Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: littlemiss.ella.4.u - Harrow  (Read 1525 times)

22 review(s) for littlemiss.ella.4.u (15 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]
29 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5234619) (19 positive, 3 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline SamLP

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I first reviewed Ella when I toftt: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=57808.0
I saw her a few times since then but hadn't paid her a visit since she moved locations.

Her maid is a total fuck up, one thing I disliked when visiting Ella was the constant wait 5 minutes or 10 minutes which extended to 15 minutes before letting me in. This time I called and arranged an appointment, it was short notice booking to start after half an hour, I double checked whether she was free at that time and was given the assurance that she was available.. and when I do arrive I'm told she's busy and that I have to wait half an hour. I gave the maid a piece of my mind and she tried to fib it off by claiming another customer had come late. She was of course lying.

She had double booked me. Had she been truthful she would have let me know as soon as the other customer had arrived that there may be a delay but that would still warrant a negative because again if she was telling the truth the right thing would be to tell the "customer" to rebook as she has another booking with a customer rather than waste my time. However, I've been punting long enough to know that some people are scumbags who waste punters times by double booking them and expecting them to wait. She hung up the phone when she saw I wasn't buying her lies.

Ella may be a good punt but I don't give my money to scumbags who don't offer basic customer service starting with honouring a booking.

Offline The_Don

Not good that they tried to feed you a pack of lies and sorry to hear you, had your time wasted.

Ella may be a good punt but I don't give my money to scumbags who don't offer basic customer service starting with honouring a booking.

Indeed, most punters have been there.

Even if the W/G is good. I won't return if I've been messed around. 
« Last Edit: November 11, 2015, 12:01:25 pm by The_Don »

Offline punk

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I first reviewed Ella when I toftt: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=57808.0
I saw her a few times since then but hadn't paid her a visit since she moved locations.

Her maid is a total fuck up, one thing I disliked when visiting Ella was the constant wait 5 minutes or 10 minutes which extended to 15 minutes before letting me in. This time I called and arranged an appointment, it was short notice booking to start after half an hour, I double checked whether she was free at that time and was given the assurance that she was available.. and when I do arrive I'm told she's busy and that I have to wait half an hour. I gave the maid a piece of my mind and she tried to fib it off by claiming another customer had come late. She was of course lying.

She had double booked me. Had she been truthful she would have let me know as soon as the other customer had arrived that there may be a delay but that would still warrant a negative because again if she was telling the truth the right thing would be to tell the "customer" to rebook as she has another booking with a customer rather than waste my time. However, I've been punting long enough to know that some people are scumbags who waste punters times by double booking them and expecting them to wait. She hung up the phone when she saw I wasn't buying her lies.

Yep happens to me,if i really want to see a prossie i'll wait up 15 minutes than i walk.I love it when up to 45 minutes later they are trying to contact you and i've already gone.Waste my time,i'll waste yours.

This seems to be happening more and more,double bookings and bait and switch.Hanging around and getting short changed cause another punter is waiting is another bug bare of mine.

The greed of these bosses and some of the women know no bounds.

Some will sale their souls for £££.

Its disappointing when its will a good prossie as well.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2015, 04:43:19 pm by punk »

Offline Steve2

Offline SamLP

Who was your plan b?

I didn't mention I had a plan B but as it goes Ella wasn't my plan A either but the other girls I had contacted were busy at my requested time. I made a quick search and ended up seeing a girl I was recommended by The_Don & Steve2  :hi: External Link/Members Only

Offline od13218

Sorry to hear that Sam, especially having given her an enthusiastic review myself a couple of days ago. No excuse for that kind of shit though.

Offline SamLP

Sorry to hear that Sam, especially having given her an enthusiastic review myself a couple of days ago. No excuse for that kind of shit though.

That's life mate. Ella is a good punt but her maid is low by messing punters about.

Offline Jimmyredcab

All I can see is a fat middle aged woman at £70 an hour -------- pay peanuts, get monkeys.    :vomit:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline SamLP

Your eyesight is good but the same can't be said about your intelligence  :hi:

Offline od13218

Your eyesight is good but the same can't be said about your intelligence  :hi:
+1
Missing the point entirely

Offline Bangers and Gash

Isn't that the tranny who won Big Brother many years ago?

Offline joe diddley

Sorry to hear that, Sam. As I reported earlier in response to Collector's report, the same happened to me.