What size of towel do you take when out on missions ? Single / double / king / beach ?
I have a punting bag, which is ready for action at all times. It contains:
- Bath towel (650 gsm sumptuous Egyptian cotton, L137 x W68cm) - in pale blue (so as not to be confused with towel provided by WG).
- Face towel (550 gsm cotton double twist) - for cleaning my knob after ejaculation - I hate those slimy wet wipes. I leave face towel at WG's premises or ditch it in bin after punt.
- Toiletry bag - with usual dental and miniature skin products, plus plasters, nail clippers. Aftershave, and body spray are for post-punt
- Spare shirt and spare underpants (rarely used, in case WG is a chain smoker or in case I'm careless enough to get lipstick or spillages on them)
- Clothes brush (used before getting into car, to ensure that no foreign long hairs are left on my jacket etc - try explaining even a single long blonde hair under pressure)
- Punting phone (memory is deleted after each punt)
- Extra strong mints
- Small bottle of water
- Silicone lube with pump action (wonderful stuff)
- £30 emergency cash in sealed envelope
- A book (currently autobiography of Ben Franklin) to read on tube or in case punt is delayed.
Car keys, wallet, civilian phone, ID etc stay in my trousers with me in sight at all times.
Mrs R is no fool - I have my sexual needs and appetites but I can't take unnecessary risks that could lead to needless heartache all round.