Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Little Katie back on adultwork  (Read 5757 times)

Offline Bangers and Gash

At £170ph she can go fucking whistle.  :wackogirl:

Offline iPad3

Nobody post anything until I'm back with the popcorn please!!!!

James999

Looks good to me  :music:

Apart from the hands  :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 05:48:45 pm by James999 »

yorkshire123

Are we sure it is actually her as I thought she was going away?

If so I can only assume her sycophants are taking the Scrooge role play far too literary.

Offline smiths

Little Katie is back on aw  :D

External Link/Members Only

Assuming its actually really her my advice to punters is bear in mind she stores punters numbers for a long time as she proved just before she got banned so use a punting phone or sim if you wish to be as safe as possible.

Offline Bikerboy

Offline Sonny Crockett

I have no intention of seeing her....... Would probably have to endure several months of fucking around and contacting before getting to see her.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 05:59:29 pm by Sonny Crockett »

vw

Smokeeater more like blow smoke up her arse, didnt think we allowed adverts for prossies on here are you trying to jump the list ?

cockneybstrd

There is no much xmas spirt for Little Katie I see

Well I am going to change that good luck little katie and your new aw profile. I hope it brings you every success in 2016

I hope this time you wont be saving texts from punters for over a year and then publicising them on Twitter.

And congratulations to the LK fanboy club too for all the fun too

Offline iPad3

Right I've got salted and sweet!!!

Off you go!!

vw

Right I've got salted and sweet!!!

Off you go!!
Salt & unclesweetheart flavour, bin them you will turn into one !

Offline cueball

Are we sure that's her?

I've not podged her but that lass don't look like the pics I've seen of this little Katie lass

Offline azrael

Didnt she goe phsyco before she buggered off to oz?
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 07:00:33 pm by azrael »

Offline azrael

Are we sure that's her?

I've not podged her but that lass don't look like the pics I've seen of this little Katie lass

Maybe its a chancer, trying to jump on her name

vw

Are we sure that's her?

Looks like other photos just someone took this one
Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 07:03:16 pm by vw »

Offline dubs

Nice arse ^

The profile already has an authenticity warning so I doubt it will last long.  I don't know why she has bothered as she says she has more than enough clients anyway

vw

Nice arse ^

The profile already has an authenticity warning so I doubt it will last long.  I don't know why she has bothered as she says she has more than enough clients anyway
No idea, could be a spoof but a spoofer would go to work on the piss takes, or could be a bait and switch or not as busy as makes out just disorganised. maybe smokeeater is her new pimp doing her promo and organising. 

Who knows ?

James999

Offline smiths

Didnt she goe phsyco before she buggered off to oz?

Yes she showed her true colours after getting a negative review, and proved she stores punters numbers for a long time, so much for discretion. :thumbsdown:

Offline claretandblue

Maybe she lost more business than she anticipated over her meltdown?  What a shame  :sarcastic:

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
this pic is on her twitter so possibly is her as the rate is thew same as is the likes list...
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline bfl

Offline Bikerboy

Agreed.

£170/hr is £10/hr higher than I have paid before, £300 for 2 hrs is the highest rate I pay for a high quality meet. Is LK worth either rate? For me it's a question of whether she is as good as the other meets I do at £300/2 hrs or is worth £10/hr more than my max for 1hr. Having met LK, for me she still represents vfm because of quality and variety of service and attitude. In fact, I haven't met anyone like her who shares her positive approach or outlook in this often jaundiced game.

Punting budgets vary, so some will feel the fee is too high, which is understandable.

Much has been said about retaining messages - but if roles were reversed and punters were SP's, many would retain these I have no doubt.

Offline SmokeEater

Smokeeater more like blow smoke up her arse, didnt think we allowed adverts for prossies on here are you trying to jump the list ?
VW, do you say the same to Roth whenever he posts that someone is touring or on a new member in the area?
Like Roth I am just posting an observation I have made on aw. I recently got picked up for not posting enough on here.
Am I trying to jump the list? the answer is simple.....No!     I tried once to see her about 10 months ago and haven't tried since.

Online The_Don

Little Katie is back on aw  :D

External Link/Members Only

For linking reviews and other details.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=184

Assuming its actually really her my advice to punters is bear in mind she stores punters numbers for a long time as she proved just before she got banned so use a punting phone or sim if you wish to be as safe as possible.

Indeed > https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=33135.0

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=73827.0

Offline smiths

Agreed.

£170/hr is £10/hr higher than I have paid before, £300 for 2 hrs is the highest rate I pay for a high quality meet. Is LK worth either rate? For me it's a question of whether she is as good as the other meets I do at £300/2 hrs or is worth £10/hr more than my max for 1hr. Having met LK, for me she still represents vfm because of quality and variety of service and attitude. In fact, I haven't met anyone like her who shares her positive approach or outlook in this often jaundiced game.

Punting budgets vary, so some will feel the fee is too high, which is understandable.

Much has been said about retaining messages - but if roles were reversed and punters were SP's, many would retain these I have no doubt.

I have read so much bollocks from WGs over the years saying they never keep punters numbers, this is an example of one who did and for a long time, ready to use against a punter which she did. That makes her a low life in my book, fortunately she got banned after sending me unsolicited and unwanted PMs, the first trying to manipulate me, didn't work, stupid fucking bitch. :thumbsdown:

Offline Roth

At £170ph she can go fucking whistle.  :wackogirl:

:scare: :scare: :scare:

Trouble is there are some cunt-struck punters  :dash: who will pay that so
that they can fall in love with her and she can be their GF for an hour  :wackogirl:
in the hope that they get extra special treatment and she'll luv em forever.   :dash: :dash:

Off into the sunset they stroll hand in hand.  :vomit: :vomit:

Offline timstella

Worth every penny....
I agree. She charges less than Angelina for example, for 2 hours plus at any rate, and Ange is never short of business. Quality is worth paying for.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2015, 07:21:56 am by timstella »

KenniLingus

agree value for money - you don't get service like that from anyone else. Yeah you have to wait but for frogs sake chill guys!

yorkshire123

It wouldn't be the first time I have paid such an hourly rate & I doubt it will be the last if said girl has what I'm after at the time.

However not with Katie I'm afraid, that particular urge sailed many months ago, Her loss. 

ATMIV

Worth every penny....

I'm not a wealthy bloke and £170 is the absolute top end price for me but...........I'm afraid to say it's................

100% +1 from me too.

Offline Roth

Wonder why she suddenly decides to advertise again on AW.   :unknown:
Maybe her regs are not spending enough?  :unknown:

Offline timstella

I suspect it's to try to get some variety, new punters other than regs and ukp members. As she says herself on the profile she gets booked solid for the month within a couple of hours of her availability going live so it's not a turnover problem.

spkmstr48

I suspect it's to try to get some variety, new punters other than regs and ukp members. As she says herself on the profile she gets booked solid for the month within a couple of hours of her availability going live so it's not a turnover problem.

+1

:drinks: :diablo: :lol:

spkmstr48

I'm not a wealthy bloke and £170 is the absolute top end price for me but...........I'm afraid to say it's................

100% +1 from me too.

I am not wealthy either but it's been an absolute pleasure to give LK my entire punting budget for the last 6 months.

spkmstr48

No reduction from me, my spending has increased if anything.

ATMIV

I am not wealthy either but it's been an absolute pleasure to give LK my entire punting budget for the last 6 months.

+1  :hi:

spkmstr48

:scare: :scare: :scare:

Trouble is there are some cunt-struck punters  :dash: who will pay that so
that they can fall in love with her and she can be their GF for an hour  :wackogirl:
in the hope that they get extra special treatment and she'll luv em forever.   :dash: :dash:

Off into the sunset they stroll hand in hand.  :vomit: :vomit:

No.

Just some punters who appreciate excellent service and the effort she puts in that makes her stand out from the crowd.

That's only the voice of 20 years experience, take or leave it. I know that I always have a great time.

ATMIV

No.

Just some punters who appreciate excellent service and the effort she puts in that makes her stand out from the crowd.

That's only the voice of 20 years experience, take or leave it. I know that I always have a great time.

+1 (25 years experience)

Salt

No.

+1 (20yrs experience all over the world)  :hi:

squeezebox

I would like to see LK post more on UKE as her personality would come out more, of course, it's her choice. She is a stunner for sure and reading between the lines, and there's a lot of them, her services are excellent.

I think LK was guilty of trying too hard to appease UKP and made a mistake PM'ing a member without keeping everything on the open forum. That's why she got banned, not because of anything she said on the forum.

I also hope the trolls/fuckwits that make life difficult for the more popular WG's by sending threatening messages and abuse, crawl back under the rock from whence they came.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Max Pleasure

Worth every penny....

Agreed. The hourly rate includes all the likes from her extensive list and the service received is excellent.  I certainly hope to see her again   :thumbsup:

Offline claretandblue

I suspect it's to try to get some variety
The classic line prossies use when hit with dusty phone syndrome  :D

Salt

The classic line prossies use when hit with dusty phone syndrome  :D

Should be easy to get a booking request....

:hi: