Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: cute.lisa NE London  (Read 6455 times)

spiderwebber

External Link/Members Only

read the previous review of her, and took the plunge. Just returned from a Mind Blowing punt.

She IS the girl in the photos and she looks better in real life.
Fantastic utterly smooth soft firm size 8 figure with a peach of a pert arse and perky b cups with erect nipples.
She says she's 23 and she looks and feels it!

Stunning girl who met me at the flat dressed immaculately in a pink bra and panty with white stockings - nice make up, looked stunning and dressed to please.
Smiled and laighed as she gave me a hug and kiss, held my hand and led me (after removing shes) to her room which was nice and clean and comfortable.

£100 for the hour and I chucked in a £10 tip.
She was fantastic, friendly, bubbly, sweet as anything, tasted like a peach, plenty of DFk tongues, touching, she pushed me on the bed and laughing, took my shirt and clothes off.
The hour consisted of plenty of kissing, tongues, spitting, 69, she sat on my face, ground it, full on eye contact and passion.
I popped during 69 where she was sucking my bollocks and licking around my ring piece while wanking me off.

She put me in her mouth straight after and licked me all over FUCK it was mind blowing and her pussy was tight neat, smooth and delicious with a little erect clit which when i found and started on sent her nuts

She then gave me a nice massage sitting on my back, nibbling my ears etc

turning over i removed her stockings - wow, lovely sexy feet with deep red toe nail polish - i gave her toe job, she gave me a foot job, then turned her over and spent time eating her from behind as she stuck her perfect arse out - plenty of eye contact as she craned her neck round to look at me whispering stuff and urgine me to eat her deeper
she told me to worship her body, to taste it, feel and do whatever i want with it - and i can tell you shes firm and pert and smooth and delicious flawless skin - straight smooth lustrous hair, beautiful face as in the pictures.

I then got back down on my back and after putting the johnny on she rode me deep, pulling me close, then mish, then doggy and i finished - her muff was tight as a mouses earhole and she knew how to fuck!

sat there with her as she cleaned me and played with me, then i had a shower and went - she gave me a full on frenchy as i was leaving - shower clean.

Hour of fun and frolics with a perfect sweet seductive beautiful girl who aimed to please her client fully. and no fakeness about it.

negatives?

none - she told me she's Russian, and she did have a sort of Russian accent and she did actually look more Russian than Romanian.
But who knows - said she was from Moscow.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 08:43:17 pm by spiderwebber »

Offline PLeisure

Impressive  :music: - cheers for the review

Q. Did you go via public transport and if so, was it easily reachable?

£100 to include anal..... delish  :cool:

spiderwebber

I didn't do anal - but she said in an hour ALL on her likes list is no extra!  :music:

Just to add, she only glanced at the clock after I asked how long left, and no mobile in sight so time was all mine
« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 10:35:23 pm by spiderwebber »

Offline SamLP

Nice review. I may need to find a reason to head Eastwards, she looks & sounds good  :thumbsup:

Offline robbie54321

I think she went under the name Hot Nichol for a week or two about a fortnight ago. Couldn't review her because I couldn't find her profile. The pictures are photo shopped if it's the same girl and I thought she was a few years older then stated.
Anyway if she is the same girl (same address in the most appropriate named road for WGs!) she is one of the best punts I've had!!
Sounds similar service. Tongue in my mouth as soon as I walked in, hand down my trousers and cock on its way out  before I paid! Had to stop her so I could pay and have a shower, back to the room where she was bent over doggie on the bed. Stuck finger up her arse whilst she played with herself. Straight into 69 where I lost control and shot my load, I reckon I lasted 5mins!! She then started to play with my cock immediately, I had to stop her! Nice massage with ear licking constant dfk, fucking insatiable!! She did not leave me alone, I had to tell her to stop!
Can't give her a proper review however because it's a different name, looks like the same photos, I'll give her a go later in the week and get back to you...

spiderwebber

I think she went under the name Hot Nichol for a week or two about a fortnight ago. Couldn't review her because I couldn't find her profile. The pictures are photo shopped if it's the same girl and I thought she was a few years older then stated.
Anyway if she is the same girl (same address in the most appropriate named road for WGs!) she is one of the best punts I've had!!
Sounds similar service. Tongue in my mouth as soon as I walked in, hand down my trousers and cock on its way out  before I paid! Had to stop her so I could pay and have a shower, back to the room where she was bent over doggie on the bed. Stuck finger up her arse whilst she played with herself. Straight into 69 where I lost control and shot my load, I reckon I lasted 5mins!! She then started to play with my cock immediately, I had to stop her! Nice massage with ear licking constant dfk, fucking insatiable!! She did not leave me alone, I had to tell her to stop!
Can't give her a proper review however because it's a different name, looks like the same photos, I'll give her a go later in the week and get back to you...

That's the girl! and man, you had an amazing time! She IS insatiable and so natural about it! Best Punt I've had!
I couldn't but recommend her!

the only photoshop I think is smoothing out the face somewhat but I think minor.
I had a good look at her and she's very pretty, beautiful even, and pretty young, though i guess a while getting fucked by punters does tire em out quicker and get some bags under the eyes - but hers were negligible.

spiderwebber

Yes, I took a 275 Bus which dropped me off a minutes walk from the Flat which is opposite side to the old Cinema on Hoe Street
Closest Tube and BR is Walthamstow Central which is about 5 Min walk from the flat.

One thing I never mentioned, she does Smoke, I got just the faintest taste of it but it was so minute that I only got that taste as my tongue and spit were mixing with hers - had no idea at first and not a whiff on her body, face, clothing and flat - had to ask her to confirm as I wasn't sure, she said she does.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 02:55:58 pm by spiderwebber »

Offline robbie54321

Thanks for confirming that it's her, I'll hopefully see her again this week.
She really was top punt!

Offline poi

Thanks for review ,

Why she select Romanian if she is Russian ?

few more pic from backpage

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 03:34:14 pm by poi »

password02

Nice find - whats her tits like?

Offline robbie54321

A/B cup, quite small but she had a cracking bod and if my experience was anything to go by, she'll fuck you senseless!

Offline Sparta Prada

Lisa looks great and pleased to hear that she gives a great service. I'm guessing from the location that car parking would be difficult? Let me know, cheers.

password02

Lisa looks great and pleased to hear that she gives a great service. I'm guessing from the location that car parking would be difficult? Let me know, cheers.

If she is near the old cinema - then parking is a nightmare - there is a large car park near the station which is a 10/15 mins walk away

spiderwebber

Thanks for review ,

Why she select Romanian if she is Russian ?

few more pic from backpage

Thanks for those pics - that's her!! Fancy another punt already!

She said she's Ethnically Russian and thats where she was born but has Romanian Passport/Nationality - and it's with the EU Romanian passport she has managed to settle.

car Parking - pretty dire! Car Park, or a 1 hour no return bay close by on some streets

Offline robbie54321

Parking is a fucking joke! I saw Julya there, cost me £100 parking ticket!!
Park either in the shopping centre or the car park on Marks rd (I think) 10 min walk

Offline poi

Thanks for those pics - that's her!! Fancy another punt already!

She said she's Ethnically Russian and thats where she was born but has Romanian Passport/Nationality - and it's with the EU Romanian passport she has managed to settle.

car Parking - pretty dire! Car Park, or a 1 hour no return bay close by on some streets

Thanks for update , hot listed ,  :drinks:

Offline PLeisure

Thanks

wow , I love Photoshop ,

out of HL
:D

- what is it with those painted eyebrows. So many EEs, particularly the Romas, go for this. Weird  :unknown:

FlyingBreadMan

Saw her again, but my second visit was borderline negative neutral...guess the recent interest in her appears to have taken its toll...

No return for me.

Offline robbie54321

That's disappointing, what went wrong?

FlyingBreadMan

That's disappointing, what went wrong?

She tended to her phone through out the session - even when I was really getting into the motion she stood up to answer a message. Paid for an hour, I popped twice (sex was ok-ish, CIM was ok-ish), lost interest, showered, then left with 20mins to spare...I was eager to see what Walthamstow was like as an area.

spiderwebber

:D

- what is it with those painted eyebrows. So many EEs, particularly the Romas, go for this. Weird  :unknown:
LOVE them! The more of a painted whore she is the better!
Give me false eyebrows, lashes and shit loads of slutlike make up! It's worth half the punt!

Offline Takkyballs

Had to check what all the fuss is about and yep fantastic IMO.

Location: literally two mins from station near the HSBC on the main road Hoe street how fitting!

Comms: she has a receptionist probably a mate and she just books you in which is the only problem as I booked for 4:30 and told I had to wait for 30 mins as she received a booking via the net!! Not my problem not hard to book one person at each slot especially if your a receptionist not fucking all day.

Place: shabby house but not the worse inside typical onset of a wag dim lights and towel on bed etc.

Wag: just as in the photos but less photoshop body is slim tall Russian look no particular ass but cute and body is smoooooooth and pussy smooth and tits tiny but suits her body.
 She has those vampire kinda teeth where front are placed a little back so can certainly pass for a Romanian Transylvanian little minx. Toes painted red as someone had said earlier so not really my thing but yeah nice feet lol.

Service: kissed my lips of lots of tongue she is quite enthusiastic more gfe than pse kissing but after round 2 she got a bit more pse, she really has a nice owo technique tries to maintain eye contact and has a lovely warm mouth that sucked my balls very nicely she is not shy to tuck in as some wags just try give a half hearted bullbag performance so kudos to that. Then RO her ass and pussy smelt good and fresh so happy I took that dive and then onto condom and fuck and she got fucked I think she tried to take control but its not my style had to beat it like Christmas and yes quite tight  all right. Onto round two and this is a 30 min punt so not usually with 10 mins to go I can drop another load but as I prompted some hard passionate kissing she got really into it and the little magician grew up to stand and prompted a doggystyle to try and finish which I came in her mouth and wow I was satisfied so thanks for the review and making me a happy punter, saw her flatmate as I was passing out of the building and she was a blonde version of her so might try her out too. I think with Lisa take the lead as she will follow be prompt and tell her what you want and she is quite enthusiastic she enjoys sex in general so big positive plus first ever place I got told to take my shoes off!!! Makes a change lol I like respect and she got mine so I think she can be a regular for the future but if she moves location I can see that prove going up, stay in that shithole walthamstow as punts tend to be within the £100 mark for an hour.
Banned reason: Nothing since 2014 and no intention of reviewing, just taking.
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline PLeisure

^^ Takky - be good if you post this as your own review, if you haven't already  :hi:

password02

^^ Takky - be good if you post this as your own review, if you haven't already  :hi:

+1

Offline Takkyballs

Your right, haven't a scoobir how to do my own post on the iPhone so thanks for the heads up
Banned reason: Nothing since 2014 and no intention of reviewing, just taking.
Banned by: Iloveoral

vt

Let's face it...despite her Russian smokescreen story...she looks Romanian, she has a Romanian passport, she IS Romanian...but that's not necessarily a bad thing!

spiderwebber

Location: literally two mins from station near the HSBC on the main road Hoe street how fitting!

Comms: she has a receptionist probably a mate and she just books you in which is the only problem as I booked for 4:30 and told I had to wait for 30 mins as she received a booking via the net!! Not my problem not hard to book one person at each slot especially if your a receptionist not fucking all day.

Place: shabby house but not the worse inside typical onset of a wag dim lights and towel on bed etc.

Wag: just as in the photos but less photoshop body is slim tall Russian look no particular ass but cute and body is smoooooooth and pussy smooth and tits tiny but suits her body.
 She has those vampire kinda teeth where front are placed a little back so can certainly pass for a Romanian Transylvanian little minx. Toes painted red as someone had said earlier so not really my thing but yeah nice feet lol.

Service: kissed my lips of lots of tongue she is quite enthusiastic more gfe than pse kissing but after round 2 she got a bit more pse, she really has a nice owo technique tries to maintain eye contact and has a lovely warm mouth that sucked my balls very nicely she is not shy to tuck in as some wags just try give a half hearted bullbag performance so kudos to that. Then RO her ass and pussy smelt good and fresh so happy I took that dive and then onto condom and fuck and she got fucked I think she tried to take control but its not my style had to beat it like Christmas and yes quite tight  all right. Onto round two and this is a 30 min punt so not usually with 10 mins to go I can drop another load but as I prompted some hard passionate kissing she got really into it and the little magician grew up to stand and prompted a doggystyle to try and finish which I came in her mouth and wow I was satisfied so thanks for the review and making me a happy punter, saw her flatmate as I was passing out of the building and she was a blonde version of her so might try her out too. I think with Lisa take the lead as she will follow be prompt and tell her what you want and she is quite enthusiastic she enjoys sex in general so big positive plus first ever place I got told to take my shoes off!!! Makes a change lol I like respect and she got mine so I think she can be a regular for the future but if she moves location I can see that prove going up, stay in that shithole walthamstow as punts tend to be within the £100 mark for an hour.

Takky you aint posted that review

ramrodronnie

Good Review Takkyballs. And thanks. But you've posted it in the wrong section. You need to either copy and paste it into the Reviews section, or ask Admin to transfer it to the Reviews section for you.  :hi: