bugs is that you've posted it on a review thread, you already had that info but thought it ok for the rest of us to go and find out for ourselves and you keep it to yourself.

That's the worse kind of leeching on here.

You should have done a proper negative review. I'm sure golfy would have re considered his big drive if the likelihood of a fishy fanny was at the end of it.

Thanks for your belated input  :dash:
+1 like I've already said on another thread comments like this hold no weight with me at all
Do a review with specifics

GolfNut

Thanks for your belated feedback Swiveltool. As already stated a review would certainly have helped making the right decision rather than taking a punt. It's never too late, so if you'd be so kind a review of your shite experience would be more than welcomed.

Seems like she's only interested in 2 week holidays at the minute, but guaranteed she'll be looking for business when the dust settles and I really really hope she has a dusty phone for all the shit she has delivered.

Rod trotter

So am i right in thinking that Denyson who idolized Frankie , bit of a creep , has taken her on a all expenses paid holiday to Thailand ? Costing him hundreds and hundreds???

Fucking hell man

Offline ollie52

So am i right in thinking that Denyson who idolized Frankie , bit of a creep , has taken her on a all expenses paid holiday to Thailand ? Costing him hundreds and hundreds???

Fucking hell man

As the old adage goes a fool and his money are soon parted.

Barry Shipton

Fucking hell man

In a word yes - you can see the full Mills and Boon photo story version unfold on UKE.

And before anyone else says it, yes he could have gone for half the price and picked up a nice ladyboy for the fortnight at a fraction of the price at a Pattaya ping pong show!  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline foreverchanges

Fucking hell man

Yup..like I said earlier in the thread, the next thing will be a generous donation towards the new boobs..more money than sense. :crazy:

Offline OscarC

Fucking hell man

What a tool. It can only end in tears for him. She will just be using him as a cash point for a holiday.

Rod trotter

What a tool. It can only end in tears for him. She will just be using him as a cash point for a holiday.

I find it fucking sad unless he's loaded and couldnt give a shite.expensive ego boost the knacker what he is

marco0909

long way to drive for a shag .

Offline Tiger63

IIRC she was getting the holiday paid for and a daily rate while shes out there  :unknown: