Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Guide to Punting in Germany  (Read 4438 times)

Offline Jerboa

I've just started a guide on puntingwiki for Germany, started of by explaining Fkk's and Saunaclubs, I will expand this soon, or if any others have something to add put it in.

External Link/Members Only

john_n

Thanks for making a guide for us who are new to punting in Germany.

FlyingBreadMan

Good start, hope we get some Intel regarding rdl of Frankfurt and other places - some punter insight and not the generic stuff from isg.

Ben4454

Great guide Jerboa. Once I am back from berlin on my second visit in jan/feb I will add a detailed kurfurstenstrabe section and part of the other streets. I visited frobanstrabe on my visit too where I only came across one tranny with a dusty dick. Offered me a bj for 20 euros  :yahoo: No thanks.

Offline RudiUK

Great idea,  Thanks! It's a few years since I've punted in Germany but their version of AW is a site called Kauf Mich ("Buy Me",  also the title of a song by Die Toten Hosen).  It's only in Deutsch but Google can be used to translate.  Once I got a feel for it I found some great punts.

Will try and put a brief guide up at some point.

Cheers

Rudi

Offline Jerboa

Great idea,  Thanks! It's a few years since I've punted in Germany but their version of AW is a site called Kauf Mich ("Buy Me",  also the title of a song by Die Toten Hosen).  It's only in Deutsch but Google can be used to translate.  Once I got a feel for it I found some great punts.

Will try and put a brief guide up at some point.

Cheers

Rudi

Yes I've used Kaufmich too, wanted to visit a couple of German hookers when they were touring German cities, but they changed their dates, bloody hookers same the world over!  :P

Offline Wanking

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Well done that man!  :thumbsup:

Indeed. Great work Jerboa!!!

It was your reports that resulted me in making my first trip to an FKK club in Dusseldorf   :thumbsup:

Offline Jerboa

Yes cheers guys, I still have more to do on it, like expanding to Partytreffs and parties etc.

Offline Steve2

Ddmac465

Good work. If anyone is in the area I can recommend this place...... External Link/Members Only A group of us went there one night and we all enjoyed our time there. They have a fb page also.

Offline Jerboa

Good work. If anyone is in the area I can recommend this place...... External Link/Members Only A group of us went there one night and we all enjoyed our time there. They have a fb page also.

That's up in Flensburg by the Danish border, not been myself, but I did see a documentary which included the club and Kada Love.
Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Punto

Does anyone have any further info on street girls in Berlin?

Remember a post on here where somoene had one in the park, all I saw was the overpriced girls on oranienburgerstrasse.

Offline Jerboa

Does anyone have any further info on street girls in Berlin?

Remember a post on here where somoene had one in the park, all I saw was the overpriced girls on oranienburgerstrasse.

That someone is the legend we know as Wanking he is the guru on street girls, maybe he will add a section here on the street scene of Berlin and other cities.

Offline Malvolio

Thanks a lot for putting all the info in one place on the Wiki - much easier for those of us who haven't punted there to see how everything works.

Offline Marmalade

Hope you finish the Eros Centres guide for the cheapskates. Must admit I like them, though probably boring if you spend a lot of time in Germany.

Offline Jerboa

I've updated the guide, mostly clubs and address in the fkk-saunaclub section, I plan to fill out the eros centre and partytreff sections soon, if anyone has something they want to add feel free.

DannyJames

I've updated the guide, mostly clubs and address in the fkk-saunaclub section, I plan to fill out the eros centre and partytreff sections soon, if anyone has something they want to add feel free.

Thanks for the effort, much appreciated.

Offline Steely Dan

Super work!

Any of you Thailand boys going to make a similar effort?

Offline Jerboa

Super work!

Any of you Thailand boys going to make a similar effort?

I guess we could do.

Parsifal123

Does have any up to date info on Dresden? Have seen some info but looks out of date.

Offline Jerboa

Does have any up to date info on Dresden? Have seen some info but looks out of date.

No I have no experience in Dresden, there is a club Saunawelt Römer, External Link/Members Only

FlyingBreadMan

As a few of us have written reports I did not see any links from the wiki to ukp reports. I guess maintaining it may be a chore, but would give narrative to the guide. Thoughts?

Offline Jerboa

As a few of us have written reports I did not see any links from the wiki to ukp reports. I guess maintaining it may be a chore, but would give narrative to the guide. Thoughts?

Yes that's a good idea.  :thumbsup:

Offline Steely Dan

Good idea.  Go for it.  Don't worry about maintaining - it will help punters today to get started. Here is how:

Offline Marmalade

Something I've never tried but what's the scene like for booking an indie outcall to a hotel room? Much as I like the extensive public facilities it would be quite nice to have sonething more 'homely' occasionally.

Offline Jerboa

Something I've never tried but what's the scene like for booking an indie outcall to a hotel room? Much as I like the extensive public facilities it would be quite nice to have sonething more 'homely' occasionally.

Well I can't tell you, as I've never booked a outcall in Germany, mainly because IMO it's pointless, why go lucky dip, not knowing who will turn up at your door, when for the same price or less go to a Fkk.

FlyingBreadMan

I booked 3 out calls and one in all while in Berlin. Every girl used their own pics but on one occasion I sent a girl packing as she was not dressed and made up...looked crap.

Others were good but not glossy.

Agency staff were helpful though.

Offline Marmalade

I booked 3 out calls and one in all while in Berlin. Every girl used their own pics but on one occasion I sent a girl packing as she was not dressed and made up...looked crap.

Others were good but not glossy.

Agency staff were helpful though.

Thanks. I find it an attractive option when travelling sometimes, especially in the evening when I've got a nice cosy hotel room. The higher-than-average level of honesty in Germany also made me think it might be worth it. Did you get by in English ok when booking them?

Jerboa -- no offence, you know I'm not as big an FKK fan as you are but I enjoy them sometimes. A solo encounter booking is, in my mind, a different and in some ways a more intimate experience though. Everyone to their own.

Offline Steve2

Quite a few on here Marmalade, if you are in Berlin

Offline Marmalade

Looks like a very useful link, and some reasonably priced prossies on there.

Germany is such a large country, punting opportunities so diverse, and even some cities (like Berlin) so large to navigate that I think the occasional visitor (in which I'd include myself) needs as much fast access material as possible. Usually when I visit it will be for two or three days, I 'case' the relevant city in advance on the internet (again, often in the limited hours available at short notice) so I have all my notes to hand on where to go, how much to spend and how to get there etc.

I travel a fair bit. Some countries (like Thailand) are a complete no-brainer and some, through inside knowledge and language barriers, require quite a bit more work. Germany's somewhere in between: it's a no-brainer once one works out the basics of where one's going. Berlin has lots of action and is an exciting city (but can be much harder work than a folksy little place like Stuttgart).

Thanks again for the links, duly bookmarked and filed.

Jerboa, I think it was maybe yourself that contributed several (what I call) BitchMaps (name used in some places) for Germany -- or equivalent googlemap 'myplaces' as they're now called. These are also invaluable, especially as one can add ones own personalisation on a personal copy.

FlyingBreadMan

Thats the site!

So the receptionists were either guys that spoke English or women that spoke English.

I did post a review of one girl on erotic-city-review (not sure if I am allowed to post link here) of one girl (under my USSR name flyingbreadman).

I think they have a reputation to uphold and so are unlikely to muck you about, just be assertive and ask who is popular and have they seen her in the flesh. But I did pay 20€ to the girl I sent away to cover travelling cost.

So not sure if that differs from UK agencies.

Offline Marmalade

UK agencies at least in Edinburgh don't usually add travelling fees. When booking in foreign countries I usually ask if it is included and if not, how much. A taxi fare right across Berlin could add quite a bit. A girl in a third world country (I won't say which one) once asked me for taxi fare. I had already earlier found out where she lived. She assumed I was unfamiliar with the area. I pointed out it was only three bus stops and indicated from the window which bus to take. The amusing bit was she accepted the bus fare!

Offline Marmalade

Following Steve's post I also pulled up this External Link/Members Only which covers a few cities. In the main I try to follow links and directories provided by punters who know the country well rather than commercial ones I find myself though, so hopefully Jerboa and the other Germanophiles wwill add some to the wiki . . .

FlyingBreadMan

.   Any easy way to open in english pls

If you want to boogie with the women, at least learn the lingo:

Offline Jerboa

Or use google translate.  :hi:

Offline Marmalade

Or use google translate.  :hi:
I couldn't figure what he meant... Maybe Chrome does auto translate into English though? I use it for foreign websites as it saves cut and pasting.

Offline Steve2

I use Chrome which autotranslates

oring123