Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Do you know who I am?  (Read 4500 times)

Offline cueball

Does that mean I SHOULD or SHOULDN'T tell the truth?

:D

Truth every time on here, it's far more entertaining

yorkshire123

Does that mean I SHOULD or SHOULDN'T tell the truth?

:D

Are you a man or a woman?

The reason I ask is because you write like a tart.

hedonista

Neobellendism also gets you chased out of town
I'm assuming I shouldn't mention the results of the Rugby World Cup, then.
*permits self a small cheer*

vw

I'm assuming I shouldn't mention the results of the Rugby World Cup, then.
*permits self a small cheer*
So the truth is you are the only kiwi in the north west then !

hedonista

The reason I ask is that you write like a tart.
Well, gee thanks.
 :cool:

yorkshire123

hedonista

So the truth is you are the only kiwi in the north west then !

*checks compass points and looks skeptical*
I'm just going to sit here and sulk about JRC pretending not to know who I am.
That is the point of this thread, is it not: "do you know who I am?"

Although to be fair, he does get about a bit.
In those circumstances I am eminently forgettable  :cool:

hedonista

What for?

It was a genuine question.
I was thanking you for the statement, not the question.
Why would I thank you for an interrogation?

Uh oh, my apple crumble is burning *scoots off momentarily*

Offline Marmalade

Why is it in the Punting Section?

Offline OakTree

The reason I ask is because you write like a tart.

I felt the same. I instinctively imagined a female persona as I read his/her posts

Offline Marmalade

I felt the same. I instinctively imagined a female persona as I read his/her posts
Maybe a variation on, "Oh my! Guess what colour lipstick I'm thinking of wearing!"  :dancegirl:

Probably get banned soon enough but tries to be amusing for a bit. Like watching a mouse jump all over the sleepy cat's paws . . .

Offline Sonny Crockett

It's probably best not to mention your UKP membership.... It does backfire on you, and gives the WG licence to fuck you about at will!!!!

I know as I have been a victim of this!!!!

Offline con-a-ser

I recently had a conversation with a highly rated and now retired East Midlands working girl who was telling me that she was contacted a while back from a venerable UPK member with regard to booking a punt. She didn't tell me who it was and I didn't ask. He was trying to book for the first time and made a big thing of his UKP membership and how important he was on here. He said that if she was 'a good girl' during his booking that he would write her a nice review.

So this place has Ghosts as well

You know a lurker who tries to abuse the forum & use its name to get a beneficial service & the type of twat that even gets George Muppet a good name
I have heard of this & on two occasions heard of someone trying to  use me name
One ocasion the person was abusive in a AW email & signed it Conersor (I know I'm thick but I can spell my own name) I suspect this was just a bloke from wigan I had had a run in with trying to muddy the waters)

The previous I wrote a report on a girl & went back to see her, She said are you con-a-ser, I tried to blag it but she said you are as I read the report you did, I thought I had already seen you as some one claimed to be you about a month before & I wondered why there was no report 

Offline Marmalade

It's probably best not to mention your UKP membership.... It does backfire on you, and gives the WG licence to fuck you about at will!!!!

I know as I have been a victim of this!!!!

It might seem ok with a friendly prossie but if you reveal your identity in one way or another that is you potentially fucked up by a cohort of feminazis or blocked unfairly etc. I shake my head at the number of newbies boasting about their username and what it means and oh, it's their initials and various other bits of info about themselves that could also reveal their ID to a suspicious OH or internet sleuth. Many members will remember 'rustyspoon-gate' where a punter got his life fucked after making a pretty innocent joke. The average fluffy is particularly vulnerable as he thinks people like him and is confident in being a 'nice person' and 'respectful to the ladies.'

If you get mugged, you learn from it. You don't walk down dark alleys at night in a toxic area intent on being so sweet that every mugger will be 'moved' by your smile.

Someone who sucks up to prossies will often have been very open with them. It can be almost too late for him to 'hang out with the boys' as he cannot isolate himself safely. Eventually he won't be able to give the prostitutes enough of what they want and some of them will turn on him.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 10:33:03 pm by Marmalade »

Offline smiths

I was thanking you for the statement, not the question.
Why would I thank you for an interrogation?

Uh oh, my apple crumble is burning *scoots off momentarily*

Another thick twat, gone in 12 posts, you fucking idiot, trying to be smart just doesn't work when your of the limited brain power you are, thicko. :thumbsdown:

Offline Marmalade

Another thick twat, gone in 12 posts, you fucking idiot, trying to be smart just doesn't work when your of the limited brain power you are, thicko. :thumbsdown:
Probably just another prossie.

Offline Turtle Z

I think I can guess who the OP is referring too but it's up to them to pass it on to admin. I've largely scaled back on punting now as I felt I was spending an unhealthy amount of money and also time looking at sites such as AW, UKP and UKE. I occasionally just have a quick browse for interesting topics but this one caught my eye.
I've noticed recently, especially in the East Midlands section, there are a few members who seem to have become a little too wrapped up in punting seemingly spending most of their time on UKP and UKE bragging about their prowess (one has even started advertising himself as a service provider on UKE) and the spending lots of time in conversation with WG's on UKE. I think in  few cases the feedback they have received and encouraging comments from other members have gone to their heads and some perceive this as a kind of celebrity and that they should be entitled to "special treatment" from WG's. To me they seem to have forgotten that they are men paying for sex and not rockstars and I find it a little disturbing.

Good post +1  :hi:

Offline StevenS

Some have worked out which punter I am from reviews but I've never mentioned the forum when making a booking. To me it's either going to get me blocked or is going to sound like a threat of What could happen with poor reviews if leave less than delirious.

Offline Turtle Z

Good post +1  :hi:

With one caveat that I should have added. I have no idea who I'm referring to, as I said, she didn't say and I didn't ask, so I'm also a little unsure what you think should be reported to admin?

Flunt

I think this must be more common than punters realise.

TCM asked a question on another thread suggesting some pro$$ies are asking for positive reviews to be put on UKP. The only way that is possible is for the punter to identify himself at the time.

Offline hungrypunt

Ive never been asked to do a review on UKP but have been asked to leave AW feedback, as have many. I assume girls will only ask this when they feel they have done a good job or whats the point.
But to try and get leverage yourself by mentioning UKP means your a cunt who trys to manipulate people.

Offline smiths

I think this must be more common than punters realise.

TCM asked a question on another thread suggesting some pro$$ies are asking for positive reviews to be put on UKP. The only way that is possible is for the punter to identify himself at the time.

Sadly I agree with you and have posted the same on here, some punters will do anything a WG asks including positive reviews on them in my opinion. I get this from pricks like unclesnideheart who as soon as his loved one Little Katie got a negative review he came charging to her rescue by both posting a dig at Mr Brightside who did the negative review and posting up what he called a review, admin didn't agree it was a review as it was a love letter to her. Pricks like him put the WG first, fortunately admin chopped him down along with a number of others of his sickening ilk. :thumbsdown: