Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: mysterious-mia-x - Sunderland - Nightmare unfolds  (Read 11011 times)

GolfNut

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have to hold my hands up on this one. It had all the hallmarks of a disaster yet I ignored the signs.

Mia is without doubt a hottie and her pics posted on UKE, which included a couple of face pics, quickly removed, enticed me to make an approach, which I did, but didn't get a response for a couple of days, which started "Hello sorry just seen this". That in itself should have warned me away, but I persisted and agreed an hour and a half booking, 2 1/2 weeks in advance, , which I've done before for the likes of Michelle and Adele without any problem. This was done on AW and promptly confirmed by Mia. Job done, or so I thought.

So ready for the 3 hour plus drive up the A1, I set off, and fired off a confirmation text at 9am not wanting to do it too early, as she'd mentioned I was her first booking of the day and so she would be nice and refreshed. No response by 10am did ring alarm bells a little, but I assumed as per her messages that I should carry on and head into Sunderland. I had a text message from my regular girl while I was driving so ended up chatting (hands free of course) told her where I was going as she knew I'd set it up. Also mentioned to her that I had a slightly bad feeling as I'd had no response back yet from Mia. She echoed my concern, how ironic!

Finally pulled into the services 15 minutes down the road from Sunderland and called her but got no answer, then straight away got a call back from her. She didn't seem to know who I was so I told her and she seemed surprised and told me she'd cancelled by text at 6am that morning after spending the night in hospital with a bad back. I hadn't received any text, nor any message on AW or UKE.

It was at this point that my heart sunk. I'd travelled all that way for fuck all. I wouldn't have minded a cancellation. In fact I suspected she might cancel as her kitten had been poorly and at the vet the day before. In fact I even went as far to message her to check if she was still up for it, and she assured me that unless I heard to the contrary it would be fine. How wrong can you be?

What I couldn't get right in my head was the fact that a) I never received this so called text message,  b) why she would let a client travel for over 3 hours after cancelling, without making sure he had received the cancellation and c) why not send messages via AW and UKE just to be sure??

She also claims not to have received the text I sent to her, and this is when the fun started. Suddenly it was my fault for driving all that way when she hadn't responded to my text. Her attitude at this point was incredible, and I suddenly became quite pleased I wasn't spending my hard earned cash on such an unpleasant individual. Mia charges more than any other girl I've come across in the North East. London prices in fact, so I was expecting a lot. I seriously doubt she could actually live up to my expectations, as I've seen some of the best girls if you care to check my reviews. Maybe I dodged a bullet who knows?

The most galling part was the complete absence of an apology or sympathy to the fact that I had driven so far for nothing. Basically it was my fault and tough shit was the sentiment of her tone. I ended the call when she began to raise her voice and began to rant about how nobody should make bookings via uke even though I have done quite a few and ignorant to the fact that I made the booking on AW. Unbelievable!

She may have been to hospital, she may have cancelled the meet by text at 6am, but I've never heard of text messages disappearing into the ether. I've sent her proof of my message, and eagerly await her proof, which if received I will update this post. Baited breath!

Lesson learned for me is never to travel back to the North East ever again for a punt. You might indeed have the best girls but this one has definitely tarnished the rest of them as far as I'm concerned. Pity Tori has cut back her hours as I would have loved to have seen her, though I guess I will be less than welcomed now.

I also assume this negative will have little if any impact on Mia's fanboys and throngs of local punters queueing up to see her.

It might however dissuade any potential punter from travelling any large distance to see her, or at least think twice before doing so, as I should have done.

Negative: 6 hours of my life and the best part of a tank of petrol I'll never get back
Positive: £190 in my pocket for another rainy day

Happy punting

GN

Offline MeesterNeek

That is a truly dreadful experience for you - sure you will survive but it is still an appalling example of service

Offline foreverchanges

I've had similar experiences when I used to travel up to the Edinburgh saunas from Newcastle where the girl I had booked no showed but of course the consolation there was there was  still another six or seven girls to choose from.
It definitely sounds as if today didnt match your other experience of a certain NE legend last year.

GolfNut

That is a truly dreadful experience for you - sure you will survive but it is still an appalling example of service

Thanks Neek. I will survive, as long as I know how to love :D (song lyrics for those who missed it)

I've had similar experiences when I used to travel up to the Edinburgh saunas from Newcastle where the girl I had booked no showed but of course the consolation there was there was  still another six or seven girls to choose from.
It definitely sounds as if today didnt match your other experience of a certain NE legend last year.

Thanks forever. Yes it was a big disappointment, not to mention complete waste of a day. And nope not a patch on LD and I'd suggest that wouldn't be different even had the meet gone on based on my brief exchange with her.

Offline Eurypides

I can sympathise GN.  I sometimes travel a fair bit to bookings and comms are incredibly important for reassurance.  It's frustating when this isn't appreciated.

I've only ever been caught out once anything like this in the past and the girl in question offered me a heavy discount for a rebooking, and was highly apologetic for her flakeyness.  That was only an hour's travel as well, not 3 hours.

It's obvious as well from some of the other WGs you have seen and reviewed around the UK that you are a fair reviewer with a lot of other examples of good comms and service to use for comparison.

Offline cueball

I'm sure this lass posted a pic on uke of a text message argy bargy she'd had with some punter, probably gone now.

Sounds full of her own importance and best avoided.

Offline MeesterNeek

Sounds full of her own importance and best avoided.

Yup - obviously not her fault  :wackogirl:  :scare: :sarcastic:

External Link/Members Only

Offline cueball

She's either reading this or one of her toe kissing fan boys are doing the leg work for her.

Typical rebuttal just gone up on her profile  :dash:

Well done for the review golfy nut

Offline Placebo88

Is she British ? The interview states primary language is English , but her photos and writing don't match this . I am happy to see British or foreign girls so don't see the need to lie .

Sounds like she messed the comms up badly, not good enough  ever , especially not after all the planning and travel involved for the OP.Sorry to hear about it , but it is a mistake to tar the whole of the NE with the same brush because of one unreliable WG .

Offline cueball

She'll be joining anytime to put all the facts across to us all :dash: no doubt she'll be putting a screen shot of a text message on one of her profiles.

GolfNut

Is she British ? The interview states primary language is English , but her photos and writing don't match this . I am happy to see British or foreign girls so don't see the need to lie .

Sounds like she messed the comms up badly, not good enough  ever , especially not after all the planning and travel involved for the OP.Sorry to hear about it , but it is a mistake to tar the whole of the NE with the same brush because of one unreliable WG .

Thanks Placebo.

Yep local lass by all accounts. And a very popular one too. Spelling and grammar appears not to be a strong point.

I felt that in choosing one of the supposed top girls in the NE as she appears to be I was guaranteed a great punt. :dash:

Of course there are other good girls up there. As I said I'd love to see Tori, but I've assumed perhaps wrongly that having given her a neg that other NE girls will not want to see me. I'd also be reluctant to make a 3 hour punting trip ever again, it's just too far and too risky. I might change my opinion over time but I've seen too many cracking local girls to bother risking another jaunt North for the time being. I also get down to London so get my cake.

Rod trotter

This should be interesting

Shes a fav on Uke so it will be intetesting to see who has the balls to criticise her.

Disgraceful treatment and i for one wouldnt part with a penny to see her now.no need to be so arrogant to you.

Thanks for the heads up

Offline Tiger63

Got to say that is piss poor.....be interesting to see what happens with her fans

Offline baresi

good job that her personal fluffy is banned on here as he'd be dusting off his suit of armour

Offline Darlobloke

I hope you took the offer of refunding your fuel. Still doesn't excuse bad manners and the fact that the poor bloke had travelled 3 hrs to see this supposed premium girl. Then had the delights of a return 3hr journey with full cannons!

Offline johnny34

Thanks for the review GolfNut. Sorry you had such a wasted journey, 6hr round trip  :thumbsdown:

Rod trotter

Ive noticed shes not putting up much defence

Bad back my arse

Offline Darlobloke

Ive noticed shes not putting up much defence

Bad back my arse
Yes bad back so just not working Sundays... Surely if back is bad best to take some time off. Would imagine some positions being difficult with a bad back!

Rod trotter

Her fanboy will be taking her on a nice holiday to make it all better

Offline Pathfinder2

fired off a confirmation text at 9am

Not white knighting, just putting another possibility. I'm assuming this was Saturday.
I sent my confirmation text at 8.55, and got a reply straight back say she had a bad back and needed to cancel. A few more texts and back forth, and it's 9.00.
Possible that your confirmation got confused with one of my replys.

Offline foreverchanges

Or treating her to a boob job.

Looking4fun

Not white knighting, just putting another possibility. I'm assuming this was Saturday.
I sent my confirmation text at 8.55, and got a reply straight back say she had a bad back and needed to cancel. A few more texts and back forth, and it's 9.00.
Maybe that could have happened but it's no consolation to a punter that's travelled 3hours to see her

Offline Pathfinder2

Maybe that could have happened but it's no consolation to a punter that's travelled 3hours to see her

No, absolutely none at all. I've been let down after a long journey and what should have been a great day turns into a crap one.
Just adding a little background to his review.

Rod trotter

Here they come

pierrot

Don't be ridiculous of course you are.

Offline Tiger63

mmmm....not sure how that could happen as it would have had Golfnuts name on the text......wait a minute.....what are you up to???

Offline Pathfinder2

It occurs to me, that 3 hours is a long drive for a 15min incall. Mind if I ask when your appointment was for, and how long?
It sounds like we might have been double booked.

Offline baresi

and paying for the cattery for little Dusty the kitten

Rod trotter

It occurs to me, that 3 hours is a long drive for a 15min incall. Mind if I ask when your appointment was for, and how long?

Stop trying find excuses.....clearly you are whiteknighting.

Offline Tiger63

It was for 90 mins

Offline cueball

Clippety clop, clippety clop.

Here they come

Looking4fun

Just the re-read this review & this reminded me of when I tried booking Mia via aw
"Hello sorry just seen this". Initial coms were no problem until I asked for a booking time/date then after the requested booking date had passed I got that message.
I've got to say her coms on uke are very good I messaged her on there & she replied a few hours later, very polite & friendly.
Hopefully she learns from this & sorts it out when she returns from her holiday

Offline Xemit

I wonder why she uses stolen images on her adultwork profile rather than her own? The first is from a myfreecams model "ReyasRoom" and the third appears to be instagram model "officialgianna".

GolfNut

The plot thickens! I was booked in at 12pm for 90 minutes. Are you saying you had a booking?

Offline Pathfinder2

I was booked in at 12pm for 90 minutes. Are you saying you had a booking?

I was booked at 12.30 for 2 hours

We were double booked. Glad it was cancelled now, don't feel like trying an MMF.

Looking4fun

She likes gang bangs pity she didn't tell you two

Offline threechilliman

The plot thickens! I was booked in at 12pm for 90 minutes. Are you saying you had a booking?

We were double booked. Glad it was cancelled now, don't feel like trying an MMF.

Presumably both were booked in advance? It seems our Mia has pulled a fast one. Be interesting to see what she has to say about it. Hopefully the WK's will think twice before defending her.

You just can't trust 'em can you?

tcm

Offline cueball

Two punters cancelled for more or less the same time.

My money is on a more lucrative booking with a regular.

Stinks though don't it, old golfy drove for three hours to get knocked back, just shows what sort of person she is.

I reckon both of you lads were kept on the pending shelf in case mr fat wallet cancelled.

I'd dodge this fucker like the black death if I were you lads.

vw

Clippety clop, clippety clop.

Here they come

Sorry to see a reformed guy like crazy golf having a bad non punt for starters, i would be fuming driving for 6 hours then being a victim of his former forum crime. 

Come full circle !   :drinks:

That's terrible for you both, deepest sympathies, all we need now is the 12:30 propper review you were both bumped for, triple booking now what's that about ?
« Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 02:29:26 pm by vw »

GolfNut

Sorry to see a reformed guy like crazy golf having a bad non punt for starters, i would be fuming driving for 6 hours then being a victim of his former forum crime. 

That's terrible for you both, deepest sympathies, all we need now is the 12:30 propper review you were both bumped for, triple booking now what's that about ?

Thanks vw, but what's all this "reformed" bollocks!"?? Just been having a break.  :D

Absolutely fucking unbelievable. I've been on the golf course reading this shit and have only just seen that I've been well and truly made to look like a proper dick by this fine example of a working girl.

And in answer to the question I've refused a free hour with her and reimbursement of my petrol.

I am speechless!  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline Pathfinder2

To be honest, I'm not that bothered about my experience. Got out of bed, put the kettle on, sent text, got reply, drank coffee.
Thought no more about it until I saw this review.

But a review by a third booking would be fucking hilarious.

Offline cueball

Just been having a break.  :D

:lol: :lol:
You were banned golfy, the boss gave you your little break

GolfNut

If you care to read recent reviews vw you'll actually find I was correct in my assumptions

vw

Thanks vw, but what's all this "reformed" bollocks!"?? Just been having a break.  :D

Absolutely fucking unbelievable. I've been on the golf course reading this shit and have only just seen that I've been well and truly made to look like a proper dick by this fine example of a working girl.

And in answer to the question I've refused a free hour with her and reimbursement of my petrol.

I am speechless!  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Your not the one that looks a dick, you did nothing wrong.

Long way to go for a timewaster, I wouldn't risk driving that far for a free hour with a decent prossie let alone one that had pissed me off.

Did she know how far the crazy golf was travelling ? If so that's worse !  :angry:

Did you not have a backup plan to action ?   :unknown:

Be grateful this one wasn't around to criticise your review !

Might be pertinent to ask the OP to supply proof.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 03:13:38 pm by vw »

vw

If you care to read recent reviews vw you'll actually find I was correct in my assumptions

Oh its still negative ?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=84378.0

Offline cueball

:lol:

You've gotta laugh sometimes

Never mind golfy, there's always emily's cream brolly and mandy ( :dash:) to go at.

GolfNut

Your not the one that looks a dick, you did nothing wrong.

Long way to go for a timewaster, I wouldn't risk driving that far for a free hour with a decent prossie let alone one that had pissed me off.

Did she know how far the crazy golf was travelling ? If so that's worse !  :angry:

Did you not have a backup plan to action ?   :unknown:

She knew exactly how far I was coming.

Didn't have a back up plan as I didn't think I needed one. I rarely ever source a back up. In this instance I ended up with a reasonably satisfactory punt in Derby with MayaSmith

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=81748.0

Still doesn't detract from the shenannigans this girl has been up to.

Al Reet

but I've never heard of text messages disappearing into the ether. I've sent her proof of my message, and eagerly await her proof, which if received I will update this post. Baited breath!

This post isn't an attempt to excuse the wg in any way as she was bang out of order but it may help anyone who isn't aware you can get delivery reports for texts.

I know from experience at work that texts can and do sometimes go missing so I always get a delivery report when texting wg's. I'm not sure if different networks use other methods but on o2 or associated networks like Tesco or GiffGaff, typing *0# just before the main body of text will get you a reply that your message has been delivered to the other person's phone whichever network they're on.

It's no guarantee it's been read, but at least the wg can't say she never received it. Well she can but she'd be telling fibs. If I get a delivery report and no response I'd assume I'm being ignored and wouldn't carry on travelling to a punt.

GolfNut

:lol:

You've gotta laugh sometimes

Never mind golfy, there's always emily's cream brolly and mandy ( :dash:) to go at.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Funny fucker