Author Topic: sevdaslavebbw1 - Horror. Guilt. Disgusted. Shamed. Dangerous.  (Read 22645 times)


3 review(s) for sevdabbw1 (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline JamesRockford

Yep.  The clues were all there in the profile.  Nobody could blame this woman for misleading advertising.

Offline rockharders

but wtf were you thinking??

A terrible lapse of judgment on my part

I like adventuring and trying out new girls, taking one for the team and pushing boundaries. I often go with safe girls or ones that have been well received here, but sometimes like an explorer in the jungle I just want to see what else is around the corner.

Thanks for the support everyone. I was expecting a lot more flak and pisstaking for this debacle.

ramrodronnie

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
A terrible lapse of judgment on my part

I like adventuring and trying out new girls, taking one for the team and pushing boundaries. I often go with safe girls or ones that have been well received here, but sometimes like an explorer in the jungle I just want to see what else is around the corner.

Thanks for the support everyone. I was expecting a lot more flak and pisstaking for this debacle.

Did you actually pay her any money rockharders??  :unknown: :scare:

Offline king tarzan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 15,165
  • Likes: 8
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
Would anyone rent a broken tv?
So why then rent a trog/ mingher for sex?

My list

Emily creme brulee
Leggiegoergie
Dalia
Amazing cristal
Stacy summer


To say a few
Certainly amongst the most beautiful women on the planet


Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline king tarzan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 15,165
  • Likes: 8
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

milfwklover

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
A terrible lapse of judgment on my part

I like adventuring and trying out new girls, taking one for the team and pushing boundaries. I often go with safe girls or ones that have been well received here, but sometimes like an explorer in the jungle I just want to see what else is around the corner.

Thanks for the support everyone.I was expecting a lot more flak and pisstaking for this debacle.
You probably would've had mate if your review wasn't so brilliant! :lol:

Offline JamesRockford

Whole episode is nasty...

... But strangely compelling.  Like staring at a car crash that didn't happen to you.

vw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
A terrible lapse of judgment on my part
Good life lesson though, this will serve you and others well in the future.

Offline Bigus Dickus

Whilst stray dogs still roam the planet, there's no reason to go there!  :scare:

What the fuck were you thinking?  :vomit:

Jackjizzy

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
A terrible lapse of judgment,pushing boundaries

Classic. Contender for understatement of the year mate  :lol:

Offline claretandblue

Would anyone rent a broken tv?
So why then rent a trog/ mingher for sex?

My list

Emily creme brulee
Leggiegoergie
Dalia
Amazing cristal
Stacy summer


To say a few
Certainly amongst the most beautiful women on the planet
Whoa easy fella!the planet contains a lot of girls, unlikely the most beautiful are turning tricks in London for 150 notes  :sarcastic:

Offline king tarzan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 15,165
  • Likes: 8
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
Whoa easy fella!the planet contains a lot of girls, unlikely the most beautiful are turning tricks in London for 150 notes  :sarcastic:

Amazing cristal
Angela
A mixed race woman Naomi

There beauty is such I think there a dream
If they found a famous man they would automatically ascend to beauty stardom
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline king tarzan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 15,165
  • Likes: 8
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
Whoa easy fella!the planet contains a lot of girls, unlikely the most beautiful are turning tricks in London for 150 notes  :sarcastic:



Believe me what do you know if you have not seen thme! !


Amazing cristal
Angela
Naomi
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline claretandblue



Believe me what do you know if you have not seen thme! !


Amazing cristal
Angela
Naomi
Any links to these creatures of wonder? Come on mate don't be shy  :hi:

Offline king tarzan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 15,165
  • Likes: 8
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
Any links to these creatures of wonder? Come on mate don't be shy  :hi:


Amazing  cristal  profile finished
Naomi was an outcall back in 2002 before hI tech technology

Angela escort london is still active see my review on her
Go and see if you can and believe
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline claretandblue


Amazing  cristal  profile finished
Naomi was an outcall back in 2002 before hI tech technology

Angela escort london is still active see my review on her
Go and see if you can and believe
Shame the mixed race chick is long gone

Offline Discoballs

  :scare:
Still in shock that you even crossed her doorstep.
:scare: I totally agree.

I can't even begin to think why you would even consider seeing her . the mind Google's.  :dash: :dash: :vomit:

Offline Thepacifist

Sorry mate I was laughing my arse off reading that review. What a nightmare!  :scare: :vomit:

Thankfully she's not my type  ;)

Offline LanceVance

Fucking Hell!  :scare: :vomit:

The lesson from that is to always read a second review after seeing a positive from HP.

Thanks for the review Rockharders, I needed the laugh today.  :lol: :lol:


Biscuitman

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Oh come on! You didn't walk away and You fingered her! When she is as repulsive and ugly as you say? Not only that you paid for it? Obviously you are sadist to subject yourself to that. She clearly needs to come with a health warning. This review actually made me vomit up my mums aloo ghobi.

Offline king tarzan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 15,165
  • Likes: 8
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
Oh come on! You didn't walk away and You fingered her! When she is as repulsive and ugly as you say? Not only that you paid for it? Obviously you are sadist to subject yourself to that. She clearly needs to come with a health warning. This review actually made me vomit up my mums aloo ghobi.

+1

I don't sympathise with him..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Andre 3000

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I cannot believe someone actually went to see this beast. I recall when she first showed up on AW I was horrified at her pics as they were so ghastly, but strangely compelling to look at as I refused to believe that actual paying punters would go along and stick their hamptons in it.  :lol:

Offline Sonny Crockett

I think he was very brave to go and see her. Again I am sorry for his bad experience, as I had a similar situation with a BBW.

Offline king tarzan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 15,165
  • Likes: 8
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
I think he was very brave to go and see her. Again I am sorry for his bad experience, as I had a similar situation with a BBW.


Immensely stupid
I pay to physically interact with top class stunners way way out of my league

I am a peaweight snogging heavyweight ( in physical construction ) stunners and going further in the paid allotted time frame...

No way would I pay a mingher or a drug addict for sex..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline laidbackasiandude

I think he was very brave to go and see her. Again I am sorry for his bad experience, as I had a similar situation with a BBW.

OP was even braver submitting his review on UKP

Offline Sonny Crockett

OP was even braver submitting his review on UKP

I have respect for him for doing this.  :hi:


Offline mattylondon

External Link/Members Only

For the love of God. For your sanity and for your health. Please do not see this beastly creature. I've endured the most unpleasant meeting ever. I'm so ashamed. I'm so disgusted with myself. I feel terrible. I wanted to throw up. It was awful.
May you have nightmares for the rest of your punting days and beyond, for booking that beast.  :vomit:

Biscuitman

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I cannot believe someone actually went to see this beast. I recall when she first showed up on AW I was horrified at her pics as they were so ghastly, but strangely compelling to look at as I refused to believe that actual paying punters would go along and stick their hamptons in it.  :lol:
Anybody who books her on her photos alone never mind meeting the beast in person clearly needs their head checked by a shrink. It's just self abuse. You may as well just set fire to your money and jack up with a dirty syringe.

Offline johnDpunter

what were you thinking???

She's minging in any case.. so many fit nice girls to choose from and you choose her?   Weird, from my perspective.

Offline king tarzan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 15,165
  • Likes: 8
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
what were you thinking???

She's minging in any case.. so many fit nice girls to choose from and you choose her?   Weird, from my perspective.

Some men are frightened of beautiful women..
Me personally in front of a beautiful woman start to kiss passionately and gently and look forward to tongue lipping the beautiful sweet wet tasty juicy mango!!
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline JamesRockford

... look forward to tongue lipping the beautiful sweet wet tasty juicy mango!!

I feel the same way during the summer outside my local fruit shop

Offline johnDpunter

Some men are frightened of beautiful women..
Me personally in front of a beautiful woman start to kiss passionately and gently and look forward to tongue lipping the beautiful sweet wet tasty juicy mango!!

32 reviews? ....doubt he's afraid of a beaut.


Biscuitman

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Some men are frightened of beautiful women..
Me personally in front of a beautiful woman start to kiss passionately and gently and look forward to tongue lipping the beautiful sweet wet tasty juicy mango!!
I read from the same page man. The fact is if I wanted to fuck a minger I could do it for free! I would only spend money on somebody I fancy who I know would not give me the time of day in normal life. I punt to fuck girls who would not look twice at me. No way I would spend money on a monster I could fuck for free!

Biscuitman

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Love how this forum is bringing me out of my shell!

Peterpack

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I have no sympathy mate. Looking at her photos and price, why the hell did you even go there ?


Offline backofthenet

Thanks very much for the review.

She's fairly competitively priced, so perhaps I'll look her up next time I'm in Leeds.

What was her OWO like? Were you offered a drink? These are important factors.

Offline donro

I cant believe you fingered it for a couple of minutes...wtf lol

Smkrslave

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Has ratings on AW. Almost booked her (in my defence there were no face pics).

Never replied when she was in NW. Don't mind the 'girls' saying they won't do what I'm looking for but not replying is just F**king rude.

Having saw her face - glad I didn't book - truly dodged a bullet!

Offline SamLP

Has ratings on AW. Almost booked her (in my defence there were no face pics).

Never replied when she was in NW. Don't mind the 'girls' saying they won't do what I'm looking for but not replying is just F**king rude.

Having saw her face - glad I didn't book - truly dodged a bullet!
What are you talking about? Her profile is filled with face pics.
And if you believe you dodged a bullet because of her face, what do you think about dodging an openly barebacking skank?

Offline Mr_X_Ldn

As some of you have seen from my recent posts I have done BB with WG's (admittedly stupid and reckless) although I have seen this WG in the OP many times on AW and not once have I been tempted to go near this.

Even a suicidal depressed bloke has standards.  :unknown:

Offline YoungBrom

Even from the pics associated to the account WHY WHY WHY would anybody pay for sexual services, not trying to be judmental here but this is just a tad low  :crazy: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline YoungBrom

Even from the pics associated to the account WHY WHY WHY would anybody pay for sexual services with this woman not trying to be judmental here but this is just a tad low  :crazy: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Stockholm 56

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Great review a salutary warning to us all. Don’t think many of us can escape a similar horror story at some stage of our  career.
You deserve a medal for valour.

Smkrslave

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
What are you talking about? Her profile is filled with face pics.
And if you believe you dodged a bullet because of her face, what do you think about dodging an openly barebacking skank?

It is now, I meant at one point when I clicked on it there weren't any. Dodged a bullet all round!

Offline pepsicolaboy

Even from the pics associated to the account WHY WHY WHY would anybody pay for sexual services, not trying to be judmental here but this is just a tad low  :crazy: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Possibilities:

(all are and/or)

- Some get a sexual kick out of it and how disgusted they feel about doing it before/during/after

- the fact the women goes BB (even if the punter doesnt) adds to the kick

- some are attracted to big women

- if being big and the photos looks like they have questionable personal hygiene - some get sexual kick out of that

- some are attracted  to women who many consider ugly as f_ck

 :unknown:

Recognising your sexual tastes/compulsions maybe putting you in line for a health related illness would be the first step for anyone who wants help...just saying

« Last Edit: February 03, 2018, 05:44:54 pm by pepsicolaboy »

Offline brownie

PMSL  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sorry fella couldn't help but laugh. :(

Offline killerbees

This is the stuff of nightmares.
I'm surprised your fingers came out in one piece after inserting them into her.
Must have been like putting your hand into jabba the huts arse.

One can only assume you had a momentary lapse of sanity when booking this beast.
Her aw pics are not for the faint-hearted.



Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Soapyjoe21971

Her getting tested regularly is probably like an Alcoholic being tested regularly but is always pissed. Get checked out fella and stay safe.

Must admit your write up did make me chuckle :D

Offline JemaWilliamsXXX

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 7
  • Likes: 0
  •  
Oh My! I just had to reply!

I have never read a review so bad! I am so sorry you had to go through this. I hope you're Ok and no one should take the piss, people need to know about this! For the love of life!  :scare: