Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ela.bby@outlook.com - Tottenham (formerly cute.lisa Doll-Nadia Sexynicol22)  (Read 2629 times)

spiderwebber

External Link/Members Only

This is the second time I'm visiting this WG.
The last time was in June last year https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=60666.0  Here's my review - she was going by the name of Cute.Lisa and was working out of a Hoe Street flat in Walthamstow.
She's also been going by the names of SEXYNICOLE22 and DOLL-NADIA

She's now in a larger house in a discreet location (with parking) on a side road in Tottenham - Seaford Rd, Near St Anne's Rd.

It was a late night punt, 11.30pm and I felt horny as fuck.
She comes up in a search for hookers in Central London for some reason (rather than Harringey).

I saw her picture, and fond memories of a brilliant punt and gorgeous girl came to mind - so onto the blower and I spoke to a pleasant woman - confirmed services and a price - it's £80 - but OWO/CIM and WS are extra £20 each!
Her old rates were I think £100 or £120 p/h but this included OWO CIM so I guess she's lowered the base rate (haha sounds like a marketing ploy to attract more)

Anyway, in for a penny and all that, so I got ready and got there for 1.30am.

The door was answered by a saucy sexy fit bit titted Latin looking chick dressed in a sexy bra and briefs , who was very nice and welcoming - she ushered me into a room upstairs, and then Ella/Niicole/Lisa/Nadia joined her - looking very luscious - but a bit different - as she had no make up on - it was because she had just showered.
So both girls joined me in the room, and we were laughing and joking, I was cracking a few jokes and truth be told I wanted them both! But didn't want to be greedy, so chose Ella.
Well, what followed was an hour of snogging, chatting, licking, sucking, I spent ages eating her out (both holes) sucking her toes, she is an expert foot jobber and wanked me off expertly with her beautiful pedicured (red nail polished) toes.
She then started playing with my cock, spitting on it, sucking it deep while playing with my balls and trying hard to finger my arsehole which I had to fight her off for - she then asked me if I wanted a dildo up my arse - I said NO - she said she wanted to fuck me up the arse, I had to say no - I don't mind the sensation around the base of my gonads, and my ring piece - but when a girl tries to enter it - I feel nausea and it makes me ohysically sick - no matter how much I try and get into the mood - anyway, after a bit of 69 then some more snogging - round one was over with me cumming on her gorgeous feet. - she cleaned up and round two was some slow sex with her on top - me on top, standing - then down to the bathroom (of course all of it with rubber protected), when it continued, and true to form, she squatted reverse over my nob and pissed on it while I shot my load! yeah baby!

She's a lovely girl, great personality, friendly, funny, really sexy - beautiful size 8 fit figure, with A cup pert tits and huge nipples!
Beautiful brown hair (which she doesn't normally like being touched - i remeber that from last time) but she allowed me to run my fingers through it this time!
Lovely eyes, flawless smooth skin, shapely lips, nicely done eyebrows - girl takes care of herself! - and dark come to bed eyes -  without make up she looked different - no less prettier though!
Beautifully manicured fingernails, pedicured toes - loverlyyy, and she's very clean, smelled nice, and tasted better!

Anyway, she kisses, naturally with so much passion and attentiveness that it almost seems real! Lots of eye contact, a proper dirty GFE and she does everything with so much eagerness - a proper Professional working girl who doesn't watch the clock, and gives a guy what he wants - yet loves it when a guy gives her pleasure and attention - a full natural sexy, beautiful girl.

She then gave me a shower, cwashed my back, and was playing with me for a quite a while over time in the bath - great great time with her - and after i got dressed and was leaving, she couldn't stop hugging and snogging and kissing me my neck, my arms, shoulders - same thing in the bath too! As I said, i could almost think this was real! rather than a paid for hooker!

My punting will have to stop for a while, so it was nice to go out with a bang with a Class girl!

NB. Reading all the reviews of her 3 incarnations - she is a Top Girl, with excellent reviews, and a worthwhile punt - just make sure you're not a miserable sod when you walk in, and I think making an effort makes it all the more worthwhile with this girl.

« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 01:16:14 pm by spiderwebber »

FlyingBreadMan

Well done Spider.

You have a link if the second model that greeted you?

ramrodronnie

This is the second time I'm visiting this WG.
The last time was in June last year https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=60666.0  Here's my review - she was going by the name of Cute.Lisa and was working out of a Hoe Street flat in Walthamstow.
She's also been going by the names of SEXYNICOLE22 and DOLL-NADIA

She's now in a larger house in a discreet location (with parking) on a side road in Tottenham - Seaford Rd, Near St Anne's Rd.

It was a late night punt, 11.30pm and I felt horny as fuck.
She comes up in a search for hookers in Central London for some reason (rather than Harringey).

I saw her picture, and fond memories of a brilliant punt and gorgeous girl came to mind - so onto the blower and I spoke to a pleasant woman - confirmed services and a price - it's £80 - but OWO/CIM and WS are extra £20 each!
Her old rates were I think £100 or £120 p/h but this included OWO CIM so I guess she's lowered the base rate (haha sounds like a marketing ploy to attract more)

Anyway, in for a penny and all that, so I got ready and got there for 1.30am.

The door was answered by a saucy sexy fit bit titted Latin looking chick dressed in a sexy bra and briefs , who was very nice and welcoming - she ushered me into a room upstairs, and then Ella/Niicole/Lisa/Nadia joined her - looking very luscious - but a bit different - as she had no make up on - it was because she had just showered.
So both girls joined me in the room, and we were laughing and joking, I was cracking a few jokes and truth be told I wanted them both! But didn't want to be greedy, so chose Ella.
Well, what followed was an hour of snogging, chatting, licking, sucking, I spent ages eating her out (both holes) sucking her toes, she is an expert foot jobber and wanked me off expertly with her beautiful pedicured (red nail polished) toes.
She then started playing with my cock, spitting on it, sucking it deep while playing with my balls and trying hard to finger my arsehole which I had to fight her off for - she then asked me if I wanted a dildo up my arse - I said NO - she said she wanted to fuck me up the arse, I had to say no - I don't mind the sensation around the base of my gonads, and my ring piece - but when a girl tries to enter it - I feel nausea and it makes me ohysically sick - no matter how much I try and get into the mood - anyway, after a bit of 69 then some more snogging - round one was over with me cumming on her gorgeous feet. - she cleaned up and round two was some slow sex with her on top - me on top, standing - then down to the bathroom (of course all of it with rubber protected), when it continued, and true to form, she squatted reverse over my nob and pissed on it while I shot my load! yeah baby!

She's a lovely girl, great personality, friendly, funny, really sexy - beautiful size 8 fit figure, with A cup pert tits and huge nipples!
Beautiful brown hair (which she doesn't normally like being touched - i remeber that from last time) but she allowed me to run my fingers through it this time!
Lovely eyes, flawless smooth skin, shapely lips, nicely done eyebrows - girl takes care of herself! - and dark come to bed eyes -  without make up she looked different - no less prettier though!
Beautifully manicured fingernails, pedicured toes - loverlyyy, and she's very clean, smelled nice, and tasted better!

Anyway, she kisses, naturally with so much passion and attentiveness that it almost seems real! Lots of eye contact, a proper dirty GFE and she does everything with so much eagerness - a proper Professional working girl who doesn't watch the clock, and gives a guy what he wants - yet loves it when a guy gives her pleasure and attention - a full natural sexy, beautiful girl.

She then gave me a shower, cwashed my back, and was playing with me for a quite a while over time in the bath - great great time with her - and after i got dressed and was leaving, she couldn't stop hugging and snogging and kissing me my neck, my arms, shoulders - same thing in the bath too! As I said, i could almost think this was real! rather than a paid for hooker!

My punting will have to stop for a while, so it was nice to go out with a bang with a Class girl!

NB. Reading all the reviews of her 3 incarnations - she is a Top Girl, with excellent reviews, and a worthwhile punt - just make sure you're not a miserable sod when you walk in, and I think making an effort makes it all the more worthwhile with this girl.

Thanks for a Great Review spiderwebber. About time you got yourself a good punt mate, after the crap you've had lately. This one sounds like a cracker mate. After reading your Review, she's going straight onto my HL.

Thanks again spiderwebber. :thumbsup:

Offline collector

Shame about the extras, it's a bad news but thank you for the info. Do you know if a level is extra too and did you get the chance to ask how much?

Offline binks

Thx for the review:) Glad you had a good time :drinks:
Do you know does she allow fingering?
And what do you think, how tall is she?
« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 06:47:12 pm by binks »
Banned reason: No Reviews or useful information shared in nearly 5 years.
Banned by: 90125

Offline Nagilum

Spider you saucy man, I had no idea  :lol:

I am at home and the urge to punt is rising.  Could this be the one to break my Romanian phobia?

Offline marble15

Thx for the review:) Glad you had a good time :drinks:
Do you know does she allow fingering?
And what do you think, how tall is she?

I saw her a few times back in her old location, its kind of hit and miss, sometimes you are allowed to finger sometimes your not...

she's around 5'5 -5'6

she's said she was Russian as well, she used to have a flat mate called Julyia - blonde hair, unable to find her profile anymore.

CIM was shitty the one time i did that, she kind of let it back go instantly over my dick.  :thumbsdown:

spiderwebber

Hi guys, I'd put her at around 5'6 to 5'7" tall.

She does allow Anal - but that is extra and depends on size apparently. I've not done any anal for over 5 years and not really interested in it.
I don't know about fingering as I don't often do it.

She's a great punt - I say approach her with a positive attitude, give her some pleasure and she'll be a cracker. I know some girls give their best if they like the guy - and judging by Ella, I know she likes some sweetness and charm and some humour - and she loves - adores having her toes sucked, her fingers sucked and her nips played with.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 10:03:27 pm by spiderwebber »

spiderwebber

Spider you saucy man, I had no idea  :lol:

I am at home and the urge to punt is rising.  Could this be the one to break my Romanian phobia?

Go for it!  I mentioned that I met her at her old place, and that did a lot to break the ice. I also complimented her without her make up on. She reminds me of a young Demi Moore

spiderwebber

Thanks for a Great Review spiderwebber. About time you got yourself a good punt mate, after the crap you've had lately. This one sounds like a cracker mate. After reading your Review, she's going straight onto my HL.

Thanks again spiderwebber. :thumbsup:

Cheers man!Reading other reviews, I see she can be insatiable at times - so she has moods - from a bit of a sweet delicate girl to ravenous harlot starlet.

spiderwebber

Well done Spider.

You have a link if the second model that greeted you?

Here:

Sara.bby03

She doesn't do anal, and doesn't CIM - but sexy girl who does most other things, inc Fisting (receiving) so may give her a go. I did chat to her and she confirmed DFK etc (bar the CIM)

This gorgeous girl also works from there, but wasn't there last night:

Soniasexy01

And judging by the other two - this house seems like a really good place for a good punt with some gorgeous women.

« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 10:13:39 pm by spiderwebber »

Offline Nagilum

Go for it!  I mentioned that I met her at her old place, and that did a lot to break the ice. I also complimented her without her make up on. She reminds me of a young Demi Moore

Stoooop it, I am already at home chewing the furniture, fighting the urge.  :D

spiderwebber

Stoooop it, I am already at home chewing the furniture, fighting the urge.  :D

You know what, I tried to give her a £20 tip after I had paid her and she had taken the cash downstairs. She refused to take it! A Hooker with Class! As I don't think she needed the £20 - probably loaded.
She said she had just returned from holiday.
And i told her about UKP too! So mention that.

I'm tempted to see her again tonight - fucking tempted!
Just a quick 1/2 Hr - some nice snogging followed by a nice oily foot job...
« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 11:07:10 pm by spiderwebber »

treetops

Thanks for the review and for finding her. She was high on my HL before her profile vanished!

Offline collector

Hi guys, I'd put her at around 5'6 to 5'7" tall.

She does allow Anal - but that is extra and depends on size apparently. I've not done any anal for over 5 years and not really interested in it.
I don't know about fingering as I don't often do it.

She's a great punt - I say approach her with a positive attitude, give her some pleasure and she'll be a cracker. I know some girls give their best if they like the guy - and judging by Ella, I know she likes some sweetness and charm and some humour - and she loves - adores having her toes sucked, her fingers sucked and her nips played with.
Thanks again for the additional info  :thumbsup:

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the review. A few good reviews of her now.

Just to clarify, is it £20 each for OWO and CIM or total for the two?

Thanks.

spiderwebber

Thanks for the review. A few good reviews of her now.

Just to clarify, is it £20 each for OWO and CIM or total for the two?

Thanks.

I think it's total for the two - but call to confirm.

One thing I forgot to mention - when I called, spoke to the maid to confirm services and asked about OWO - she said, yes, extra, but if shaved.
I'm not shaven (after a near miss once) I just use hair clippers at 1/2 to get the hair down to extremely short all over - but the girl, when I met her in the room, said nothing about being shaved or not  when confirming services before she had a look to see if I was shaven or trimmed or a jungle or not.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 12:29:18 am by spiderwebber »

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks - and for the warning about shaved. Personally, I'm not going through shaving/waxing my genitalia for the odd WG who won't do OWO without it.

If she does FK, that's more important to me than OWO - especially at £80ph.

spiderwebber

Thanks - and for the warning about shaved. Personally, I'm not going through shaving/waxing my genitalia for the odd WG who won't do OWO without it.

If she does FK, that's more important to me than OWO - especially at £80ph.
Damn straight! Though as I said, the girl didn't mention it - it was only mentioned by the maid on the phone - so the girl quite probably doesn't give a toss either way.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

For the sake of linking her other reviews - previous AW link as cute.lisa External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 06:44:17 pm by Mr Br1ghts1de »