Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Platinum Cindy - Chelsea Bridge  (Read 18562 times)

84 review(s) for X PLATINUM x CINDY X (78 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Nagilum

So here we go.

Cindy leaves me a negative.

"Booked an hour and expected to stay for longer. Accused me of clock watching! Lovely guy but I would AVOID unless u give him extra free time."

Making it sound like I asked for free time - lie
No mention of me being late - at least we can scratch that on off
Lovely guy - so you treat all respectable gentle like crap

Interesting how after all that you offered a part refund. I know you read this Cindy.

Sort your service and quit blaming me for your clock watching ways. I'm sorry that I'm not one of your clients that offers you £300 an hour.  That's one disadvantage of you talking for practically the whole hour, you divulge way too much.

Offline Nagilum

Sorry guys auto correct ^^ butchered the post.

Offline lewishamguy

So here we go.

"Booked an hour and expected to stay for longer. Accused me of clock watching! Lovely guy but I would AVOID unless u give him extra free time."

You could've left a feedback to her profile and link this review as reference.  :wacko:

JuliusSeizure

How many times did you pop JuliusSeizure? If you only popped once? Did she make any effort to try to get you to pop again?

I'm a one pop guy that doesn't attempt a second one. I think first time I went she offered a second round but I declined.

Offline SamLP

Sorry to hear the wasted time OP. Did you challenge her on it at that time or was it by text afterwards? I know sometimes punters don't want to directly challenge a girl during the punt but will leave with a sense of injustice, but sometimes it has to be done on the spot, politely but firm of course and if a girl still doesn't budge then I would make it clear I'm unhappy so there's no ambiguity at all.

Hope your next punt is a blast.

Offline Nagilum

Sorry to hear the wasted time OP. Did you challenge her on it at that time or was it by text afterwards? I know sometimes punters don't want to directly challenge a girl during the punt but will leave with a sense of injustice, but sometimes it has to be done on the spot, politely but firm of course and if a girl still doesn't budge then I would make it clear I'm unhappy so there's no ambiguity at all.

Hope your next punt is a blast.

I looked at her puzzled at the time and wondered how it was over. Told her that too, I was taken back by what just occurred and she dismissed the notion of time being up early and said "look I'm offering a shower" I asked her again if time was really up. so annoyed,  I took the shower then repeated my disappointment to her.

Afterwards I sent her a text to tell I was let down. That's when she offered a refund.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 09:04:40 am by Nagilum »

Offline stewpid

Sorry to hear of your experience but huge thanks for your honest review about it.  :thumbsup:

Cindy had been on my HL for some time but I currently don't have enough AW feedback fir her to see me apparently so I was looking forward to the point where I did.

After your review I was still interested in seeing her but much more cautious. However, now I've seen her 'response' to this review she's off the HL. If she had just taken this on the chin (one negative against so many positives) she would have been seen in a better light. A shame...  :(

ClarkeOfTheCourse

What a horrible cunt leaving a neg like that.

I had a booking scheduled with her last month, I'd waited in line for 2 months like a good little boy, day of the booking comes - nothing. Must had got a better offer.

vw

I had a booking scheduled with her last month, I'd waited in line for 2 months like a good little boy, day of the booking comes - nothing. Must had got a better offer.

Thanks for the Negative for that, I'm sure that would have helped, Nagilum, he might not have bothered then !
« Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 09:18:49 am by vw »

Offline Nagilum

Sorry to hear of your experience but huge thanks for your honest review about it.  :thumbsup:

Cindy had been on my HL for some time but I currently don't have enough AW feedback fir her to see me apparently so I was looking forward to the point where I did.

After your review I was still interested in seeing her but much more cautious. However, now I've seen her 'response' to this review she's off the HL. If she had just taken this on the chin (one negative against so many positives) she would have been seen in a better light. A shame...  :(

:drinks: Thanks - that's what this site does. It's a great tool to help punters. If this helps people make choice then so be it, the reviews purpose is served.

I can deal with fallout, but I won't tolerate sending people into an awful punt.

Offline saintsfan

Well done Nagilum - I saw Cindy for 1 hour this week after trying for months.

As to clock watching it is difficult to say - from entering her room to leaving was exactly an hour so shower time and talking were included, and the serice time was about 45 mins. I'm a one pop guy and tried to pace myself - finished with CIM which she was keen to get done. I enjoyed the punt so a positive but I have had better and wouldn't return.

Offline Nagilum

Well done Nagilum - I saw Cindy for 1 hour this week after trying for months.

As to clock watching it is difficult to say - from entering her room to leaving was exactly an hour so shower time and talking were included, and the serice time was about 45 mins. I'm a one pop guy and tried to pace myself - finished with CIM which she was keen to get done. I enjoyed the punt so a positive but I have had better and wouldn't return.

There it is, the proof gentlemen.

Thank you in return buddy.

Offline Nagilum

Bloody hell! That is appalling. Review it I say.

Offline The_Don

Thanks for the sharing and the review.

Sorry didn't work out for you!

So for a girl who tell me she does not clock watch and giving clients an extra few minutes is ok to have a good time, she did the exact thing she pretends not to do.

1.   She watched the clock
2.   She wasted enormous amounts of time talking as opposed to engaging sexually
3.   Did not even go all the way through to the allotted hour, because I don’t count washing my hands, discussing service and having a glass of water before starting as actually starting

Doesn't sound great and on reading the above, I would agree its Negative.

Thanks for the review. I can totally understand how this is a negative for you, but this doesn't change what most will think about her after 55 positives here and 1100 positives on AW, I think she deserves the benefit of the doubt in this case.

I find that doesn't always apply sometimes, in professional life. IMO seen it a few times when people are remembered for the 1 error or mistake and not the other times, they did their job well.

So here we go.

Interesting how after all that you offered a part refund. I know you read this Cindy.

Sort your service and quit blaming me for your clock watching ways. I'm sorry that I'm not one of your clients that offers you £300 an hour.  That's one disadvantage of you talking for practically the whole hour, you divulge way too much.

This now links to your A/W account (feed back wise).

Offline Nagilum

I know, that's ok Don, I don't mind the link. The girls who worry about feedback on AW know me on here. I'm easy to work out with my reviews.

ClarkeOfTheCourse

Thanks for the Negative for that, I'm sure that would have helped, Nagilum, he might not have bothered then !

My bad, I thought the booking had to be confirmed by her for it to be a Neg. The comms ended when she confirmed a date and I sent a booking for that date.

vw

My bad, I thought the booking had to be confirmed by her for it to be a Neg. The comms ended when she confirmed a date and I sent a booking for that date.
That is all that is needed whether verbally, confirming is nothing to do with AW in UKP review sense.

You felt it was all confirmed in your communication thats enough !

Other wise us same day callers would never be able to review.

So now you know, quite a few get confused by this you are not alone !

Offline Germany

clock watching is the wrong way to go! Frankly, she has the looks of Slut, therefore you would expect all her attention to your cock, not chatting time wasting tactic.

You would be more satisfied booking her for a quickie (15min), where is no time for anything else than a fuck.

sorry to have the finest ice cream melt in front of you.... :(

Offline smiths

That is all that is needed whether verbally, confirming is nothing to do with AW in UKP review sense.

You felt it was all confirmed in your communication thats enough !

Other wise us same day callers would never be able to review.

So now you know, quite a few get confused by this you are not alone !

I have no idea why any punter with half a brain cell gets confused by this on here as admin couldn't of made it clearer in the rules above top right in my view.

Offline Anadin

Fair do's everyone gets a bad review eventually. I suppose this is one of the benefits of being 'quick' lol I very rarely have this problem, even if girls clock watch I'm usually done within 15 minutes, you'd think WGs would be happier to see me.

Offline hendrix

Sorry you had a bad experience nagilum. She was on my hotlist for ages till she got banned from here. Better luck next time! :drinks:

vw

Sorry you had a bad experience nagilum. She was on my hotlist for ages till she got banned from here. Better luck next time! :drinks:
What did she get banned for ?

Being a member here is automatic blacklist for me !

Online collector

This kind of clockwatching is very very common  :dash:
Several prossies start the time at the original agreed time, not even when the punter gets in the room.
Going back in time, I should had gived more neutrals or negatives.
I think most of them consider showers and talking about services and other useless bullshits as paid time.
I am talking about my own experience but reading also other reviews, it's 90% of the punts that end in this way  :manhater:

Offline hendrix

What did she get banned for ?

Being a member here is automatic blacklist for me !

As I recall, for joining up just to slag off another prossie? Don't recall all the details but think she set up two accounts which is a banning offence anyway. Then claimed her ex boyfriend got hold of her laptop or something like that. 

Offline Nagilum

This kind of clockwatching is very very common  :dash:
Several prossies start the time at the original agreed time, not even when the punter gets in the room.
Going back in time, I should had gived more neutrals or negatives.
I think most of them consider showers and talking about services and other useless bullshits as paid time.
I am talking about my own experience but reading also other reviews, it's 90% of the punts that end in this way  :manhater:

Unbelievale - Saintsfan above reported this with Cindy just now.  15 mins of his time was for shower and chat.  45 mins was service time.

That is wholly unacceptable and warrants instant negatives.

I have had good/great punts and everytime those girls would relax you give you a drink ask how your day was and then start the service.  Showers at the end were outside of that time and even the one before.

Imagine - you take a shower (5 minutes), discuss service, drink, preamble (5 minutes), then take a shower and getting dressed (5 - 10) minutes

That's potentially 15 - 20 minutes wasted that should not be punt time.

Offline Nagilum

As I recall, for joining up just to slag off another prossie? Don't recall all the details but think she set up two accounts which is a banning offence anyway. Then claimed her ex boyfriend got hold of her laptop or something like that.

She is a fan of that and I told her I would not entertain it!

Offline hendrix

She is a fan of that and I told her I would not entertain it!

It's weird, because she's obviously very successful. So I never really understood why she'd need to do that. I'm very wary of gossiping prossies particularly post Mcfly. Too much info spread around that can compromise people.  :thumbsdown:

Anyway, hope your next punt is up to scratch!
« Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 11:09:16 am by hendrix »

Offline The Beano

Sounds awful, sorry you had a bad experience. I haven't seen her for about a year and a half, but have been considering a revisit. Think I will bide my time now and see how this all pans out.
TB

FootieMadJonny

I'm surprised Cindy hasn't come on here to respond to the allegations :unknown:

vw

Why ? It's not normal for prossies to come here, she is banned anyway twice !

Offline Nagilum

She is banned form the site, mentioned above.

She has responded on her Adultwork page and dug herself a bigger hole.

Offline lewishamguy

This is the review where she was exposed here with multiple accounts -----

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=30428.msg438479#msg438479

:sarcastic:

Offline hendrix

Offline smiths

This is the review where she was exposed here with multiple accounts -----

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=30428.msg438479#msg438479

:sarcastic:

Well found and good that she cant come posting shit on here in her own name. So far its not been too bad white knight fanboys wise, that prick unclesnideheart and Atticus Finch being banned has helped in my view, I hope that continues.

Offline Nagilum

Well found and good that she cant come posting shit on here in her own name. So far its not been too bad white knight fanboys wise, that prick unclesnideheart and Atticus Finch being banned has helped in my view, I hope that continues.

+1
I'm surprised also, but its been very tame and received the way it should always be received. There was one incident of white knighting on the first page, but that was snuffed out pretty quickly.

yumyum3

So far its not been too bad white knight fanboys wise, that prick unclesnideheart and Atticus Finch being banned has helped in my view, I hope that continues.
Yes, the lack of white knighting would seem to be down to the recent cull; Quesadilla and Golf Nut were another two I was glad to see the back of. Excellent work from Adam and Nik  :thumbsup:
Thanks for the review, N.  :drinks:

Offline Badvicar

Maybe they have done some navel gazing and and realise they may have been mugged off timewise also.

Offline Discoballs

Never seen the fascination in her , looks like a plastic drag queen . you made one mistake and that was to trust a working girl with a time and money ratio ... They all clock watch !!! Time is money .. For any girl to say they don't is bs.  I always make sure to push a punt forward as if it was up to them they'd rather talk than get pounded. 

Offline Punting Valley

I have more of a problem with her leaving a negative feedback on AW accusing OP of asking for free extra time AFTER she offers him a part refund, than her being actually stingy with time during her meet with OP.  :thumbsdown:

That is dishonest and a bit vindictive. If OP were truly in the wrong then why did she offer part refund in the first place? She is just upset her part refund offer couldn't bribe OP to take down the negative review (which is impossible to remove from UKP anyway). :unknown:

« Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 01:40:01 pm by Punting Valley »

Offline hendrix

Never seen the fascination in her , looks like a plastic drag queen . you made one mistake and that was to trust a working girl with a time and money ratio ... They all clock watch !!! Time is money .. For any girl to say they don't is bs.  I always make sure to push a punt forward as if it was up to them they'd rather talk than get pounded.

I can't say that's my experience tbh, depends on the girl. Conveyor belt girls always clockwatch, goes with the business model,  but should still give the punter the full time. That's why I usually avoid them if possible.

Offline Discoballs

Why do they book in hour chunks then? They must all clock watch or their time management would be all over the show. Some are just more sly about it than others like a cheeky look at their wrist watch while you're at it.  :sarcastic: if they didn't clock watch and just went with the flow they would lose money.. And I've yet to meet a business that likes losing money :sarcastic:

Offline hendrix

Why do they book in hour chunks then? They must all clock watch or their time management would be all over the show. Some are just more sly about it than others like a cheeky look at their wrist watch while you're at it.  :sarcastic: if they didn't clock watch and just went with the flow they would lose money.. And I've yet to meet a business that likes losing money yet.  :sarcastic:

Who are you talking about and have you given them a negative review?

When you say "clock watch" what do you mean?

If you pay an hour and get 50 minutes, she's a clockwatcher.

If you pay an hour and get 90 minutes, chances are you're an annoying EAS cunt who she needs to get out the door  :sarcastic:

spiderwebber

She loves her cars!
I wonder if she'll accept a car meet at the back seat of a Datsun 120Y?
« Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 01:48:27 pm by spiderwebber »

Offline lewishamguy

Very true but still some of their fellow white knights are around here. Hope they'll be exposed at some points.

spiderwebber

All the fuss over the scrubber?

vw

Very true but still some of their fellow white knights are around here. Hope they'll be exposed at some points.

Where are they all fucking at the moment imagine Adlelle, Ellie and Michelle are the fluffy choice and the odd extremest that comes West to visit Little Katie and her band of merry lambs ?

Offline tightfoot69

Sorry about your bad experience with Cindy.

My memory is a bit sketchy but I have seen her about 5 times ranging from 1 hour to 3 hours. Each time from entering the room to leaving it was usually about 10 to 15 minutes over.

I have not punted much lately but would definitely see Cindy again. From my experience she is great at what she does and her body is fantastic(if you don't mind enhanced boobs).

OP, better luck next time but I hope this does not put people off seeing her.

ramrodronnie

ALL WGs who have the punters booking them do back to back bookings in my view mate, cashing while they can, all this I only see a couple a day is complete bollocks. A smart WG knows it puts some punters off to hear the truth so they lie.

What you say in the main is true smiths. But I do know some WGs that genuinely do only see a couple of punters per day. So I don't think it's fair to say that they ALL do back to back, revolving door bookings.

ramrodronnie

Sounds like white knighting by muddying the waters to me.  Yes the blame a decent punter for washing his hands and questioning lateness. 

In his 1271 words did he say he was late ?  No.

Why the hell did she offer a part refund if she was not guilty ?

Why did you not write the rest of that info on your review of her ?  Would be more appropriate !

+1 VW