Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jess. Glasgow.  (Read 4830 times)

5 review(s) for Lovingsexyjess (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

mavgoose

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Seen this girl a few days ago.
Emailed on aw , followed by texts and calls.
Does have a real job so restricted hours.

Looks wise, pretty enough. Petite and curvy.
These days, I'm after a full on Gfe and Jess delivers this 100%.
Full on kissing , OWO and protected sex.
She certainly seems to enjoy herself. Came a couple of times and is very confident in her sexuality.

A good solid 8/10 and I'm sure I'll return for seconds.
Apologies for short review. Battery at 2% 

As always , questions welcomed.

:hi:

Offline tazman1002001

Couple of questions -

- why 8/10 what marked her down?

- where did you see her?

- why does she not put up her schedule for the next week or so, how are we supposed to know when she opus working?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

chico1000

Couple of questions -

- why 8/10 what marked her down?

- where did you see her?

- why does she not put up her schedule for the next week or so, how are we supposed to know when she opus working?
Because 10/10 is reserved for AW or your reviews.

DG

Looks the part, nice full Likes List, interested to know if she delivers all; bit pricey for a 8/10.

Offline tazman1002001

Because 10/10 is reserved for AW or your reviews.

Lol....your such a dick...... But it's true
« Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 06:16:48 pm by tazman1002001 »
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

mavgoose

Phone charged now.
DG , she delivers ok. Horny wee minx.

Taz , I don't see it as marked down, but reasons are oral , although great , nowhere near as good as I've had.
And I'd like her a bit taller. But that's being picky. She is a great girl.

To expand

Face 8/10
Body 7/10
OWO 8/10
Passion 10/10
Gfe 10/10
Personality 10/10
Services 9/10

Hope that helps.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 06:20:46 pm by mavgoose »

Offline tazman1002001

Yeah thanks for that ....

Where did you see her?

Also is she quite posh or common?

Finally what are her feet like lol, she would do with some better body pics as very difficult to see how good her body is?
Banned by:

Online auldie63

posh or common?

OOOOOH get the madam!
What's the difference when you're balls deep?

bigbell

its subjective

we all cant like the same

or we dont need a forum

Offline seeker

Body 7/10   :(
She's doing a good job of hiding it in their pictures. .. :unknown:

chico1000

Yeah thanks for that ....

Where did you see her?

Also is she quite posh or common?

Finally what are her feet like lol, she would do with some better body pics as very difficult to see how good her body is?
Did she vote yes or no in the referendum?

mavgoose

Posh or common.....?
Really ?

Neither. She's normal.
Feet, don't know, not my bag.
I met her in a serviced apartment.
Them, or hotels, I believe she plans to use.

Offline tazman1002001

Had a great chat wth her this evening ..... She sounds like a really genuine girl with a real kinky streak lol ..... Plan to see her soon and I'm looking forward to it and I've got a good feeling about Jess..... :thumbsup:
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Body 7/10   :(
She's doing a good job of hiding it in their pictures. .. :unknown:

I did "suggest" that she needs some more pics, hopefully my suggestion went down well so we might see some more pics in the next few weeks.......
Banned by:

Offline seeker

5'1 size 12
That's ompha lumpha dimensions  :D
I wonder how old though pictures are  :unknown:

Lovingsexyjess

Hey seeker,, My pics are all very new xx I agree I do resemble the image of an Oompa Loompa
« Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 12:37:30 am by Lovingsexyjess »

Offline tazman1002001

Hey seeker,, My pics are all very new xx I am I agree I do resemble the image of an Oompa Loompa

Lol Jess ...... Very good ...... Hopefully that will shut Seeker up for a bit ...... He is a nice guy usually ...honest  :thumbsup:
Banned by:

Lovingsexyjess

Hey guys xx I'm already planning to do some more pics in the next week or so, hopefully you guys will all like them a bit more. Can I also say thanks for all the kind words,  like I mentioned before I'm quite new to all this ....

Offline tazman1002001

Hey guys xx I'm already planning to do some more pics in the next week or so, hopefully you guys will all like them a bit more. Can I also say thanks for all the kind words,  like I mentioned before I'm quite new to all this ....

Jess lookig forward to seeing your new pics .....and welcome to the world of UKpunting from what we hear and from what you've read im sure you will be very welcome here  :thumbsup: and hopefully we will all get enough time to see you as I know this is only a part-time job for you .....hopefully if you keep your availablity updated it will make it easier for us guys to book some time with you xx
« Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 12:47:28 am by tazman1002001 »
Banned by:

Offline garybs

I did "suggest" that she needs some more pics, hopefully my suggestion went down well so we might see some more pics in the next few weeks.......
Is it just me or is he sounding more & more like a pimp  :D :D

Offline tazman1002001

Sorry who the fuck are you ......... Maybe your a disgruntled pimp or angry working girl as I haven't talked about your shitty profile ....?

And for your refernce I "suggested" some better pics cos I want a good look at her tits and her body, I'm quite into that with girls not sure if that's your thing?

Garybs......does that stand for Gary "Bull Shitter" .....maybe this site is better for you - External Link/Members Only - not quite my thing each to their own  :thumbsup: :hi:
« Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 12:56:56 am by tazman1002001 »
Banned by:

RandyF

Taz nearly always likes to forewarn the hoors he intends to visit - if they've no idea who he is, how would they know to turn on their 'A-game', and be very lazy with the clockwatching?

Maybe he even mentioned UKP in his chat...or she just happened to be passing by here, like  25mins later  :rolleyes:

Offline tazman1002001

Taz nearly always likes to forewarn the hoors he intends to visit - if they've no idea who he is, how would they know to turn on their 'A-game', and be very lazy with the clockwatching?

Maybe he even mentioned UKP in his chat...or she just happened to be passing by here, like  25mins later  :rolleyes:

Randy you fail to dissapoint on each occasion ....at least your consistently a dick/pussy or what ever kinda creature you are .....

Also if you had been reading other people have seen her already, anybody could have mentioned UKP, if I had mentioned UKP I would have just said it ...remember I'm the same name here and on UKP as I got nothing to hide unlike you so I don't have a problem promoting this forum....... Like you said it lets the girl "up" her game not only for me but for all the punters ......so I don't see it being a bad thing?
Banned by:

Offline garybs

Sorry who the fuck are you ......... Maybe your a disgruntled pimp or angry working girl as I haven't talked about your shitty profile ....?

And for your refernce I "suggested" some better pics cos I want a good look at her tits and her body, I'm quite into that with girls not sure if that's your thing?

Garybs......does that stand for Gary "Bull Shitter" .....maybe this site is better for you - External Link/Members Only - not quite my thing each to their own  :thumbsup: :hi:
Its funny how you know about a site with that address, I'm guessing from the address it won't be my sort of thing.

I'll just get back to taking your amazing 10/10 reviews with a pinch of salt

mavgoose

Again, we are 1000 miles off track now on the review.
Move your bickering to the general section.

Offline seeker

Instead of getting better the profile now has two pictures of her crotch  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
Now that really makes me want to spend a £80hh with her NOT
That could be anyone even some old 85 year old granny with a kylie fettish  :sarcastic: :scare:
Cmon Taz have a word in her shell like .

Offline tazman1002001

Again, we are 1000 miles off track now on the review.
Move your bickering to the general section.

Mav your completley correct ....... Why don't you report the person who took the thread off track to admin ........

Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Its funny how you know about a site with that address, I'm guessing from the address it won't be my sort of thing.

I'll just get back to taking your amazing 10/10 reviews with a pinch of salt

Registered : June 2014 and over this time 22 posts that are mostly negative and edging on being bitchy and one negative review ...... I think we will take EVERYTHING you say "honey" with a pinch of salt. BE WARNED guys we could have a enemy in our midst don't share any private information or if you do it will be at your own risk....... I will refer back to this post when Gary Bull Shitter gets found out .......
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Instead of getting better the profile now has two pictures of her crotch  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
Now that really makes me want to spend a £80hh with her NOT
That could be anyone even some old 85 year old granny with a kylie fettish  :sarcastic: :scare:
Cmon Taz have a word in her shell like .

Seeker cmon you should know better ...... We have what a positivley reviewed scottish girl who has just started out in Nov let's stop all this about the pics, this kinda behaviour is what makes girls not want to be here on UKP.

She duly came on and responded to your post about her pics and said she will get some updated pics up soon, now that's a good thing. I'm one for ensuring we keep our local talent on side especially if they are getting reviewed well, why scare them off.

Now I'm sure the usual arsehole suspects are going to come on with the same drivel about "white knighting, being fully, being a pimp etc etc" but we all know you guys don't review girls so your opinion doesn't matter it just annoys people, so give it a rest and as Mav said go onto the non review section and talk about your shite there please.
Banned by:

Offline seeker

As you will know I'm all for keeping the good girls in Glasgow  :rose:
But a full length body picture is all we are looking for, face is nice but obviously optional
I too would like to meet jess and give her a good rattling . But obviously would like to know if I would
Find her attractive bodywise..

Offline tazman1002001

As you will know I'm all for keeping the good girls in Glasgow  :rose:
But a full length body picture is all we are looking for, face is nice but obviously optional
I too would like to meet jess and give her a good rattling . But obviously would like to know if I would
Find her attractive bodywise..

Calm down....she said she will put up some pics.....I'm as eager as you too see her body  :thumbsup:

Quote below just in case you forgot reading it lol ......

Hey guys xx I'm already planning to do some more pics in the next week or so, hopefully you guys will all like them a bit more
Banned by:

chico1000

Is it just me but I found the second lot of pics quite good but the more the better obviously.

RandyF

Is it just me but I found the second lot of pics quite good but the more the better obviously.

Just you Chico.  There all shit.

I don't know how some of them can possibly take pics this bad in these days, of 5Mega-pixel 10 quid phones.

mavgoose

Tumble.......... . . ...   ..... .     

. ....  .  .   .  ....    .... .  . .  ....... .... . .     

weed...........   . . . . . ..      ....... . .... . ..   

... . . ........ ....... . . .  .  ....      .... .   

bensonhedges20

She had some good pics on her profile yesterday. They were definately fuck worthy.

Now removed for less obvious ones

Offline seeker

The third picture is the only decent one
Except I bet it's years old imo
And  shit quality in as per mega pixels ..
Think she definitely hiding a tum tum or something
I'm going to remove her from to do list  :hi:

Offline tazman1002001

I'm going to remove her from to do list  :hi:

Obviously she will be gutted ...., think I will go round and give her my lap  :diablo: to cry on
Banned by:

chico1000

She's still on mine.  Just a question of time and money.

Offline guns

She looks like a sexy little minx , definately on my to do list .   :P

mavgoose

Some new pics now on her profile.
All pretty close to how I remember her. Apart from the smaller picture in the mesh dress.
I'll definitely be arranging a follow up visit !

Offline tazman1002001

Going to see her next week on Tue or Wed as she has availability on bith these days,...planned ahead as I know she gets booked up really quick...... I'm really looking forward to this one as she is genuinley a full time worker who does this part time ....something really exciting about that lol
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Quick update .....after me not being able to get a perfect time booked in with Jess due to work issues (that money ain't going to make itself to burn lol) mandated to get s booking for this fri.....really looking forward to this one as it's been on the card for bit  :thumbsup:
Banned by: