Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ~ x Mandy x ~  (Read 5113 times)

104 review(s) for MandyFoxxx (91 positive, 10 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline xMANDYx

• Service Provider
You are a LIAR, I saw the uploaded image on your AW profile  :hi:

If you read my above messages I did say it was posted, all I said is I deleted it very shortly after. Not a liar just a misunderstanding in whats been written as Ive never denied it.

Won't be replying or even reading anymore as its all done with.

Offline Owwhatanight

Seems like you got your bun fight Cue Ball and once again its all over fuck all. First the review then her age then more trivial shiet.
Your like a pack of Hyenas out for blood.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2015, 04:35:30 pm by Owwhatanight »

cockneybstrd

I csn confirm I have seen proof off her birth date and she is currently 21, 22 next month..

As for the review from TCM can't fault your honesty, I do wonder looking at your previous reviews whether a PSE service from her would have been more to your taste and personally think the end review would have been somewhat different if this was the case ..

Everybody is entitled to there own opinion however and that must be respected after all sites like these would be useless without feedback from meets

TCM gave a fair and balanced review on HIS experience at that point in time.

Speculating and suggesting if TCM had done X and Y then it would be a positive review seems a bit pointless and underhand.

But that is just my opinion

James999

If you read my above messages

Yes you are a liar

you first said
I decided against uploading the picture after making the post,

When people pointed out they had seen it so it was uploaded (confirming the above as a lie) you changed that to

I actually put it in the upload bar and decided to cancel it, it must of been active for around 30 seconds if that, your lucky to have caught it as it was deleted instantly when I changed my mind.

Again a lie, it was up there for some time as numerous people saw it, myself included.

Why do you have to "self destruct" you had a reasonable reputation and look yet you can't accept responsibility for your own short comings and fuck ups and as such tried to shift the blame for a poor meet onto the punter and when that didn't work you backtrack and start lying  :mad:

Offline cueball

Seems like you got your bun fight Cue Ball and once again its all over fuck all. First the review then her age then more trivial shiet.
Your like a pack Hyenas out for blood.

Yeah, I didn't think it would involve her telling lies and putting a private message on her aw profile for all to see. A message that were written to make her feel better about giving a shit service for over two pounds per minute.

Hardly fuck all

The review is what it is, her age is trivial. Her putting a personal message on her aw is shit, stupid behaviour and telling lies to get out of the hole she's dug just adds to it. You may think that's alright though. A lot of us don't.

Offline RedKettle

Before this degenerates further it might be worth reflecting that none of the EM punters, even those of us who have rated Mandy positive, have disagreed with or had a go at the review by TCM.  The view has been fair enough.

The question over her age was fair and was dealt with sensibly - other than the bizarre challenge on whether someone actually saw the ID.

It is unfortunate Mandy responded with the email publishing point.  However (IMO) no need for anyone to cause a fight over that between the punters.

Just my view - not pretending to be a mod or anything!!!

Season of goodwill and all that!!  :hi:

vw

Yeah, I didn't think it would involve her telling lies and putting a private message on her aw profile for all to see. A message that were written to make her feel better about giving a shit service for over two pounds per minute.

Hardly fuck all

The review is what it is, her age is trivial. Her putting a personal message on her aw is shit, stupid behaviour and telling lies to get out of the hole she's dug just adds to it. You may think that's alright though. A lot of us don't.
OhWhataWhiteKnight is out of order trying to blame you saying you got what you wanted !

cockneybstrd

To be fair this thread is going around in circles and i suggest is locked,tcm gave a review off his findings and then mandy was asked to reply which she has....either lock or delete the thread...

Why should this thread be deleted (Or Locked)

Cos your favourite got a neutral?? With so much 'Positive' feedback from characters such as yourself why wouldnt she just shrug her shoulders and go you cant please all the people all the time.

Offline Owwhatanight

" A lot of Us" you mean all three of you..the James gang rides again.

There's a lot of us who trust each other in East Mids but your back here to just stir it up.

Offline redt4

TCM gave a fair and balanced review on HIS experience at that point in time.

Speculating and suggesting if TCM had done X and Y then it would be a positive review seems a bit pointless and underhand.

But that is just my opinion

I haven't disputed the original review infact i commented on his honesty as most wouldnt have posted a review like that so fair play too him.....i only mentioned her pse experience as from reading historic reviews off his i thought perhaps it may help others in there final decision on what to go for if they wished to see her.

If that was mis interpreted I apologise was trying to help out fellow punters which is what this  forum is about aftercall...

cockneybstrd

Before this degenerates further it might be worth reflecting that none of the EM punters, even those of us who have rated Mandy positive, have disagreed with or had a go at the review by TCM.  The view has been fair enough.

The question over her age was fair and was dealt with sensibly - other than the bizarre challenge on whether someone actually saw the ID.

It is unfortunate Mandy responded with the email publishing point.  However (IMO) no need for anyone to cause a fight over that between the punters.

Just my view - not pretending to be a mod or anything!!!

Season of goodwill and all that!!  :hi:

Have a word with Redt4 then as he seems to being a bit underhand

Everything else you stated seems perfectly reasonable

Offline threechilliman

Just to pour oil on troubled waters, I have just had a reasonable conversation on UKE with Mandy. Our opinions differ a little, but there's no argument. I've expressed my thoughts and she's expressed her's.

All done in a perfectly polite manner.

Perhaps that should draw a line under it.

tcm

Offline Owwhatanight

OhWhataWhiteKnight is out of order trying to blame you saying you got what you wanted !

VileWanker I don't give a fuck what you think. Your like the school bullies mate.

vw

VileWanker I don't give a fuck what you think. Your like the school bullies mate.
So pointing out facts is now bullying ?

Interesting point of view ?
« Last Edit: December 18, 2015, 04:57:32 pm by vw »

James999

Just to pour oil on troubled waters, I have just had a reasonable conversation on UKE with Mandy.

And anyone interested can probably view the conversation (after she's edited) on her AW profile shortly  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: December 18, 2015, 04:58:43 pm by James999 »

Offline cueball

" A lot of Us" you mean all three of you..the James gang rides again.

There's a lot of us who trust each other in East Mids but your back here to just stir it up.

Ha ha, not at all, you and your trusted buddies are welcome to stick your heads in the ground. I see us all as punters and look out for each other irrespective of area. Instead of waving your plastic sword because your favourite girl has had a bit if a bad time you should take a step back and look at what she is prepared to do to save her reputation. It's a fickle game is this, you might easily find yourself in the op's shoes with your messages being bounded around the www.

I'm not "back here to stir it up", I'm here because it's allowed to post in any region, you're more than welcome on the nw boards.

Offline Owwhatanight

Ha ha, not at all, you and your trusted buddies are welcome to stick your heads in the ground. I see us all as punters and look out for each other irrespective of area. Instead of waving your plastic sword because your favourite girl has had a bit if a bad time you should take a step back and look at what she is prepared to do to save her reputation. It's a fickle game is this, you might easily find yourself in the op's shoes with your messages being bounded around the www.

I'm not "back here to stir it up", I'm here because it's allowed to post in any region, you're more than welcome on the nw boards.

Mandy is not my favorite girl. Never been there but I will one day because I understand Tcm,s review. It's life we don't all click even when We're paying.
Trusted buddies now there we go because your only here because Tcm is your buddy who I have no argument with because it was a good review.
So what's the difference here. Ukp has made us buddies in East Mids your right and we are just defending each other. It's good to see you come on here but Ffs come in peace.

Offline redt4

Have a word with Redt4 then as he seems to being a bit underhand

Everything else you stated seems perfectly reasonable

Little unsure as what you class as underhand ,this thread has little to do with the original review now, which I never disputed on a side note.
I only suggested locking it or deleting to save the mess it now appears to be. My intention was not too delete a neutral review at all just the extra baggage it is carrying.

Unfortunately there seems little constructive criticism now, only an excuse too cause friction.

As regards my review count I have not reviewed any meets recently due to certain people throwing unfounded accusations about and not wishing to get involved, this thread confirming my suspicions.

Offline stevedave

Before this gets locked, as it inevitably will, I'd like to congratulate tcm on having the balls to write this excellent review, even though he probably knew it would end up in a slanging match (which it has) and could have feasibly affected how he is viewed and interacted with on UKE - good work for sticking to your guns tcm :drinks:

Also, I note that tcm and Mandy have buried the hatched and have had a civil conversation with each other about everything. Says a lot about both of them, glad to see there are some adults who can have a sensible conversation with each other to fix any issues there are.

Anyway, back to the slanging match... :unknown:

Offline cueball

Mandy is not my favorite girl. Never been there but I will one day because I understand Tcm,s review. It's life we don't all click even when We're paying.
Trusted buddies now there we go because your only here because Tcm is your buddy who I have no argument with because it was a good review.
So what's the difference here. Ukp has made us buddies in East Mids your right and we are just defending each other. It's good to see you come on here but Ffs come in peace.

I'll take that has a friendly post and an east Midlands welcome then

Offline Owwhatanight

I shake your hand and welcome you  :drinks:  :hi:

Offline claretandblue

Another example why punters who want an easy life should punt anonymously as opposed to advertising who they are on ukpunting

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

I may be wrong but I thought this was a punters site where we value feedback from punters and tend to assume that they are correct.  Whereas we are sceptical about what the WGs say.  Personally I mostly trust both positive and negative comments from punters.
I think both parties are mutually trusted and respected.
Not much point in turning a trusted neutral into a slanging match.
Horses for courses etc.
Let's not forget, this isn't a negative & TCM iterated his prior issues.
As far as a punter forum for punters here is concerned, I'd say the review saves face for both parties if you actually read it.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2015, 09:39:22 pm by NottsNylonLuvr »

NottsDB

Not even a negative review, just a neutral punt for both parties.

Offline The_Don

i suggest is locked,tcm gave a review off his findings and then mandy was asked to reply which she has....either lock or delete the thread...

That may be your aspiration. But not, your decision.

I think one or two might beg to differ - my review I mean.

tcm

:)

Currently redt4 has 8 reviews, 5 are about the External Link/Members Only in question.

« Last Edit: December 19, 2015, 07:26:25 am by The_Don »

Offline Quatro

I suspect my bar may be set a bit lower than other UKP members, but I still think she's one of the best looking girls I've come across in since I became aware of AW.

For an ugly old git like me to have any kind of sex with such a young stunner would be well with the entrance fee.

Just a shame I have no reason to be in the Midlands.

Offline RedKettle

I suspect my bar may be set a bit lower than other UKP members, but I still think she's one of the best looking girls I've come across in since I became aware of AW.

For an ugly old git like me to have any kind of sex with such a young stunner would be well with the entrance fee.

Just a shame I have no reason to be in the Midlands.

Yes that is my feeling about life as well!!!  But I do live in the Midlands  :D :yahoo:

Offline Bangers and Gash

Another example why punters who want an easy life should punt anonymously as opposed to advertising who they are on ukpunting

100% spot on, but some gents / fluffies / white knights like to cultivate a ''relationship'' before booking a pro$$ie, probably in the hope they'll get the red carpet treatment on arrival.  :rolleyes:

Offline RedKettle

100% spot on, but some gents / fluffies / white knights like to cultivate a ''relationship'' before booking a pro$$ie, probably in the hope they'll get the red carpet treatment on arrival.  :rolleyes:

and sometimes some people on here assume that is the case because it suits their agenda when in actual fact there is no link between the UKP ID and the AW/punting ID (as in my case) and the comments are purely factual - whether positive or negative. 

Cuck_boy

Just had a quick look, Mandy doesn't seem to be in AW anymore.

GolfNut

Just had a quick look, Mandy doesn't seem to be in AW anymore.

She has a broken foot, so is unable to work.

GN  :hi:

Offline mexicola

She has a broken foot, so is unable to work.

GN  :hi:

Broken  foot ??

She just has to lie on her back and take it in the pussy.

Cuck_boy

vw

That's convenient
Broken feet are damn inconvenient and the amount of people who find them to stand on them is phenomenal, you don't notice normally !