Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emily's Creme Brulee - London  (Read 14673 times)

90 review(s) for Emily's Creme brulee (86 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

vw

Fluffy WK cunt alert  :vomit:
The white knight fluffy reported you to Admin !

:scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare:

And admins response !

Classic admin !    :drinks: :drinks:

Banning reason

Fluffy white knight admitting to planning to leave positive review for sole reason to cancel recent negative

Looks like that complaint was forum suicide.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2016, 04:09:20 pm by vw »

cockneybstrd

I really didnt get that comment from the Sir Tim of the Creme Table

How did he know it was going to be positive before the booking. Anything could happen during the booking or prior to it that might make it negative or neutral.

James999

No wonder some people start coming off here because of insulting fools like yourself !

Really, any examples?

The reality is the only ones "coming off the site" are the cunts that Admin Bans, the numbers signing up on a regular basis is why UKP continues to grow  :hi:

vw

How did he know it was going to be positive before the booking. Anything could happen during the booking or prior to it that might make it negative or neutral.

Because he is a fluffy pokemon punter with white knight tendencies.

All he wanted to do was protect Pudding Prossie.

In his feeble mind a neg or a neutral may mess up his chances with the other forum darlings !

Offline hendrix

I always wondered what happened to Mystic Meg  :D

ramrodronnie

+1 cockneybstrd

ramrodronnie

Because he is a fluffy pokemon punter with white knight tendencies.

All he wanted to do was protect Pudding Prossie.

In his feeble mind a neg or a neutral may mess up his chances with the other forum darlings !

:lol: +1 VW

JuliusSeizure

Did you read the Christmas massacre of the Little Katie fan club including to of London's worst punters Atticus/Sivester and USH.   

That was popcorn fodder !

If you have a link please send it my way, I could do with some popcorn drama before bedtime after today.

Offline claretandblue

The white knights are falling in their droves,when will they learn  :sarcastic:

Offline JamesRockford

...decided to give her pussy a good-licking. Unfortunately I did not do this for long because there was a slight odour which put me off.

Utterly unforgivable.  Happened to me with a WG two years ago and it's what the Yanks call a 'boner shrinker'.

Offline Nagilum

I have never seen such a depressing display.  Punter goes and has a bad experience and suddenly he is the problem because the WG can do no wrong. To err is human and anyone, including the popular girls can fall short of being perfect.

I hope nobody is deterred from posting a negative review after this, if anything, It should be encouraged as it draws out the white knights.

GBush

What a clear out. Interesting that GolfNut previously slammed me for posting a negative review.

I'm new to all this.

Everyday's a school day

ramrodronnie

I have never seen such a depressing display.  Punter goes and has a bad experience and suddenly he is the problem because the WG can do no wrong. To err is human and anyone, including the popular girls can fall short of being perfect.

I hope nobody is deterred from posting a negative review after this, if anything, It should be encouraged as it draws out the white knights.

+1. Again I find myself totally agreeing with you Nagilum

Estoril

Offline claretandblue

This shit still going on?!
Emily is working hard behind the scenes to try and quell it  :D

Offline SamLP

This shit still going on?!

Just munch on some popcorn, or like I was just doing some lettuce.

Emily is working hard behind the scenes to try and quell it  :D

"White knight down, I repeat white knight down! Call back up!
Three white knights down! Raise the white flag quickly before more damage is done"

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
goftnut got in a strop on uke with me for not following him  now bare in mind i follow no one! left a shitty message on my profile on there that he later removed

maybe a tad unhinged !
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

GBush

goftnut got in a strop on uke with me for not following him  now bare in mind i follow no one! left a shitty message on my profile on there that he later removed

maybe a tad unhinged !

got hit by a golf ball???

Offline lewishamguy

Just munch on some popcorn, or like I was just doing some lettuce.

"White knight down, I repeat white knight down! Call back up!
Three white knights down! Raise the white flag quickly before more damage is done"

Actually the score is 2 white knights and 1 stalker.  :D

Offline SamLP

Haha, I stand corrected.

"Stalker neutralised but two white knights down. Damage control has failed. Mission aborted, I repeat mission aborted"

Offline hendrix

maybe a tad unhinged !

That's  :wacko:

Offline rockharders

Sometimes we gotta have these Negs of the "forum darlings" every now and then.

Baits the those slithering slimy white knights out of the ground. Works every time.

Then the cull happens   :lol:

Offline boardyhell

personally in my only meeting, there was not a single negative apart from no cim
so basically i over stayed ( her choice not mine)i couldn't drag her off me
definitely a positive

vw

personally in my only meeting, there was not a single negative apart from no cim
so basically i over stayed ( her choice not mine)i couldn't drag her off me
definitely a positive

Interesting !  :unknown:

firstly the negatives ,no cim and anal.

Well that's 2, would never trust a review from a punter that said this in a review anyway.   :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

have a great christmas emily and thanks

GBush

Interesting !  :unknown:

Well that's 2, would never trust a review from a punter that said this in a review anyway.   :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Sounds like you've found another twat!!

Offline claretandblue

Did anyone bother viewing her latest pictures? She offered to send them to me but I didn't bother as wouldn't see her at those prices

vw

1 More

3 WK/fluff + 1 stalker

What utter bollocks you do spout.

yumyum3

vw

Glad you spotted that VW

To quote something he said to you when you pointed out his white knighting before !

"I am smitten"

yumyum3

Indeed. And he'll pay silly fucking money for that "privilege" and then deign to come on here and point out how dull-witted we are to question his fine discernment  :rolleyes:

yumyum3

Breaking news ... Adam's just banned him as a "fluffy twat"  :sarcastic:
Good call  :drinks:

Offline lewishamguy

1 More

3 WK/fluff + 1 stalker

Well played 3 white knights vs 1 stalker.  :sarcastic:

Offline lewishamguy

Breaking news ... Adam's just banned him as a "fluffy twat"  :sarcastic:
Good call  :drinks:

Thanks yumyum for reporting to Admin. I see this fluffy twat was arguing with you another thread. :sarcastic:

yumyum3

Thanks yumyum for reporting to Admin. I see this fluffy twat was arguing with you another thread. :sarcastic:
No worries  :drinks:
Apologies to members if the thread's been hijacked for a bit  :)

vw

1 More

3 WK/fluff + 1 stalker
Update +1 WK

Didn't bother to post a review as she's been reviewed so many times before. Guess that the recent nonsense changed my mind.

4WK + 1 Stalker

Offline lewishamguy

Offline hendrix

The really funny part is that despite seeing her pictures, I have no idea what she looks like :sarcastic: :D

Offline claretandblue

It's going to be a new record I think.  :sarcastic:
My theory is she is doing a lot of texting and emailing behind the scenes to rally the troops, I think we may see more knights fall

Offline MrMatrix

My theory is she is doing a lot of texting and emailing behind the scenes to rally the troops, I think we may see more knights fall
I hope not. This thread is like a poisoned chalice now........... :scare:

The_Last_Emperor

Ahaha well said dude. You made the best comment on this thread. Her knights follow this quote: "No retreat, no surrender. That is Spartan law. And by Spartan law, we will stand and fight... and die."

GolfNut

« Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 12:43:18 am by GolfNut »