Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: TLC - Fri 20th Nov 12-3pm  (Read 3320 times)

Offline BillyBackDoor

£100.   3hrs with 3 girls

External Link/Members Only

My first party and probably not my last, but to be honest, I came away with mixed feelings after the event. Perhaps the reality could never live up to the fantasy I had in mind it or maybe weight of numbers killed it.

Ladies: Kasia, Larissa & Irene (replaced Renata).
Gents: full house of 9 by my reckoning.

Kasia:
Early to mid 20's, 5'9", beautiful, slim, sexy blonde with perfectly formed medium sized tits.  The best girl there by a country mile imo.  Perfect attitude, flawless performer. FK, OWO, RO (one guy kept making her cum, seemed real as far as I could tell), enthusiastic sex.  Fluent English was the icing on the cake.  The only one of the 3 I'd like to see for a 121.

Larissa:
Late 20's, early 30's, 5'6", nice looking, curvy (not fat), short, dark hair with tints. Looks a bit like Pink. Package ruined imo by big, rock hard, Jordanesc fake tits.
Seemed into it at times, but mostly an obvious performance.  Wouldn't kiss, OWO.
Sometimes struggled to understand what was being asked of her.

Irene:
Early 30's 5'6", nice looking blonde, lovely curvy body, beautiful, big natural tits.
Again, sometimes seemed into it, other times she was just looking off into space.  One particular time this partial disinterest led to her sucking my semi till it turned flacid.  She was also reluctant to allow deep penetration with me.  Strange, as I'm fairly sure bigger knobs than mine gave her a right hammering.  English was somewhere between the other two.

Highlight:

For me was the limited 1on1 time I got with Kasia, right at the end.

Lowlights:

Firstly, the replacement of Renata, as she was the only reason I booked.  I didn't confirm the lineup when I called, so this is down to me.

There were various times when there were maybe 4 of us stood about in the jacuzzi room where Larissa & Irene were, while they were fucking one guy each.  Kasia (in the other room engaged with two and one spectator) encouraged you to join in with her if she was with just one guy, so she very rarely was. Irene and Larissa didn't.  Perhaps I should have been more proactive during these lulls, but being a noob, I was unsure of the ettiquete.

Due to numbers there was no FFM action, which tbh I would have liked a bit of. Although I do realize now that it's the luck of the draw.

Conclusion:

All in all, I enjoyed myself.  The above might seem weighted toward the negative, but that's only because I'm used to having things my own way.  I guess this scenario requires adjusting to.

All the other guys there were friendly, but during times when there wasn't 'enough' for everyone, I felt there was an elephant in the room.  I felt everyone was thinking "when are some of these guys going to fuck off and leave more for me".  Was I the only one thinking it, not likely.

Will I go again?  Almost certainly.

Offline Teessider

Thanks BBD, good report - welcome to the party fraternity.  :drinks:

Kasia & Renata are two of my favourites and I too would have been disappointed to have Renata not there when scheduled.

But I think Irina is a pretty good replacement. Gutted I can't go tonight or tomorrow.

Your first party, so understandably you are a bit unsure - but with experience you will not stand around and settle for watching 1-2-1s but get stuck in and open the party up for threesomes and foursomes - much better party experience.   :)

Offline Juankerr

Good review BBD fair play to you and glad to hear it was ok for you  :thumbsup:

Offline Chezzie John

It was good to meet you Billy

It was a bit different to most parties today as normally the girls will take on 2 guys at a time and I was hanging back from interrupting people doing one on ones as I knew there was first timers there and joining in can but people off there stride. But at times I though some blokes have had long enough and get out my way so I certainly think I wish you'd piss off so I can have a go and I'm sure others think it to :D

I've said before that Kasia's one of the best girls at TLC and she's alway bossing people around demanding to be fucked :)

It was good to meet Larissa as I've met nearly every girl at TLC and On my first glance I didn't think much of her until I got a better look at her and realized I liked her as she had a sexy look to her and I was thinking she looked like Miley Cyrus and yeah Pink to like Billy said. She was a busy girl though and she was just seeing to one at a time but I think If you made it obvious you wanted some action she would have been willing. There were times with her where I got sick of waiting for my turn so I just stuck a condom on and got her attention and she was up for it. I spent most of my time lurking around her and she got 4 pops out of me and I'd definitely want to come again if she was on the rota as I want a quieter party so that I can get a bit more time alone with her.

Irene wasn't supposed to be there as she'd got the rota wrong and Renata wouldn't have been there anyway as its only been busy enough for 2 girls just lately but it would be better if you knew exactly which girls were there for sure without phoning. But it was a good job Irene did mess up as it was a busy one. But I do like Irene and was glad to see her there.

So overall it was a good party and even though it was 9 blokes to 3 girls I managed to break my record and shot my load 9 times even though I think it was just a dribble at the end :wacko:
« Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 09:51:09 pm by Chezzie John »

Offline BillyBackDoor

Good to meet you too mate.  I don't think I could have managed 9 pops in 3 hours 20 years ago and I'd swear your cheeks were slightly more sunken in when you were leaving.  I imagined you passing out at the wheel on the drive home.

It was a thoroughly surreal experience, in a good way.  I did have my share of fun with all the girls and it was largely a positive experience as is reflected by the green light review.  I'm still remembering and absorbing stuff that happened now.  I just wish they would hurry up and invent memory backup tech so I can download my wank bank before it fades.

It's a shame the girls don't do DP.  A 3:1 ratio would work perfectly then. 

Mike Oxhard

There's always a gamble at parties in the line up as some girls throw themselves into it whole heartedly, and some get away with as little as possible, but they all get paid the same!! Sounds like if Kasia was doing twice the work with twice the guys (as is quite often with her, bless her) then she should have got twice the pay of the other girls!! If they brought in that pro rata arrangement it would definitely make the other girls have to up their game  :lol:

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Glad you enjoyed OP, especially your time with Kasia.

I have partied with Kasia 12 times at LMP/TPC parties and her attitude and commitment has never been less than 100%.

She really is a force of nature. Extremely friendly, wildly horny and extremely receptive to RO. A total star imo.   

Offline BillyBackDoor

There's always a gamble at parties in the line up as some girls throw themselves into it whole heartedly, and some get away with as little as possible, but they all get paid the same!! Sounds like if Kasia was doing twice the work with twice the guys (as is quite often with her, bless her) then she should have got twice the pay of the other girls!! If they brought in that pro rata arrangement it would definitely make the other girls have to up their game  :lol:

Great idea.  They could keep score with some sort of electronic tally.  It would have to be based on more than just number of pops though, or they would just be fighting over CJ.

Offline Dick N Tits

Great review and an elephant too!

Offline ClimaxMan

Irene looks stunning.
Fucking stunning.
Im off for a few days at the end of the month, need to revisit the place, and keeping my fingers crossed Irene is on the rota.

vt

Irene looks stunning.
Fucking stunning.
Im off for a few days at the end of the month, need to revisit the place, and keeping my fingers crossed Irene is on the rota.

The photos have had a bit of fairy dust blown over them, but she is a nice lady. I met her there in Sept, see my review.

Offline ClimaxMan

Just read it, whats a 'frilly pussy'? sporting some bush or prominent labia lips?

vt

Just read it, whats a 'frilly pussy'? sporting some bush or prominent labia lips?

Yes, some pink lippage, not a badly packed kebab, just pink & frilly....I'll try and find a pic of what I mean.  :blush:

Online Kaluuu276

Kasia has been on the party scene for years so is a pro.

I look for parties where there is some MMF action, some girls are used to this others might shy away.
Your party had a full quota so really the girls should give more effort in pleasing the guys instead of them waiting
there turn.

There are a few girls at Pheonix that put in the extra work like Kasia namely Daniella, Veera , Emilly, Ivana

Hope some of them might go on the TLC rota.

Offline Chezzie John

Great idea.  They could keep score with some sort of electronic tally.  It would have to be based on more than just number of pops though, or they would just be fighting over CJ. 

I don't mind the girls fighting over me. I'm in and out like a bank robber as the only person I'm bothered about pleasing is myself.

I'm tempted to go again tonight as I right enjoyed fucking Larissa yesterday and I'm hoping it will be a better ratio. But I don't know if I've got any life left in me after yesterday.

Offline Jerboa

For the OP's first party he did well, what I notice a lot at parties is the girls engaged with one guy, and other guy twiddling their thumbs on the sidelines, do remember this is a party not one on ones, sharing is caring.  :hi:

Offline Chezzie John

I'm booked in again for tonight. I'm not sure how I'm going to cope after yesterday but hopefully I've recovered enough for a few goes :wacko:

Offline BillyBackDoor

Jesus man, you'll break it if you don't ease up a bit.

Offline KidCandyShop

I'm booked in again for tonight. I'm not sure how I'm going to cope after yesterday but hopefully I've recovered enough for a few goes :wacko:
Your getting me tempted now Chezzie, the thought of Kasia and Larissa all over again is a hard draw to resist.

Have to agree IMO the party would have been better with less 1-1's and more sharing which is what makes it a party.

At least Em is at last seeing some numbers which make it worth while, as I for one would hate to see TLC disappear from lack of attendance.
 :hi:

Offline Chezzie John

Your getting me tempted now Chezzie, the thought of Kasia and Larissa all over again is a hard draw to resist.

That's what I was thinking. There's got to be at least 1 girl on the rota I like to book a party and now I've met Larissa there will be 2 tonight so I'm in there as I don't know when this will happen again :)

Offline BillyBackDoor

Just looked at the rota, does this mean that Renata will be there this time or will it be Irene again?

Offline Chezzie John

TLC hasn't been going that long so the amount of men booking is to low to have 3 girls working even though 3 are on the rota. Irene being there yesterday was a mix up as only 2 girls were supposed to be working Kasia and Larissa, But enough people booked in to warrant Irene stopping for that party only and then she went back to London and is on the rota at The Phoenix club today.

But when things pick up the 3rd girl will be there and maybe more when the word gets around about the club

Offline BillyBackDoor

I see.  I can understand the logic, but isn't that a bit misleading.  Renata was the main reason I booked as she was the only one with clear pictures and tbh I thought she looked fit as fuck.  Whereas Larissa and Kasia (based on their obscured website images alone) I could take or leave.  Of course I've since changed my mind about Kasia.

I suppose the lesson here is make sure and have a conversation about the line up with Em before you book.

Offline Teessider

So will Renata be there tonight as well as Larissa & Kasia if more than 6 blokes turn up, I wonder?  :)

Offline Ramrod

Was there yesterday 8 to 11. Mostly there was me and other guy. So we were two at a time most of the time third went away away after two pops and there was me and other guy left with with two girls. Third came in later. Kasia was fantastic and demaned to be fucked all the time. Larissa is a bit shy but did open up when only two of us were there. Cant rememeber how many times I came with these two was drained dry and left half hour before closing time. All in all it was good.

Offline Chezzie John

I wonder if I'll be that lucky tonight. Even though we had a extra girl yesterday in which kind of evens it out a bit

ClitTeaser

I went today and fully agree that Kasia is quite clearly one from the premier league.  In fact she is by far the best fuck I've ever had.  For the first time in my life I came at the same time as the girl I was shagging.  Mind you, Kasia's orgasms last for weeks, so it was not difficult. Also, the photos don't do her justice.

I can't actually fault Larissa either.  She is also hot - although her language is not as good as Kasia's.  (Mind you my Spanish / Latvian is non-existent.).  Her pussy is lickable and a pleasure to shag.

Will definitely be back. 

Offline Chezzie John

I've always said that Kasia's the best girl there. Every time I go she jokingly say's that her stalkers back as I'm always there if she's on the rota back but last night I told her she was sacked for the night as it was Larissa's turn :) But she could have me back tomorrow as Larissa's going back to Spain for a few weeks today :(

I wasn't sure if I could handle Saturdays party after a big session on Friday and all my sex drive had left me but I couldn't miss the chance of seeing them both again as it may be months before they're on the rota together again.

There was just me and another regular at the start and Kasia started kissing me so that soon kicked me back into life as I'd got it into my head that I'm going to struggle to perform after Fridays party and round one was soon over with. Then it was Larissa's turn as I was sat recovering next to the Jacuzzi and she came over rubbing her arse around on my nob giving me a lap dance and it soon popped back up into life as I find her right sexy and she has that look that just turns me on :D So off to the bed and I had owo until she rode me.
Then another guy turned up and I was sat recovering again and I got the impression he was new to this so I gave him time alone with the Kasia, She shouted me over for oral whist she was being fucked but I wasn't quite ready for another go yet either but a few mins later Larissa called me over whist being fucked from behind so I teamed up with the regular until he shot his load and then I took over for round 3  :)
What happened next is a bit of a blur but I know that Larissa got 5 out of me and Kasia twice as she knew that I wanted to make the most out of Larissa before she returned to Spain. Larissa said she may be back in a few weeks so I told her maybe isn't good enough and she's got to come back.

So overall it was a really good party and it was good to get the one on one time that I missed out on Friday so I'm glad I went back :)

Offline BillyBackDoor

Nice one you lucky bugger, I have to say I'm a bit jealous.  I would ask if the evenings are quieter then, but a positive answer means they probably won't be.

I'll definitely give it another go, just not sure when.

vt

Larissa got 5 out of me and Kasia twice

CJ, you're like a human AK-47, spraying bullets of cum onto unsuspecting girls!!  :D

I'm lucky to get 2 pops at a party!  :rolleyes:

Offline ClimaxMan

Has Joy disappeared from the Rota? Her tits looked fantastic, albeit false.
Whatever happened to Virag? Her pics were up a day, then promptly taken down and never mentioned again

Offline BillyBackDoor

CJ, you're like a human AK-47, spraying bullets of cum onto unsuspecting girls!!  :D

I'm lucky to get 2 pops at a party!  :rolleyes:

AK47??  From what I saw he's more like this..

External Link/Members Only

broksonic

TLC hasn't been going that long so the amount of men booking is to low to have 3 girls working even though 3 are on the rota. Irene being there yesterday was a mix up as only 2 girls were supposed to be working Kasia and Larissa, But enough people booked in to warrant Irene stopping for that party only and then she went back to London and is on the rota at The Phoenix club today.

But when things pick up the 3rd girl will be there and maybe more when the word gets around about the club

I would actually prefer there to be less guys working .  Even though I had a lovely time a week last friday afternoon,  I spent the majority of the time waiting for other men to finish and give me or others a go

Offline Teessider

I would actually prefer there to be less guys working .  Even though I had a lovely time a week last friday afternoon,  I spent the majority of the time waiting for other men to finish and give me or others a go

broksonic - you don't need to hang around waiting for other guys to finish, this is a party not a series of 1-2-1s - you need to get stuck in and make up threesomes and foursomes. The more experienced guys and girls will encourage that - it's much more of a party vibe when it gets going. Difficult with low numbers, but your party seemed quite busy - just right for a party vibe.  :)

vt

Well yes, it's the luck of the draw at the moment...but the economics of the party don't stack up at low ratios. I suspect the organiser is actually taking a loss at the parties with under 2:1 ratio.

You can't expect 1-2-1s if you're only paying £33ph, you need to book a girl off AW and pay her £100-150ph. A 3:1 ratio should work, but obviously guys need to share the girls and allow others to join, experienced party girls can certainly cope with attention from 2/3 guys at once.

So, fill your boots if you hit a low ratio party and don't complain if it's 3:1...other parties in Brum don't limit guy numbers at all and are often 5 or 6:1 sausage-fests. Some Fuck Club events have reportedly been 10:1.

Mike Oxhard

I would actually prefer there to be less guys working .

Well.....I don't see any guys on the gallery or rota, unless they have gone really OTT with the photoshop  :scare:  :sarcastic:

I like parties with no "working guys" at all, I like the ones with working girls  :lol:

Offline Chezzie John

I've done a few sausage fest parties at other clubs and it teaches you can't afford to hang around and you have to make your presence known to the girl and get in there quick as somebody else will soon jump in and mess your plans up. But at TLC I know that I have more time so I can afford to sit around waiting for a better opening like a one on one if its a quieter party but if it's busy you need to just get in there when your ready. I do always ask if I think somebody else is waiting for the same girl if they were there before me.
But if your not sure on the etiquette at the party just have a word with Em and she'll fill you in on how things work.

broksonic

Well yes, it's the luck of the draw at the moment...but the economics of the party don't stack up at low ratios. I suspect the organiser is actually taking a loss at the parties with under 2:1 ratio.

You can't expect 1-2-1s if you're only paying £33ph, you need to book a girl off AW and pay her £100-150ph. A 3:1 ratio should work, but obviously guys need to share the girls and allow others to join, experienced party girls can certainly cope with attention from 2/3 guys at once.

So, fill your boots if you hit a low ratio party and don't complain if it's 3:1...other parties in Brum don't limit guy numbers at all and are often 5 or 6:1 sausage-fests. Some Fuck Club events have reportedly been 10:1.

I think it was probably because I was new and wasn't sure if I could just walk up to one of the girls and ask her to give me a BJ while she was fucking another guy.  I don't expect a 1-2-1 by any means

broksonic

broksonic - you don't need to hang around waiting for other guys to finish, this is a party not a series of 1-2-1s - you need to get stuck in and make up threesomes and foursomes. The more experienced guys and girls will encourage that - it's much more of a party vibe when it gets going. Difficult with low numbers, but your party seemed quite busy - just right for a party vibe.  :)

Was my first ever party , and thought it more polite to wait for my turn

Offline Teessider

Fair enough - the more experienced girls or guys should have invited you in to join them and share.  :unknown:

Offline BillyBackDoor

Was my first ever party , and thought it more polite to wait for my turn

Fair enough - the more experienced girls or guys should have invited you in to join them and share.  :unknown:

I was in the same boat.  On more than one occasion I found my self ready to have my cock sucked, but unsure if I should just intrude. At one point (jacuzzi room) Larissa was sat on one guy, Irene on another, 4 of us stood watching.  No doubt all thinking about the mouths going spare.  None of the fuckees (girl or guy) made any indication that jumping in would be OK.  If anything, I got the opposite vibe.

I'll know better next time.

Offline Chezzie John

Just get stuck in if your ready. If I'm stood around its because I'm recovering or waiting for a certain girl to become free and the girls don't know who's ready or not so just make your presence known to them and I'm sure they'll get you involved

Seanwoods

Got to say guys..reading this stuff really makes me think I should go...I don't live too far away either....thank you very much for some great reading....
Just need to bit the bullet and go and at 55 I am beginning to think jfdi  :D :D
Ps is there a bar there? I will need a drink  :rolleyes:

Seanwoods

Well,,,,just sent email to club...lets see....is anyone on here going?

Offline Jerboa

For the OP's first party he did well, what I notice a lot at parties is the girls engaged with one guy, and other guy twiddling their thumbs on the sidelines, do remember this is a party not one on ones, sharing is caring.  :hi:

As I said earlier in the thread it's a party, so get stuck in, you don't have to wait for the last guy to finish, the girls are multitaskers, that the whole concept of a party.

Offline Chezzie John

There is a bar Sean so you have free cans of carling to carm the nerves  :drinks:

Offline KidCandyShop

I would add phoning is better than email, Em has been having IT problems with no broadband at club.

vt

I was in the same boat.  On more than one occasion I found my self ready to have my cock sucked, but unsure if I should just intrude. At one point (jacuzzi room) Larissa was sat on one guy, Irene on another, 4 of us stood watching.  No doubt all thinking about the mouths going spare.  None of the fuckees (girl or guy) made any indication that jumping in would be OK.  If anything, I got the opposite vibe.

I'll know better next time.

Yep, get your robe off and approach the girl...don't expect a gold-plated invitation from the other guy if he's a nervous newbie, but you're all at a party, not a 1-2-1 session...I've had some great fun sharing greedy girls with like-minded regular party guys!  :thumbsup:

Offline Teessider

Yep, get your robe off and approach the girl...don't expect a gold-plated invitation from the other guy if he's a nervous newbie, but you're all at a party, not a 1-2-1 session...I've had some great fun sharing greedy girls with like-minded regular party guys!  :thumbsup:

Remember Chelsea, about a year ago at a Bristol party?  Took on 4 of us.   :)

Me lying back on the bed, Chelsea in reverse cowgirl bouncing around on my cock.

Another in the gob and one in each hand - she was lapping it up.   :dancegirl:

Captain Caveman

Am thinking of going on either Fri or Sat.

The rota is Irene, Eliza and Charlotte. I've seen Irene before and she was great.

Any feedback on the other two?