Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting should really be a Simple Hobby  (Read 2911 times)

Offline od13218

It is a simple pastime if you use parlours.Really couldn't be bothered with all that text,email,vetting crap.When I feel like a grope and poke it has to be spontaneous,same day.
I'm lucky enough to live in London and often use Soho walk-ups in a similar way.

Offline Hertsgent

I have to take a somewhat scientific apparoach to punting.
Being both retired and together at home a lot with my wife my main alibi is my golf.

I really have to watch the weather forecast for the day i wish to punt as she would question my sanity going to golf if it is pissing it down.
As a 5 day member only(mon-Fri) i can't get away weekends or indeed evenings either.
Much easier in the Summer for me as usually we get more dry days.
AS you can see it's not easy to be spontaneous but i do occasionaly manage to book a girl on same day.

It was much easier when we both used to work,especially as i used to work shifts so had much more flexibility.

Still as old as i am(67)with the help of a blue pill i can't shake off the urge to get to grips with a bit of younger flesh now and then. :P

There is always the covered driving range for a bit of practice of the weather is inclement - practice makes perfect and all that  :rolleyes:

Offline JR

I wonder if this is a geography thing. Here in London, I can just call a WG with 1-2 hours notice to have a good punt because there are so many service providers in one place. I wonder if in places where there are not as many WGs, they feel able to make potential customers jump through more hoops to get a better feel of the guy beforehand as well as to be more picky about who they see.
There is definitely a geographic effect on punting, mainly reduced choice so the 'style' of punting has to be different. I did some stats a while back which I will dig out. Mainly in a rural location there is very little chance of the new girl every punt preference some have

Offline JR

In July I wrote 'Using AW search for Norfolk and London respectively gives 175 wgs in Norfolk & 3,718 wg's in London
Norfolk is 2,064 sq miles & has a population of 859,000, 'London' (Greater London) is 607 sq miles & has a population of 8,308,000
That means that there are twice as many potential punters per wg in Norfolk as there are in London & over 6 wgs per sq mile in london whereas you have 1 wg in almost 12 sq miles of Norfolk
This is why the Laandaners are always commenting about plenty more to choose from and why I sometimes drive 50 miles for a good punt! '
For clarification the search parameters were logged on in last month, location 'Norfolk', location 'London'

Offline Agent W

As I see it sex is a need, and as a middle-aged married man with a full-time desk job in a male-dominated industry, this is the only option left to me for ever getting any. Therefore although I treat it as a bit of a hobby, it does have a serious side.

Offline Nagilum

As I see it sex is a need, and as a middle-aged married man with a full-time desk job in a male-dominated industry, this is the only option left to me for ever getting any. Therefore although I treat it as a bit of a hobby, it does have a serious side.

It's also easier and less risky.

Offline WelshClipper

This is something the banning brigade don't understand. All these fuckers like Cameron telling us its morally wrong. I'd like to see what tune he dances to when Samcam turns off the supply when she hits menopause.  :scare:

LL

This is something the banning brigade don't understand. All these fuckers like Cameron telling us its morally wrong. I'd like to see what tune he dances to when Samcam turns off the supply when she hits menopause.  :scare:
Excellent post. Made me smile. That's spot on. It's very easy for those who are in a sexually satisfying relationship to take the moral high ground on prostitution. As Cameron did.

Offline Colston36

This is a most interesting thread.

Sonny started by saying he manages things in a business-like fashion and one shouldn't grovel or be lovey-dovey.

It is indeed a business - and so is marriage as I have found to my cost. But I have learned that in business those who do best tend to be likeable. So being pleasant, or even charming, helps. But grovelling doesn't.

There seems to be a lot of dispute about why people punt. Punting is about THE most basic human urge: the desire to have sex. Nothing is more powerful, and I would think it's far more involving than any hobby.

I started because I decided after an expensive lifetime that renting is cheaper - by far - than buying and there's a hell of a lot more variety than I have ever had at home - though I'm perfectly happy. Also, how else am I going to end up in bed with someone 45 years younger than me - who is a bloody sight less hard work than some of the women I've lived with?

Offline Agent W

Exactly - these people must have a different idea of what "morally wrong" means than I do. To me it has something to do with causing harm without any mitigating benefit. Where he thinks this comes into the picture in the case of me and my regular pay-as-you-go girl making a completely private arrangement to fuck each other senseless every second Thursday or so is a complete mystery. Probably that is why they start talking about trafficking etc when asked about it, even though there is trafficking in the fishing industry and nobody's trying to ban the sale of fish.

What it really is of course is the old mindset of wanting to restrict what other consenting adults do in private. It used to be the same with homosexuality until they changed the law in the 1960s (and sadly still is in much of the world). Some US states like South Carolina have laws against fornication that pretty much bar anything except missionary position sex between a man and his wife (one reason same-sex marriage is a big deal over there). Oral sex is still illegal in a load of places, doubtless due to some idiot's perverse idea of morality.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 12:22:49 pm by Agent W »