Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best tits/chebs on AdultWork?  (Read 506852 times)

lovingfacials

I'm a little late to this thread but....

I've seen these in the flesh (pun intended!) and the picture doesn't do it justice but they were amazing tits

Very very nice!   :D

+1 great tits and great service

antrim

Melb

How would you know?
Have you never seen a bra bunjie?

Ravanelli

A few more that I've recently put in my hotlist though I'm not sure about Adele, she gets very mixed reviews but great tits if the pics are anything to go by. Saw Monica quite recently and she's got fantastic tits though they are a bit overly delicate. Anyone that's seen her will know what I mean.

Hidden Image/Members Only

andy_nine

+1 great tits and great service

Definitely! I was in her area on Friday and was hoping to see her but wasn't to be - was gutted! 

Offline mh

A few more that I've recently put in my hotlist though I'm not sure about Adele, she gets very mixed reviews but great tits if the pics are anything to go by. Saw Monica quite recently and she's got fantastic tits though they are a bit overly delicate. Anyone that's seen her will know what I mean.

I can't see the photos in the post. I think you need to quote the image filename (e.g. External Link/Members Only with [ img ] [ / img ] around it) not the .asp page link...
« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 12:07:00 pm by mh »

Alex396

Hands down i't got to be Amy-Ellis. The most stunning set of "Storm Trooper's Helmets with Nipples like Schammel Wheel Nuts to match. I would love to post a pic but as l havn't asked permission.. I can't. Have had the pleasure up close and personal a few times. So Addictive, So Seductive, One Thousand Percent Goddess.... Oops, Thats my little secret blown. And if you are tempted. Please Say Hi Fm Me.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Hands down i't got to be Amy-Ellis. The most stunning set of "Storm Trooper's Helmets with Nipples like Schammel Wheel Nuts to match. I would love to post a pic but as l havn't asked permission.. I can't. Have had the pleasure up close and personal a few times. So Addictive, So Seductive, One Thousand Percent Goddess.... Oops, Thats my little secret blown. And if you are tempted. Please Say Hi Fm Me.

??
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Ravanelli

Lauren is now in my list of best tits on AW...  External Link/Members Only

The others were Monica...  External Link/Members Only (Great punt)

And.   
External Link/Members Only. (On my hot list if I'm ever in the area)

As always, no fake tits for me thanks very much!

LL

These look like perfect tits to me.  She could be a page 3 girl with these.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
However it's a brand new profile with very little information and 1 hour minimum booking at £150 so I'm not going to risk it!

Offline Horizontal pleasures

How about a reverse booking asking for candidates for the Best tits on AdultWork?

Ravanelli

My own contribution

External Link/Members Only

She changes pictures quite frequently and this one isn't her greatest but I was a little obsessed with getting my hands on these.
When I did it turned into a rather disappointing punt  :(

Nice tits or not you might want to be careful with this one. This profile has been kicking around for about three years without getting much feedback, though one punter has fed back that she's a fake and its not the girl in the pictures.

Southernlad

Better late than never. Here's a couple I've punted on. The latter had the best natural tits ever. Take my word for it.

andy_nine

Nice tits or not you might want to be careful with this one. This profile has been kicking around for about three years without getting much feedback, though one punter has fed back that she's a fake and its not the girl in the pictures.

I've met her..

it certainly is the the girl in the pictures and can clarify her tits are amazing.

She was very nice and friendly but her service left an awful lot to be desired. Felt very much like she was going through the motions (only way I can describe it) and haven't been back.

andy_nine

In fact I said as much when I posted my own link to those on this very thread

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=8581.msg168175#msg168175

Offline Tailpipe

How about a reverse booking asking for candidates for the Best tits on AdultWork?

Sounds like a good plan

Ravanelli

I've met her..

it certainly is the the girl in the pictures and can clarify her tits are amazing.

She was very nice and friendly but her service left an awful lot to be desired. Felt very much like she was going through the motions (only way I can describe it) and haven't been back.

Why do you reckon she has so little feedback after being around so long?

Hetfield

I've been lurking on here for a little while (only discovered it recently) but just registered - so hi!

Anyway, I gotta say these - External Link/Members Only

(sorry, don't know how to link the pic URLs as I just get the copyright popup!)

I've been to see this girl twice now, and my god they are just fucking amazing. Probably the best tits I've played with ever, nevermind AW girls! Just the perfect size (I don't like them too big, and I don't like them too small), perfect firmness, perfect pertness, perfect nipples.

Love em!

Offline manc36

I've been lurking on here for a little while (only discovered it recently) but just registered - so hi!

I've been to see this girl twice now, and my god they are just fucking amazing. Probably the best tits I've played with ever, nevermind AW girls! Just the perfect size (I don't like them too big, and I don't like them too small), perfect firmness, perfect pertness, perfect nipples.

Love em!

They are nice.
Banned reason: Abuse
Banned by: daviemac

Rochdull lad

Love em!

Bit subtle, isn't she with all these
CHECK OUT MY PRIVATE GALLERY
messages?! ;)

Hetfield

Yeah I thought so, but then again, I guess she's in it for the money, so wants you to pay to see more pics?

Offline Convince Me

You can get to her profile by clicking on the tab  'view owners profile' under the pick. Her don'ts make interesting reading & she also covers the subject of cancer! Great looking girl, stepping on egg shells comes to mind.

andy_nine

Why do you reckon she has so little feedback after being around so long?

Organised over the phone so no AW booking - that'd be my guess

Offline SWLondon

LL

She has got pretty fucking awesome tits  :P

victor407

I'd say for me

Dixie from Witham.

Can't see much from her photos but trust me, lovely tits! :hi:

Offline innoutburger

SWLondon just posted a bloody cracker and this is your contribution, Victor? No pics we just have to imagine them? Have a word with yourself son!  :D

victor407

I'm sorry but I forgot to bring my camera when I see her, I was a little busy  :thumbsup:

Offline Stew

My next contribution.... what's not to love about Audrey Love

Now that's a pair of bunters. Jeez!!  :yahoo:

Melb

Amazing! That looks like a 1975 Timex wall clock.

Offline King Nuts

I'll take your word for it. The 'joke' tights put me off though.

Curious6705

I'd say for me

Dixie from Witham.

Unusual combination of stats on that profile - 5' 9", size 6, 32FF. So, what - tall, thin as a rail, and enormous boobs?

Taking the mickey @ 150 ph and one birds eye photo - tho not bad looking in her verification photo. So - anyone thinking of booking her pretty much has to cough up for her PG.  :rolleyes:

Offline gettingsome

Karla Tweety Khloe and Blondebarbiedoll without a doubt
Banned reason: Piss taking idiot.
Banned by: daviemac

damiankingston747

Now that's a pair of bunters. Jeez!!  :yahoo:

i have seen her and posted review on this site.  would recommend her.. very nice and sweet girl.. really nice, positive attitude.. havent punted that much in london yet, new to this scene.. so far the best pair of naturals in my short few months here.. i played with them for ages.. she does like being licked and sucked on them as well..

Offline King Nuts

My next contribution.... what's not to love about Audrey Love

Jimmy Hill's chin for a start. And the Hampsteads look potentially suspect.

lovingfacials

Jimmy Hill's chin for a start. And the Hampsteads look potentially suspect.

KN

You need to go here mate

Offline King Nuts

KN

You need to go here mate

Whats two pensioners in Blackpool got to do with anything?

lovingfacials

Specsavers - they are a cracking set of tits on a fair maiden

Offline King Nuts

Specsavers - they are a cracking set of tits on a fair maiden

Yes, I got that, thank you.

But she's got some chin on her, and the teeth look a bit suspect.  (SW asked 'what's not to love'.)

lovingfacials

So your saying you wouldnt want to see your cum dribble off that chin onto those tits?

Offline King Nuts

So your saying you wouldnt want to see your cum dribble off that chin onto those tits?

Well, I suppose if someone put a gun to my head, I'd be OK about it....... just about.

Offline Tailpipe

She has got good tits , but face is shit