Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Karolina Diamond - Harrow on the Hill  (Read 2319 times)

7 review(s) for Karolina Diamond (6 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline SamLP

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've reviewed her previously when I TOFTT: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=67709.0

Reason for the negative is the scumbag of maid who double booked me and tried to convince me to see Karolina's flatmate Carla when I arrived: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The maid has fucked me around before when she double booked me the time I tried to see Ella: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=74933.0

Comms are good but there's a reason for it. She will lie and tell you she's free (I told her I've seen Karolina and I know I'm not talking to her but she is adamant to continue the lie and claim she is Karolina). I double and triple checked whether she was free as it was a short notice booking after half an hour and I didn't want a wasted journey. On arrival, I phone up and she suddenly claims a punter came late and she's now busy (btw she's still claiming she is Karolina but somehow has a punter there - dumb liar) and tries to convince me to see her friend who is free. Had a heated argument with her and told her she was lying, had wasted my time and had done it to me before with Ella. She was denying it all and blaming the other punter who came late. I called it bullshit and told her even if it was true this time was my booking and the other punter should have been rejected for coming late as it's his fault. More lies about him being stuck on the underground with no signal.

I usually write a negative and move on but she really has annoyed me. I've now blacklisted two girls I've previously had good experiences with because this maid is a total fuckup. She will double book punters, lie shamelessly, waste your time and attempt to book you with another WG who hasn't got a booking. My advice is to avoid this premises and not part with your hard earned money with scumbags who don't value the basic customer services.

341b Station Road, HA1 2AA - next to O'Neills Pub

Offline pewpewpew

Well carla has massive tits on her photos but looks a bit too much like sharron osborne for me

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the warning.

Well carla has massive tits on her photos but looks a bit too much like sharron osborne for me

I got Carla, or whatever her name was then, in flats behind the shops in Harrow after being bait and switched about 3 years ago. Got a BJ with CIM and left. Should have walked.

Horrible experience - apart from the fact she looks like Sharon Osbourne, as you say, she is incredibly rude. Fortunately, she kept her clothes ON.

Offline Steve2

It's a shame Sam because most of the girls who work/have worked there are good. The maid does them no faours

Offline SamLP

It's a shame Sam because most of the girls who work/have worked there are good. The maid does them no faours

Never actually been inside this flat as I've been messed about twice now by the maid. The other Harrow setup behind the shops is much more organised. a shame as some of the girls there are indeed good. It's the shameless lying when I asked her before I set off that I didn't want my time wasted and if she really was free and she confirmed several times that she was. That really pissed me off, taking me for a dummy and thinking she could get me to arrive and then offer me Carla instead who I have no interest in seeing.

Offline jimmyjackjones

Shame , I had on my Hotlist. I have visited this venue before. Not to discreet but when I punted Little miss Ella  a few months ago she provides a fantastic experience :thumbsup:

Offline The_Don

Good negative review Sam.

You got messed around and, the maid  think it's OK to do so :thumbsdown:

Much like my review of Annabelle.

As for Carla, 1 too avoid IMO.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=43559.msg576310#msg576310
« Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 03:08:00 pm by The_Don »

Offline punk

All part of an organised group running numerous women at numerous locations around north / south london.

Depends on the maid / WG answering the phone.

For a good few months they have a least one / two on the phone who just bullshit you,  as soon as you ring/text the number that your near their location,there is a problem with the prossie who you want to see but you can see my friend, or its,one of the other girls as she is free.

Really are a waste as the women or at least some of them are good.

jimbobwood

Been to this location a few times, never had a good punt there.

Offline SamLP

For a good few months they have a least one / two on the phone who just bullshit you,  as soon as you ring/text the number that your near their location,there is a problem with the prossie who you want to see but you can see my friend, or its,one of the other girls as she is free.

Having the nerve to repeat the same bullshit excuse is a pisstake. I tried educating her by telling her if what she said is true she should have told the punter who came late to rebook another time because someone else is now booked. That's the fair thing to do but she didn't want to understand nor did she want to admit she was at fault. Just said a hollow sorry and to try again another time. It would have been funny but I was angry at the time and told her to fuck off. Won't be giving my money to that establishment anymore. They've fucked me about enough times and the service of their girls has deteriorated a lot anyway.

Offline smiths

I've reviewed her previously when I TOFTT: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=67709.0

Reason for the negative is the scumbag of maid who double booked me and tried to convince me to see Karolina's flatmate Carla when I arrived: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The maid has fucked me around before when she double booked me the time I tried to see Ella: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=74933.0

Comms are good but there's a reason for it. She will lie and tell you she's free (I told her I've seen Karolina and I know I'm not talking to her but she is adamant to continue the lie and claim she is Karolina). I double and triple checked whether she was free as it was a short notice booking after half an hour and I didn't want a wasted journey. On arrival, I phone up and she suddenly claims a punter came late and she's now busy (btw she's still claiming she is Karolina but somehow has a punter there - dumb liar) and tries to convince me to see her friend who is free. Had a heated argument with her and told her she was lying, had wasted my time and had done it to me before with Ella. She was denying it all and blaming the other punter who came late. I called it bullshit and told her even if it was true this time was my booking and the other punter should have been rejected for coming late as it's his fault. More lies about him being stuck on the underground with no signal.

I usually write a negative and move on but she really has annoyed me. I've now blacklisted two girls I've previously had good experiences with because this maid is a total fuckup. She will double book punters, lie shamelessly, waste your time and attempt to book you with another WG who hasn't got a booking. My advice is to avoid this premises and not part with your hard earned money with scumbags who don't value the basic customer services.

341b Station Road, HA1 2AA - next to O'Neills Pub

Well done for walking Sam. :thumbsup: Its good to see a punter who wont be fucked about by low lifes and will post about it on here, the opposite of the cancer that are white knight fluffies.

LL

Looks like she got a new profile:

External Link/Members Only
Thanks. Have hot listed this one as I was interested in seeing her after reading Sam's original review of her. I guess I'll just be on my guard and hope I don't get fucked around by the maid. The b&s alternative is not one that appeals to me at all! :)

Offline Nagilum

I place great stock in Sam's reviews, if the maid did this to me I would walk too.  It reminds me of the (my) Annabella fiasco in Milton Keynes. 

Type_O_Negative

From her pictures i can say - lovely MILF.