Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natalie H - Putney  (Read 694 times)

1 review(s) for Lady_Katy (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline shagbambi

I recently saw Natalie.  Punt was organised by mail and phone.  No problems there.

I arrived for the punt, everything running on time.  Natalie is the girl in the photos.  Petite, blonde, very good body, mid-forties.  She is gorgeous.  She was wearing Lingerie/heels.  So far so good.

And then the punt begun.  It was a pisstake.  Very limited kissing.  No tongue.  RO was allowed. OW was not too bad.  Then the weird part.  She would not accept the full length of my cock inside her and kept on holding the base or penetrating at an angle to limit how far it could go in.  This was in cowgirl.  Change of positions to missionary.  Each time I thrust forward she pushed her self backwrds so that proper penetration could not be accomplished.  She also tried using her hand to limit penetration. If the girl was an eighteen year old virgin I can understand her reluctance.  But a WG in her mid-forties?  No,  its a piss take.  And before its suggested my cock is average in size.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 12:53:46 pm by shagbambi »

James999

Her profile says age 42 and healvily photoshopped images, so she's likely in her 50's and her profile states she likes older men, all adds up to a woman well past her sell by date and trying to milk some easy money but avoiding offering a proper service?

Offline shagbambi

Her profile says age 42 and healvily photoshopped images, so she's likely in her 50's and her profile states she likes older men, all adds up to a woman well past her sell by date and trying to milk some easy money but avoiding offering a proper service?

Your observations are 100% correct in terms of the easy money but avoiding proper service.

I like older women and in general and have always found that they are very enthusiastic.  My last two punts with older women have been terrible (Natalie and SensualMILF).  Will not be venturing north of my age for some time...

Offline Plato

Your observations are 100% correct in terms of the easy money but avoiding proper service.

I like older women and in general and have always found that they are very enthusiastic.  My last two punts with older women have been terrible (Natalie and SensualMILF).  Will not be venturing north of my age for some time...

Thanks for this review.  She's been on my list for a while, but never seen any feedback before.  Definitely sounds like a waste of time.

Online webpunter

kept on holding the base or penetrating at an angle to limit how far it could go in

She also tried using her hand to limit penetration
External Link/Members Only

More like to stop you falling in ?  :lol:

James999

It's very odd as her profile says she Loves sex and gets very wet, but then it also says she owns another successful business  :unknown: