Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: KDD  (Read 2683 times)

Offline lewisjones23

Can I just ask why the fuck cant people just put her name and location in the review title?

It is always some rubbish like the latest one ' The Twighlight Zone '

Yes she must be good but you arent writing the latest chapter in a love story or erotic book

Its a paid for fuck so a simple name and location for the review is more than sufficient

Offline lewisjones23

Jumped the gun slightly

I count 19 of her reviews have some shite in the title

Still crazy

Offline Punting Valley

She is in London and mostly does out call. That OP did outcall with her to his hotel and posted a review in the London review area. Not sure how putting down a location (of that OP's hotel?) is relevant. :unknown:

Offline lewisjones23

It wasnt specifically aimed at that review, although I can see how it looks that way

Some other gems in the review title include

" im in love with KDD "

" i am still pinching myself "

" Bedroom ninja "

Its wierd

Offline Freundlich

Go there and find out for yourself.

Twilight zone sounds about right, I'm so exhausted that the door does seem like it is to another parallel.

Taken to bringing an inhaler with me !

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Not sure how putting down a location (of that OP's hotel?) is relevant. :unknown:

If nothing else, a pattern might emerge of which hotels she prefers :)

Offline The_Don

Can I just ask why the fuck cant people just put her name and location in the review title?

Yes she must be good but you arent writing the latest chapter in a love story or erotic book

Its a paid for fuck so a simple name and location for the review is more than sufficient

Are referring to the linked review and W/G  :unknown:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

It wasnt specifically aimed at that review,

Reviews are part of this site and there are many ways. That genuine punters may wish to share there experiences, with in the rules 

Once a review is started, the following request is stated:

- Please include a profile or website link. If no link is available, please include contact details.
- Please include town / city in the subject.
- Reviews cannot be deleted once posted.

Some may like lots or minimal amounts of details, other may prefer the facts.

The member that read it, make the choice. If that review is useful or not.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 10:14:00 am by The_Don »

Yeboahsleftfoot

I sometimes get carried away and the reviews end up as a continuos stream of descriptive writing, had a lot of PMs which like the style. I guess its each to his own....

Online hendrix

Everyone has their own writing style, whether it's useful information or extraneous is up to the reader as The Don stated. I'm not a fan of "OMG THE BEST EVER!!" or whatever in a review title, and I often don't even read those,  but it's hardly a big deal.

If it's an incall, then rough location is useful obviously.

Flunt

My sincere apologies for making light of a multitude of MissKDD reviews, had I thought the details and star rating of the hotel I was staying at might have any influence on your decision to see the woman then I would have included them.

Should you chose to see the pro$$ie it would be unfair to give her a negative because you book an Ibis instead of a Marriott, or where ever.

As stated with the review there are nearly 70 reviews of this particular pro$$ie and there was little I could add beyond saying that her services remain consistently high and that she was unique in my experiences of pro$$ies. Having said that booking five star hotels and top rated pro$$ies would have been a unique experience regardless of the company. There were a couple of unexpected gestures, not normally expected of a pro$$ie which I alluded to.

Beyond that were the facts of the meet, she was late arriving and late leaving; and she performed the services as stated; and finally it was in London.

For your benefit I will add that I stopped at The Marriott, West India Quay. I rated it 9.2 on Booking but the shower wasn't up to much

Offline JamesRockford

It wasnt specifically aimed at that review, although I can see how it looks that way

Some other gems in the review title include

" im in love with KDD "

" i am still pinching myself "

" Bedroom ninja "

Its wierd

I'm guessing that most of KDD's reviewers are in a particular age band - maybe that explains a similarity of outlook and punting attitude?  Also that they are native English speakes? Purely a guess on my part - I've never met her.

Offline jsparky

In a particular age band? Majority of punters are middle age from late 30s to 50s; my guess are that a lot of punters felt they gain the boasting right once they met KDD and tried to out 'boast' each other. I met her once and can confirm her service was as good as her review but I don't feel the need to go on an egocentric drive to write a review.

Offline Awesomedan

In a particular age band? Majority of punters are middle age from late 30s to 50s; my guess are that a lot of punters felt they gain the boasting right once they met KDD and tried to out 'boast' each other. I met her once and can confirm her service was as good as her review but I don't feel the need to go on an egocentric drive to write a review.

I find the idea of a bunch of guys boasting about which prostitute they have seen an odd concept. If they write a review, surely its to confirm that she offers a good service. If there are many reviews stating this over a period of time it simply confirms the quality of her offer.... though at £250 an hour she is a little steep for me

Offline Nagilum

I find the idea of a bunch of guys boasting about which prostitute they have seen an odd concept. If they write a review, surely its to confirm that she offers a good service. If there are many reviews stating this over a period of time it simply confirms the quality of her offer.... though at £250 an hour she is a little steep for me

There may be many, but she is only as good as her last review. Every review counts in my opinion and the last ones are the most telling. 

Every girl becomes jaded after a while and service could dip.

Flunt

Referring to other threads it's difficult to draw lines for reviews, once a pro$$ie has 20 or 40+ do you stop reviewing them?

When a forum darling has had 50+ reviews what can you say apart from, "Still top notch," unless she was having a bad day?

I usually punt within my means and KDD was an annual blow out for me, it felt good to write a positive review, tame by the exploits of others, but a permanent reminder for me.

Is KDD worth £250 an hour? At £350 for a two hour outcall she is suddenly down to £175 per hour which is not far off the going rate in London. As a punting experience it will live longer in the memory than most others, perhaps because it was so expensive? I have had too many punts that are long since forgotten at prices from £50-£100 for half hours and hours, I wonder if that money would have been put to better use with a few other forum darlings?

Given the choice of paying over the top for KDD, Adele, LK, Cindy, (insert name) or taking one for the team at £100 an hour for a shit punt then the gradient has a different perspective.

Online hendrix

Referring to other threads it's difficult to draw lines for reviews, once a pro$$ie has 20 or 40+ do you stop reviewing them?

When a forum darling has had 50+ reviews what can you say apart from, "Still top notch," unless she was having a bad day?

I usually punt within my means and KDD was an annual blow out for me, it felt good to write a positive review, tame by the exploits of others, but a permanent reminder for me.

Is KDD worth £250 an hour? At £350 for a two hour outcall she is suddenly down to £175 per hour which is not far off the going rate in London. As a punting experience it will live longer in the memory than most others, perhaps because it was so expensive? I have had too many punts that are long since forgotten at prices from £50-£100 for half hours and hours, I wonder if that money would have been put to better use with a few other forum darlings?

Given the choice of paying over the top for KDD, Adele, LK, Cindy, (insert name) or taking one for the team at £100 an hour for a shit punt then the gradient has a different perspective.

..also given that her extensive likes can take some time to get through (and she delivers them with no messing around) her longer booking rates 3/4/5 hours become very good value for those of us that need/want that amount of time.