Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katy Sweet Secret  (Read 4567 times)

2 review(s) for Katy Sweet Secret (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline smiths

That as may be, but illogical comes to mind as to why you clearly felt the need to create multiple accounts,this site has had this happen before and the reason behind that is to create problems either for this site or other punters.

Indeed, posters who double nick or have multiple accounts without admins permission are low lifes in my book, they are attempting to pull the wool over punters eyes. I never trust such posters once I know of what they have been up to. :thumbsdown:

punther

Indeed, posters who double nick or have multiple accounts without admins permission are low lifes in my book, they are attempting to pull the wool over punters eyes. I never trust such posters once I know of what they have been up to. :thumbsdown:

I'll take it this is a general statement as I am still yet to see how I've tried to deceive anyone based on the information I have posted on this forum in the form of reviews or posts with any of the accounts

I think I will now simply use UKP as a reference point and no longer post reviews. Think I've done my fair share of contributing whether its appreciated or not

Offline NightKid

I think I will now simply use UKP as a reference point and no longer post reviews. Think I've done my fair share of contributing whether its appreciated or not

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.  :rolleyes:

OldAdmin

I would like to contact admin to see if he will allow me back on UKP.

Another chance granted.

Another chance revoked.

Offline pumps

bet he's searching for a short piece of rope now he's got himself banned again  :sarcastic: you'd of thought he would of just kept his head down for a bit whilst in the probationary period, if only he kept his mouth shut and just cracked on with posting on the forum as I advised him.

:hi:

James999

Its because of people like you that members on here stop contributing

No, the reason you stop contributing is because you're banned, :music:

Offline smiths

I'll take it this is a general statement as I am still yet to see how I've tried to deceive anyone based on the information I have posted on this forum in the form of reviews or posts with any of the accounts

I daresay your reading this somehow so no it wasn't a general statement, it was about low lifes like you who feel the need to multi-nick, you said it was silly, it was well dodgy in my view as all your ilk are to me. Personally I don't believe one word you have posted on here including your reviews. Fuck off to bad rubbish. :thumbsdown:

Jackjizzy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Executive Summary: I had a shit time

Full Review:

Duration: £60 for 30mins

So I have been debating whether to see this girl or not and ususally when you are questioning a punt you should just forget and leave it. After being let down by lovecocky I decide to go to Katy as a Plan B

Looks:

Definitely the girl in the photos though facially she looks hotter in her profile pics but to be fair she is still attractive in real life

Body: Basically the typical latina big ass and big fake tits. Really nice body

Service:
Lapdance: This was a suprise and was actually quite good. She put on some music and did a little strip tease for me
OW: OWO is extra
Cowgirl
Doggy
HJ
Pecks

--

Note: I asked her to 69 and she said no its extra, anything for my pleasure that I enjoy is extra because it is not a pleasure for her

I lost my boner during doggy due to a bit of disintrest on my part and usually when this happens I need to kiss a little to get it back up I told her I need this and in a playful way she said no and then gave me some pecks. I said give me a proper kiss(no tounge jut a regular normal kiss) and she said no she's not my girlfriend..blah blah...

Now I will be fair to her that she did make an effort to try and resuscitate my cock with handjobs, OW and the latina ooh ahhh theatrics but it was not really working

She started to get frustrated and told me Im complicated because 1 min Im hard the other min Im soft...blah blah...and that I am not concentrating...blah blah....and that she's hot and when other guys see her they are rock hard and come blah blah...and that I am the first person that this has happened to with her..blah blah

I said to her that she should not get aggrevated if anybody should be worried its me as I;ve just paid £60 and it looks as if I am not going to get much pleasure from it and that she has been paid so should not complain

She tried to say my time was up and  said no I have a solid 13 mins left

I asked her if she would give me money back if I left early and she said no, never she would not give money back not even for 5 mins

I said fair enough thats fine in that case I will stay my full time and she should just suck on my flacid cock

With about 2 mins to go I called it a day

I got dressed and we did not say a word to each other she let me out without saying bye and neither did I

Would I recommend her, I don't know. I think other guys will have a good time with her and to be fair she did make an effort but there were just elements of her attitude that made me not enjoy it too much so, for me, its a negative but I dont want to put other guys off seeing her because you may have a good time.

I need to learn to listen to my gut more. When plan a fucked up I should have just gone home
A lot of my punts now seem to be just for the sake of it and out of habbit

I think also I've become bored of whores now....punting burnout

.....thinking back to what Katy said today think I might actually need a girlfriend now. The emotionless sex is becoming to feel very empty no matter how hot or filthy the girl is..... :(

Also starting to reflect on how much Ive spent over the past 6 months....its kind of fucked up...... :(

I can't believe Punther has been banned. I enjoyed his prolific reviews. Were they all BS??

Offline pumps

I can't believe Punther has been banned. I enjoyed his prolific reviews. Were they all BS??

Having swapped information with him on different girls etc. I'm confident they weren't BS.

Although some reviews he wrote did feel as if they were just for the sake of it, to increase review count more than anything else.

Offline punk

Having swapped information with him on different girls etc. I'm confident they weren't BS.

Although some reviews he wrote did feel as if they were just for the sake of it, to increase review count more than anything else.

Don't think he has been the only one in the past who has pulled that one.

Offline lewishamguy

Don't think he has been the only one in the past who has pulled that one.

There was another twat Big Cat who was here just to increase review count like punther.