Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Message For White Knight Fluffies.  (Read 7901 times)

Offline smiths

This is a Christmas message to the white knight fluffies on here, not necessarily fluffies who aren't white knights. At least 3 of your ilk have been banned in the last day or so for white knighting a WG and trying to undermine this forum by making out those of us that challenge you when you try to close down negative posts/threads about your fave WG or WGs are in the wrong or being nasty.

EVERY genuine punter on here has the right to do an honest negative review/feedback on the WG he punted with, (just as any punter can do a positive or neutral review) the fact you don't like it is a case of tough shit. UKP IS a punters forum and unless the punter is proved to be lying he shouldn't be undermined and attempts made to close discussion of the WG down. Even a good WG CAN offer a bad service in reality.

Now personally I view white knight fluffies as VERY seriously trying to undermine UKP and put the WG first, this WILL NOT succeed on here, I ask non white knight fluffies bothered to challenge these white knight fluffies within the rules whenever you spot them, some already do which I thank them for. IMO these white knight fluffies are purposely trying to damage this great forum.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2015, 12:40:18 pm by smiths »

Rod trotter

totally agree

and i wonder why we are getting more of them recently............UKE ? ( just throwing it out there?)

Offline smiths

totally agree

and i wonder why we are getting more of them recently............UKE ? ( just throwing it out there?)

The ones I see posting were on here long before UKE, this thread is obviously specifically about UKP.

Offline bristolbcfc

This is a Christmas message to the white knight fluffies on here, not necessarily fluffies who aren't white knights. At least 3 of your ilk have been banned in the last day or so for white knighting a WG and trying to undermine this forum by making out those of us that challenge you when you try to close down negative posts/threads about your fave WG or WGs are in the wrong or being nasty.

EVERY genuine punter on here has the right to do an honest negative review/feedback on the WG he punted with, (just as any punter can do a positive or neutral review) the fact you don't like it is a case of tough shit. UKP IS a punters forum and unless the punter is proved to be lying he shouldn't be undermined and attempts made to close discussion of the WG down. Even a good WG CAN offer a bad service in reality.

Now personally I view white knight fluffies as VERY seriously trying to undermine UKP and put the WG first, this WILL NOT succeed on here, I ask non white knight fluffies bothered to challenge these white knight fluffies within the rules whenever you spot them, some already do which I thank them for. IMO these white knight fluffies are purposely trying to damage this great forum.

Well said :hi:

Online hendrix

This seems to be the bit that the ultra-fluffs don't get. It really isn't going to make a difference to her business if she already has lots of positives and regulars. If anybody hasn't ever had a bad day at the office, I've got a job for you! :D Just take the criticism on the chin, fix what needs fixing and move on. Simple. Fuck me, that Renata seems to have thrived on negatives! :D

If the review or reviewer isn't genuine, it/he/she soon gets found out one way or the other  :thumbsup:

Instant fanboy attacks tend to make me think the review is honest, so bear that in mind uber-fluffies.

Offline threechilliman

Completely agree with smiths. I've noticed fluffpots recently suggesting UKP review threads that aren't of the green variety, get locked by admin, presumably because they don't like what's being said about 'their girl'. WTF is that about?

tcm

Ben4454

Completly agree Smiths.

It will be a constant battle against the fluffies and those who wish to undermine UKP. The sisterhood wish to be back in charge. To call the shots. Ever since UKP has been around the world of punting has been a better place.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2015, 12:56:35 pm by Ben4454 »

Offline smiths

This seems to be the bit that the ultra-fluffs don't get. It really isn't going to make a difference to her business if she already has lots of positives and regulars. If anybody hasn't ever had a bad day at the office, I've got a job for you! :D Just take the criticism on the chin, fix what needs fixing and move on. Simple. Fuck me, that Renata seems to have thrived on negatives! :D

If the review or reviewer isn't genuine, it/he/she soon gets found out one way or the other  :thumbsup:

Instant fanboy attacks tend to make me think the review is honest, so bear that in mind uber-fluffies.

Yes I agree, with these white knights they simply WONT leave it, they feel the need to step in and defend the WG often irrespective of the fact that the punter is long established on here. But worse is when some try to undermine that punters review/feedback and try to close the thread down by attacking the reviewer and those of us that support the punters right to post his negative experience, sometimes in the hope admin will lock the thread.

These tactics wont prevail on here.

Online hendrix

Completely agree with smiths. I've noticed fluffpots recently suggesting UKP review threads that aren't of the green variety, get locked by admin, presumably because they don't like what's being said about 'their girl'. WTF is that about?

tcm

I think I also noticed a "I was in contact with her during your booking at 3.29pm so that can't be right etc" seriously??!!!! WTF is right.

Rod trotter

The ones I see posting were on here long before UKE, this thread is obviously specifically about UKP.

no probs, just thought since its intro the may have got turned, no probs  :thumbsup:

Offline Sonny Crockett

I think the White Knights should just fuck off from UKP.

Offline smiths

tcm

Absolutely, and from my observations some of this is planned by white knights, their game obviously is to do what they can to close down any negative discussion of their fave WG/s. Its all well dodgy and makes me think are they JUST doing this to help their fave WG/s or is she asking them to/offering them something for doing so.

Rod trotter

I think the White Knights should just fuck off from UKP.

Admin etc do a great job at banning so don't worry too much  :D

Offline Cuntminion

:thumbsup:

Better than channel 4 alternative message (which this year will be Alan's dad encouraging the world to accept more  Syrian refugees :rolleyes:)

Merry Christmas smiths

Offline cueball

Good thread smiths and very apt

I've noticed it usually involves just a couple of lasses too

Trouble is with the white knighting is that it has completely the opposite effect to the intended purpose.

It makes the lass cringe and the knight look a complete prick. It's also great if you want to lose all your credibility on here.

Requesting threads are locked/deleted because you don't agree with the posts on a review on a lass makes you look a daft cunt.

I wouldn't show myself up  :dash:

The bosses axe is sharp on this one
« Last Edit: December 24, 2015, 01:16:37 pm by cueball »

Offline smiths

:thumbsup:

Better than channel 4 alternative message (which this year will be Alan's dad encouraging the world to accept more  Syrian refugees :rolleyes:)

Merry Christmas smiths

Thanks and to you. :thumbsup:

Offline smiths

Trouble is with the white knighting is that it has completely the opposite effect to the intended purpose.

It makes the lass cringe and the knight look a complete prick. It's also great if you want to lose all your credibility on here.

Requesting threads are locked/deleted because you don't agree with the posts it review on a lass makes you look a daft cunt.

Yes forum darlings get the most white knights but it will spread if they think they can get away with it, as you say the bosses axe is sharp though which is much appreciated. He cant read every post and thread though of course so I ask those of us who don't want UKP to be infected by these people to be vigilant, challenge and if necessary report them to him in blatant cases.

I am not though convinced all the WGs cringe, quite the opposite in fact, I think some actively ask the white knight to defend them whether that's for nothing in return so pure manipulation by the WG, or they offer something to the white knight in return.

yorkshire123

There is a ways & a means to disputing reviews & comments, sadly the cunt-stuck community can't see past their prossie's sweaty arse cheeks enough to understand this let alone how to conduct themselves whilst doing so.

There was a post a few days back that suggested that any negative comments were fuelling the sick fuckers that threaten some girls, personally I believe its more to do with the sycophants lavishing praise upon praise with their love letter excuses for reviews that makes them easy targets. However said cunt-stuck's fail to realise that because they are gentlemen!

I can only speak for myself on this matter but I'm more than happy to put my membership on the line in pursuit of any fucker I believe is trying to undermine my interpretation of this forums ethos. If it scares the odd timid tit away then so be it, Its a punters forum about shagging women for money not a fucking knitting circle.

Online RedKettle

I agree with the OP completely - but take some care about when punters are called WKs!

I dared to comment in response to a newbie who had had problems contacting a WG that her comms with me had been great.  I was accused of being a WK for making a factual comment.

The thread expanded to discuss a WG deciding not to give her number out and being selective over who she sees.  In my view that was now a wider discussion than just about the girl it started about and I made another post saying I thought that was reasonable, I have a similar attitude to my clients. Again the WK accusation was made.  FFS we were discussing punting which is what this forum is for.

I have always done my best to be honest whether negative or positive about the girls.  I have no particular attachment to any girl and I try very hard to prevent them knowing who RK is.  Why the fuck would I be WKing anyone.

So in summary I agree 100% with the OP where there is white knighting, but lets be careful that the school yard bullies are not able to throw the title around every time they see a post that is not to their taste.

Offline cueball

I am not though convinced all the WGs cringe, quite the opposite in fact, I think some actively ask the white knight to defend them whether that's for nothing in return so pure manipulation by the WG, or they offer something to the white knight in return.

You could well be right there, as far as I'm concerned that kind of member is not welcome here (not my call though ofcourse)

You're right on another point too, the boss can't go through every thread, we've got to do the reporting so he's aware.

Don't be frightened of doing a post report

Nothing wrong with challenging the plonkers neither (in fact it can be bloody hilarious)

Offline uutarn

Well said.

Though i'm a relatively new member frequenting a quietish corner of the forum and new to this in general, i'm learning quickly.
Slowly seeing the negative and disruptive effects of the white knights, it... well... makes me pity them.
For what its worth, i couldn't agree more smiths.  :thumbsup:

Oh and merry christmas :).
« Last Edit: December 24, 2015, 01:45:05 pm by uutarn »

Offline Cuntminion

Requesting threads are locked/deleted because you don't agree with the posts on a review on a lass makes you look a daft cunt.

I've said this for months wk do wg more harm than good

If I thought a girl was decent sound and smart the last thing I would do is try and be a mouthpiece as if she met my idea of confidence and smarts she should be able to handle critics maturely  and independently

Knights of the garter seem to think they have some sort of connection of relationship with their precious when truth be told they are protracting a business arrangement

And for all the gushing when happy they turn into the most vindictive and nasty when it don't go their way

Offline smiths

There is a ways & a means to disputing reviews & comments, sadly the cunt-stuck community can't see past their prossie's sweaty arse cheeks enough to understand this let alone how to conduct themselves whilst doing so.

There was a post a few days back that suggested that any negative comments were fuelling the sick fuckers that threaten some girls, personally I believe its more to do with the sycophants lavishing praise upon praise with their love letter excuses for reviews that makes them easy targets. However said cunt-stuck's fail to realise that because they are gentlemen!

I can only speak for myself on this matter but I'm more than happy to put my membership on the line in pursuit of any fucker I believe is trying to undermine my interpretation of this forums ethos. If it scares the odd timid tit away then so be it, Its a punters forum about shagging women for money not a fucking knitting circle.

Excellent post, :thumbsup: and I think it was that now banned Atticus Finch who posted that total shit, his game WAS to totally undermine UKP in my view. Yes these white knights think the rest of us are nasty gits who hate WGs, that's NOT the case with me and no doubt isn't for you and some others who challenge them. They use it to try to undermine what we post of course. Its just NOT going to work as long as the punter is genuine.

Its clear some white knights don't just punt and leave, they get as involved in a WGs life as they can, to me that's potentially a lot worse with more chance of EAS and stalking to occur than punt and leaving so i agree with you, a nutter reads these white knights fawning love letters and thinks i will see her as she sounds great and her problems start.

Offline smiths

Well said.

Though i'm a relatively new member frequenting a quietish corner of the forum and new to this in general, i'm learning quickly.
Slowly seeing the negative and disruptive effects of the white knights, it... well... makes me pity them.
For what its worth, i couldn't agree more smiths.  :thumbsup:

Oh and merry christmas :).

And to you. :thumbsup:

Offline threechilliman

.....and makes me think are they JUST doing this to help their fave WG/s or is she asking them to/offering them something for doing so.

Yeah, I do wonder sometimes what goes on behind the scenes...... I really do.

tcm

Offline SamLP

I'm usually blunt and was going to write something but thought better of it. I will say though that a smart punter is one who punts for enjoyment and leaves it at that. Fluffies, White Knights, Trolls, Fantasists and others of the same ilk seem to want more.. especially some online recognition and an ego boost. Quite sad when it's grown up men and not teenagers who are acting that way.

Offline smiths

You could well be right there, as far as I'm concerned that kind of member is not welcome here (not my call though ofcourse)

You're right on another point too, the boss can't go through every thread, we've got to do the reporting so he's aware.

Don't be frightened of doing a post report

Nothing wrong with challenging the plonkers neither (in fact it can be bloody hilarious)

Indeed, same here, and yes i ask genuine punters to just be honest and post a review of the experience they had with the WG and if white knights wade in i hope some of us support the punter.

Offline cueball

Quite sad when it's grown up men and not teenagers who are acting that way.

That's what staggers me the most, we're meant to be a bunch of grown men

yorkshire123

That's what staggers me the most, we're meant to be a bunch of grown men

I found it impossible to read that without smiling due to your avatar  :D

Offline stevedave

I heartily agree with everything stated in this thread, great original post smiths!

Just in the last few days we have had at least 2 instances of this going on, and it's bloody tragic...for many reasons. At the end of the day, we are (or should be) all here for the same reasons, to share information about paid sex. Nothing more, nothing less. If I have a bad experience, I'll report it and of someone disagrees with my feed back, then they are entitled to their opinion and have a right to reply...but really, not to some of the vomit and rage inducing levels I've seen recently.

As smiths has said, Admin and NIK can't be omnipresent on the board, so it's up to the good, honest punters on here to keep the shit to a minimum.

Merry Christmas, one and all  :D

d00fer

Its a punters forum about shagging women for money not a fucking knitting circle.

With some of the more recent drama going on at the moment it certainly seems more like the latter sadly. So glad I don't have to punt in the NE as I can't keep up with the politics going on there.

Anyway wholeheartedly agree with this excellent post smiths. Anyone can have a bad day and may end up with a neutral or negative. How that is dealt with is key for me. Whether the white knighting is started by the WG or the Knights do it of their own volition it only reduces their credibility as a WG and them as forum contributors in my opinion. Healthy cynicism should be adopted by all for all reviews IMO, and there is a fine line with questioning a dodgy looking neutral or negative and WKing.

Going back to the knitting circle comment, there seems to me to be an unhealthy obsession with being 'in the know' and / or having access to 'secret' information so that they can feel like they're special or something. I'm all up for sharing of relevant information but it looks like there is a lot of gossip for gossips sake going on.

Online hendrix

With some of the more recent drama going on at the moment it certainly seems more like the latter sadly. So glad I don't have to punt in the NE as I can't keep up with the politics going on there.

Anyway wholeheartedly agree with this excellent post smiths. Anyone can have a bad day and may end up with a neutral or negative. How that is dealt with is key for me. Whether the white knighting is started by the WG or the Knights do it of their own volition it only reduces their credibility as a WG and them as forum contributors in my opinion. Healthy cynicism should be adopted by all for all reviews IMO, and there is a fine line with questioning a dodgy looking neutral or negative and WKing.

Going back to the knitting circle comment, there seems to me to be an unhealthy obsession with being 'in the know' and / or having access to 'secret' information so that they can feel like they're special or something. I'm all up for sharing of relevant information but it looks like there is a lot of gossip for gossips sake going on.

Fuck yes.

Offline smiths

Also some of these white knights just cant stop themselves bragging, they actually think its some kind of great achievement to punt with a WG, its NOT pulling FFS. And some have even given the time and date of a forthcoming punt as part of their bragging, that's a really bad idea to post on the open forum in my view safety wise.

Offline cueball

I found it impossible to read that without smiling due to your avatar  :D

Well, some of us grown men are dafter than others  :D

Anyway, what's wrong with my selfie?  :D

Online hendrix

Also some of these white knights just cant stop themselves bragging, they actually think its some kind of great achievement to punt with a WG, its NOT pulling FFS. And some have even given the time and date of a forthcoming punt as part of their bragging, that's a really bad idea to post on the open forum in my view safety wise.

This particular fluffy habit definitely helped a particular cunt to get even nastier.

Offline threechilliman

Well, some of us grown men are dafter than others  :D

You're just a cheeky little boy like me Cueball! And nothing wrong with that IMO.

tcm

Offline cueball

You're just a cheeky little boy like me Cueball! And nothing wrong with that IMO.

tcm

Yes, two cheeky little northern oinks, comes from spending too long walking on cobbles

That's all the fluff you're getting, so make the most of it :D

Offline smiths

This particular fluffy habit definitely helped a particular cunt to get even nastier.

Sadly I thought it might. I really hope ALL genuine punters don't post this stuff again.

Offline Sparta Prada

Totally agree with you Smiths.

I have been reading the review of Mandy and Jessie on the E Midlands page, it really reads like a total clusterfuck. The OP has done quite a few reviews, so I would not have thought he had any benefit for posting what appears to be a genuine neutral review based on his experience? Another memorable one was the Little Katie matter a few months ago.

In both of these cases, all the WKs appear to have done is discredit themselves and the girl themselves.

Offline smiths

Totally agree with you Smiths.

I have been reading the review of Mandy and Jessie on the E Midlands page, it really reads like a total clusterfuck. The OP has done quite a few reviews, so I would not have thought he had any benefit for posting what appears to be a genuine neutral review based on his experience? Another memorable one was the Little Katie matter a few months ago.

In both of these cases, all the WKs appear to have done is discredit themselves and the girl themselves.

You may have missed it but there is a more recent Little Katie positive review thread where 3 white knights came a charging at full gallop but admin cut them off at the legs and banned them all, and much appreciated by me that was.

DannyJames

Great post, Smiths. And some very good comments from other posters too.

Seeing punters fawn over prossies is sickening and as we are seeing, it's not just limited to these 'love letter' style reviews.

UKP is about putting the punter first, people shouldn't forget that.

Offline Sparta Prada

You may have missed it but there is a more recent Little Katie positive review thread where 3 white knights came a charging at full gallop but admin cut them off at the legs and banned them all, and much appreciated by me that was.

Thanks, I hadn't seen that. With the Xmas break I'm currently holed up in a hotel with my OH so I haven't had too many opportunities to keep up with things!

I tried to find the NE thread that you refer to where there has been WK activity. I couldn't find the review or post, any chance of a link to it?

Offline smiths

Thanks, I hadn't seen that. With the Xmas break I'm currently holed up in a hotel with my OH so I haven't had too many opportunities to keep up with things!

I tried to find the NE thread that you refer to where there has been WK activity. I couldn't find the review or post, any chance of a link to it?

The Little Katie positive is on the South West review board very near the top.

Online lostandfound

The recent crowd were really vomit inducing. I stopped reading just as Atticus was getting into his stride - I was impressed by Yorkshire wading in all guns blazing  :thumbsup:

I actually woke up during the night really annoyed by the crap I'd read, and decided the collective noun for a group of white knights is a tout (the whole thread seemed to me a thinly disguised tout on their part). Was pleased when I logged on next day to find admin had already swung the axe. :thumbsup:

Offline Sparta Prada

The Little Katie positive is on the South West review board very near the top.
Just been reading up on the latest Little Katie drama. My word, she doesn't half seem to attract them, doesn't she?!!

The North East reference was more about what d00fer posted, not you apologies. So if d00fer or someone can point me in the right direction I'd appreciate this.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2015, 03:14:25 pm by Sparta Prada »

James999

Even the pro$$ies are pissed off with their own white knights  :sarcastic:

'Fanboys' , 'fluffies' and 'white knights' stop, i appreciate the support but lets stop.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2015, 03:17:21 pm by James999 »

Offline smiths

The recent crowd were really vomit inducing. I stopped reading just as Atticus was getting into his stride - I was impressed by Yorkshire wading in all guns blazing  :thumbsup:

I actually woke up during the night really annoyed by the crap I'd read, and decided the collective noun for a group of white knights is a tout (the whole thread seemed to me a thinly disguised tout on their part). Was pleased when I logged on next day to find admin had already swung the axe. :thumbsup:

Spot on about Yorkshire, he challenged the shit as did some others. I have no doubt Atticus Finch was purposely trying to damage UKP by planting the seed that us non white knights were contributing to causing WGs stalker etc problems. Total bollocks of course, and as I say in my view its likely to be the opposite in fact with nutters reading these white knights love letter reviews and fawning and thinking they will have some of that, and then become obsessed by the WG. Those of us that just punt and leave are less likely to attract nutters to the WG in my view, though I accept it might not be the case always.

Online lostandfound

Spot on about Yorkshire, he challenged the shit as did some others. I have no doubt Atticus Finch was purposely trying to damage UKP by planting the seed that us non white knights were contributing to causing WGs stalker etc problems. Total bollocks of course, and as I say in my view its likely to be the opposite in fact with nutters reading these white knights love letter reviews and fawning and thinking they will have some of that, and then become obsessed by the WG. Those of us that just punt and leave are less likely to attract nutters to the WG in my view, though I accept it might not be the case always.

Absolutely - a truly poisonous fucker - glad he's gone. He may try to return of course, and there will be others like him, so this thread of yours is a timely call to arms.

Offline smiths

Just been reading up on the latest Little Katie drama. My word, she doesn't half seem to attract them, doesn't she?!!

The North East reference was more about what d00fer posted, not you apologies. So if d00fer or someone can point me in the right direction I'd appreciate this.

Indeed she does. As I know from her unsolicited PM where she tried to manipulate me she will try it and it seems at a young age she has learnt how to with some punters successfully. It seems she can offer a very good service but the kind of white knighting she has got on here tells me some of these guys are obsessed with her, not healthy in my view.

Of course when challenged some white knights will call non white knights trolls and/or bullies designed to get others to support them and close the discussion down. It WONT succeed though.

meinster

Surely the most valid opinion on any WG is from a punter who has paid money, sampled the services and given an honest review ,whether it is negative or positive not from as called WKs .I personally would be more inclined to believe the man who pays than someone manipulated by the vague offer of reward or services from WGs these WKs should remember promises from WGs are probably worthless as maybe there not the most honest upright members of any community let alone when making money from punters as we all find out at some point in punting. :(