Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sevdaslavebbw1 - Horror. Guilt. Disgusted. Shamed. Dangerous.  (Read 17453 times)

3 review(s) for sevdaslavebbw1 (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline rockharders

External Link/Members Only

Price £55 30 mins.

For the love of God. For your sanity and for your health. Please do not see this beastly creature. I've endured the most unpleasant meeting ever. I'm so ashamed. I'm so disgusted with myself. I feel terrible. I wanted to throw up. It was awful.

I know you guys are going to take the piss, but I'll hold my nerve and write this as a contributor to UKP, and as my duty to warn anyone considering meeting this orc.

Following up from a previous positive review here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=36701.msg499422;topicseen#msg499422 on UKP and since it was in my area I decided a quick impromptu booking. More out of curiosity like the way people gawk fascinated but disgusted at the same time when they see a circus show freak. But my heart was never really into it. And my gut instinct was correct.

A BBW slut I don't mind every couple of years, but not with the following. Please observe my checklist of all the unexpected nastiness I encountered, important things that HP failed to mention in his review.

Teeth like a meth addict, half of them are missing and the other half are brown and black - check
Rotten breath - check
STD ridden pussy - highly likely and high risk. Do bareback her if you've lost the will to live. More on this later.
Disgusting skin - cut marks and scars all over her forearms and AIDs like lesions dotted about. Oh god, can it get any worse?

Yes it can.

Jabba the Hutt stripped her clothes off rather soon. Lay down on the bed, opened her legs asked me to finger her. That moment when those legs opened up… OH JESUSMOTHERFUCKINGCHRIST!

Imagine you are a pathologist. In front of you is a black shiny body bag, containing a badly decomposed body. Something like a murder victim that’s been left to fester in a hot room for a few weeks with maggots crawling out of her eye balls and arsehole. You open the body bag. Suddenly, this stench of putrefied flesh and disinfectant wallops your nose as fast and as strong as a kick in the teeth. Your instinct is to back off or turn your head around and retch your guts out.

Well, that’s what happened to me. Only different is, that stench came from a living being.

Not only that, but it the creature "down there" looked repulsive. This swarming mass of moist, wobbling  flesh with dangerously colourful patches of diseased skin that looks like a textbook case of the world's worst STDs.

Then I realised the entire bed had this stink and these putrefying juices all over it, and now it was on my hands as I fingered her, with my face as far away as my arms would allow.  But this was as far as I would go. No sex. No BJ. I wouldn't dare do anything else. I wanted to escape.

I'm a nice guy, I don't want to be rude. I stopped the fingering after a few minutes, ran to the sink, washed my hands several times and still couldn't get the smell of dead body off my hands. When I got home I again washed my hands with dishwashing soap and it just wouldn't fucking go. My nose was still contaminated with stench and would remain so for the next couple of days. I've have some bad punts with a couple of WGs with poor hygiene before, but nothing like this. It's the worst smell I've ever encountered in my life.

After some conversation and pleasantries I got the fuck out as soon as possible. Full of guilt and horror.

Positives:
+Friendly
+I'm still alive, just

Negatives:
-Everything else
-If you want to commit suicide and enjoy necrophilia, I recommend the bareback and lick the pussy combo

Bobdayley

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
She has some nice mugshots on her gallery   :diablo:

Offline Tony_Red

Best to have a wank then book a skank.

Offline shagbambi

Still in shock that you even crossed her doorstep.

Offline HappyandLucky

OP, sounds horrific. Hopefully you're not having nightmares. Well done for the review.

Offline The_Don

Thank you for sharing.

There are many tastes and W/G to suit.

For HP, it worked out.

But for you it was a nightmare, she sounds and looks like :vomit: to me. Let alone what she offers  :thumbsdown:

Online dubs

Jesus what were you thinking?   Bareback and a review from HP?

Offline joe diddley

Well done for posting. Very brave of you. As others have said, it'd be a boring world if we all liked the same thing.

Offline rockharders

OP, sounds horrific. Hopefully you're not having nightmares. Well done for the review.

It's been a couple of days on and I cringe when I think of what I saw and smelt.
I hope anyone thinking about this girl to reconsider, even if you like big booty BBWs.
But not this one. Please. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy.

She is a genuine health hazard and her physical form was that of a very sick person.

Offline hendrix

Jesus, commiserations. Nothing wrong with a quality BBW but this one is clearly to be avoided unless you actually want your cock to fall off. Good on you for sharing.

yumyum3

Fantastic review, Rockharders. Reviews like this come along only every so often on here. Thanks.
Don't feel disgusted with yourself. I don't know how old you are but when I was younger I had a few similar adventures. I was young, fit, tanned and good looking then. I'm over it now. You will be too and all the better for your disgusting adventure. Look at it in the classical Greek mode and consider yourself the doer of a an heroic deed. Surely the immortals await you on Olympus to sit alongside Achilles, Heracles and more possibly Perseus: he will understand more than most the bravery and ardour of your quest  :drinks: :D

An tUasal Liathroid Mor

Fantastic review, Rockharders. Reviews like this come along only every so often on here. Thanks.
Don't feel disgusted with yourself. I don't know how old you are but when I was younger I had a few similar adventures. I was young, fit, tanned and good looking then. I'm over it now. You will be too and all the better for your disgusting adventure. Look at it in the classical Greek mode and consider yourself the doer of a an heroic deed. Surely the immortals await you on Olympus to sit alongside Achilles, Heracles and more possibly Perseus: he will understand more than most the bravery and ardour of your quest  :drinks: :D

No doubt Caligula would have done a lot more than blushed in this situation......I hope you make a full recovery from your ordeal...it has happened most of us ...to a some degree...

vw

Sounds horrible, hope you get over it.  :scare:

Offline Happyjose

Thanks for sharing. To be fair, she does state she gets tested regularly

Doesn't say what the results are though....

Offline Turtle1

:vomit: that is one nasty prossie. id not go near that for a million bucks

Offline stevedave

This is Review of the Year material - it has everything! Well, except (thank God) the sex. I actually laughed out loud at the description of you trying to get the smell off your hands  :D

Good man for posting it OP  :drinks:

Jackjizzy

Barf. And of course she just was so classy standing there beside some blokes cock on her knees. Yeah that will swing the pendulum of desire in us punters direction.

jjpsweet

When you Google her name it come up with a lot of message boards and blogs she uses. Some weird shit. And she also had an advert up for black and Indian guys for free sex if they allow filming and they must use condoms

Offline JamesRockford

Well, at least she was friendly. 

The OP was ashamed, disgusted etc.  But he'll be back for more.  :D

Offline Sonny Crockett

Sorry to hear about your experience. I had a similar situation with a BBW that I punted with in Leicester a few years ago, where as soon as I penetrated her pussy, she emitted the most revolting smell I ever experienced. So revolting that I ended up getting pins and needles. My dick just died at that point.

Offline SamLP

By all means go for an adventure, but it would be wise to stay away from a barebacking WG. The best way to get your ordeal is to book a hot girl and forget this ever happened.

Offline JamesRockford

I'm over it now. You will be too ...

No, I don't think that he will ever forget that smell combined with that vision.  I'll never forget it and I wasn't even there. :vomit:

decentguy

Thanks for the review bro!

You have been brave to admit this disaster and warned other punters, I am sure some of your regular AW  hotties will make you forget this soon

Whatever did not kill you will only make you stronger :diablo:

Offline jackthelad

You're a brave man. Thank you for the review/warning.

Offline Nowornever

Great review you are a brave man indeed!

Offline nevi

Atticus Finch

Sweet Jesus.  :vomit:

This literally falls into the 'I wouldn't fuck her if she paid me' category, so how on earth she can convince guys to part with their cash is beyond me.

I guess it just goes to show, it really does take all sorts....

Well done to the OP for posting his experience on here  :thumbsup:

Offline JamesRockford

This literally falls into the 'I wouldn't fuck her if she paid me' category,

+1

Makes you wonder how WGs overcome their sensitivities and fuck/suck the male versions of this gargoyle, for money

Offline hendrix

+1

Makes you wonder how WGs overcome their sensitivities and fuck/suck the male versions of this gargoyle, for money

They suck it up (so to speak) Stuff has to be paid for! :D

baretta

She's a barebacker  :scare:

She reminds me of the cenobites from hell raiser
Hidden Image/Members Only

I just can't get head round why someone would waste money on her her.

Offline j4247

Wouldn't touch her if she paid me. Disgusting creature.

ramrodronnie

External Link/Members Only

Price £55 30 mins.

For the love of God. For your sanity and for your health. Please do not see this beastly creature. I've endured the most unpleasant meeting ever. I'm so ashamed. I'm so disgusted with myself. I feel terrible. I wanted to throw up. It was awful.

I know you guys are going to take the piss, but I'll hold my nerve and write this as a contributor to UKP, and as my duty to warn anyone considering meeting this orc.

Following up from a previous positive review here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=36701.msg499422;topicseen#msg499422 on UKP and since it was in my area I decided a quick impromptu booking. More out of curiosity like the way people gawk fascinated but disgusted at the same time when they see a circus show freak. But my heart was never really into it. And my gut instinct was correct.

A BBW slut I don't mind every couple of years, but not with the following. Please observe my checklist of all the unexpected nastiness I encountered, important things that HP failed to mention in his review.

Teeth like a meth addict, half of them are missing and the other half are brown and black - check
Rotten breath - check
STD ridden pussy - highly likely and high risk. Do bareback her if you've lost the will to live. More on this later.
Disgusting skin - cut marks and scars all over her forearms and AIDs like lesions dotted about. Oh god, can it get any worse?

Yes it can.

Jabba the Hutt stripped her clothes off rather soon. Lay down on the bed, opened her legs asked me to finger her. That moment when those legs opened up… OH JESUSMOTHERFUCKINGCHRIST!

Imagine you are a pathologist. In front of you is a black shiny body bag, containing a badly decomposed body. Something like a murder victim that’s been left to fester in a hot room for a few weeks with maggots crawling out of her eye balls and arsehole. You open the body bag. Suddenly, this stench of putrefied flesh and disinfectant wallops your nose as fast and as strong as a kick in the teeth. Your instinct is to back off or turn your head around and retch your guts out.

Well, that’s what happened to me. Only different is, that stench came from a living being.

Not only that, but it the creature "down there" looked repulsive. This swarming mass of moist, wobbling  flesh with dangerously colourful patches of diseased skin that looks like a textbook case of the world's worst STDs.

Then I realised the entire bed had this stink and these putrefying juices all over it, and now it was on my hands as I fingered her, with my face as far away as my arms would allow.  But this was as far as I would go. No sex. No BJ. I wouldn't dare do anything else. I wanted to escape.

I'm a nice guy, I don't want to be rude. I stopped the fingering after a few minutes, ran to the sink, washed my hands several times and still couldn't get the smell of dead body off my hands. When I got home I again washed my hands with dishwashing soap and it just wouldn't fucking go. My nose was still contaminated with stench and would remain so for the next couple of days. I've have some bad punts with a couple of WGs with poor hygiene before, but nothing like this. It's the worst smell I've ever encountered in my life.

After some conversation and pleasantries I got the fuck out as soon as possible. Full of guilt and horror.

Positives:
+Friendly
+I'm still alive, just

Negatives:
-Everything else
-If you want to commit suicide and enjoy necrophilia, I recommend the bareback and lick the pussy combo

Thanks for you're Review on you're Horrendous booking rockharders. Good God! I feel physically sick to the stomach after reading you're Review. You really do need to stay well away from any barebackers, especially ones like this one mate. Find yourself a really nice, Positively Reviewed WG, and you will get over you're trauma. Thanks again for the heads up rockharders but personally I wouldn't go near any barebacker in the first place.   :hi:

Offline king tarzan

To be honest i have a physical standard which I am attracted to..
I an sure some of the lads in the forum can vouch for that!!
Why men go for such beastly women is beyond my thinking!!
Your paying for sex rent a stunner or someone half decent looking at least!!
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline rockharders

To be honest i have a physical standard which I am attracted to..
I an sure some of the lads in the forum can vouch for that!!
Why men go for such beastly women is beyond my thinking!!
Your paying for sex rent a stunner or someone half decent looking at least!!

Curiosity killed the cat

This was the first (and certainly the last) BB I've encountered. I'm so glad I did not have sex with the beast otherwise my dick would be black with gangrene that no course of antibiotics could kill off, and I'd have a really hard time explaining that to my OH.

Lesson learned and NEVER AGAIN.

And apart from HP, no one here should even touch her with a shit covered broomstick because it too will get infected and die.

Offline claretandblue

I feel sick just reading the review  :vomit: utterly bonkers all round

Offline laidbackasiandude

OP, hope you recover from your trauma asap. One potential benefit of this review is that it
could act as the motivating factor for those seriously considering quitting punting, to do
so permanently.

For example threads get started on "How to Quit Punting?" etc from time to time, your review
should be compulsory reading perhaps?

Offline macattack

Foookin hell sounds like D day ....give her to the Isis fuckers thell enjoy a slow death ...!!!

Offline Nagilum

I may never get aroused again!

Have to admit, it was a compelling read. It had me gripped!

I love on her profile where it lists "TESTED  REGULARLY" in caps so you can believe it.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 10:50:46 pm by Nagilum »

milfwklover

One of the great reviews!

Only thing I'd add mate is didn't you have a look at her pics before deciding to see her?!! :scare:

Offline king tarzan

your own fault...
start renting decent looking women.... be polite and nice and they usually oblige...
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Caratacus

:scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare:
 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Fair play to ya! Just looking at her profile pics made me want to vom. Each to their own, i guess.....but wtf were you thinking??

ramrodronnie

Did you actually pay her any money rockharders?  :crazy:

Offline mf_1101

I have no words for how fucking repulsive this person looks, I read one line "Yes I am the Barebacker Queen" and saw one photo and I closed it down, read the review and now I don't think I want to have sex again for a week  :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

slow and low

Appreciate the warning, she sounds and looks a fucking horror.

Atticus Finch

Curiosity killed the cat

This was the first (and certainly the last) BB I've encountered. I'm so glad I did not have sex with the beast otherwise my dick would be black with gangrene that no course of antibiotics could kill off, and I'd have a really hard time explaining that to my OH.

Lesson learned and NEVER AGAIN.

And apart from HP, no one here should even touch her with a shit covered broomstick because it too will get infected and die.

It sounds like curiosity killed the cat, threw it in a pond for a couple of weeks, buried it, then dug it up and tried to fuck it....!!

Offline JamesRockford

I have no words for how fucking repulsive this person looks, I read one line "Yes I am the Barebacker Queen"

The OP misread the profile - he thought that she was the Barbecue Queen and thought that he'd pop over with a bottle of wine.

[Feel free to add sausage jokes etc]

Dick4snowqueens

:vomit:

Reading her profile made feel ill -- no size matters "rolling pin" for anal
"Bareback queen"
"I get tested regularly "

I'm in shock at the moment.. :unknown: