Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best tits/chebs on AdultWork?  (Read 506753 times)

Wiltsboy01

She has got good tits , but face is shit

Seriously? I think she looks quite cute :)

Offline Tailpipe

Seriously? I think she looks quite cute :)

She looks a bit like my sister , so may be that's my problem.  :hi:

Wiltsboy01

She looks a bit like my sister , so may be that's my problem.  :hi:

I like that slightly 'lost' EE look and I know its horses for courses but for £90 the hour (as well as a really cute profile that makes me guess she would be so sexy trying to speak English) I could fuck this one stupid:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Tailpipe

I like that slightly 'lost' EE look and I know its horses for courses but for £90 the hour (as well as a really cute profile that makes me guess she would be so sexy trying to speak English) I could fuck this one stupid:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Does not look 37 years old and for that price I would have to agree looks very nice.

beginner

Offline Tailpipe

Scary verification pic  :scare:

Good point

Taken in the morning before coffee and 5fags , and makeup

Melb

Guys, you need to look beyond the hair, make up and pose. I could see she was another skanky EE girl without the verification photo.

Rochdull lad

Scary verification pic  :scare:

In which she looks at least every one of the 37 years as stated on her Profile.

Offline SWLondon

Jimmy Hill's chin for a start. And the Hampsteads look potentially suspect.

You don't look at the mantle piece whilst stoking the fire ;)

LL

They are fantastic tits and she's Polish too so with any luck she can hold a conversation!

Offline Horizontal pleasures

They are fantastic tits and she's Polish too so with any luck she can hold a conversation!

Tennis balls anyone?
Bra Cup-size   DD
Breast Size   Large
Are your breasts natural or enhanced?   Enhanced

LL

Tennis balls anyone?
Bra Cup-size   DD
Breast Size   Large
Are your breasts natural or enhanced?   Enhanced
I'd like to enhance them further by applying some of my own special lacquer over them  :D

Matty888

Indeed, I can personally vouch for Nicole's boobs, and everything else as well  ;)

External Link/Members Only

What boobs????

Offline Bangers and Gash

You don't look at the mantle piece whilst stoking the fire ;)

I do. Especially when I'm paying over 100 quid an hour.  :hi:

Offline Stiltskin

She has got good tits , but face is shit

+1 , but for me a massive pair of tits sometimes cancels out a plain face. It depends how horny I am.

Melb

I do. Especially when I'm paying over 100 quid an hour.  :hi:
Me too. A damn good look.

TheDoctor

Hot listed !!!!!!!!!!!!

You may wish to reconsider. Sampled already and one of the worst punts of my life.

Tom5334

TheDoctor

Care to expand?
Nope. One of the big disadvantages of outcalls is you have to give a load of personal information away to the WG / agency / pimp / whatever so the girl / driver  can find your flat. It's unlikely that data gets deleted immediately either from the girl's phone or the AW BR. I would prefer not to comment on our meeting. If this forum has a rule that PMs cannot be discussed in the public forum, I will discuss there. Otherwise I won't.

SteveNova

What boobs????
They can be seen here.  Nicole is gorgeous in these pics and highly recommended

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Err... DO look at the mantelpiece when stoking the fire.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Err... DO look at the mantelpiece when stoking the fire.

oh dear, bait and switch. The photo I saw has gone and even the lady has changed. The one now there has had numerous different names and locations over the last couple of years.

richard1971

surprised oana hasnt been mentioned...
Best natural tits ive ever had the pleasure of nuzzling on.. an artist couldnt imagine them any better

richard1971

Offline micromark

Hi all, long time lurker and first time poster here.

I really like the look of the tits on this girl.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only.

Hoping to save the money to book with her and report back I suppose. I know there is already one report on her, but I'd hope another would be appreciated.  :)

Edit. As a first time poster, I know my opinions count for little until I am a more established poster. So please do not be too harsh on me. Thanks.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2013, 03:48:58 pm by micromark »

LL

Fantastic bangers.  You don't get many of those to the pound, etc, etc :)
Is that a c-section scar I see though?
I would go see her if you can afford it - bit pricier than I normally pay (I'm in London we have a surplus of prostitutes so they're cheap).  She has an enormous profile - I wouldn't read all of that - but she had me at "cum over my big tits"  :thumbsup:

Kram

Hoping to save the money to book with her and report back I suppose. I know there is already one report on her, but I'd hope another would be appreciated.  :)

Edit. As a first time poster, I know my opinions count for little until I am a more established poster. So please do not be too harsh on me. Thanks.

I'm sure one our members had a over night with this girl

Offline UltrasForLife

Holy moly I think we have a new winner  :thumbsup:

Yummy indeed. Normally like them smaller but these,  if real,  are absolutely fantastic.

Hetfield

surprised oana hasnt been mentioned...
Best natural tits ive ever had the pleasure of nuzzling on.. an artist couldnt imagine them any better

Oana's tits are superb. The only issue I have with them is they aren't a perfect fit to her body. If she was a dress size or two bigger, they'd be perfect. Of course, that's only personal taste - there's no retraction that her breasts are phenomenally good. Her ass is nice too!

I'd say Michelle Independant has my personal faves. Just the right size; not too big, not too small, and just the right amount of perkiness and firmness, without being hard or static. Plus, they fit he body so perfectly well!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline beachtest

any big chested natural? Gianna Michaels london girls? (below size 14 but 40+ bust)

norman46

Online finn5555

Not sure if she is genuine ,because she had no feedback

Probably fake but never the less great tits  :D

norman46

Probably fake but never the less great tits  :D

Decided to do a google image search and she is fake.  I did message her on AW and got a reply asking me to phone her.  Which I won't be as she's a fake.

Offline SWLondon

Teen.Barbara.21 - fake or real?  Whichever it is she has a fantastic set of lungs on her!

Offline Thepacifist

I've seen her and i rate her arse more. Her tits are nice but they are enhanced.

Teen.Barbara.21 - fake or real?  Whichever it is she has a fantastic set of lungs on her!

at least she does not have acne on her breasts

Offline gettingsome

Banned reason: Piss taking idiot.
Banned by: daviemac

LL

This girl's been knocking about on AW for months, under various names and in different locations.  The reviews I can remember reading about her on here were not good (bad attitude, answered the door just in a bathrobe, etc).  At least people say the tits are real (and a sight to behold!) but nice tits alone don't always maketh a good punt.

Offline Tailpipe

philboi

I should have offered up these beauties a long time ago!!

Tanya has a perfect pair imo :)

Offline Tailpipe

I should have offered up these beauties a long time ago!!

Tanya has a perfect pair imo :)

Very nice , not sure about size 8 and 25 years old .

philboi

Very nice , not sure about size 8 and 25 years old .

She is slim compared to her bust size and I never realised she was 25 but now I remember, it was her birthday in May..  ;)