Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adele4u - Mucking me about  (Read 13744 times)

83 review(s) for Adele4u (81 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Sir Lancealot

Adele also cancelled me on the day about 3 hrs before the scheduled time. An apology but she didn't bother with an explanation.

I gave her the benefit of the doubt for the first time but I have another meeting scheduled with her. If she does the same then I'll post a negative for sure.

Another WG I visited said she has a reputation for bumping new clients in favour of her favoured regulars. She may have just been stirring some shit but this makes me suspect there is some truth in that.

fredpunter

Adele also cancelled me on the day about 3 hrs before the scheduled time. An apology but she didn't bother with an explanation.

I gave her the benefit of the doubt for the first time but I have another meeting scheduled with her. If she does the same then I'll post a negative for sure.

Another WG I visited said she has a reputation for bumping new clients in favour of her favoured regulars. She may have just been stirring some shit but this makes me suspect there is some truth in that.

some working girls have a vested interest in dissing the competition, I would always take it with a pinch of salt. Personally I've always enjoyed visiting Adele, my only slight concern with her is her friendship with another popular lass who has recently had a negative review (and I don't mean Ameera  :lol:).   

Sir Lancealot

some working girls have a vested interest in dissing the competition, I would always take it with a pinch of salt. Personally I've always enjoyed visiting Adele, my only slight concern with her is her friendship with another popular lass who has recently had a negative review (and I don't mean Ameera  :lol:).

Does it matter who she is friends with in her private life provided she provides a good service and honours her bookings? I assume that you are perhaps a favoured regular so she is unlikely to bump you, but then the OP indicated that he had seen her before. May be is was just an offer of more money. That does tend to talk.

Offline smiths

Unclesnideheart is probably reading this with his face turning purple, veins popping out the forehead and mouth foaming like a rabid dog.

I wouldn't be surprised if the white knight brigade are setting up new accounts on UKP to save their prossies in distress.

Yes you can be sure snide and his arselicking mates are fuming at the recent negatives of a couple of their "loved ones", and they are cooking up plans as to what to do about it to try to re-establish themselves. The WGs will also be fuming that they have lost these pricks as well. All VERY dodgy. ANY new so called punters joining and defending these WGs will definitely make me suspicious, the fact is MOST genuine newbie punters on punting forums don't immediately start wading in, they settle in and establish themselves first and gain some credibility.

fredpunter

Does it matter who she is friends with in her private life provided she provides a good service and honours her bookings? I assume that you are perhaps a favoured regular so she is unlikely to bump you, but then the OP indicated that he had seen her before. May be is was just an offer of more money. That does tend to talk.

if it mattered that much I wouldn't keep going back to see her  :lol:

If by favoured regular you mean I don't have to wait to see her cos she's not always available when I initially want to then I can only say I wish I was - I usually book a week or two or three in advance. On the odd occasion I've attempted shorter notice she has only very rarely been available. Hence I suspect no-one has been bumped on my account  :dash: 

Sir Lancealot

if it mattered that much I wouldn't keep going back to see her  :lol:

Hence I suspect no-one has been bumped on my account  :dash:

Curious as to who she bumps bookings such as mine for. As I implied I suspect its a question of more money being offered. That does tend to talk.

john_n

At least one good thing seems to happen after negative reviews of very popular girls. We get rid of the lunatics :)

vw

At least one good thing seems to happen after negative reviews of very popular girls. We get rid of the lunatics :)

Yes some people don;t like that, but its the cycle of life, the cleansing peaked between the winter solstice and Christmas !

Offline poi

I think this is fare negative but we don't know really what was her problem ,
End of the day she has her private life and she may not able to explain why she cancelled even she does she has to lie ,

Hope she will able to keep her promise when clients make a booking ,

ramrodronnie

my only slight concern with her is her friendship with another popular lass who has recently had a negative review (and I don't mean Ameera  :lol:).

Although I've not seen Adele yet, I have the same concerns  fredpunter.

Offline Clooney

I was just thinking that.

To declare an interest, I wouldn't challenge the OP's review. If he's had a bad experience, he's entitled to say, and charging to the 'rescue' just makes the effect of it greater. I have no doubt that his review is legit.

All I can say is that I've seen Adele twice - last time in late October 2015, which is still too infrequent to call myself a regular nor merit a counter opinion. All I can say is that I've found her to be very nice and a pretty straight shooter.

Whilst I cannot doubt the OP's opinion, I'm afraid I'd nearly always doubt the word of another girl. Even if it is one who claims to be a friend of hers. The game amongst girls is pretty cut throat.

So I view this review with credibility, but on balance it won't stop me seeing Adele again sometime in the near future as she's always been straight with me. Actually, a review such as this I think I healthy as it shows that for all the fluffiness, the game is not loaded.

Offline smiths

I think this is fare negative but we don't know really what was her problem ,
End of the day she has her private life and she may not able to explain why she cancelled even she does she has to lie ,

Hope she will able to keep her promise when clients make a booking ,

Personally I couldn't give a shit about a WGs private life, I pay a WG for a service NOT to hear about unprovable excuses, just like I pay others outside punting and don't want to hear their excuses either. Nowadays when punting I have a zero tolerance policy so if a WG accepted my booking but cancelled it it would result in a negative review.

john_n

I was just thinking that.

To declare an interest, I wouldn't challenge the OP's review. If he's had a bad experience, he's entitled to say, and charging to the 'rescue' just makes the effect of it greater. I have no doubt that his review is legit.

All I can say is that I've seen Adele twice - last time in late October 2015, which is still too infrequent to call myself a regular nor merit a counter opinion. All I can say is that I've found her to be very nice and a pretty straight shooter.

Whilst I cannot doubt the OP's opinion, I'm afraid I'd nearly always doubt the word of another girl. Even if it is one who claims to be a friend of hers. The game amongst girls is pretty cut throat.

So I view this review with credibility, but on balance it won't stop me seeing Adele again sometime in the near future as she's always been straight with me. Actually, a review such as this I think I healthy as it shows that for all the fluffiness, the game is not loaded.

I agree with what you say Clooney.

I've seen Adele a little more than you have and will continue to recommend her to anyone who ask for my honest opinion. She is a great girl and as you say very nice and a pretty straight shooter.

I just felt that I had been mucked about and want to make it clear that it isn't acceptable

ramrodronnie

Well, I'm sorry but if a girl cancel's at short notice and doesn't reschedule then she gets a bad review, even if I am the Prince of Persia!

I can see that you've given Adele a Positive  Review when you first saw her LuvellyJubbly at which time you obviously had a good punt with her.
Now you are saying that on your latest punt she cancelled you 30 minutes before your punt with her was due.

From my personal point of view, you should have given her a Negative Review for that. The reason I say this is, I live in Essex, so for me to arrange a booking with her would have taken me some quite a considerable time for me to get to see her. So if she had cancelled on me with such short notice? I would have been livid! And I most certainly posted a Negative Review.
This is why Reviews are so important, to inform other punters what "could" happen to them.

Estoril

That sucks fella.  Sorry to hear.

I still want to meet Adele, but now more cautious - maybe I will have a plan B if things don't go to plan.

Offline monstar

Fair review - being messed around is unacceptable.

You may have been bumped or there was a genuine reason but that doesn't change the fact you had a negative experience - up to other punters to decide if they still wish to see Adele now.

As you say, Adele is a great girl and I will still visit her in the future as she has always been honest with me in our comms, offered an alternative if unavailable and emailed me the night before one meeting when she was slightly unwell - booking went ahead with my agreement and detailed in my review update.

Shame this was not the same experience for you and a valid negative posted so I will be less tolerant of cancellations now so thanks for the review.  :hi:

Offline Clooney

I still want to meet Adele, but now more cautious - maybe I will have a plan B if things don't go to plan.

I think you'll be fine. I'd view this as an unfortunate blip, and certainly not a habit.

She's a bright girl and seems to care about her reputation, so I can't imagine a great many more negatives.

Law of averages suggests that even the best of girls will get one now and again.

JuliusSeizure

I can see that you've given Adele a Positive  Review when you first saw her LuvellyJubbly at which time you obviously had a good punt with her.
Now you are saying that on your latest punt she cancelled you 30 minutes before your punt with her was due.

From my personal point of view, you should have given her a Negative Review for that. The reason I say this is, I live in Essex, so for me to arrange a booking with her would have taken me some quite a considerable time for me to get to see her. So if she had cancelled on me with such short notice? I would have been livid! And I most certainly posted a Negative Review.
This is why Reviews are so important, to inform other punters what "could" happen to them.

Same boat as you, from Essex and for me to get to West London is long, having a girl cancel last minute or do a no show when I travel all the way there is a massive blow. It's happened to me before with Sofia Cortez sadly when she toured in Fulham and didn't answer the phone and that is not happening to me again. I'm still interested in seeing Adele but gunna leave it a little while to see how she gets on from here.

Sir Lancealot

Lesson learned personally. I shall have a plan B, C, D, E......... when I have my booking with her.

Offline Hobbit

Dude! I wasn't referring to Adele! I was talking about Helena's Adventure who cancelled on me 30 minutes before start-time. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline getin

A few months ago we exchanged  messages for over an hour, it was like online chatting! agreed a a date and and time a week in advance.
Followed up a few-days later to confirm. Abrupt reply saying she is busy that day.It was as if we never had any communication strange!

ramrodronnie

Dude! I wasn't referring to Adele! I was talking about Helena's Adventure who cancelled on me 30 minutes before start-time. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Ok LuvellyJubbly. Gottcha. But this is a thread responding to a Negative Review on Adele, so chucking another WG into the mix, can make things confusing. But your point is noted, thanks.  :thumbsup:

vw

Ok LuvellyJubbly. Gottcha. But this is a thread responding to a Negative Review on Adele, so chucking another WG into the mix, can make things confusing. But your point is noted, thanks.  :thumbsup:
I thought that was pretty clear, often happens on reviews though !

ramrodronnie

I thought that was pretty clear, often happens on reviews though !

I know it does VW. But these things need to be brought up separately on a different thread as most experienced punters will know. Otherwise things can get overlooked, and get confused with the WG under discussion as you know.

Offline Thepacifist

I was hoping to see Adele today for an hour at 3pm. I asked her this request on UKE Sunday evening. I said I was flexible with the time and I could see her Wednesday, Thursday or Friday instead if that was better for her. She messaged me back saying hey can you book me on AW? So I took this to mean she was ok for my 3pm today. However since that message I haven't heard anything else after sending her the booking request on AW. I've tried to message her to confirm this morning on UKE when I saw her on and I texted her also to no reply.  :unknown:

ramrodronnie

I was going to post a Negative Review on Adele, but I have instead decided to bump this Negative Review/thread up.

My reason for this is because I had made contact with Adele. We had reached a mutually agreeable date, and time.
However yesterday I received an AW e-mail from Adele saying:-

After some hesitation i decided to willing cancel our booking.

The reason is why, after your UKP post i dont think we have to meet in the future.
I gave enough notice to change your plan.

Hope you understand my point.

Wish you very happy life.
Adele.

Yet she decided not to bother taking any notice of the nicer things that I'd said about her in one of her Positive Reviews. One sample being from Ginger Ninja's Positive Review:-

Thanks for your Review Ginger Ninja. Pleased to hear you had a Great Punt with the Gorgeous Adele. How could you fail to have a Great Punt with a girl like Adele mate?
I've had her on my HL for ages now. Problem is I'm in Essex, or I would've seen her myself well before now.

She then cancels an agreed booking that I had made with her through AW:-

03/04/2016 21:02:28 Adele4u (111) View Profile 1hr(s) for 140 GBP on 19/04/2016 at 21:00:00

She didn't confirm the booking because she told me that she only confirms bookings after the booking has taken place because of time wasters. This is what she said:-

I always accept booking officially after we met because too much cancellation.
But our meeting is definitely noted.

The reason for me posting this information is, it would seem that if she reads any Negative comments on here about her that she doesn't like, and she finds out about it? She may very well cancel any booking you have made with her, bearing in mind that she won't confirm any AW booking until after the booking has taken place.

Also if you read her AW FBs you'll notice that quite a few punters who have given her FBs haven't had their FBs reciprocated.
So it would seem that sweet little Adele only chooses to give AW FBs to punters she likes, or when she can be bothered.
She won't confirm AW bookings until the booking has taken place?

So what about when she cancels on punters who have already journeyed most of their way to her?

Also she is quite obviously trying to prevent punters from speaking their minds on here, as if she reads them? She'll cancel our bookings if she doesn't like what we have said.

Just for information, my AW profile name is completely different from my UKP profile name. But she has obviously managed to carry out some investigatory work on me to find out that it was me that had made the comments that she didn't like on this Negative Review.

Everybody needs to be aware of the way Adele ticks, which is the reason for me bringing this information to everyone. And hope that other punters don't get the run around, and cancelled by her.

Offline smiths

I was going to post a Negative Review on Adele, but I have instead decided to bump this Negative Review/thread up.

My reason for this is because I had made contact with Adele. We had reached a mutually agreeable date, and time.

The reason is why, after your UKP post i dont think we have to meet in the future.

Adele.

Yet she decided not to bother taking any notice of the nicer things that I'd said about her in one of her Positive Reviews. One sample being from Ginger Ninja's Positive Review:-

Thanks for your Review Ginger Ninja. Pleased to hear you had a Great Punt with the Gorgeous Adele. How could you fail to have a Great Punt with a girl like Adele mate?
I've had her on my HL for ages now. Problem is I'm in Essex, or I would've seen her myself well before now.

03/04/2016 21:02:28 Adele4u (111) View Profile 1hr(s) for 140 GBP on 19/04/2016 at 21:00:00

She didn't confirm the booking because she told me that she only confirms bookings after the booking has taken place because of time wasters. This is what she said:-

The reason for me posting this information is, it would seem that if she reads any Negative comments on here about her that she doesn't like, and she finds out about it? She may very well cancel any booking you have made with her, bearing in mind that she won't confirm any AW booking until after the booking has taken place.

Also if you read her AW FBs you'll notice that quite a few punters who have given her FBs haven't had their FBs reciprocated.
So it would seem that sweet little Adele only chooses to give AW FBs to punters she likes, or when she can be bothered.

So what about when she cancels on punters who have already journeyed most of their way to her?

Also she is quite obviously trying to prevent punters from speaking their minds on here, as if she reads them? She'll cancel our bookings if she doesn't like what we have said.

Just for information, my AW profile name is completely different from my UKP profile name. But she has obviously managed to carry out some investigatory work on me to find out that it was me that had made the comments that she didn't like on this Negative Review.

Everybody needs to be aware of the way Adele ticks, which is the reason for me bringing this information to everyone. And hope that other punters don't get the run around, and cancelled by her.

If she accepted your booking but then cancelled on you for whatever reason I would of done my own negative review as that will then show up when her A/W link is included in the future with no need for punters to read this whole review to see this post. And to be able to do a review on UKP all that has to happen is the WG cancelled your booking, it makes no odds what the procedure is on A/W with their booking and confirming crap.

ramrodronnie

If she accepted your booking but then cancelled on you for whatever reason I would of done my own negative review as that will then show up when her A/W link is included in the future with no need for punters to read this whole review to see this post. And to be able to do a review on UKP all that has to happen is the WG cancelled your booking, it makes no odds what the procedure is on A/W with their booking and confirming crap.

I did consider writing a Negative Review smiths, but I wasn't sure whether it would justify a full Negative Review?
I do take your point though, it is a lot of hassle for punters having to trawl all the way through an old Negative Review to read my Warning about Adele, and her cancellations if she don't like what punters have said about her.
After what you have said, I may re-consider and post my own Negative Review for her cancelling on me.

Offline smiths

I did consider writing a Negative Review smiths, but I wasn't sure whether it would justify a full Negative Review?
I do take your point though, it is a lot of hassle for punters having to trawl all the way through an old Negative Review to read my Warning about Adele, and her cancellations if she don't like what punters have said about her.
After what you have said, I may re-consider and post my own Negative Review for her cancelling on me.

Only you can decide whether it merits your own negative review but I have a zero tolerance policy nowadays so it would certainly be a negative off me, and I have done negatives after being cancelled after my booking was accepted.

ramrodronnie

Only you can decide whether it merits your own negative review but I have a zero tolerance policy nowadays so it would certainly be a negative off me, and I have done negatives after being cancelled after my booking was accepted.

I was really in a right two and eight over what to do smiths. But in view of your advice (and I can see that you are a very experienced, seasoned punter) I will almost certainly post my own Negative Review on the way she has behaved with me.
It's just that I have been given differing advice from different punters who are advising me differently.
But I think you are correct, it does merit a separate Negative Review.

Thanks for your advise smiths.  :thumbsup:

ramrodronnie

Adele's the girl with the golden pussy, she can do what she likes at this point and still keep a waiting list of clients. I bet there's a few more people have been messed around in a similar way but are worried about posting in case they get put on her blacklist.

Well I am almost certainly on her Black List now barnstorm123 after daring to make comments on this Review that she didn't like, hence her cancelling me after her verbally accepting my booking to see her.
So it would seem that if any of us dare to say anything that she doesn't like, and she investigates us, and finds out who we are, she will cancel any verbally agreed booking that she's accepted, as pointed out she won't confirm any AW booking until "after" the booking has been completed.
She's obviously a forum darling, and has her White Knight Fluffy regulars who she knows she'll get regular bookings from, and she will most likely cancel some punters (sometimes at short notice) in favour of longer bookings, and her fluffy White Knights!

vw

Well I am almost certainly on her Black List now barnstorm123 after daring to make comments on this Review that she didn't like, hence her cancelling me after her verbally accepting my booking to see her.
So it would seem that if any of us dare to say anything that she doesn't like, and she investigates us, and finds out who we are, she will cancel any verbally agreed booking that she's accepted, as pointed out she won't confirm any AW booking until "after" the booking has been completed.
She's obviously a forum darling, and has her White Knight Fluffy regulars who she knows she'll get regular bookings from, and she will most likely cancel some punters (sometimes at short notice) in favour of longer bookings, and her fluffy White Knights!

Yes this is the reason i wont punt with any prossie on a forum, I like to keep politics out of it. 

Even if prossies were not allowed on here their arse kissers would look for them and report back.

Imagine the scenario you are in is more of a problem for those that AW feedback their bookings.

« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 06:04:59 am by vw »

Noah Hope

Yes you can be sure snide and his arselicking mates are fuming at the recent negatives of a couple of their "loved ones", and they are cooking up plans as to what to do about it to try to re-establish themselves. The WGs will also be fuming that they have lost these pricks as well. All VERY dodgy. ANY new so called punters joining and defending these WGs will definitely make me suspicious, the fact is MOST genuine newbie punters on punting forums don't immediately start wading in, they settle in and establish themselves first and gain some credibility.

I don't think they're really loved ones Smiths. I hope not anyway otherwise the smitten punters will end up broke. True love changes everything ,or so Slavoj  (dialectical Marxism's best modern pimp) claims anyway:

External Link/Members Only

I don't have a personal interest in the Adele issue. It seems to me though she's just being a businesswoman. She's out to maximize her income. She was polite and professional in her message to Ronnie. There are other pro's to see. (FWIW I can recommend Kasia , the big Polish pussycat aka Horny Slutty Girl. My last ever punt.Very popular on this forum but still a consummate professional and unjaded. :-) .)

« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 10:33:36 am by Noah Hope »

Offline SamLP

I was really in a right two and eight over what to do smiths. But in view of your advice (and I can see that you are a very experienced, seasoned punter) I will almost certainly post my own Negative Review on the way she has behaved with me.
It's just that I have been given differing advice from different punters who are advising me differently.

It depends when the booking was meant to be. Ie. If she's cancelled a several days or a week ahead of schedule, then she's given you ample notice. As for her reason, well she's been honest. It's not a question of what you said, but she connected the dots and being human realised she wouldn't be able to give you a good service having read your comments. Up to you what you wish to do next but you've also made several assumptions in your subsequent posts re bumping punters for longer punts with other punters etc.. Claims that are not substantiated. I understand you've been rejected but it doesn't read as bad behaviour to me.

Offline PLeisure

It depends when the booking was meant to be. Ie. If she's cancelled a several days or a week ahead of schedule, then she's given you ample notice. As for her reason, well she's been honest. It's not a question of what you said, but she connected the dots and being human realised she wouldn't be able to give you a good service having read your comments. Up to you what you wish to do next but you've also made several assumptions in your subsequent posts re bumping punters for longer punts with other punters etc.. Claims that are not substantiated. I understand you've been rejected but it doesn't read as bad behaviour to me.
This is a well-balanced analysis of the situation, imho.
Something seems to have given her cause to reconsider and she's exercised that right. Hopefully in good time.
Thankfully, this is London and there are plenty more WGs to see.  :hi:

Offline ciscoxxx69

Adele.

Her prerogative mate....she gave you plenty of notice.
If she doesn't want to see you, that's the end of it.....it happens.
Move on.....

Offline ciscoxxx69

Something seems to have given her cause to reconsider and she's exercised that right. Hopefully in good time.

+1

Offline Punting Valley

Exactly, she sent her message on the 3rd to cancel a meet on the 19th, that is more than 2 week's notice.

vw

It's not a question of what you said, but she connected the dots and being human realised she wouldn't be able to give you a good service having read your comments.

These things happen when people make the dots easy to join up IMHO.

Offline hendrix

+1  :hi:

Offline smiths

As I said only you can decide this but the notice given by a WG when cancelling makes no odds to me as to whether I would give her a negative review as I see it does to some others, it WOULD be a negative whatever the notice given. Clearly if its last minute dot com which often as a same day punter myself is what I get its even more annoying though.

Of course once a negative is up punters can decide for themselves its worth to them.

Offline NightKid

Many can attest that I'm far from what you'd consider a white-knight (plus I've never met Adele nor will I have the intention to do so anytime soon) but, the way I see it - you were being a real creep with this post so assuming she sussed you out/declined to meet you based on that, then that is completely her prerogative to do so and she did, with ample notice in advance to boot.

Therefore, we subsequently have this threat of a retaliatory negative review because of that ... now, I'm all for negative reviews where it's justified and even highly encourage it, but this just screams misuse of the power of UKP reviews and smells like another McFlygate to me.

Edit: I think Admin would be wise to keep a close eye on you.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 11:53:58 am by NightKid »

mrhappypants

A very similar thing happened to me. I had a lengthy conversation trying to find an agreeable time then Adele read my reviews and said she did not want to meet me.

Which is fine.  As you say - move on.  But I move on now aware that there are a group of girls, who may or may not be known to each other, who screen punters if they think they may write a critical review. Adele is one of these, but there are others. If you can bear to go back and read the review I wrote on Dee you might see that what was actually a measured description of my experience got a reaction, not just from her but from a number of punters on here, completely out of proportion with the commentary in the review. 

There is also a group of punters, who may or may not be known to each other, who appear aware of this and post reviews on here that focus on at least some of the same girls, that tend to play up the positive and down the negative.  They often review the same group of girls and they often review these girls multiple times.

I am less comfortable with this as I think it is against the interests of the board.  So when I read another positive review, of one of the same group of girls, by one of the same group of punters, I hope that punters outside of the circle are aware of the broader context.

Dave
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 11:54:09 am by mrhappypants »

d00fer

Many can attest that I'm far from what you'd consider a white-knight (plus I've never met Adele nor will I have the intention to do so anytime soon) but, the way I see it - you were being a real creep with this post so assuming she sussed you out/declined to meet you based on that, then that is completely her prerogative to do so and she did, with ample notice in advance to boot.

Therefore, we subsequently have this threat of a retaliatory negative review because of that ... now, I'm all for negative reviews where it's justified and even highly encourage it, but this just screams misuse of the power of UKP reviews and smells like another McFlygate to me.

Don't always agree with you NK, but agree 100% with this. I wouldn't be surprised if it was the creepy post you linked to that caused Adele and probably other prossie posters and lurkers be wary of RRR.

Offline hendrix

I think I made my opinion clear about that post you've linked to :hi: - we're quite different style punters but we obviously both see exactly how creepy that post was.

Offline smiths

A very similar thing happened to me. I had a lengthy conversation trying to find an agreeable time then Adele read my reviews and said she did not want to meet me.

Which is fine.  As you say - move on.  But I move on now aware that there are a group of girls, who may or may not be known to each other, who screen punters if they think they may write a critical review. Adele is one of these, but there are others. If you can bear to go back and read the review I wrote on Dee you might see that what was actually a measured description of my experience got a reaction, not just from her but from a number of punters on here, completely out of proportion with the commentary in the review. 

There is also a group of punters, who may or may not be known to each other, who appear aware of this and post reviews on here that focus on at least some of the same girls, that tend to play up the positive and down the negative.  They often review the same group of girls and they often review these girls multiple times.

I am less comfortable with this as I think it is against the interests of the board.  So when I read another positive review, of one of the same group of girls, by one of the same group of punters, I hope that punters outside of the circle are aware of the broader context.

Dave

Excellent post. :thumbsup: I feel the same way but admin has chopped a number of these punters down and banned them, unclesnideheart and Sylvester/Finch being a couple, so in my observations on the London review board its less of a problem than it was, but of course still needs to be kept an eye on. And there are some very genuine to me punters who punt with forum darlings who I don't think are dodgy so as ever its on a case by case basis for me.

mrhappypants

... its less of a problem than it was, but of course still needs to be kept an eye on. And there are some very genuine to me punters who punt with forum darlings who I don't think are dodgy so as ever its on a case by case basis for me.

I agree with both points.

Dave

Offline Sonny Crockett

Dave

I think that this is probably one of the reasons why punters are wary of writing reviews on UKP as WGs can then use that against the punter and choose not to see them, or give them grief.

I am sorry about what has happened with RRR as it is disappointing to be rejected by a WG after a meet was agreed. At least she was honest with you about it, unlike in my case.

Hope your next punt goes well.

ramrodronnie

As for her reason, well she's been honest. It's not a question of what you said, but she connected the dots and being human realised she wouldn't be able to give you a good service having read your comments.

And I can totally understand that SamLP. But the main reason for me bumping this Review/thread is to inform other punters that she has informed me that she, and other WGs read these comments, which most of us are aware.
So the point that I made regarding her reading negative comments about her, could lead to her cancelling their bookings with her. But this must not dissuade other punters from making comments, both negative, and positive. After all that is what this forum is here for, for us to be able to inform each other about the good and bad SPs we are interested in.
Of course I was pissed off with her cancelling on me. But hey life goes on, and as we're all aware there are plenty more good WGs out there for us to see. So I won't lose any sleep over her cancelling my booking with her. This is in no way sour grapes from me as I have a HL longer than my arm. Adele is just one out of the very many WGs for me, and others to choose to see.