Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ashley Gold - superb MILF punt in East Finchley  (Read 4115 times)

34 review(s) for Ashley Gold (26 positive, 4 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline JamesRockford

External Link/Members Only

1 hour incall: £80

Location: Ground floor flat in mansion block just off the High Road East Finchley, close to the North Circular.  Parking on the main road at night was fine.  Bathroom was good and a dry towel was provided (although after one all-round traumatic experience https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=23050.0 , I always bring my own towel).  Do watch out, though there is a shower holder on the wall above the bath in an awkward spot, and I cut my forehead on it - so I now have a "C" shaped graze which I had to explain to the saintly Mrs Rockford (C is for Caught Out).  Mrs Rockford is nobody's fool but I believe that I gave a plausible explanation.

The girl: mid 30's Hungarian girl, size 10-12, dark hair, a couple of prominent flat black moles on her neck.  I don't know whether anyone else agrees, but I have found that Hungarians seem to have a huge incidence of large moles on their skin.  I observed this before on https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=44284.msg584671#msg584671.  A bit of a tummy but forgivable. Very soft skin, attractive eyes, cute smile and a very friendly disposition.  Fresh breath.  Pussy well shaven - fragrant and tasted great. 

Service: Lots of DFK, unexpectedly good DFK and quite sensual.  OWO was very very good indeed, building up with lots of attention to the scrotum and the tip.  Built up extremely well to the most intense CIM that I have experienced so far with a WG, sucking the tip with just the right intensity and frequency as I ejaculated.  She carried on for a while, filling her mouth and then gently left the room (to dispose of it in the bathroom, spit it across the main road, deep freeze it in Nitrogen - who cares).

The punt was really very good indeed, and I left 1 hour and 5 mins after walking through the door.  She has good technique and just the right amount of experience and confidence.   I was satisfied!

Return? Yes.

Offline Steve2

Welcome to the fan club James   :drinks:

yumyum3

Indeed. Glad she's still an excellent punt. I went well out of my manor for a visit last year and it was worth it.  :thumbsup:

Offline JamesRockford

« Last Edit: February 02, 2016, 10:55:32 pm by JamesRockford »

Offline Nagilum

James does she allow fingering?

LL

James, I'm a fan of your reviews as you usually manage to inject a bit of humour whether it's a good or bad punt and this one was no exception (and sorry to laugh at your misfortune with the shower incident but I couldn't help it :))

Do you think perhaps these girls have a use for our jizz which they transport from one room to another via mouth? Maybe she spat it into a bucket, which by the end of next month will yield enough pasty contents to paper a trendy "feature wall" in her front room?

Offline SamLP

One of the best  :thumbsup:
Glad you enjoyed it JR
Naglium, she allows fingering.

ramrodronnie

Thanks for the Great Review JamesRockford. Well she covers all of the services that I enjoy, nice looking girl, and going by your description, her body sounds more than passable. I'll bear in mind your advice on the shower danger though  :D. Cheers JR  :thumbsup:

Offline webpunter

Nearly got JR confused with some other UKP'er for a mo.  WTF  :D
Top review.  Only question to OP - what size of towel do you take when out on missions ?  Single / double / king / beach ?  And how do you bring this into the conversation ?  "I've brought my own - is this OK ?"   Fortunately i've never experienced towels on the radiator & febreeze [well not that i realized  :sarcastic:]

Offline OutForJustice80

Loving the look of this girl. Good location for me.... ish. I take it she's quite a long way from East Finchley tube?

Offline JamesRockford

I take it she's quite a long way from East Finchley tube?

She is close to the Hollywood Bowl, Finchley. I drove there very easily, but I would say that it is a solid 25 minute walk from East Finchley tube.  Or you would need to take a tube + bus, which is a pain.

Offline JamesRockford

What size of towel do you take when out on missions ?  Single / double / king / beach ? 

I have a punting bag, which is ready for action at all times.  It contains:

- Bath towel (650 gsm sumptuous Egyptian cotton, L137 x W68cm) - in pale blue (so as not to be confused with towel provided by WG).
- Face towel (550 gsm cotton double twist) - for cleaning my knob after ejaculation - I hate those slimy wet wipes.  I leave face towel at WG's premises or ditch it in bin after punt.
- Toiletry bag - with usual dental and miniature skin products, plus plasters, nail clippers.  Aftershave, and body spray are for post-punt
- Spare shirt and spare underpants (rarely used, in case WG is a chain smoker or in case I'm careless enough to get lipstick or spillages on them)
- Clothes brush (used before getting into car, to ensure that no foreign long hairs are left on my jacket etc - try explaining even a single long blonde hair under pressure)
- Punting phone (memory is deleted after each punt)
- Extra strong mints
- Small bottle of water
- Silicone lube with pump action (wonderful stuff)
- £30 emergency cash in sealed envelope
- A book (currently autobiography of Ben Franklin) to read on tube or in case punt is delayed.

Car keys, wallet, civilian phone, ID etc stay in my trousers with me in sight at all times. 

Mrs R is no fool - I have my sexual needs and appetites but I can't take unnecessary risks that could lead to needless heartache all round. 

« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 12:29:18 pm by JamesRockford »

jimbobwood

- Bath towel (650 gsm sumptuous Egyptian cotton, L137 x W68cm) - in pale blue (so as not to be confused with towel provided by WG).
- Face towel (550 gsm cotton double twist) - for cleaning my knob after ejaculation - I hate those slimy wet wipes.  I leave face towel at WG's premises or ditch it in bin after punt.
- Toiletry bag - with usual dental and miniature skin products, plus plasters, nail clippers.  Aftershave, and body spray are for post-punt
- Spare shirt and spare underpants (rarely used, in case WG is a chain smoker or in case I'm careless enough to get lipstick or spillages on them)
- Clothes brush (used before getting into car, to ensure that no foreign long hairs are left on my jacket etc - try explaining even a single long blonde hair under pressure)
- Punting phone (memory is deleted after each punt)
- Extra strong mints
- Small bottle of water
- Silicone lube with pump action (wonderful stuff)
- £30 emergency cash in sealed envelope
- A book (currently autobiography of Ben Franklin) to read on tube or in case punt is delayed.

Car keys, wallet, civilian phone, ID etc stay in my trousers with me in sight at all times. 

Mrs R is no fool - I have my sexual needs and appetites but I can't take unnecessary risks that could lead to needless heartache all round.

Good man! I have a punting bag, call it my "Zap Pack". Lube is excellent to have. I recommend the Nivea wet wipes are very good for wiping my cock and arse.

Why do you take £30 extra with you? Is it for Extras or for other things?

Offline JamesRockford

Good question.  I remember it's not for extras (I always pay upfront for those).  So why the hell do I have it?  Is the money even still in the envelope? I should check.

Offline smiths

She is close to the Hollywood Bowl, Finchley. I drove there very easily, but I would say that it is a solid 25 minute walk from East Finchley tube.  Or you would need to take a tube + bus, which is a pain.

Yes that's quite a long walk, uphill then downhill on the way their, I would be cream crackered by the time I got their if I walked it but I drive anyway. I used to have a regular for a while in the flats directly opposite the Hollywood Bowl and just used to park in their car park for free.

As to this WG glad to hear she is still offering a good service, jeez she moves about a lot though.

Offline JamesRockford

I used to have a regular for a while in the flats directly opposite the Hollywood Bowl and just used to park in their car park for free.

She's at that same location, Smiths

Offline Steve2

She's at that same location, Smiths

I have seen her at about 5 or 6 locations in the last year  :drinks:

Offline JamesRockford

Now I remember.  It's in case I have to start a new life.

Bratpack

I have a punting bag, which is ready for action at all times. 

Wikipedia says there some good names for these.
- Personal Emergency Relocation Kit (PERK)
- Get Out of Dodge (GOOD)
- I'm Never Coming Home (INCH)

How about PUNT? Answers on a postcard.

ramrodronnie

P=Perving
U =Under
N-Nice
T=Totty

:thumbsup:

Offline webpunter

Ace reply.  Like it.  Quite some list.  Smuggling that lot out of the house without MrsR knowing must take some doing.  Rucksack from Millets / does my punting kit look big in this ? [got this from two rag-heads in the same store looking at various sizes - does my bomb look big in this ?]
I prefer to travel light.  PAYG nokia / civvie mobile / cash incl. enuf for 1hr xtra + incidentals {in case the mood & opportunity arise} / sometimes nodders [XL  :sarcastic:].  Mints / mouthwash / aftershave all live in the car [so MrsWP sees them now & again so after a time thinks nothing of it.  Best to hide stuff in plain sight !]
Oooh - wonder if the MNet mingers are reading.  If they are then they might make more progress going down the gym, not eating chocolate [means lack of love] & generally not being obnoxius battleaxes.  I like chocolate - especially Mars - coz i'm usually hank after a punting session  :lol:

Offline JimArtois

I see she does filming but without her face, anyone know if she wears a mask?

Offline OutForJustice80

P = Prossie
U = Uselessness
N = Negation
T = Toolkit

Blammo

Offline JamesRockford

... strange game but here goes...

Modular
Instant
Storage
Case for
Recreational
Extracurricular
Activities at
Night
Time

LL

I never go on a punt without my PIMP.

Punterphernalia
In
My
Pocket 

Offline JamesRockford

My pockets aren't big enough.   To be perfectly candid I must confess that I have been considering a wheeled trolley type bag.