Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese Massage in Cricklewood  (Read 10788 times)

Offline earlgreyman

These days my punting exploits happen rarely, but once in a blue moon I fancy a relaxing massage with extras.

Today, I did a quick google search for massage in my area. Lately, I've been looking through AW, but I must say I've been a bit reticent to book anyone from there, hence why going for a massage at least seemed the safest option. Worst way, I'd (hopefully) get a nice relaxing massage, and with any luck a good cum. De-stressed.

Anyway, I live quite near this place I found; a Chinese Medicine and Massage shop right on the Cricklewood Broadway, opposite a Costa Coffee and another Siam Thai spa shop adjacent to it. I'd heard via other posts on this forum that the Siam Thai massage shop, whilst offering a good service doesn't do any extras, which is why I ended up going to the Chinese shop. See link below.

External Link/Members Only

I walked in and paid £25 for a 30 min massage. Not bad. I was introduced to a rather plain looking 30 something lady, small petite and Chinese - but seemed passable. She was polite, spoke decent English and was friendly enough. Once in the massage room, she invited me to undress (yes I took my jocky shorts off too, so kinda knew from that point extras might be on the cards). So I relaxed into the oily massage. 20 mins later after a gentle and frankly, quite average massage, she started to do the standard card swiping, nail butterfly tickles around and between my crack, thigh and sack area. I felt the ol pecker thicken, so got ready for the final stage and turned over.

She asked me if I wanted a HJ (£20) or b2b for (£60) - so I opted for the oily HJ at first. She then offered fully naked b2b for £50, which stupidly, in my horny "hadn't had any action for ages" state of mind, accepted and paid her the extra £50. £75 down!  :unknown:

She got undressed which showed to me her rather mumsy soft body, with ok tits - as she took her panties off, I noticed a plump hairy muff and then her top; slightly hairy armpits. ugh.... I'd paid the money, so thought fuck it, no going back now and saw it through.

What happened next was basically a rip off. Just a little bit of tit rubbing, over my body and cock - nothing even close to what I prescribe to be a proper b2b massage, where normally the lady in question would climb on and rub her oiled up body against mine (read my Finchley Central Natural Ways post for details on that punt). I questioned her, and explained what i wanted. She looked at me aghast and nope, said that's my lot, but she'd finish me with an oily HJ. "What a cunt", I thought to myself, I've just gone and wasted £75 for a crap oily HJ in a crappy massage shop. Why, ffs?

I felt my old chap shrinking with the self loathing/embarrassment of it all, not wanting to cause a scene and argue over the rip off service for my cash back. I just wanted to finish and go.

Luckily, I managed to relax myself enough, lie back and put her image out my mind and to my surprise, I did manage to cum. To be honest, this is the lowest I've ever felt on a punt and I'm kicking myself for it. I shall not be doing the 'Chinese massage shop' trip again any time soon. I know there are good ones, but it all seems so random as you never know who you're going to get.

I'll just consider this a lesson learned and just go back to AW for normal punts! Lord help me lol :crazy:

Offline fuckit

Oh I feel your pain! I live round cricklewood too and often walk past this shop. To be honest ive never been that tempted as looks very run down. Have seen an older lady outside once smoking a fag and wearing cloths 20 years too young for her.... was not a nice sight.

However I am tempted by The Herbal Clinic which opened about 6 months ago on Cricklewood Lane. Looking through the window it seems to have some nice young girls working there. Only problem is it is a little too close to home and right next to the shops I visit on a daily basis!

Offline earlgreyman

Oh I feel your pain! I live round cricklewood too and often walk past this shop. To be honest ive never been that tempted as looks very run down. Have seen an older lady outside once smoking a fag and wearing cloths 20 years too young for her.... was not a nice sight.

However I am tempted by The Herbal Clinic which opened about 6 months ago on Cricklewood Lane. Looking through the window it seems to have some nice young girls working there. Only problem is it is a little too close to home and right next to the shops I visit on a daily basis!

Thanks mate, sounds like we've seen all the local options.  :drinks:

Yes, the 80 cricklewood broadway shop isn't the prettiest, is it? lol I did think more than twice about going in, but thought fuck it. Maybe there's a good reason why this place hasn't been reviewed before...well at least it has now.   :hi:

I do see the Herbal Clinic on my trips up Cricklewood lane to the station, but seems a bit open there for my liking - I may get tempted if I'm there of a very late evening when it's quieter. Bit dodgy area though, as Cricklewood is such a shithole, especially at night. I haven't yet been able to spot anyone inside, but from the advert description on gumtree, seems they offer a selection of different types of lady. The receptionist on the phone sounds very cute. So i may still keep that on my 'to do' list. Even more tempting and they seem quite open to discussing via text the extras. I believe last time i text an enquiry, massage and hj would be £40ish. They didn't elaborate as to whether b2b or more is on offer, but might get lucky....

I really would love to find a massage place that's more discreet, that has a consistent staff roster, decent extras, who don't charge similar prices for a lesser service than a full on punt with an AW EE working girl. Asking a bit much perhaps?!

If you do get a chance to go to Herbal, let us know, I'd appreciate it. I'll see how I feel in a few days, once this post bad punt blues fades away...then I might take the plunge :D

Offline fuckit

Dont diss Cricklewood its no shithole just missunderstood!  :P the girls in the Herbal Clinic look manly eastern european and in their 20s also noticed an older asian milf who could be worth a pop..... sadly though it is a little bit too close to home. So unless I hear a glowing report its unlikely I will take the risk!

Offline earlgreyman

Dont diss Cricklewood its no shithole just missunderstood!  :P the girls in the Herbal Clinic look manly eastern european and in their 20s also noticed an older asian milf who could be worth a pop..... sadly though it is a little bit too close to home. So unless I hear a glowing report its unlikely I will take the risk!

It's always been a craphole, always will be.  :sarcastic: Cool, sounds more intriguing now you mention young ee's in the joint. I might just have to do an early or night time visit and report back.  :diablo:

Offline billyrider

I have been for my fair share of massages and the TCM route rarely yields anything too memorable.

Yes sometimes you get a horny masseuse who for the £20 goes a lot further than she should but more often than not the whole experience is pretty lacklustre.

I have read many good reports but sadly I've not been so lucky. I tend to avoid them unless there is no other option.

Offline SamLP

Hairy armpits  :vomit:
There are a few places close to Cricklewood that I've been to.

There's a Thai Spa in Kilburn, just off the High Road. I went there once late at night but the girl although young was too stuck up. No touching, was "dissing" me too - had cold hands that day and she was telling me I'm unhealthy. At the end I declined any extras and said I just wanted a massage and she got into a strop. Started to complain and moan, she even dug her nails into my back. Suffice to say I never returned.

There was also another place just further down the same road with an entrance behind a barbers. The girls there used to to extras but were expensive. I'm not sure if they're still there as they used to be based in Willesden Green in a road opposite the station and I think they briefly went to Kilburn before moving back to Willesden. They usually advertise on Gumtree and the name is Darlisa.

Gangel

earlygreyman you must have lived a very sheltered life if you think Cricklewood is dodgy!

Offline fuckit

From what I can tell there is still a fairly strong phonebox card culture in Cricklewood.... after a few drinks I have been to a place oposite the Coop a couple of time.... 30 quid for full service. High turnaround of girls but from what I remember they tend to be not stunners but perfectly fuckable with good attitude. Cannt ask for more if you are paying 30 quid for a quick fuck!

Offline earlgreyman

Hairy armpits  :vomit:
There are a few places close to Cricklewood that I've been to.

There's a Thai Spa in Kilburn, just off the High Road. I went there once late at night but the girl although young was too stuck up. No touching, was "dissing" me too - had cold hands that day and she was telling me I'm unhealthy. At the end I declined any extras and said I just wanted a massage and she got into a strop. Started to complain and moan, she even dug her nails into my back. Suffice to say I never returned.

There was also another place just further down the same road with an entrance behind a barbers. The girls there used to to extras but were expensive. I'm not sure if they're still there as they used to be based in Willesden Green in a road opposite the station and I think they briefly went to Kilburn before moving back to Willesden. They usually advertise on Gumtree and the name is Darlisa.

Yeah, wasn't a pretty sight, but amazingly i did finish..albeit with my eyes closed and trying to relax lol. Never again.  :thumbsdown:

Yep, my previous reviews was at Darlisa's place (she went back to Chatsworth Rd, opposite Willesden Green stn). She herself - not my cuppa tea - too mature, her friend who serviced me on my last trip, wasn't great either. I think she's left again. Never tried the ones in Kilburn, i'd heard they're rude in the spa on Willesden Lane, almost opposite the old State Kilburn building.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 12:08:07 pm by earlgreyman »

Offline earlgreyman

earlygreyman you must have lived a very sheltered life if you think Cricklewood is dodgy!

Cricklewood (or Cricklehood) as I call it, is and I reiterate; always has been a shit hole. It's hardly a pretty place, but (so far) it's never been dangerous (in my experience). It's undesirable, especially when compared to leafier Willesden Green, Golders Green or West Hampstead nearby. I grew up in Harlesden on an estate, so lived the ghetto life and my life was certainly far from sheltered - but i do know the difference.  ;) Although Harlesden nowadays is far nicer than it used to be.

« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 12:14:35 pm by earlgreyman »

Offline Rupert

Sala Thai is not to far from Cricklewood, lots of review here on them. Dont bother with the spa in Willesden Lane been once was a crap massage and then tried to charge 40 for hr who then accepted 20 and even that was poor and its a filthy room.