Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busted by the wife!!!!  (Read 3118 times)

Offline Licketysplit

I know everyone thinks they are being careful but I just thought that by sharing my experience, it may act as a useful reminder to everyone.

In a nutshell, my wife found texts between me and a couple of wgs trying to arrange punts. Somehow or other, I've gotten away with it by using the text spam excuse but I think it's a case of she doesn't want it to be true so that's what she believes!

I know it's my own fault for not deleting them but I had a family medical crisis which distracted me and I just hadn't gotten around to covering up my tracks. I've read threads on here saying to use a separate phone for punting but I obviously ignored them plus it would be more difficult for me to hide another phone than use my regular one.

Anyway, the moral of the story is that when you think you've been clever enough, think again and double your efforts to be super careful!

newforthisyear

Find an old phone and get a giff gaff sim and don't get caught again.

I don't think she'll go so easy on you if she catches you for a second time.

Offline Johny Stone

Or buy a sim which is much easier to hide than a phone.
Sorry for what happened  :dash:

np500

Red alert, no pun intended , she has fallen apon something that has shocked her and is taking a back seat at the moment as you may have a home and family and she knows this is all at risk etc, etc . She will be watching like a hawk your every move, she will probably tell har sister / close friends who will all say your guilty 100% , that's what woman do ! this will re enforce her doubts of you, she will be on your every move so how you get away for a punt God only knows, be very very carefull, a woman is a very good spy when Thay have a scent of unfaithfulness in her nostrils , do not think she has beloved you, EVER .

np500

Obviously meant to say,  believed you, good luck.

Offline claretandblue

This is why my punting phone stays at work many miles away from wifey  :D

Offline charlie-mott

Check out mumsnet, you may find her talking about it on there. There's quite a few threads about guys getting caught punting on there - it's worth reading for tips on how to avoid the kind of things they'll do to catch you out.

Offline mashit1

Spare phone at work in a locked draw. Cut down on all the risks , it's the only phone I've ever put a password on , always leave my normal phone unlocked so the wife is free to look at anything on it , she knows I'm a good boy then  :wacko:

Offline Licketysplit

Thanks for all the advice but I know where it went wrong and it was just one of those things with the emergency and all that.  I did consider the different sim but never got around to it.

I'm very aware that things could change instantly from her but without going in to detail, this is on the back of her fucking me over financially so I think she sees it as a 'call it quits' kinda thing.

I am genuinely worried about us splitting up but also gutted that I'd started having some great punts and was enjoying every minute of it!!

So much for my 2016 wish list then. Think I need to lie low for the foreseeable future!!

Offline cueball

Punting phone, the most essential item in the attached punters podging toolkit.

That's the only thing in real life I have that links me to punting, everything else lives on the internet.

Offline charlie-mott

you need a punting email address too if your registered on aw, here or similar sites.

Offline Licketysplit

Just thought I'd give a quick update to my situation.

While I'm still aware that everything could change at the drop of a hat, I think I'm currently through the worst of it. The wife has been the best she's been for years and years and no longer being a cunt to me.  So every cloud etc.......

That leaves me with trying to think of ways to get punting again and thoughts about engineering situations to get away.

At the same time, it's probably also done me a favour in making me take a breather as I was getting a bit addicted to it all!!

np500

A wake up call can be a good thing , but always be one step ahead and always think the unthinkable, she may be getting close so to keep a closer watch on you, maybe not ? But always be aware of the blind side hit , as I said before, good luck , as none of us know when the shit may strike ?

Lorenzo

I agree a punting phone is a essential item for punting - I do however feel in this situation its going to be difficult to get her trust back mate and whenever you pop out even for a genuine reason she will be thinking something else . I think you have two choices Take a break till the trust comes back or Break your marriage and punt the rest of your life.
Good Luck 

Lorenzo

one other thought - didnt you have a lock or security code , Finger print recognition or pattern lock on your phone.

Offline Licketysplit

Cheers Red
I'm still very wary and open to the fact that she could change her mind at any moment but there's nothing I can do about and worrying won't help so I'm just enjoying the effort she's making while it lasts!

To answer the passcode/fingerprint question, yes I had both and I use my own algorithm based on personal info to create passwords for every site I'm registered with. Obviously she knows a lot about me and so managed to figure it out but still have to compliment her on working it out. Fair dos!!

In the meantime, I'll have to live in the memories of my previous punts and punt by proxy through all your lot's reviews and discussions on here.

Offline mr big

women are the most devious creatures you think everything is ok but its not be on your guard and if I was you stop punting for now

Lorenzo

i thought theirs no way you can bypass the fingerprint verification unless someone cuts your finger off but on reviewing if you input incorrectly a few times it gives you the option to input a passcode..... NOW this has to be unique not 12345 or your Birthday star sign The key aspects of a strong password are length (the longer the better); a mix of letters (upper and lower case), numbers, and symbols; with no ties to your personal information, and no dictionary words. The good news is you don’t have to memorize awful strings of random letters numbers and symbols in order to incorporate all of these aspects into your passwords; you simply need a few skills and a bit of intelligence

Offline MrMatrix

Just thought I'd give a quick update to my situation.

While I'm still aware that everything could change at the drop of a hat, I think I'm currently through the worst of it. The wife has been the best she's been for years and years and no longer being a cunt to me.  So every cloud etc.......

That leaves me with trying to think of ways to get punting again and thoughts about engineering situations to get away.

At the same time, it's probably also done me a favour in making me take a breather as I was getting a bit addicted to it all!!
Every punters nightmare LS. When you say the wife has been the best for years. Do you mean she's up for a shag more frequently. Or she's just stopped picking arguments with you and making you fell like shit all the time. If things are that good why not make the most of it shagging wise and put the WG's on the side for the time being. Gives you a chance to save up some funds for when it all peters out as it most likely will and it will take the pressure off you being caught out. If it keeps going well you may just think why take the risk again. long term strategy is required:unknown: best of luck mate.
In the mean time get punting phone and in my case I keep it in my car as my OH hates the pile of shit I drive.

Offline Corus Boy

Pin Codes, Passwords, Fingerpring Scans etc are all fine but in a relationship are all immediately defeated when the OH asks;

"Why don't you trust me to see your, phone, Internet Logs, Emails, Messages?"

If you are hiding something you're sunk, if you're not you're still sunk, because if the OH has even the smallest suspicion you are guilty until proven innocent.

pushthefaders

Part of my punting ritual is to delete all call logs and txts from my phone as I'm in the lift/walking up the stairs to any meet. Then even if my punting phone is found it's explained as an old one that isn't used anymore as there will be nothing on it.

tonibell99

Part of my punting ritual is to delete all call logs and txts from my phone as I'm in the lift/walking up the stairs to any meet. Then even if my punting phone is found it's explained as an old one that isn't used anymore as there will be nothing on it.

It's worth checking for a few hours after the punt, in case you get a "thanks had a great time" message later, or in my case "you're a filthy bastard" message  :blush:

schutz

Im single and I make sure I use a separate email and delete any texts, if your not happy fucking your wife then leave her, you wont have to be putting up with shit like this happening.

Offline arthurguinness

its not even messages, whatsapps, internet history, emails (remember trash folder as well) and calls you have to watch out for. clear your sat nav data - phone satnav has "recently visited" as well as "searched address" kept in the history.

if you have an iphone it tracks your locations.....
settings
privacy
location services
system services (at the bottom)
frequent locations
.....this should now display your frequent locations. if you have a reg WG you visit it will show multiple times!!

i need to get a punting phone. with todays tech it seems a must

Offline Licketysplit

Thanks for all the advice from everyone. It's all relevant and good reminders to everyone here just to review their security etc. And that was my intention in posting this anyway. I deleted all history, emails, tracking info., but the one time I didn't do that was all it took to get busted. Therein lies the lesson.
To answer one of the questions (from Mr Matrix, I think), the wife is being better in her behaviour not sex-wise. That was okay anyway but still not as good as punting girls like we are all after here.

I'm actually seeing al this as beneficial due to her behaviour change which is ridiculous really. But along with that, I'm really pissed off that it's taken something to affect her to make her be a nicer person. She hid loads of debt from me early last year and went to counselling to get help but still refused to admit she was wrong when I asked her to think about what she's done. It's been okay for her to hurt me and do nothing about it but now that she seen that I could actually be capable of hurting her, she bucks her ideas up!

Fucking hypocritical women full of double standards!!

Punting is definitely off for now and I'll see how the future goes.

np500

Good luck m8 , it's most on here's worst nightmare, there are worse things in life that can happen but most end with a funeral.

Gigiddy

Red gives a lot of wisdom
Unless you have been through an acrimonious divorce you will not be able to believe the  depths and the lies a spurned woman will go through.
it is unbelievable how their friends will pour scorn and spew bile about you without any supporting evidence
 I would be very wary if she is being lovey dovey, she could be accessing or trying to access your bank account  or creating new accounts to transfer all you money into before she chucks you.
She could be arranging alternative accommodation for her and the family.
You could come home one day and everything is gone I know people this has happened to.
As Red said  don't trust her one inch

I am sure being a nice fella you will say oh she wouldn't be like that....

Believe me she can be evil incarnate it is part of her primordial urge to make sure she and any children survive.

Watch your back

Offline MrMatrix

Unless you have been through an acrimonious divorce you will not be able to believe the  depths and the lies a spurned woman will go through.
it is unbelievable how their friends will pour scorn and spew bile about you without any supporting evidence
 I would be very wary if she is being lovey dovey, she could be accessing or trying to access your bank account  or creating new accounts to transfer all you money into before she chucks you.
You could come home one day and everything is gone I know people this has happened to.

Believe me she can be evil incarnate it is part of her primordial urge to make sure she and any children survive.

Watch your back

I
they can lie bareface and believe it. You are not the only person on this site that this problem resonates with. No one save a fellow punter will be on your side if it gets out. No one knows what happens behind closed doors and no one will ask the one fucking obvious question "Why did he feel the need to punt in the first place". Derr the answers obvious.   :dash: :dash:

Offline Licketysplit

Watch your back

I

I am very wary and as prepared as possible that it could all change in an instant but do believe she is being genuine

To answer your points directly:-
I have been through an acrimonious divorce. This is wife no. 2 and I thought I'd got it right second time around.

As tragic as it sounds, she doesn't really have any friends to influence her. Plus, I don't think she would be prepared to share her suspicions because of the shame/stigma attached!

We don't have a joint bank account so there's no danger of her taking any of my money. Saying that, neither of us have fuck all anyway to be honest!!

There's no family to lose; it's just the two of us. The kids/step kids are all grown up and live elsewhere.

I am worried about the possibility of her ransacking the house and getting home one day to an empty shell or the locks having been changed so that's my only concern really.

Only time will tell but I sincerely hope we can be best friends and lovers like we were a long time ago!!

np500

Hopefully, she had a wake up call when she saw your phone, and has given you the benifit of  doubt, but she will be woundering how that stuff gets on your phone if you haven't been checking those type of sites . Keep your enemies close Thay say, she maybe doing that or not, but that works both ways, easier to keep an eye on her if you keep her close, but do delete u k punting after you post, I walked in the house only last week with my phone and wallet in hand, stood in kitchen talking to the o h with daughters back and forth, only when upstairs I realised I had my punting phone In between said items ! If I'd have put them on the worktop !!!!! Who knows , so easy to slip up.

Offline MrMatrix

I am very wary and as prepared as possible that it could all change in an instant but do believe she is being genuine

Only time will tell but I sincerely hope we can be best friends and lovers like we were a long time ago!!
If you want to be lovers you need to sit down the pair of you and talk or get counselling before WG's take over your life. Create quality time together. Even I'm thinking this year I may stop punting  on the chance I can get back with the OH. Its complex, but none of us here really want a separation. If you mean what you say then you need to think outside the box - yea literally. Best of luck LS

Gigiddy

Thats a relief mate, as long as you aren't going puppy eyed into the on coming traffic.

Some women will accept extramarital sex as a given.Especially with WG where it is assumed there is no love/connectivity.
Ineed a recent Sunday Times article likened the "new Awakening of career women to extra martial affairs" to women having their nails or hair done. It is seen as just another type of physical workout...AND THE CAN GIVE ALL SORTS OF SHIT FOR IT!
 Many do in Europe...we have strange hypocritical Victorian ways in the UK

All THE BEST

Offline Licketysplit

Hopefully, she had a wake up call when she saw your phone, and has given you the benifit of  doubt, but she will be woundering how that stuff gets on your phone if you haven't been checking those type of sites . Keep your enemies close Thay say, she maybe doing that or not, but that works both ways, easier to keep an eye on her if you keep her close, but do delete u k punting after you post, I walked in the house only last week with my phone and wallet in hand, stood in kitchen talking to the o h with daughters back and forth, only when upstairs I realised I had my punting phone In between said items ! If I'd have put them on the worktop !!!!! Who knows , so easy to slip up.

And that's my point exactly Red. I posted this to begin with just to serve as a reminder to everyone to be super careful as it only takes one little slip up and you'll knacker everything. If you can get careless, anyone can!

Thanks to everyone for contributing excellent advice and if it helps just one punter avoid getting found out, it will all have been worth it.

Cheers boys! :cool:

np500

Totally agree, this hobby has to be all time consuming, you may only punt 4 times a year or less , but have to be aware of punting 24 / 7 all year around as your punting phone, blue pill stash and anything else you may use are hidden away 100% of the time and if you use your day phone , well you just can't switch off.