Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katy Sweet Secret  (Read 4561 times)

2 review(s) for Katy Sweet Secret (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

punther

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Executive Summary: I had a shit time

Full Review:

Duration: £60 for 30mins

So I have been debating whether to see this girl or not and ususally when you are questioning a punt you should just forget and leave it. After being let down by lovecocky I decide to go to Katy as a Plan B

Looks:

Definitely the girl in the photos though facially she looks hotter in her profile pics but to be fair she is still attractive in real life

Body: Basically the typical latina big ass and big fake tits. Really nice body

Service:
Lapdance: This was a suprise and was actually quite good. She put on some music and did a little strip tease for me
OW: OWO is extra
Cowgirl
Doggy
HJ
Pecks

--

Note: I asked her to 69 and she said no its extra, anything for my pleasure that I enjoy is extra because it is not a pleasure for her

I lost my boner during doggy due to a bit of disintrest on my part and usually when this happens I need to kiss a little to get it back up I told her I need this and in a playful way she said no and then gave me some pecks. I said give me a proper kiss(no tounge jut a regular normal kiss) and she said no she's not my girlfriend..blah blah...

Now I will be fair to her that she did make an effort to try and resuscitate my cock with handjobs, OW and the latina ooh ahhh theatrics but it was not really working

She started to get frustrated and told me Im complicated because 1 min Im hard the other min Im soft...blah blah...and that I am not concentrating...blah blah....and that she's hot and when other guys see her they are rock hard and come blah blah...and that I am the first person that this has happened to with her..blah blah

I said to her that she should not get aggrevated if anybody should be worried its me as I;ve just paid £60 and it looks as if I am not going to get much pleasure from it and that she has been paid so should not complain

She tried to say my time was up and  said no I have a solid 13 mins left

I asked her if she would give me money back if I left early and she said no, never she would not give money back not even for 5 mins

I said fair enough thats fine in that case I will stay my full time and she should just suck on my flacid cock

With about 2 mins to go I called it a day

I got dressed and we did not say a word to each other she let me out without saying bye and neither did I

Would I recommend her, I don't know. I think other guys will have a good time with her and to be fair she did make an effort but there were just elements of her attitude that made me not enjoy it too much so, for me, its a negative but I dont want to put other guys off seeing her because you may have a good time.

I need to learn to listen to my gut more. When plan a fucked up I should have just gone home
A lot of my punts now seem to be just for the sake of it and out of habbit

I think also I've become bored of whores now....punting burnout

.....thinking back to what Katy said today think I might actually need a girlfriend now. The emotionless sex is becoming to feel very empty no matter how hot or filthy the girl is..... :(

Also starting to reflect on how much Ive spent over the past 6 months....its kind of fucked up...... :(

Offline lovemachine

Shame it was no good,she looks good and states 69 is inclusive.I can relate to your end conclusion as I've had those thoughts,but I've decided that in order to have an amazing time that makes you want to repeat it,you need to go up a whole new level of choice/price,otherwise a lot of these girls are too used to giving a standard/sub standard not customer focussed service.

Offline The_Don

Thanks for sharing and the review!

emotionless sex is becoming to feel very empty no matter how hot or filthy the girl is..... :(

I rank service and attitude above looks and body type . But to be blunt some punters don't see it as that. There happy (to pay over the odds) for a sub standard service/attitude. If a W/G fits what they are looking for (looks and body type). Its their money not mine, so if that how they are willing to spent it so be it. If they do a review that great that there willing to share, some one else may find it useful.

Also starting to reflect on how much Ive spent over the past 6 months....its kind of fucked up...... :(

To most punters this is not an inexpensive, pastime/hobby. For me I try to find VFM, some times that £60 P/H or £120 P/H+.

I would prefer to walk away, if the attitude and or service of a W/G is poor, with my punting funds and spend them elsewhere.

But that still doesn't restore or replace my wasted time   :dash:
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 09:18:43 am by The_Don »

punther

need to go up a whole new level of choice/price,otherwise a lot of these girls are too used to giving a standard/sub standard not customer focussed service.

I think choice more so than price as people have had shit punts with girls that charge stupid money. It comes down to the individual girls attitude

Her previous review sounded shit tbh but just thought I'd try my luck. I blame my self in a way I shouldnt have gone.

For me now especially considering the sums of money being paid the slightest niggle can kill my mood. When they start saying no to this or that I just think here we go again and disinterest begins to set in

when reflecting i realised that 1) milfs and 2) english girls have been the best so far as far as sticking to the services they say they will do

or 15min OWO only punts work for me

Offline pumps

lol - been there done all that.

I think you may just be punting too often & probably just for the sake of it (as I used to), better to save up until the balls weigh a couple of lbs each then go on a mission, that way even when the girl plays up little brain shouldn't lose interest  :sarcastic:. You know what they say about too much of a good thing....

punther

I would prefer to walk away, if the attitude and or service of a W/G is poor, with my punting funds and spend them elsewhere.

The problem a lot of the time is her attitude or the problems dont start till after you have exchanged cash

punther

lol - been there done all that.

I think you may just be punting too often & probably just for the sake of it (as I used to), better to save up until the balls weigh a couple of lbs each then go on a mission, that way even when the girl plays up little brain shouldn't lose interest  :sarcastic:. You know what they say about too much of a good thing....

Yh think I will take your suggestion and just wait till its an actual physical urge not a mental one

Offline collector

Sometimes I find myself in the same situation as you. Not tired of punting, I like this hobby always more, talking about the emotionless sex. If the girl doesn't provide a credible experience, I don't feel satisfied.

Agree you may need to punt less and try to choose the girl more carefully. You've done a huge contribute to this forum with lots of reviews in a small period of time.
Now hold on a bit, read some reviews in here, punt less and try some well reviewed prossies. Especially try some UKP darlings. Also you can try to have some more one hour punts.

ramrodronnie

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Executive Summary: I had a shit time

Full Review:

Duration: £60 for 30mins

So I have been debating whether to see this girl or not and ususally when you are questioning a punt you should just forget and leave it. After being let down by lovecocky I decide to go to Katy as a Plan B

Looks:

Definitely the girl in the photos though facially she looks hotter in her profile pics but to be fair she is still attractive in real life

Body: Basically the typical latina big ass and big fake tits. Really nice body

Service:
Lapdance: This was a suprise and was actually quite good. She put on some music and did a little strip tease for me
OW: OWO is extra
Cowgirl
Doggy
HJ
Pecks

--

Note: I asked her to 69 and she said no its extra, anything for my pleasure that I enjoy is extra because it is not a pleasure for her

I lost my boner during doggy due to a bit of disintrest on my part and usually when this happens I need to kiss a little to get it back up I told her I need this and in a playful way she said no and then gave me some pecks. I said give me a proper kiss(no tounge jut a regular normal kiss) and she said no she's not my girlfriend..blah blah...

Now I will be fair to her that she did make an effort to try and resuscitate my cock with handjobs, OW and the latina ooh ahhh theatrics but it was not really working

She started to get frustrated and told me Im complicated because 1 min Im hard the other min Im soft...blah blah...and that I am not concentrating...blah blah....and that she's hot and when other guys see her they are rock hard and come blah blah...and that I am the first person that this has happened to with her..blah blah

I said to her that she should not get aggrevated if anybody should be worried its me as I;ve just paid £60 and it looks as if I am not going to get much pleasure from it and that she has been paid so should not complain

She tried to say my time was up and  said no I have a solid 13 mins left

I asked her if she would give me money back if I left early and she said no, never she would not give money back not even for 5 mins

I said fair enough thats fine in that case I will stay my full time and she should just suck on my flacid cock

With about 2 mins to go I called it a day

I got dressed and we did not say a word to each other she let me out without saying bye and neither did I

Would I recommend her, I don't know. I think other guys will have a good time with her and to be fair she did make an effort but there were just elements of her attitude that made me not enjoy it too much so, for me, its a negative but I dont want to put other guys off seeing her because you may have a good time.

I need to learn to listen to my gut more. When plan a fucked up I should have just gone home
A lot of my punts now seem to be just for the sake of it and out of habbit

I think also I've become bored of whores now....punting burnout

.....thinking back to what Katy said today think I might actually need a girlfriend now. The emotionless sex is becoming to feel very empty no matter how hot or filthy the girl is..... :(

Sorry to hear about you're shit punt punther. Any of these WGs who want extras never even make my HL. But I'll make a point of Blacklisting this one, and hope she gets a dusty phone mate.  :hi:

Offline Wilson85

I saw her when she worked at the Latina brothel in Basildon. She was back earlier this year although I didn't see her then. My review of her is here:https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=59405.0.

I know exactly what you mean about finding a girlfriend and getting vfm punts. The fact that she complained about going soft is particularly insensitive. I get the same thing most times with other prossies but fortunately I've been able to FK myself back to hardness, often kissing is more effective than a blowjob for me.

ramrodronnie

I saw her when she worked at the Latina brothel in Basildon. She was back earlier this year although I didn't see her then. My review of her is here:https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=59405.0.

I know exactly what you mean about finding a girlfriend and getting vfm punts. The fact that she complained about going soft is particularly insensitive. I get the same thing most times with other prossies but fortunately I've been able to FK myself back to hardness, often kissing is more effective than a blowjob for me.

:lol: Wilson85 +1 mate

punther

I found it more annoying than anything as if I'm there to pleasure her.
Even when I RO its not because I want to give them pleasure it just because I genuinely enjoy eating pussy

Did see your review Wilson and wished I listened to it

ramrodronnie

I just had a quick flick through you're Reviews Wilson85. Blimey you've had more than you're fair share of either crap, or Neutral punts mate, especially in Basildon Wilson85.

I noticed that you've also seen Indian Nahdia. I've seen her twice now. But I noticed that you managed to get her to French Kiss? When I tried to French Kiss her, she didn't want to, even though I'm spotlessly clean, non smoker, fresh clean mouth/breathe. So it could be that she'll only French Kiss guys that she feels attracted to?
I AW messaged her saying that I do enjoy French Kissing, and would book to see her again if she delivered on the French Kissing. She read the e-mail, but didn't bother answering. So I won't be bothering with her anymore as there are plenty of other WGs who deliver Great French Kissing.  :unknown:

Hermar

Wow...she is incredibly hot though. Not hard to get why you took a chance although she had bad reviews.

Might be time for a Christmas break. Chances are you'll want to get back to it at some point and start enjoying it again  :D

Offline pumps

Yh think I will take your suggestion and just wait till its an actual physical urge not a mental one

Indeed, might be worth taking a month out and going completely cold turkey on the punting scene, Like you had planned to nows a better time than any!

I found it more annoying than anything as if I'm there to pleasure her.
Even when I RO its not because I want to give them pleasure it just because I genuinely enjoy eating pussy

Just a typical prossie that has forgotten she is a prossie or deluded enough to believe we've paid her money just to bask in her company and thinks she is doing the punter a favour by having sex.

Offline lewishamguy

I see punther is banned now. I always had a doubt in his reviews. 55 reviews in 3 months! :bomb: cheeky fucker bites the dust. :thumbsdown:

Offline pumps

I see punther is banned now. I always had a doubt in his reviews. 55 reviews in 3 months! :bomb: cheeky fucker bites the dust. :thumbsdown:

his reviews weren't made up

But

WTF  why did he make all those accounts hmmmm!

Offline pumps

Also I always thought he was "onevote1"

Haha  :sarcastic:

Offline collector

I think too his reviews were genuine. I also met one prossie after reading one of his review with the account toepunt3.0.

What I don't get is what is the point to create all those accounts? If someone is a genuine punter one should be more than enough.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 11:35:10 am by collector »

Offline lewishamguy

That's I thought too onevote1 is his another account. There's a coincidence--- since onevote1 has stopped posting punther has started posting and reviews. Looks like his onevote1 account is in sleep mode now.

:sarcastic:

Offline pumps

That's I thought too onevote1 is his another account. There's a coincidence--- since onevote1 has stopped posting punther has started posting and reviews. Looks like his onevote1 account is in sleep mode now.

Yeah I instantly thought onevote1 myself, but didn't want to push the fact because I liked the useful reviews/information he was bringing to the table. (and he it wasn't a previously banned member)

Maybe he could do a deal and get a pass if there's a good reason for the multiple accounts.

yumyum3

I thought he'd get found out eventually. He got on my fucking nerves, banging out review after review which indicated to me someone very addictive and on a binge so I could never trust his reviews, irrespective of whether they were genuine or not. Idiot.  :hi:

Offline punk

Think there was some thing fishy with his reviews could be wrong  :unknown:

Offline 3HK

Thanks for the review, she is hot though!

ramrodronnie

Personally I don't know why punters need to keep changing their accounts. Whether he was dodgy or not, he obviously didn't help himself by keeping changing his accounts.
Admin obviously know the score with some of these dodgy punters. So this was the outcome.  :unknown: :hi:

LL

I have a feeling we'll have a new member shortly, and his name will be punther2.0  :wackogirl:

punther

I have my reasons for creating multiple accounts but I understand now and accept that it is a rule in this forum not to do so and I will no longer make new accounts

I would like to contact admin to see if he will allow me back on UKP. If he says No then fair enough Ill have to accept that I can no loner be part of the UKP community

At the moment as this is a new account I've made(ironic I know) I can't message admin at the moment to ask his permission....so not really sure what to do?

Offline lewishamguy

I have a feeling we'll have a new member shortly, and his name will be punther2.0  :wackogirl:

Yeap he has joined today

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;u=61850

yumyum3

I wonder how many reviews he'll get in before he's banned again?   :unknown:

punther

I wonder how many reviews he'll get in before he's banned again?   :unknown:

Yumyum

I don't understand what your issue is with me posting reviews?

Is that not the point of this forum

You make absolutely no sense....You are annoyed that I regularly post reviews on a forum which at its core is all about reviewing prossie

Just think about that for a second

Ive contributed more value to this forum in 3 months than you have in however many years you have been a member on here - this is a fact

The only thing I've done wrong in relation to this forum is make multiple accounts and I would like to apologise to Admin for that

To me you sound jealous

Im not ashamed to say it I'm an attractive guy and that is a reason I have a lot of good punts

I have a lot of surplus money and that is why I can afford to punt a lot and unlike a lot of members on here I contribute by posting my reviews

You talk about me being addicted. Is that your problem? Why do you care? Is it your money that I am spending?

If you find my reviews annoying dont read them

No offense mate but you come across as nonsensical

punther

Dont know who Onevote is but I am not him

punther

I always made a point of posting all my experiences as I was helped so much by reading other peoples review on here

Why do you doubt my reviews?

Because they are mostly positive? - This is not my fault

Its interesting hearing all these views now. I used to think my reviews were valued and useful to other punters

punther

Thanks for letting me back Admin appreciate it!  :thumbsup:

Offline collector

Welcome back mate  :drinks: Glad Admin allowed you to come back. I have just one question, I'm genuinly curious. Maybe you didn't know it's against UKP rules to create more accounts but which is the reasons to create them?

Offline pumps

Dont know who Onevote is but I am not him

Yeah I know, It was obvious to me you wasn't... when you hadn't seen Lucy Kent, It was Onevote1 who alerted me to her in the first place

Thanks for letting me back Admin appreciate it!  :thumbsup:

Thought you might do a deal with Admin, I must say I was a bit disappointed to see you bring a banning upon yourself as your pretty much the only other cunt who reviews girls in my area  :sarcastic:.

yumyum3

Punther, I've explained myself quite clearly, sorry if you don't understand why I distrust your reviews. Clearly others feel the same. People who read your reviews will make up their own minds, no doubt. If you are the same in person as you post, I suspect underneath your dilettante sophistry you are pretty unstable.  :hi:

punther

Punther, I've explained myself quite clearly, sorry if you don't understand why I distrust your reviews. Clearly others feel the same. People who read your reviews will make up their own minds, no doubt. If you are the same in person as you post, I suspect underneath your dilettante sophistry you are pretty unstable.  :hi:

You give no valid reason for not trusting my reviews. The only reason I can pick up from what you say because there are a lot of them in a short space of time - So what? Does this mean they are not real?

What reason do I have to post dodgy reviews? If you look at my reviews I have had good aswell as bad experiences and all are objective. Yes I have a lot of good experiences but is that my fault?

Just because some other punters have crap punts with certain girls does that mean that its impossible for others to have good punts with them?

You have done a lot of reviews on girls from House of Divine, nearly all are positive. Would it be logical for people to think you are a tout??

You dont trust my reviews and they annoy you yet you still read them? You do know when you see a new review pop up that is written by me you do not have to click on it. Nobody is forcing you or the other punters who dont trust me to read my reviews

Its because of people like you that members on here stop contributing because as soon as they say something that dosent tally up with what YOU have experienced automatically doubt is cast

Here is a perfect example: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=73722.0
Because I had a good experience with this particular prossie and A LOT of punter had a shit time with her all of a sudden credibility of my reviews get brought into question

I am unstable why? Because I pay for sex like you also do? Or is it because I pay for it more frequently than you?

In case you have not picked up my feeling towards you it can be summarised as: Twat 

:hi:

punther

Yeah I know, It was obvious to me you wasn't... when you hadn't seen Lucy Kent, It was Onevote1 who alerted me to her in the first place

Thought you might do a deal with Admin, I must say I was a bit disappointed to see you bring a banning upon yourself as your pretty much the only other cunt who reviews girls in my area  :sarcastic:.

I was just being silly but you live and learn

In a way Im glad this happened as now I can see what people actually think. There are some proper illogical cunts on here

punther

Welcome back mate  :drinks: Glad Admin allowed you to come back. I have just one question, I'm genuinly curious. Maybe you didn't know it's against UKP rules to create more accounts but which is the reasons to create them?

I was just being silly. It was not a necessary thing to do

Offline punk

I was just being silly but you live and learn

In a way Im glad this happened as now I can see what people actually think. There are some proper illogical cunts on here

That as may be, but illogical comes to mind as to why you clearly felt the need to create multiple accounts,this site has had this happen before and the reason behind that is to create problems either for this site or other punters.

punther

That as may be, but illogical comes to mind as to why you clearly felt the need to create multiple accounts,this site has had this happen before and the reason behind that is to create problems either for this site or other punters.

ok fair point. that was an issue between me and admin and i apologised and its sorted hence why he let me back. end of.

i just dont get the personal attack from people on here when I bring value to the forum

anyways this is a pointless debate

some people dont like me or my reviews. thats ok

what is this all about anyways....paid for pussy kmt....not something I need validation for

Hermar

In case you have not picked up my feeling towards you it can be summarised as: Twat 

Was that really necessary?  :lol:

LL

That's it I'm going to copyright the name punther3.0 so he won't be able to use it for his third chance on the forum :lol:
« Last Edit: December 13, 2015, 05:23:37 pm by LL »

punther

That's it I'm going to copyright the name punther3.0 so he won't be able to use it for his third chance on the forum :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline pumps

:sarcastic: don't take it too personally it's a love hate relationship on ukp at the best of times, you should know by now that when ever someone gets banned we all pile in and stick the knife in, t'is the ritual. Only reason I didn't insert the metaphorical flick blade too deeply was because I thought you would probably be back after you'd kissed the bosses feet and begged for forgiveness! :sarcastic:

:drinks:

punther

:sarcastic: don't take it too personally it's a love hate relationship on ukp at the best of times, you should know by now that when ever someone gets banned we all pile in and stick the knife in, t'is the ritual.

Yeah I get what you mean.

--

Well I've got another 2 reviews to do. Fellow punters make of them what you will....i'm sure there will be critics

cockneybstrd

I dont see an issue with his reviews we all go on punting binge at some points during our punting careers.

most of his punts are half hour 80 quid reviews from first inspection, plenty of other punters prefer longer bookings so rack up the cash that way.

we all have different tastes and modus operandi so its probably unfair to be critical of it,