Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mandy  (Read 7901 times)

104 review(s) for MandyFoxxx (91 positive, 10 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online j122

Spoke to Mandy a while ago, not long after she joined here & at the time she mentioned seeing on my profile about the number of pops I've had in 2hrs and how she'd love the chance to beat it as she's up for a challenge. I'd already arranged my punt with Lucinda at the time so I wasn't able to see Mandy then.

Not had the opportunity to punt since recently, but then UKE appeared just at the right time. Was having a bit of banter with her & some others on there about how she should dye her hair purple. A comment I made about Mandy previous comms put the wheels in motion again.......

"She wants to be a record breaker" ....... her reply....... "Want? ... Will!" and it was then I knew I had to make a booking for a fucking! :wacko:

Quick message to Mandy and the meeting was all set up, she even told me her plans to make me cum 6 times... It all sounded good.
So.... Sunday arrived and the anticipation of being Mandy'ed had been with me for nearly a week and she'd punt me on a wank ban as she wanted it all saving for her. Comms were good as she was running a little late, this was an outcall near Notts, and as she arrived gave me a quick call to guide her past reception and to the elevator. Poked my head out of my room as she approached and was greeted by a naturally attractive young lady in what I thought was a separate pink top and black trousers, which turned out to be a catsuit (Mandycats Hoooooooo! :D).

Quick kiss & a chat then Mandy sunk to her knees and started to give me great OWO and soon had me cumming in her mouth which, to my surprise, was swallowed without battering an eyelid. She then nipped off in to the bathroom to get changed into the little purple number that's on her free gallery which I asked her to bring. She then emerged looking just as good as the pic & then we moved to the bed where I returned the favour with a bit of RO & fingering, which then turned into a bout of 69 for cum number 2.

Bit of a chat with some more smooching and then Mandy decided it was time for me to take her in her sweet ass, she made her way down to bring some life back to the 'lil fella' whipped out the condom and as I put it on I got to watch her use a little toy on her ass to help prepare herself for a spot of bum fun. Getting on all 4's she then placed her vibrator in her clit while I entered her slowly from behind after a minute or so She starts asking me to fuck her harder and pushing herself back with each thrust (god knows how I'm lasting this long!). Then she begins to come and a few more strokes with me trying to hold on for as long as possible I explode in he ass as my legs were shaking  :wacko:.

At this point an hour has gone by so Mandy was well on track for a new record. Bit more of a chat/smooching and then back in to 69 again. This time I slip my finger in to Mandy's ass which she responded to well and I came in her mouth again.

Round 5 Mandy decided she wanted me in her ass again, on with the condom & because the mattress on the bed was really soft we couldn't quite get the position right this time so I kept slipping out and started to wilt. Mandy's plan was to whip the condom off, replace it with a new one, got on top and showed me how she squatted on a cock  :wacko: After a while this turned in to doggy and then me on top with Mandy's legs over my shoulders, I'm working up a sweat by now & that's when a drop comes right off my forehead and lands straight in her eye! Didn't seem to phase her one bit and we carry on and then finish by wanking in to Mandy's mouth whilst she uses her vibe on her pussy :wacko:

I had a quick look at the time and we'd just reached the 2hr mark, but with Mandy's performance and enthusiasm I wasn't disappointed that she hadn't got the 6th.

Mandy got changed and as she left said, with a kiss, I'd have to see her again in the New Year with her new purple hair.... Definitely an invitation I'd be stupid to refuse!   

External Link/Members Only

Timmy2

Nice one matey...Mandy told me she had been destroyed on Sunday and I played guessing games on who was the lucky culprit
I did offer up you, but to her credit she did not divulge.
5 in 2 hrs good man... would be 5 in 2 weeks for me :sarcastic:
Glad you had a good time my man and you have been Mandy(ed), join the club...we could put 3 or 4 teams out now with reserves as well

I did do a 5 in 1 hour today but that was the girl...not me :P

Raddy
« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 08:00:52 pm by Timmy2 »

Online j122

I know I saw your comments on Redt4's wall when you kept asking if it was him  :D

Offline redt4

Wasnt me sunday but it was last night....😆😆😆😆😆😆

Online j122

Offline redt4

Mandy squatting in 6'' heels just above your face is a sight to behold......

Offline Owwhatanight

Good to hear that Mandy is getting quite a few tourist now instead of the locals .......hope your reading this Diehard  :D

Nice one J1  :hi:

firingblanks

I hope to make the drive tomorrow  :yahoo:
Just waiting for final contact for address.
I'm going to feel like a kid in a candy shop if it goes as planned.

Offline Owwhatanight

I hope to make the drive tomorrow  :yahoo:
Just waiting for final contact for address.
I'm going to feel like a kid in a candy shop if it goes as planned.

Is this going to be your first return to full service FB ?

firingblanks

2nd.
Dabbled near Gatwick last week, it was OK but not great :(

firingblanks

2nd.
Dabbled near Gatwick last week, it was OK but not great :(

My mistake it's 4th

firingblanks

Stupid as it sounds, I'm nervous 😓
Its been nearly 15 years since I lived the life of Reilly as a Male Stripper.... :yahoo:
My years between 25 and 40 were so wild my feet barely hit the ground as I was too busy shagging everything with a pulse  :kiss:
Then settled in to a long term relationship  :kissgirl:
Now I need a little excitement back in my life, only problem is, I've got old  :dash:
I'm several punts in to this game, with mostly poor punts generally.
Mandy sounds like the best of the East Midlands girls by a long way, only sad thing is......why did I leave it this long before booking 😞

Watch this space for my feedback 😆
« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 05:25:50 am by firingblanks »

Offline Owwhatanight

But have you still got your six pack & hat ?  :lol:

Remember Amber Ryder is very good too in Nottingham

Timmy2

Good luck and enjoy Mandy
(early) Welcome to the club

Raddy

firingblanks

But have you still got your six pack & hat ?  :lol:

Remember Amber Ryder is very good too in Nottingham

Sadly I never had a 6 pack to start with 😭
But I was good at my job.

overdone

I'm hoping to go see Mandy in the next 2 weeks because she is hot in her photos.

DannyJames

I'm hoping to go see Mandy in the next 2 weeks because she is hot in her photos.

Thanks for resurrecting a year old thread to tell us that... :rolleyes:

Online threechilliman

Thanks for resurrecting a year old thread to tell us that... :rolleyes:

Precisely what I thought. Just haven't worked out why this one needed bumping.

tcm

vw

Precisely what I thought. Just haven't worked out why this one needed bumping.

tcm

Maybe he was overdone on poppers or wanted to know if she met flunt.

Who knows with her fan club  :wacko:  :wacko: :crazy:

NottsDB

Lol, Mandy is hot in her photos. In other news, the earth is flat.

Sureshot

Of all the fucking mandy reviews this one comes up, and with the most useless post too :dash:

TheNewSeeker

vw

lol, what a pointless bump.

Would have been better bumping this one to highlight the historical white knighting.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=64257.0

Offline mrfishyfoo

Would have been better bumping this one to highlight the historical white knighting.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=64257.0

Fuck me !!!! I've never read that and I have just now read that 3 times and OMFG what utter shite.

Any punter who thinks that YMMV doesn't apply to his regular is a TWAT.  :dash: :dash:
« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 10:21:13 pm by mrfishyfoo »

vw

Fuck me !!!! I've never read that and I have just now read that 3 times and OMFG what utter shite.

Any punter who thinks that YMMV doesn't apply to his regular is a TWAT.  :dash: :dash:

Some members used to bet the position of timmy2's posts on mandy reviews.  Often 1st comment much to Ladbrookes disappointment.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Some members used to bet the position of timmy2's posts on mandy reviews.  Often 1st comment much to Ladbrookes disappointment.

She's a good podge no doubts about it IMHO.

FFS though WG's have their moments. Anyone who thinks otherwise is deluded.

Online threechilliman

She's a good podge no doubts about it IMHO.

FFS though WG's have their moments. Anyone who thinks otherwise is deluded.

I think there is some doubt as 10% of her reviews are NOT positive, mine included.

tcm

Offline mrfishyfoo

I think there is some doubt as 10% of her reviews are NOT positive, mine included.

tcm

I think you miss where I am coming from. It took a revisit for me to form my opinion as the Mandy I met the second time was far superior to when I first podged her.

As with all WG's YMMY. This is why I like to get to a lass as first punter of the day....once they are shagged out after a hard day in the office  :lol: :lol: they are never IMHO at their best. :dash: :dash:

I know there are many who say it really shouldn't matter when during the day a punter sees a WG but that is the reality of it IMHO.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 07:57:01 am by mrfishyfoo »

vw

tcm
Especially with the rumours of reductions for reviews  and sone won't go near girls that use things like poppers as noted on poppergate.

Offline RedKettle

tcm

8.69%  :hi:

That is just me being annoying, not WKing  :D :D

vw

8.69%  :hi:

That is just me being annoying, not WKing  :D :D
Would be telling kf someone could be bothered with a percentage of punters rather than reviews  would get closer to 25%

Think you are in the .minority with a single review
« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 10:58:49 am by vw »

Online threechilliman

Would be telling kf someone could be bothered with a percentage of punters rather than reviews  would get closer to 25%

Think you are in the .minority with a single review

Interesting stat......

tcm

Offline cueball

Especially with the rumours of reductions for reviews

Yes, I've read this a few times.

Makes me wonder about the back story of a punter reviewing her multiple times.

Food for thought there, food for thought.

vw

Interesting stat......

tcm

Hope it was more interesting than that stato bollix about mutony . 

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=115193.0

Anyway who is top of the mandy review league ?  May Analize it later. :D
« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 05:47:42 pm by vw »

Offline cueball

Yes, do the numbers, matey's thrive on stats on the forest trails.

Online threechilliman

Hope it was more interesting than that stato bollix about mutony . 

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=115193.0

It would be interesting to know how many different guys have reviewed as opposed to how many reviews she has.

tcm

GolfNut

It would be interesting to know how many different guys have reviewed as opposed to how many reviews she has.

tcm

Funny you should ask that tcm. Had a bit of time on my hands and was curious meself as always the banter was heading in a particular direction and rather than take vw's gut instinct which happens to be a mile off I checked for myself. Yes I'm a dullard also.

So the numbers are as follows:

69 reviews came from 46 reviewer, of whom 5 scored neutral, 1 scored negative and 40 scored positive. The average % by reviewer therefore is 87% positive, 11% neutral and 2% negative.

I think pretty good stats for any SP. It would be a first class degree if it was exam results.

So not as bad as the three musketeers all seemed to think  :sarcastic:

Think we should therefore put this one to bed and get back to having a life  :D

vw

tcm

Well all in excel now

46 reviewers total

6 not completely satisfied  which is 12% of reviewers

6 reviews by redt4
4 by timmy2's
3 golfnut - what wI'll emily say ?
3 chezzie john
« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 07:07:40 pm by vw »

GolfNut

Well all in excel now

46 reviewers total

6 not completely satisfied  which is 12% of reviewers

6 reviews by redt4
4 by timmy2's
3 golfnut

You omitted the 3 by Chezzie John and Wasox, or are you just counting solo meets? If so the numbers are very similar:

39 reviewers, 34 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative, so 87% positive, 10% Neutral and 2% negative

GolfNut

3 golfnut - what wI'll emily say ?

I hope she's jealous.  :D

If you care to have a look my reviews are all different scenario's and services  :hi:

vw

You omitted the 3 by Chezzie John and Wasox, or are you just counting solo meets? If so the numbers are very similar:

39 reviewers, 34 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative, so 87% positive, 10% Neutral and 2% negative

No just wanted to mention your name for a giggle.

Did she meet flunt though that is the question

Offline cueball

So not as bad as the three musketeers all seemed to think

All for one and one for all  :D

vw

I hope she's jealous.  :D

If you care to have a look my reviews are all different scenario's and services  :hi:

This is not a golfie witch Hunt stop making it about you.  Such an attention hugger  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline cueball

Yes, don't get your knickers in a twist agent, we're all matey's here...... aren't we?

GolfNut

Yes, don't get your knickers in a twist agent, we're all matey's here...... aren't we?

:drinks: I'd like to think so CB but sometimes I do wonder  :unknown:

Offline cueball

:drinks: I'd like to think so CB but sometimes I do wonder  :unknown:

Fear not oh shiny great golfing matey, in your case it's all leg pulling  :D

Online threechilliman

I think pretty good stats for any SP. It would be a first class degree if it was exam results.

Love the exam results analogy, which punting certainly is not.

As for the stats, I'd reckon they're not so good amongst SP's with 50+ reviews. Nothing to back that up, just a hunch.

tcm

GolfNut

Love the exam results analogy, which punting certainly is not.

As for the stats, I'd reckon they're not so good amongst SP's with 50+ reviews. Nothing to back that up, just a hunch.

tcm

You know I'm no fanboy tcm but looking at her numbers in any number of ways, I struggle to see anything other than a pretty good service provider. Clearly you disagree driven by your personal experience. Although yours was only a grey not red  :unknown:, so I don't get why you feel the need to continue highlight how bad you think she is. I'm puzzled by your apparent vitriol.

So far on this thread hunches have proven to be far from accurate or factual, so maybe go and get some facts before making sweeping statements.

In 2016 she's had 33 positives and 1 neutral, or 97% to 3%. Dunno about exam grades but that is a very good performance whatever you are comparing it to. Yes there will be 100% girls out there and I've met a few as you have too, but no one has said she's perfect as I'm sure Mandy wouldn't either claim to be.

vw

I'm puzzled by your apparent vitriol.

Is vitriol one of her new beauty products in her aw shop?   

Did TCM out you off your putting?   Maybe cueball can help you pot the brown  :D

Offline mrfishyfoo

.......Maybe cueball can help you pot the brown  :D

Gangbang ??? Count me in.  :yahoo: :yahoo: