Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: TLC - Fri 20th Nov 12-3pm  (Read 3321 times)

Offline Kingy28

Jewels made a name for herself by doing 4 at LMP. I met her at Lancaster Gate a few times. Pussy, mouth & the famous skiing action!!

broksonic

Yep, get your robe off and approach the girl...don't expect a gold-plated invitation from the other guy if he's a nervous newbie, but you're all at a party, not a 1-2-1 session...I've had some great fun sharing greedy girls with like-minded regular party guys!  :thumbsup:

I will remember this for when I next visit , and hopefully I won't be so nervous to join in .

FredW

Am thinking of going on either Fri or Sat.

The rota is Irene, Eliza and Charlotte. I've seen Irene before and she was great.

Any feedback on the other two?

Charlotte can, at best, be described as an acquired taste. Far too chatty, says some amazingly inappropriate things and a laugh that would strip wallpaper. Also does a really weird deep throat pump, which was really uncomfortable for me.

FW

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Charlotte can, at best, be described as an acquired taste. Far too chatty, says some amazingly inappropriate things and a laugh that would strip wallpaper. Also does a really weird deep throat pump, which was really uncomfortable for me.

FW

+1.

Charlotte is a bit of a marmite girl. She has a lovely natural slim body, but you never know how on it she might be at any one party.

She's not the brightest and has a machine gun like laugh, but on her day she can be pretty hot company.

Offline r1965h

I saw Charlotte and Eliza at TLC last Tuesday. Have to say that I wasn't very impressed with Charlotte, she had far too much to say and her laugh really annoyed me. Not that good looking in my opinion either. I wouldn't go back to see her again.

Eliza was a very nice person, decent looking and very eager to please. Would go to see her again.

Got spoilt a few weeks ago as I went to a Saturday afternoon party with Kasia and Renata and only one other guy who only stayed for an hour. Both girls were fantastic.

vt

+1.

Charlotte is a bit of a marmite girl. She has a lovely natural slim body, but you never know how on it she might be at any one party.

She's not the brightest and has a machine gun like laugh, but on her day she can be pretty hot company.

I guess if she's got a cock in her mouth she can't say too much!!  :D

I remember the first time I met her, we were doing doggie, she said 'Fook meh 'arder!', so I did and she said it again 'No, fook meh 'arder!'...but there wasn't much more my aging pelvis could give!!  :lol:
« Last Edit: November 24, 2015, 09:54:36 am by vt »

Offline KidCandyShop

Tara is back on the rota for today, she use to be an LMP girl from awhile ago so I might go tonight just to reacquaint myself.

Offline BillyBackDoor

Tara is back on the rota for today, she use to be an LMP girl from awhile ago so I might go tonight just to reacquaint myself.

What's she like?

Offline KidCandyShop

She had a good attitude and was up for it if memory serves me correct.

Offline BillyBackDoor

Cheers KCS, might see you there.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

I guess if she's got a cock in her mouth she can't say too much!!  :D

I remember the first time I met her, we were doing doggie, she said 'Fook meh 'arder!', so I did and she said it again 'No, fook meh 'arder!'...but there wasn't much more my aging pelvis could give!!  :lol:

No, and she didn't laugh either  :lol:

I do like her dirty northern accent too.

Offline piercedtim

I know that my self-interest would be served by not telling you this but my conscience has got the better of me; I've just checked the TLC website and Friday's line-up has changed with Kasia replacing Charlotte. I wasn't going to go (mostly because like other's have said - Charlotte is an acquired taste, and I haven't yet acquired that particular taste) but with Kasia on and Irene - who I've never met but she looks good and everyone on here seems to like her - I think I'm going to have to find a way of getting there even if it's just for an hour.

Offline Ramrod

Derbyshiremale

Which session would u say is the quietest

Offline Kingy28

Offline Jerboa

How long is a piece of string?

Offline BillyBackDoor

Pointless question really.  As soon as it was posted on here, it wouldn't be.

Offline piercedtim

And to be honest even if it was a busier session, with a 3:1 ratio you're still likely to get plenty of action

Offline BillyBackDoor

And to be honest even if it was a busier session, with a 3:1 ratio you're still likely to get plenty of action

I certainly did. :thumbsup: