Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: new massage parlour  (Read 2960 times)

rick

recent visit to this new place External Link/Members Only was better than expected with pics that match girls who are there. Clean and tidy place which is a credit to those that run it. Nice friendly greeting from the reception who outs you at ease.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
And what services did you receive and prices paid? What girl did you see??

Sounds more like your trying (badly) to advertise the place rather that a review matey, I notice you've only made 2 post both in different threads regarding the same place? And in the couple of weeks since you've joined not commented on anything else? You commented regarding girls working etc...but it was dated before your review?

Sorry if it sounds unwelcoming or having a dig I'm sure others here will vouch I'm not like that, just a strange review regarding the management and cleaners rather than a girl riding your balls around the room??
« Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 01:30:47 am by Iloveoral »

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

recent visit to this new place External Link/Members Only was better than expected with pics that match girls who are there. Clean and tidy place which is a credit to those that run it. Nice friendly greeting from the reception who outs you at ease.

Not sure I'm up for that....

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
And what services did you receive and prices paid? What girl did you see??

Sounds more like your trying (badly) to advertise the place rather that a review matey, I notice you've only made 2 post both in different threads regarding the same place? And in the couple of weeks since you've joined not commented on anything else? You commented regarding girls working etc...but it was dated before your review?

Sorry if it sounds unwelcoming or having a dig I'm sure others here will vouch I'm not like that, just a strange review regarding the management and cleaners rather than a girl riding your balls around the room??

Fully agree with the above.

Rick, welcome to UKP. Most members require more details in your review than the basic info that you have posted, and as ILO has pointed out, it sounds more like you are touting them.

Most members here welcome new posters.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 09:51:03 am by CoolTiger »

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Isn't that a picture of lady Gaga on their website too? Lol she does massage now??

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Isn't that a picture of lady Gaga on their website too? Lol she does massage now??

Indeed it is. Well spotted ILO.

TinEye came up with 318 results, so I am not even going to bother posting any of the links, as it is fairly obvious holmewood massage are using fake pictures on their website.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 09:54:36 am by CoolTiger »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

If she is and trying to earn extra cash for Christmas, I'd make a dash for holmewood straight away!  :lol:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
We all need a bit of Crimbo cash CT maybe she can get £140 / HR as she's a ladyboy? Haha

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I'll wait until next week to see if Scarlett is working...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
I'll wait until next week to see if Scarlett is working...

Hidden Image/Members Only

+1

I've always had the hots for her ever since The Horse Whisperer.

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

i think she's doing a gig tonight at The Winding Wheel in Chesterfield !!

GolfNut

Nice friendly greeting from the reception who outs you at ease.

Not too keen on being outed myself personally

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Strange no returning comments from the OP ?

TheNewSeeker

Tout

This is his other post on another thread:

the girl you mention is 100% true - it's a new place holmewood massage parlour called seductions.  Different girl each day but true to the pics on their website

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
He posted that a week before he visited/reviewed his meet haha

a_polite_gentleman

Funny "lexi" from this place, appears to be the exact same image as "leah" from directors lodge.

External Link/Members Only

But then again, some of the images on directors lodge are "fake", such as lucy, one of which is Gemma Atkinson from Hollyoaks fame, so who knows who is copying who!

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Maybe Gemma needs a little extra for Xmas matey? Hehe

Sounds like a lot of dodgy crap unfortunately I'll stay clear of both places

PickleTwiddler

Went for a look at the place but it seems just residential.  No idea if this is just someone's idea of a practical joke so I wasn't about to go in and knock on the door.
Found a reference to the place - just an advert, again with very little info - on "Midlands Punter", seems it's £70 for 30 min, £130 for 60, which is well overpriced for something as undersold as this place (the website is crap).  So I won't be going either.  Not until there is clear evidence that this place is worth that much, anyway.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Will agree the website looks like a ten year olds first attempt on a free web template.
I certainly would not waste the time going to explore further.