Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cardiff next week.....  (Read 749 times)

Offline SCOOBYDOO1

Morning
I'm in Cardiff for the week next week ...........who would be your top recommendations?
Scooby

ThatLadJ

Next on my hotlist for Cardiff is Welsh Kandice!! Not seen her yet but read awesome things!

Offline HughJardon

Candice is only seeing mature clients Ive noticed on her profile 30 plus. Still ok for Hughie baby mind  :hi:

External Link/Members Only

np500

Sadly I'm still able to visit Kandise  ( coz I is middle aged ) ha ha , don't forget at the end of this month she'll only be in Cardiff  1 or 2 days a month, she's well worth it if your not too young, but you can always lie about your age !

Offline Mil 34

I visited her for the second time,earlier today. My god even better than last week. Great sex session with a real nice girl.
The good thing about getting older is these young smart attractive ladies would rather us than the younger blokes.
I think if I saw her when I was 18 I would have blown my load witching a few seconds.

np500

Well I'm middle aged and blew after 40, fuck I could't hold on, but it was great so no problems with that, hope to get back before she leaves, but will at some point, and that won't be the last either.