Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xX Charlotte Xx (Exeter)  (Read 6726 times)

exeterguy25

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

[Link added by admin]

AVOID

I Liked the look of the pics on this girls profile so decided to take a punt on her, comms by text and phone calls were good and gave me no indication as to what was going to happen when I encountered her!

Parked near her house (which is outside of Exeter but won't say where for her discretion) text her to say I was just walking to her now. I arrived and her door was jarred open, waited for a few seconds and then presumed as the door was open it was an indication that I should just walk in, which I did. Once inside Charlotte seemed angry that I had just walked in but I explained to her that her door was jarred open and I thought that's what she usually did (probably naïve on my part, granted).

First impressions were that she looked okay-ish but wasn't quite what I expected, I was going to go through with the punt anyway until her actions changed my mind. The more she talked and moved (stumbled) around it was quite clear that she was completely off her face on alcohol and/or drugs. She was drinking wine when I got there, this was around 1pm. She was slurring her words and clearly inebriated which put me off completely. I said to her that I couldn't go through with it and then went to walk out the door.

She promptly shoved me against the hallway wall and slammed the door shut, she became extremely aggressive and picked up a metal crow bar which was by the door. She held me against the wall threatening me with the crow bar raised above my head. She was extremely agitated and began angrily rambling and shouting at me. At this point I was in complete shock.

I tried to talk her down but she was ranting about me coming in to her fucking house and then telling everyone about her and where she lived. I offered to pay her the money anyway and she grabbed the cash (£80) from my hand and chucked it on the floor and still ranted at me. I felt increasingly that I was in serious trouble here. I kept trying to calm her down and eventually after what seemed like ages she let me leave (without my £80!).

I think this experience might have put me off punting altogether, not sure if I will be able to see another WG again.

Shaketherooom

Do you have a link to her profile?

exeterguy25

She's on AW and her profile name is the same as on my post.

vw

She's on AW and her profile name is the same as on my post.

This one EG ?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Always best to include this especially the number link as most people search by the number on here.

Welcome anyway, will get the boss (Admin) to add the link !

jenner

I was going to try this one as I've got to go to Exeter in the next couple of weeks and like to plan ahead and £120/hr seemed reasonable but when she says outside of Exeter she really means Sidmouth which is a tad  too far for me. I was still wavering but your timely review has made up my mind. Thanks.

donjon

When she wasn't waving a crowbar around did you kiss her? and would you say she had nice tits? this sounds just like the kind of sordid adventure i need to spice up my otherwise dreary, dull life.

Offline JimmySW

Prices have gone and no phone number listed now.

I'm afraid I'm always a bit suspicious of someone who has just joined up to put in a really bad review, I wonder if we'll get verification of this one?

exeterguy25

Prices have gone and no phone number listed now.

I'm afraid I'm always a bit suspicious of someone who has just joined up to put in a really bad review, I wonder if we'll get verification of this one?

I haven't just joined up to post a bad review. I've been on here Since 4th January and been looking at other reviews and trying to find some suggestions for decent punts.
Only posted my review this week after my bad experience. I'm certainly not making it up (I wish I was!).

bristolqwerty

When she wasn't waving a crowbar around did you kiss her? and would you say she had nice tits? this sounds just like the kind of sordid adventure i need to spice up my otherwise dreary, dull life.

:D This review reminds me of Miss Piggy and Kermit, was always concerned as a kid then when the cameras were off that she'd beat him to a pulp :D 
If genuine glad you got out safely :hi:
« Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 02:46:32 pm by bristolqwerty »

Offline cueball

Some food for thought for the op (from the rule book).......

- Post deletion
Posts will only be deleted if they contravene these rules or are duplicate posts. Common reasons such as "I've been asked to remove this by the person" or "I don't want to be discussed" or "I am no longer working" or "My boyfriend has found out" or "I don't want my new name to be known" will NEVER be accepted with NO EXCEPTIONS. If a post / review you made or someone else made about you is incorrect then make a post to correct yourself or them.

- Review deletion
Not possible, as the notice on the review creation page made clear and the above rule about post deletion.

exeterguy25

I would like to state that this post I made is actually incorrect. It's not a true reflection of what happened. I'm sorry to the girl involved. I made this up so please disregard my review.

vw

I would like to state that this post I made is actually incorrect. It's not a true reflection of what happened. I'm sorry to the girl involved. I made this up so please disregard my review.

So you made it up and are a lying cunt  or she is pressuring you to say that like the scumbags do sometimes !

We dont care if you are sorry to her, you should be sorry to us !

If she is threatening you, would go to the police !

« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 04:03:39 pm by vw »

exeterguy25

I've actually seen her again since (as it was my fault the first time). On the second meet she was really nice after I apologised. Would recommend!

OldAdmin

exeterguy25 sent me two messages begging for this review to be deleted because the prossie has been sending him threats.
So this serves as even more warning against her.

His posts above are obvious lies to try appease her.

Now added to the blacklist as well:
External Link/Members Only

vw

I've actually seen her again since (as it was my fault the first time). On the second meet she was really nice after I apologised. Would recommend!

So how can you mistake this

She promptly shoved me against the hallway wall and slammed the door shut, she became extremely aggressive and picked up a metal crow bar which was by the door. She held me against the wall threatening me with the crow bar raised above my head. She was extremely agitated and began angrily rambling and shouting at me. At this point I was in complete shock.

I tried to talk her down but she was ranting about me coming in to her fucking house and then telling everyone about her and where she lived. I offered to pay her the money anyway and she grabbed the cash (£80) from my hand and chucked it on the floor and still ranted at me. I felt increasingly that I was in serious trouble here. I kept trying to calm her down and eventually after what seemed like ages she let me leave (without my £80!).

How is that your fault, would contact the police and report her if you are able to !

Sorry to hear she has been threatening you.

exeterguy25

She hasn't threatened me. I was just saying that to try and get the review taken off for my own benefit. I just don't want my review on here. I fucked up the first meet, she has done nothing wrong.
Saw her the second time and all was good.

vw

She hasn't threatened me. I was just saying that to try and get the review taken off for my own benefit. I just don't want my review on here. I fucked up the first meet, she has done nothing wrong.

Tough shit basically they never get taken down !

How can becoming extremely aggressive and picked up a metal crow bar be your mistake ?  Thats what you said how can that be your fault ?

Maybe close your eyes and it will go away !
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 04:17:02 pm by vw »

cockneybstrd

so you lied in the first report about the iron bar then went back for more cos it was all bollocks,

So what is your issue ?are you a complete lavender or something

Offline cueball

I'm certainly not making it up

I made this up

What a bloody faff, you've made a right pig's ear of this

Offline The_Don

AVOID

I think this experience might have put me off punting altogether, not sure if I will be able to see another WG again. [/color]

Please note the rules:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=1.0

- Post deletion
Posts will only be deleted if they contravene these rules or are duplicate posts. Common reasons such as "I've been asked to remove this by the person" or "I don't want to be discussed" or "I am no longer working" or "My boyfriend has found out" or "I don't want my new name to be known" will NEVER be accepted with NO EXCEPTIONS. If a post / review you made or someone else made about you is incorrect then make a post to correct yourself or them.

- Review deletion
Not possible, as the notice on the review creation page made clear and the above rule about post deletion.

James999

She sounds like a fucking nightmare, and her profile pictures are total shit as well  :thumbsdown:

Offline Roth

If anything you write is to be believed than your cuntish lying behaviour got her blacklisted and your negative review on her lives on.   :dash: :dash: Wonder what sort of service she's gonna give you next time you go back? :unknown:  :dash:

James999

review taken off for my own benefit.

Why, what did she threaten to do to you?

bristolqwerty

If anything you write is to be believed than your cuntish lying behaviour got her blacklisted and your negative review on her lives on.   :dash: :dash: Wonder what sort of service she's gonna give you next time you go back? :unknown:  :dash:

**** I wouldn't try erotic asphyxiation role-play if I were you mate. If you do then tell someone where you are first  :sarcastic:

CelticWarrior2

Feeling a bit "jarred" myself by OP's original version of events and subsequent u-turn - what kind of man gets pushed around and mugged by an inebriated stumbling prossie and then further bullied? Either grow a pair or stop BS'ing.
(The phrase is ajar BTW)

Offline SWfunGuy

Having seen Charlotte 3 times last year I'm inclined to think this review is a load of BS. Admittedly she isn't going to appeal to the sapiosexuals amongst us (a la Indigo Rose) and her house isn't exactly typical of middle class East Devon, but I've always found her charming and easy to talk to, and I believe she is a mother, so I can't imagine her behaving as the OP suggests.

It's a shame she doesn't have better pics on her profile as she really is a looker. Genuine size 8, albeit with enhanced boobs, and really dresses to impress. Offers an enthusiastic gfe with excellent DFK, loves RO and gets very wet in the process. Very fit and flexible so lots of positions can be explored during sex and she genuinely seems to enjoy herself. Only downside for some will be that oral is covered, but it isn't a deal-breaker for me.

If it wasn't for the lengthy drive out east of the Exe I would probably see her more often. She has good availability, good comms and seems to be reliable.

cockneybstrd

SWFUNGUY.

so I am guess your saying don't expect an in depth conversation on geo political issues.

While I can see why you might think it's BS because if your own personal experience . Why if it was bullshit did the OP panic today and contact Admin. Did he have some kind of road to Damascus conversion? And throw up his hands and  went I have wronged this woman I must repent. Or was something more underhand at play.

To be frank I thought her behaviour smacked of phet head having an episode but that's just my opinion

Offline NIK

Well I've seen some bollocks on here, but this is up there with the best.  :rolleyes:
Firstly if he has made it up he's a complete arsehole. Initially he insisted he hadn't. Then he completely changes his mind and says he has, denying it's because she was threatening him. Admin says he wants the review removing because he says she was threatening him. I know who I am 100% more likely to believe.
On top of this he then says has seen her again and she was alright. If someone has threatened you with an iron bar who in their right mind would go and see them again?  :scare: :crazy: :wacko:
The fact that he doesn't give much detail but just says she was alright the second time suggests it's bollocks.
On top of all this the profile is also absolute bollocks with rubbish photos and the usual fluffy lies in the reviews. She deserves to go on the blacklist for having a crap profile, and I have banned the op because, not only do I believe he won't want to come back here, but someone who is a liar either initially or subsequently has no place on UKP.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2016, 07:58:11 am by NIK »

thatguy

Glad I've seen this because I had booked her for Tuesday! Money and stress saved I guess

bristolqwerty

I'm imagining she has him tied to a chair, his bollocks wired up to a car battery, with one arm free to type into the laptop in front of him.  :angry: