Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Getting past hotel reception  (Read 9720 times)

Offline Blackpool Rock

For my next hotel visit, I bought a sandwich, water and doughnut from Greggs to make it look like I was popping back to my hotel room for lunch. My plan was to give the WG a gift (lunch) and as usual the WG was a bit plumper than her WG photos so trying to force a hundred and thousands doughnut on her was quite comical.

I ended up taking the lunch away with me and giving it to a tramp on the street. It made me feel good, then I remembered I had just biffed a skanky WG in a seedy hotel room....... :unknown:.
You smooth bastard I bet she didn't need any lube as she just got wetter than a swamp!  :rose:

Offline Marmalade

Visiting a prosdie in a hotel: Just think you could be visiting someone on business.
Outcalling a prossie to a hotel: They generally seem to know if they can get past reseption. Especially skanky ones as they'll probably have had experience of being thrown out of places. Skankiest AW fuck I've ever fucked was in a hotel in Derby. Had some fancied-herself bird a few hours before who told me she was an 'accountant' by day.
The only problem with hotels really (in Scotland especially) is if the police tip off the hotel ("not that she's breaking the law but...") and the hotel quietly kicks her out to 'protect their reputation.' Cunts. Tough if you were on your way to see her.

vw

The only problem with hotels really (in Scotland especially) is if the police tip off the hotel ("not that she's breaking the law but...") and the hotel quietly kicks her out to 'protect their reputation.' Cunts. Tough if you were on your way to see her.
With these new internet laws (that certain form members support and don't understand) will be abused by moral crusaders in the police to do this more often.

Offline Urban_G

I was a bit apprehensive when I first visited a wg in a hotel, still am to some degree, but follow the advice here and you should be OK.

DoberManic

I was a bit apprehensive when I first visited a wg in a hotel, still am to some degree, but follow the advice here and you should be OK.

Lots of sage advice here...

Thanks again everyone for your contributions, this has turned into a very interesting thread  :hi:

Offline Owwhatanight

I had a visit to a hotel this week that I use regular when working in the area, told the manager & reception the evening before I was expecting a client for a meeting and could the room be cleaned early.

I was upgraded to a suit at no extra cost, now that's what loyalty does.. The lady in question did dress very smart for the occasion and a very nice time was had.   :drinks:

Offline Sonny Crockett

For me it is about not making yourself too conspicuous and just acting like another guest as you go through reception.

Bmc88

Never had a problem with hotels,act like you should be there.

If I was a receptionist at a hotel,I couldn't give a damn who walks through the door at all,and never question anyone.

Offline Bangers and Gash

For hotel punts - I like to arrive early, get a cold drink from the bar, find a comfy seat with a decent vantage point and play a game of 'spot the punter'.
Piece of piss.  :hi:

Offline S.X. MacHine

Marmalade's comment about the police tipping off hotels puzzles me. How would the cops even know that a WG was plying her trade in a hotel? The feeling in Scotland at the moment is that the cop couldn't find their arses with both hands.
Besides, even if they did know, why would they care? The Edinburgh cops have their hands full at the moment trying to catch housebreakers.

vw

For hotel punts - I like to arrive early, get a cold drink from the bar, find a comfy seat with a decent vantage point and play a game of 'spot the punter'.
Bet there are more people having affairs to spot than punters in most short notice rooms in hotels.  Very similar behaviours to so easy to confuse.

Offline rogercock00

Which is why I walk in with a "Guilty Deepthroat Recipient" neon sign over my head everytime I enter reception. If it is not the staff that clock you then it is fellow users on some type of punter reconnaissance mission  :coolgirl:

I might try a different approach - actually go up to reception staff (smart ones) and ask them where the lifts are and tell them that I am about to get deepthroated and will soon deliver a crazy facial. Await their reaction. Get an instant hard-on with their response  :cool:

Offline Turtle1

Just walk in without a care in the world. Who cares what you're up to. The staff are busy doing their own work.

I once entered a small hotel in the Wembley area, we'll know for WG's I was a tad bit nervous and I must of shown it. The receptionist ( female ) gave a weird look as I passed her. 1hr later as I was leaving a staff member ( male ) asks me how it. I just walked fast and felt embarrassed as fuck.

iv since walked into hotels, asked how to locate the room ect. Not bothered about what a stranger thinks. Iv even left small hotels and told the staff that she ( WG ) was fucking amazing.

Its all in the mind. Don't be put off by what others may think, if you act and look like the sort that's embassed and very shy, people will notice. You're not doing anything illegal. If need be ask the WG how to locate the stairs when you enter. That way you can dash strait for the stairs without having to stop and look around.

TheCape

There are two issues with hotels as I see it:
1) Not looking shifty when trying not to look shifty is sometimes very hard!
2) knocking on the door and the WG keeping you waiting for what seems like ages. How long can it take to walk across a room??  And why would you be knocking on a hotel room door? You wouldn't if you were staying there, you'd have a key. Knocking and then hearing voices from people coming your way from along the corridor is when I literally panic.

I much prefer to meet WG's in a private flat/appartment even if it's in a dodgy part of town.

Offline Marmalade

Marmalade's comment about the police tipping off hotels puzzles me. How would the cops even know that a WG was plying her trade in a hotel? The feeling in Scotland at the moment is that the cop couldn't find their arses with both hands.
Besides, even if they did know, why would they care? The Edinburgh cops have their hands full at the moment trying to catch housebreakers.

This has been a major hassle in Scotland, both reported on WG websites and to my knowledge through WGs I've seen. It's not hard: they make a fake booking and don't turn up, except to have a 'friendly word' with the hotel. Lanya, for instance, said she'd had to move several times. In Aberdeen they were pretty nasty to some girls up there about it. The cops don't care (mostly) but they have to do what they're told. The cops certainly don't know what they're doing since the idiot from Glasgow took over. No he's going though perhaps a bit more common sense will prevail.

Offline rogercock00

There are two issues with hotels as I see it:
1) Not looking shifty when trying not to look shifty is sometimes very hard!
2) knocking on the door and the WG keeping you waiting for what seems like ages. How long can it take to walk across a room??  And why would you be knocking on a hotel room door? You wouldn't if you were staying there, you'd have a key. Knocking and then hearing voices from people coming your way from along the corridor is when I literally panic.

I much prefer to meet WG's in a private flat/appartment even if it's in a dodgy part of town.

This  :hi:

Offline Marmalade

given the choice, I prefer to meet in her flat (though not so many prossies offer this now).

Meeting in a hotel room  or her work apartment reminds me that part of the payment is paying for the room. (Then if i ask for an outcall, she wants more of course  :rolleyes:)

Offline Hungarian Lover

Second meeting this month in a hotel, yesterday met a girl in a hotel in Liverpool, got directions to the second floor walked straight through reception, no one bat an eyelid straight into a lift. Job done, definitely more confident now! First time in a Hotel was a bit nerve racking not knowing how to play it!

LL

Only book girls in hotels which have Skylights?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline PLeisure

Last time I tried that, they forgot to tell me the laser reflective suit was still trialling in beta.
So, naturally, all the alarms tripped.

Was bloody awkward having to explain what I was doing hovering above that WG's suite.
Never again  :thumbsdown:

Offline vsgp3

I had an awkward encounter when visiting a WG in a hotel, was a daytime meet in (I think it was) Stevenage.

As with most hotel meets, I text the girl on arrival and she text back the room number.  I walked into the hotel, confidently I might add, I was dressed in a business suit as was working, didn't make eye contact with staff but as I headed for the lifts the receptionist asked if she could help me, I replied no thank you as was visiting a colleague.  She asked what room I was visiting, I felt I had little choice but to say the actual number.  With that she asked me to wait, and made a quick call.  At that point I assumed she was dialing the room to verify occupant was expecting a guest but no, it was the (or a) manager who came along and told me, rather abruptly that 'that guest' was no longer staying in the hotel!

I made a hasty retreat, feeling rather caught out and concerned whether any thing else would occur - it didn't.

I text the WG to tell her what happened, she replied along the lines oh - oh shit - she contacted me later that day to say she was booked into a different venue but I'd lost my appetite by then and had left the area anyway. 

It wasn't a nice feeling and it put me off hotel visits.  I have done the odd few (hotel visits) since, but vast majority of my punts are to WGs apartments / houses. 
« Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 10:48:47 pm by vsgp3 »

Offline NelsonH

Funny world this.

Run a B&B and refuse admission to homosexuals and you break the law.

Yet you can kick a woman out of hotel because she has gone with a man.

Like many things these days, this makes NO SENSE to me.

Please don't think I have anything against homosexuals.
I don't have anything against anyone.

vw

Funny world this.

Run a B&B and refuse admission to homosexuals and you break the law.

Yet you can kick a woman out of hotel because she has gone with a man.

Like many things these days, this makes NO SENSE to me.

Please don't think I have anything against homosexuals.
I don't have anything against anyone.
Punter, prossies and gingers the only people you can discriminate against without being labelled. 

Punter were here before Mulsims yet they are protected
Prossies were here before Jews yes they are protected
Gingers were here before Sikhs yet they are protected

What we need is a bullshit delusion to be protected from discrimination.

DoberManic

Punter, prossies and gingers the only people you can discriminate against without being labelled. 

Punter were here before Mulsims yet they are protected
Prossies were here before Jews yes they are protected
Gingers were here before Sikhs yet they are protected

What we need is a bullshit delusion to be protected from discrimination.

Well said VW  :thumbsup:

Offline jlike

Had an appointment with a girl one evening at a hotel in Plymouth. Arrived outside and texted her for the room number which she texted back to me. Went into hotel, into lift, up to floor all ok no problem. Got to room and knocked but no answer. Knocked a few times and still no one opened the door. Thought I had been scammed and then got a text from the girl asking where was I. Stupid cow had only texted me the wrong room number, totally wrong floor as well. Thank god nobody was in the room I went to 1st.
Anyway, went to correct room and had a bloody good time.

vw

Had an appointment with a girl one evening at a hotel in Plymouth. Arrived outside and texted her for the room number which she texted back to me. Went into hotel, into lift, up to floor all ok no problem. Got to room and knocked but no answer. Knocked a few times and still no one opened the door. Thought I had been scammed and then got a text from the girl asking where was I. Stupid cow had only texted me the wrong room number, totally wrong floor as well. Thank god nobody was in the room I went to 1st.
Anyway, went to correct room and had a bloody good time.
I had that but an old couple answered the door, worked out OK with a good Romany punt in the end, pissing myself laughing as I was showering she had eyes glues to peep hole because of it, was very apologetic !

Offline rogercock00

I had an awkward encounter when visiting a WG in a hotel, was a daytime meet in (I think it was) Stevenage.

As with most hotel meets, I text the girl on arrival and she text back the room number.  I walked into the hotel, confidently I might add, I was dressed in a business suit as was working, didn't make eye contact with staff but as I headed for the lifts the receptionist asked if she could help me, I replied no thank you as was visiting a colleague.  She asked what room I was visiting, I felt I had little choice but to say the actual number.  With that she asked me to wait, and made a quick call.  At that point I assumed she was dialing the room to verify occupant was expecting a guest but no, it was the (or a) manager who came along and told me, rather abruptly that 'that guest' was no longer staying in the hotel!

I made a hasty retreat, feeling rather caught out and concerned whether any thing else would occur - it didn't.

I text the WG to tell her what happened, she replied along the lines oh - oh shit - she contacted me later that day to say she was booked into a different venue but I'd lost my appetite by then and had left the area anyway. 

It wasn't a nice feeling and it put me off hotel visits.  I have done the odd few (hotel visits) since, but vast majority of my punts are to WGs apartments / houses.

You see this is concerning. Clearly the hotel reception staff were asked to keep an eye out for would-be punters to advise them that she had been turfed. Your facade that you thought was bulletproof (suit) was clearly not so and you may as well have had "pervert" written on your forehead. Reception it would appear were attracted to you like bees to honey.  :scare:

Offline antony8821

its one thing im always nervous about, but because most of my meets are after work at 2am night porters are usually on, i just walked past straight to the lift/stairs never had a problem although lots of stares and somebody followed me once.

the last one however was in brum city center and obviously they were worried about security as i walked past i got asked for ID and my room key, i informed them i am visiting a friend and required the room number otherwise security would have to be called. i told them the room number they looked it up and said thats fine, they obviously knew that she was a wg, it was rather embarrasing and i informed the wg after and she said they know who she is, didnt fill me with great confidence when i walked past and they all wished me good night as i left.

Offline Stiltskin

I thought I was more or less ok with Hotel visits now, but reading this thread has put me right off!

jimbm55

Too much paranoia. Most large hotels don't give a shit. I have stayed and texted my room number to the girl and up she comes. NO prob. Was in the Ibis sowewhere a while back and the lift needed a room card to make it work. I went down, sat outside, met the girl, walked in and up we went. No problem at all.

mslstoy

Never had a hotel outcall, and got a hotel booked for tomorrow...
Shame the OH is going to turn up

Offline PLeisure

Never had a hotel outcall, and got a hotel booked for tomorrow...
Shame the OH is going to turn up
Don't forget to post a review after  :D

Offline Jeff_withpetersen

Too much paranoia. Most large hotels don't give a shit. I have stayed and texted my room number to the girl and up she comes. NO prob. Was in the Ibis sowewhere a while back and the lift needed a room card to make it work. I went down, sat outside, met the girl, walked in and up we went. No problem at all.

I agree with this - as that old quote says 'if you knew how little people thought about you, you'd be offended' (I might have that slightly wrong). The idea that everyone is constantly thinking ooooOOOooOOOOHHHHH the dirty bastard I bet he's here to see a lady of the night is ridiculous - as if anyone gives a kaka, and even if they do so what? If you're slinking around a hotel within a few miles of where you live and worried about being spotted by the wife's friends or something then yes you're asking for trouble - punt further afield!

Clarkson

Don't agree and it's not about a one girl visit to one punter staying at a hotel it's the issue with a girl using a hotel for incalls. See I wasn't being funny with earlier posts it's just getting harder to use hotels without getting seen or even questioned. Being careful what I say for not being thought a troll here or too obvious about certain incidents but I had a close one in a hotel a few months ago. Really nice Hungarian visiting and the usual 60 for 30 minutes so went along good communication, then walking on the corridor and room maid asks me the same things mentioned here like where am I going? I said visiting a friend, knocked on door and was let in.  Inside I spoke to the girl about it so waited and she watched through the spy hole, seemed clear so we had the session and all good. I got in the shower and while I'm in there a knock on the door. Girl answered and I could hear it all, hotel management asking how many people staying in the room? She said just her so manager asked who's the other person in the bathroom? She said I was a friend so the manager asked how many friends did she have? It ended up with me being the only one allowed to visit and any more she'd be removed from the hotel but at this stage the only one who saw me was the maid and also probably caught on cctv.  Leaving the hotel was shit and I wanted to find an open window or back door but no had to leave through the main entrance where the staff watched me leave.  When these working girls check in to the usual same hotels the reception will know or suspect what they are doing and maybe even flag the room number. I've cut right back since that and if I do visit one I try to turn up at the hotel's busiest times.

vw

Don't agree and it's not about a one girl visit to one punter staying at a hotel it's the issue with a girl using a hotel for incalls. See I wasn't being funny with earlier posts it's just getting harder to use hotels without getting seen or even questioned. Being careful what I say for not being thought a troll here or too obvious about certain incidents but I had a close one in a hotel a few months ago. Really nice Hungarian visiting and the usual 60 for 30 minutes so went along good communication, then walking on the corridor and room maid asks me the same things mentioned here like where am I going? I said visiting a friend, knocked on door and was let in.  Inside I spoke to the girl about it so waited and she watched through the spy hole, seemed clear so we had the session and all good. I got in the shower and while I'm in there a knock on the door. Girl answered and I could hear it all, hotel management asking how many people staying in the room? She said just her so manager asked who's the other person in the bathroom? She said I was a friend so the manager asked how many friends did she have? It ended up with me being the only one allowed to visit and any more she'd be removed from the hotel but at this stage the only one who saw me was the maid and also probably caught on cctv.  Leaving the hotel was shit and I wanted to find an open window or back door but no had to leave through the main entrance where the staff watched me leave.  When these working girls check in to the usual same hotels the reception will know or suspect what they are doing and maybe even flag the room number. I've cut right back since that and if I do visit one I try to turn up at the hotel's busiest times.
These sort of hotels end up on the prossie hotel blacklist which was mentioned by a few tourers to me, obviously hidden from public view so hotels don't see, but to many is the most useful part of the Saafe website.

All up to you what you do, and what scares you in the end.

bristolqwerty

Normally the girls book somewhere that is a pretty safe bet that you won't get any bother.  As a back up I just wander in as if Im supposed to be there pretending to be engrossed in a telephone conversation.  Never, ever been challenged!

:D Yeah the old on the phone talking business works fine.  I usually arrive a bit early/quick soft drink in the hotel bar as its a public space open for any customers.  Try not to walk around with a boner  :rolleyes:

jimbm55

Fair comment. Visiting and being visited are different things. I have only, I think, done the latter

Offline Jerboa

That was nearly me this afternoon, lifts key card access, girl didn't tell me, ended up jumping in the lift with a milf, and getting her to drop me at 2nd floor.  ;)

Offline Marmalade

Regarding the horror story:

1. The prossie was a right cunt for not informing any booked punters immediately. Utterly shameful.

2. Hotel staff love to intimidate. They are paid servants and know it but try not to act like it. I would be deeply insulted if a receptionist or anyone else asked if they could 'help me' when I hadn't fucking asked them. The first time it happened I would ignore them: clearly they don't know who they're speaking to. The second time I would give them a look that implies, "What the fuck do you want you jumped up little piece of shit?!" (combine with slightly patronising expression and smile that is clearly fake-polite so no-one can accuse me of being rude).

It's not illegal to visit someone in their hotel room. If the hotel has a strict 'no guests' policy then it is the resident (i.e. the prostitute) who is at fault, not you. If you are stopped by the police or security, then just look puzzled and ask where the nearest toilets are. If they ask if you sre staying there, you have stayed there before and were thinking of checking in, but if they treat guests in this manner clearly ... (name a better hotel) would be a better option.

Offline Rubenzz

I'm surprised I didn't get caught myself yesterday when going to see my shit punt, Anabbelle. I was in black trackies and hoodie. Black trainers. Walked in to a big hotel in Canary Wharf, like I don't fit in. Stood for 5 secs and looked for the lift. Quickly went there but luckily no one asked anything.

But some very good advice on here. Best to ask which way to turn as soon as you come in. Also, pretend you're on a phone call. No one will bother you.

Offline Anadin

I used try and scope the the hotels out on Google streetview and Tripadvisor while also asking the escort about the lifts. I wasn't comfortable with hotels at all. I still hate knocking on their doors. I text them once I get to the floor hoping that they'll be prepared to open the door once I get there but that so rarely happens.

Offline Jerboa

I'm surprised I didn't get caught myself yesterday when going to see my shit punt, Anabbelle. I was in black trackies and hoodie. Black trainers. Walked in to a big hotel in Canary Wharf, like I don't fit in. Stood for 5 secs and looked for the lift. Quickly went there but luckily no one asked anything.

But some very good advice on here. Best to ask which way to turn as soon as you come in. Also, pretend you're on a phone call. No one will bother you.

Yes I've gone to hotels in trackies and trainers, do look out of place, so maybe smart casual is better, as I type this I'm sat in a toilet cubicle at a hotel waiting for the room number. ;)

vw

Yes I've gone to hotels in trackies and trainers, do look out of place, so maybe smart casual is better, as I type this I'm sat in a toilet cubicle at a hotel waiting for the room number. ;)
Not if the hotel has a gym like so many do these days !

Offline Rubenzz

Lol. When I say trackies and that, I mean like complete hoodrat. If you saw me, you'd think I was the guy selling drugs and involved in all sorts of crime. Plus, I am younger than what I tell the girls. So you wouldn't really expect a hoodrat to turn up to some of these posh nosh/ fancy hotels.

Offline rider10

Had my first ever hotel punt recently. After reading this thread I thought I'd text her and ask for her room number a few minutes before I got there to avoid having to linger. Unfortunately there was no reply. So I phoned her but there was no answer. I decided to hang around (but not outside the door) for 5 minutes but there was still nothing from her.

I then decided to go into the hotel to see if she might have been waiting for me somewhere obvious. She wasn't but once inside I did notice a couple of girls I passed on my way in stood by the door having a smoke and looking at their phones... I decided to text her again. 5 minutes of me looking around for a likely looking working girl and wondering whether I should give up ensued before she replied with a room number. Great I thought, I haven't been stood up. As I walked towards the lift the two girls who were standing by the entrance also walked towards the lift. All 3 of us got in the lift and almost instantly I noticed that one of the two was the one I was about to do business with. No trouble from hotel staff but if anyone was watching it would have looked very obvious what I was doing meeting two obviously EE girls at doors to the hotel lift especially if they'd done it before.

In the end the punt was good though having the non participating friend sitting in the bathroom for the duration and them having conversations in Romanian at the various breaks during the punt was just a little off putting. In fairness the non participating girl did ask if I wanted her to join in, but I said no before clarifying whether she would have expected payment or not...

Offline PLeisure

In the end the punt was good though having the non participating friend sitting in the bathroom for the duration and them having conversations in Romanian at the various breaks during the punt was just a little off putting.
That's too weird....   :unknown:

Please do a review anyway  :hi:

Offline Enons

bet it was the Hilton wasn't it?.....I struggled to find the lifts in there too!

Offline Rubenzz

bet it was the Hilton wasn't it?.....I struggled to find the lifts in there too!

No no, it was the Britannia in Canary Wharf. I didn't struggle to find it, but I walked in like I don't belong, then looking for the lift surely means I've never been here before. Which would mean to the staff, this guy hasn't come here before, he's just looking to get to the prossies room.

Offline Jerboa

No no, it was the Britannia in Canary Wharf. I didn't struggle to find it, but I walked in like I don't belong, then looking for the lift surely means I've never been here before. Which would mean to the staff, this guy hasn't come here before, he's just looking to get to the prossies room.

Or more likely think he's here on the rob.

Offline PLeisure

bet it was the Hilton wasn't it?
No no, it was the Britannia

Not a good idea to mention hotels by name on a public forum. This is advised in the Punting Wiki, which is well worth reading if you're new to UKP  :hi:
External Link/Members Only #3