Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adele4u - Mucking me about  (Read 13754 times)

83 review(s) for Adele4u (81 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline smiths

Just to clarify to everyone. When I stated that Adele had used my full name, I was referring to her using my full Christian name. Yes I did give her an abbreviation of my Christian name, but in one of her last AW e-mails back to me she used my full Christian name as opposed to the abbreviation (which can as other punters have picked up on) By her doing this as other punters have also mentioned. She could have e-mailed me be using my full Christian name as a veiled threat.
I can see that some of you guys are perceiving me to be some kind of loon? All that I can do is to inform you all as to what the situation is, in an up front, honest way, which is what I am "honest"

So you can make your own minds up now as I have just about had enough. Whatever derogatory comments that some of you guys want to say about me, and accuse me of will be ignored. I know that I am genuine, and punters who know me, know that I am genuine.
I know, and appreciate that I've made stupid, naïve mistakes, namely the AW e-mails that I sent to BBB, and in hindsight it was stupid, and wrong. I admit to making these mistakes. I am not looking to justify myself for what I did. All that I can say is that that particular mistake was done purely and simply to inform her that punters wouldn't tolerate being ripped off by her. Now, if  what I did was wrong, and as some have put it creepy? Then I whole heartedly apologise. I stupidly saw it as fighting our corner. Fair enough I understand that some of you don't want/need me to fight their corners. I have apologised for that, so it would be appreciated if we can move on and forget it.

With regard to Adele using my "FULL" Christian name, that is "True!" she did. (as some of the punters on here have picked up on) This "Could" be perceived as a veiled threat. So punters beware if you have mistakenly registered with AW giving you own name? You could be leaving yourselves open to potential veiled threats.

These are my final comments on all of this, read into it all as you will. As I won't be commenting on this matter any further.

You did refer to it as your full name more than once earlier in the thread, now to me full name means what it says, your full name, now you say it was only your full Christian name. That makes a huge difference to me as the WG hasn't got your full name, some punters as they have posted use their real first name when punting anyway.

My advice is learn from this, and if you want to be more anonymous do what I do and only book WGs with displayed numbers on A/W, and tell no WG anything true about yourself.

cockneybstrd

Anyone would think that someone had a vested interest/agenda in keeping this thread going  :rolleyes:

Fine, but let's review this on balance. One poor review against scores of good ones. I objectively view that as an off day. The way this thread is going it looks like a deliberate attempt to give more credence to a single review.

I'd not object to the OP's point of view and will defend his right to post it, but it looks like others are not being as matter of fact or objective.

The last four pages have been really about Triple R's getting cancelled and dont think anyone would blame her after his admiited strange rant. Triple R has held his hands up about this. The bloke aint the sharpest knife in the draw. So I think most people can see it was his fuck up.

I dont think anyone has vested intrested in keeping this going. I would have thought Triple R would hope that this whole episode had never occured as well lets be honest he looks a total tool in this matter

I dont think Adele has been any grief in this thread. All has been pointed out is you might well get bumped at last minute and you have to jump through hoops to get a meeting and that punters should keep this is mind when booking.

Offline LoneWolf2020

Just to clarify to everyone. When I stated that Adele had used my full name, I was referring to her using my full Christian name. Yes I did give her an abbreviation of my Christian name, but in one of her last AW e-mails back to me she used my full Christian name as opposed to the abbreviation (which can as other punters have picked up on) By her doing this as other punters have also mentioned. She could have e-mailed me be using my full Christian name as a veiled threat.
I can see that some of you guys are perceiving me to be some kind of loon? All that I can do is to inform you all as to what the situation is, in an up front, honest way, which is what I am "honest"

So you can make your own minds up now as I have just about had enough. Whatever derogatory comments that some of you guys want to say about me, and accuse me of will be ignored. I know that I am genuine, and punters who know me, know that I am genuine.
I know, and appreciate that I've made stupid, naïve mistakes, namely the AW e-mails that I sent to BBB, and in hindsight it was stupid, and wrong. I admit to making these mistakes. I am not looking to justify myself for what I did. All that I can say is that that particular mistake was done purely and simply to inform her that punters wouldn't tolerate being ripped off by her. Now, if  what I did was wrong, and as some have put it creepy? Then I whole heartedly apologise. I stupidly saw it as fighting our corner. Fair enough I understand that some of you don't want/need me to fight their corners. I have apologised for that, so it would be appreciated if we can move on and forget it.

With regard to Adele using my "FULL" Christian name, that is "True!" she did. (as some of the punters on here have picked up on) This "Could" be perceived as a veiled threat. So punters beware if you have mistakenly registered with AW giving you own name? You could be leaving yourselves open to potential veiled threats.

These are my final comments on all of this, read into it all as you will. As I won't be commenting on this matter any further.

Now you're backtracking, 'full christian name' is something totally different to 'full real name' and you know it.....especially when as you say your christian name is obvious from your screen name.

starting to think you were doing a spot of shit stirring for the prostitute because she wouldnt take the booking.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 08:17:08 pm by LoneWolf2020 »

Offline AnthG

I am sorry but you have now won the award of posting the stupidest thing in the whole history of the internet.

If she used your full first and second name, then yes veiled thread.

If you posted a message to her and said your name was Ron or Ronnie in the message and she replied back saying "Hi Ronald" then she is being perceptive and professional. Its showing she is paying attention and trying to personalize the punt. No threats, no nothing but common courtesy on the girls part.

I sign off all my messages as "Anth". When some girls come back and say "Hi Anthony" I do not throw a paddy fit thinking she is threatening me as it would be completely ridiculous to do so.

Full first and full surname is suggestive of something iffy as there is absolutely no reason whatsoever for a girl to mention your surname to you. Full first name is absolutely nothing but professional, friendly and perceptive.

I honestly feel like I have lost brain-cells that I will never get back even needing to type trying to contemplate the fact you freaked out over this like you did.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline smiths

Only winner out of all this is Adele  :dancegirl: you know the saying"bad publicity is good publicity", or something in those terms, I think she will generate more business because of this thread, she should be thanking rrr! :rose: You could say she is famous now .

Considering her reviews no doubt she already does very well off the back of them, she has been a forum darling for a long time now, that's the power of UKP as smart WGs know.

Offline LoneWolf2020

or maybe he just had to come clean as admin chased him up on it. His response is so ridiculous im pretty sure this is the case.

cockneybstrd

or maybe he just had to come clean as admin chased him up on it. His response is so ridiculous im pretty sure this is the case.

No I just think he is fucking clueless

go back and read Triple R's postings on this thread. Its been like fucking pulling teeth its been that fucking painfu with his stupidity. Like I said previously the bloke aint the full ticket.

john_n

I assume it's now time to end this "story". It has turned out there is no story here and nothing that merits negative feedback towards Adele. I'm sure all girls do a background check and I personally see no harm in that.

Yes, it sucks when a great girl decide she woun't see you, but she cancelled on Ramrodronnie in advance and can of course decide who she will see.

Just my opinion as the one who wrote this review

Offline PLeisure

"Ram Rod" - we'll bypass asking what logic inspired that name for the time being  :sarcastic: Instead, it's worth reminding you, verbatim, what you said 24hrs ago on this very same thread:
But she had also done some investigations on me, as in one of her latest mails to me she actually used my " Full Real Name!" I have wrecked my brain trying to figure out how she could possible know that?

Does this not seem in any way manipulative of the truth, hmmmm???  :unknown:

I don't blame you for declaring that you won't say anymore on this subject. It's not the first time you've made that promise but we'll excuse that, too.

You've been Tango'd, 'ramrodronnie, mate'   :drinks:

d00fer

Are you actually truly apologising for all this?

AFAIK you have supplied your full christian and surname to anyone you've messaged on AW, anyone you've messaged on UKE and anyone that saw one of your posts on UKE until it was removed. God knows where else you've posted your real full name.

Despite this you're still saying that Adele could've used your full first name as a veiled threat? The only threat I can see is you to yourself.

Also on the BBB issue why are you asking "if what I did was wrong?", did you do wrong or not? You seemed confused on the issue? If you did great. but apologise properly? If there's still a part of you that thinks you were doing the right thing, then don't apologise.

ramrodronnie

Anyone would think that someone had a vested interest/agenda in keeping this thread going  :rolleyes:

I can only speak as I find, and I found Adele to be very lovely, but also almost ferociously discreet about any aspect of any other punter.

I'm sure she has the odd bad day, the odd dark mood (she is quite gothic after all!) and the odd blip in service.

Fine, but let's review this on balance. One poor review against scores of good ones. I objectively view that as an off day. The way this thread is going it looks like a deliberate attempt to give more credence to a single review.

I'd not object to the OP's point of view and will defend his right to post it, but it looks like others are not being as matter of fact or objective.

One poor review against scores of good ones.

If you are going to go into specifics Clooney. She has actually had 2 Negatives. Review number 12, and Review number 53.

Sure she's a forum darling, so some punters will jump up in her defence. I saw the stats on her myself, and yes they are impressive, which is why I was intrigued about what all of the fuss was about. So I booked to see her. Not that I thought that she looked anything special. As I have seen WGs who are much more attractive than Adele And trust me I'm not saying this out of sour grapes. As I say, I just thought that I'd like to find out what all the fuss was about, I was, as I say intrigued.
I don't see this as any big loss at all. I was going to write my own Negative Review on her for cancelling on me. She cancelled because she wasn't happy about my comments about her. But I decided that by bumping this Negative Review up would be the better option.

So my advice for what it's worth, is if any of you are interested in seeing Adele? Then be very careful about making any comments on her that she won't like. Are we now to be afraid to speak our minds? Are we to allow some of these WGs to gag us?
This site was designed for us to help each other, by making open and honest comments, whether they be negative, or positive comments about WGs and the way they behave, and deliver their services, and how reliable they are, whether they cancel our bookings, or simply time waste.
We cannot, and must not allow ourselves to be gagged, and concern ourselves that we may have our bookings cancelled because a WG doesn't like what we say.

I know I've said that I won't be saying anymore on this thread, but I simply had to get this out!

Now I will definitely won't be saying anymore on this thread. Enough!

Offline Magicalstory

I know I've said that I won't be saying anymore on this thread, but I simply had to get this out!

If you were going to post again it should only have been to accept that you shouldn't have blown things out of proportion. I've not met Adele (yet) and couldn't care less about her being a forum darling but your full Christian name is really not a problem at all.

Offline LoneWolf2020

with a name like RamRodRonnie i have racked my brains and i can't think for the life of me why someone would think your name was Ronnie.

Offline MintRoyale

One poor review against scores of good ones.

If you are going to go into specifics Clooney. She has actually had 2 Negatives. Review number 12, and Review number 53.

Sure she's a forum darling, so some punters will jump up in her defence. I saw the stats on her myself, and yes they are impressive, which is why I was intrigued about what all of the fuss was about. So I booked to see her. Not that I thought that she looked anything special. As I have seen WGs who are much more attractive than Adele And trust me I'm not saying this out of sour grapes. As I say, I just thought that I'd like to find out what all the fuss was about, I was, as I say intrigued.
I don't see this as any big loss at all. I was going to write my own Negative Review on her for cancelling on me. She cancelled because she wasn't happy about my comments about her. But I decided that by bumping this Negative Review up would be the better option.

So my advice for what it's worth, is if any of you are interested in seeing Adele? Then be very careful about making any comments on her that she won't like. Are we now to be afraid to speak our minds? Are we to allow some of these WGs to gag us?
This site was designed for us to help each other, by making open and honest comments, whether they be negative, or positive comments about WGs and the way they behave, and deliver their services, and how reliable they are, whether they cancel our bookings, or simply time waste.
We cannot, and must not allow ourselves to be gagged, and concern ourselves that we may have our bookings cancelled because a WG doesn't like what we say.

Now I will definitely won't be saying anymore on this thread. Enough!

Jesus Christ, you're trying the passive aggressive move again? Mate, it didn't work. Girls screen punters like punters screen girls. What's special about it that we deserve a warning from you?

If I was a builder, and someone was badmouthing my work and the same person asked me to build a wall for them, do you really think I'd take that job on? I'd be inclined to think that person is an idiot for even asking! Use your common sense mate.

Adele won't be the only working girl reading this and when they discuss punters, as we all know they do, they're gonna end up blacklisting you. That's just my assumption though

Offline AnthG

If I was a builder, and someone was badmouthing my work and the same person asked me to build a wall for them, do you really think I'd take that job on? I'd be inclined to think that person is an idiot for even asking! Use your common sense mate.

Yes, as you would be acting professional by doing so. And if you had any confidence in the work that you perform.

However if you knew your work really was shitty then you would want to avoid that person. But if you knew your work was good and had confidence in it. You would purposefully accept the offer to show that person the work you do is good.

Adele won't be the only working girl reading this and when they discuss punters, as we all know they do, they're gonna end up blacklisting you. That's just my assumption though

What are you talking about. That post is literally like you are trying to take the limelight from RRR for posting something even more stupid.

He made a mistake, it was a stupid mistake on the level of Trigger from Only Fools and Horses, but still a stupid mistake. There was no malice in it to warrant anything even close to what you are suggesting. It was an overreaction based on a stupid logic leap that wasn't there.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline shagbambi

RRR is not as sweet or bumbling as he trys to make himself out to be. A good example of his passive aggressive nature is this historic link

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=75530.0

The last time we had similar type of behaviour (attention seeking/looking for sympathy/veiled aggressiveness) the dear luvvie turned out to be McFly.

d00fer

RRR is not as sweet or bumbling as he trys to make himself out to be. A good example of his passive aggressive nature is this historic link

The last time we had similar type of behaviour (attention seeking/looking for sympathy/veiled aggressiveness) the dear luvvie turned out to be McFly.

Much more succinctly put than I could have. I sincerely hope that RRR is just a bit of a div with no real internet skills, his most recent comments on this thread aren't filling me with confidence though, especially the last two of his OTT.

As you say the last time I saw someone behaving in a similar fashion to RRR, he turned out to be much much worse in the long run and adversely affected many people's real lives. Many who he had never even met or communicated with.

ramrodronnie

Obviously honesty isn't one of your strong points shagbambi? That link was generated in attempt to gather honest opinions from punters.
I was quite new on this forum at that time, and was then advised that it would have been better to have put it onto UKE, which I wasn't aware of it's existence at that time.
Are you purposely going out of your way to snipe at me, and goading me to get nasty with you?
I'm an honest, reasonable guy, and at that time I was looking for truthful answers to a perfectly reasonable question.
If you want to bring up points that are unrelated to this thread? Then PM me, or raise another thread on whatever title you think correct at what you are suggesting?

ramrodronnie

Much more succinctly put than I could have. I sincerely hope that RRR is just a bit of a div with no real internet skills, his most recent comments on this thread aren't filling me with confidence though, especially the last two of his OTT.

As you say the last time I saw someone behaving in a similar fashion to RRR, he turned out to be much much worse in the long run and adversely affected many people's real lives. Many who he had never even met or communicated with.

Having few internet skills  d00fer most certainly doesn't make me into a div, as you so politely put it. And I'm certainly not an insulting snidey bastard like you!