Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: best service narborough road leics area?  (Read 5334 times)

Offline gary03

hi am in fosse park this week
see lots of parlours narborough road area
where should i go for fs?
like thai or british

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Hollywood is at the other end of Narborough road, near the new tesco. They have a website and you'd have to check the rota.
They have girls who regularly visit from different cities. Closes quite early for a parlour. 
Roxi comes highly recommended.

External Link/Members Only

The other parlour that I can think of is Ladybirds. half way up narborough road, next to the railway bridge, opposite a pub/iceland frozen store.
Jerboa frequents this one, and has left positive reviews of some of the girls. Webiste details is in his report:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=64435.0

In both cases, the rota will determine which one you'd go to and whom to see. Make sure you call them as well, in case the rota is not up to date.

(There is a 3rd parlour next to Papa Johns Pizza place, but am not aware of their website nor have I seen any decent reports of that parlour.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Hollywood is at the other end of Narborough road, near the new tesco. They have a website and you'd have to check the rota.
They have girls who regularly visit from different cities. Closes quite early for a parlour. 
Roxi comes highly recommended.

External Link/Members Only

Hollywood also has an AW Profile:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Roxi still has an AW profile, but now showing erotic content only:

Likewise, Franchesca / Carly on AW is another lady that has been mentioned in previous posts.

« Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 10:04:59 am by CoolTiger »

leicesterdude

The 3rd parlour you mention stunners 66 has been closed for a while.

Wasn't a bad place to be fair.

Any like minded punter want to Re open it?

felixdahousekat

I can't post the aw link off my phone but I have seen a wg near narbourgh rd braunstone gate end who gives a cracking massage I have seen her 4 times now every time it's been spot on her name is 1ellena. She does in or out calls too.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
I can't post the aw link off my phone but I have seen a wg near narbourgh rd braunstone gate end who gives a cracking massage I have seen her 4 times now every time it's been spot on her name is 1ellena. She does in or out calls too.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
The 3rd parlour you mention stunners 66 has been closed for a while.

Wasn't a bad place to be fair.

Any like minded punter want to Re open it?

Just remembered... There was a 4th one on narborough road. Just after the bridge, on the left hand side, as you go out of town, roughly opposite the co-op supermarket.

Trudys?

Is this one still open?

Offline redt4

Was stuck in traffic outside thrre last week and the signs are still up so assume its still there, have personally never visited a parlour but know there is 2 or 3 along there..

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Was stuck in traffic outside thrre last week and the signs are still up so assume its still there, have personally never visited a parlour but know there is 2 or 3 along there..

I have not visited a leicester parlour for 15+ years now, as a result of punting forums (the other site) and then adultwork giving you a better choice. Main reason was that you could be guaranteed of
services such as DFK and OWO, unless you had seen the girl a few times or were lucky enough to get these services on your first visit.

Offline redt4

I have not visited a leicester parlour for 15+ years now, as a result of punting forums (the other site) and then adultwork giving you a better choice. Main reason was that you could be guaranteed of
services such as DFK and OWO, unless you had seen the girl a few times or were lucky enough to get these services on your first visit.

Always amusing to hear stories from other lads on site who drank in the huntsman telling you about the amount off guys hanging around the side door off ladybirds till the coast was clear  (apparently you can see the side entrance from the huntsman patio??? Cant comment as dont know) although last time i went past the huntsman was scaffolded out ..

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Always amusing to hear stories from other lads on site who drank in the huntsman telling you about the amount off guys hanging around the side door off ladybirds till the coast was clear  (apparently you can see the side entrance from the huntsman patio??? Cant comment as dont know) although last time i went past the huntsman was scaffolded out ..

It's quite a popular, crowded pub on matchdays.

Offline redt4

Not my end off town so never been in, just spend alot off time in and around the city working..

Offline gary03

thanks for info
anyone know what thai places alomg there are like?

GINGERPEST

Hollywood is £10 door fee, for 30 mins , £15 for the Vip room.

Ladybirds is £10 door fee for a massage table, think it's £15 for a room.

Trudy's is a shithole full of drug users, and Romanians. Basic service is £45 no door fee.

A thai place across the road from Trudy's is handjobs only im told.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Hollywood is £10 door fee, for 30 mins , £15 for the Vip room.

Ladybirds is £10 door fee for a massage table, think it's £15 for a room.

Trudy's is a shithole full of drug users, and Romanians. Basic service is £45 no door fee.

A thai place across the road from Trudy's is handjobs only im told.

Great info, gingerpest.

Please copy and post above info into the following relevant thread on E M parlours, together with notes about if you were able to see the girls BEFORE paying the door entry fee.
Hope this makes sense once you'v eread the following thread:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=74707.0

circusbizarre

the Thai place in Evington is where I have been, no door fee but it is a private flat with 2 women working.

Different girl every week.

£50 for 30 mins
£90 for 1 hour

Normal service is massage, covered owo and fuck, with extras on top on what the girl is happy to do