Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aphrodite meets her Zeus in Camden  (Read 3518 times)

46 review(s) for Aphrodite xx (28 positive, 14 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline tantric talents

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

After having a fairly lean Tontober spiced up by an early meet with the lovely Aleksandra and then an Italian bombshell in Nice via 6annonce.com, coming back to grey London in November, I felt I needed some cheering up.
Cruising back from the Northern edge of town I realised I had a spare hour, so on the spur of the moment I rang around.
All my current favourites - Khloe, Olivia and Adele etc were all unsurprisingly busy. Tried Ameera - unavailable too.
Turned to the cim hotlist and noticed Aphrodite's light was green.
She has been on my Milf cim HL for a long time and I never got around to cross checking her with UKP reviews. Its probably a good job I didn't as it would have probably put me off calling her. Glad I did though. She seems to have gone through some sort of health and lifestyle metamorphosis and now bears little resemblance to the woman described in some of the comments found on earlier reviews. Telling me she now eats only Fruit, Veg and fish with rarely a carb in sight and works out a lot using an online personal trainer, I found her in very fine condition for a women in her late thirties +.

Comms
Answered the phone fairly promptly and politely. English seemed OK with a cute Hungarian accent that reminded me a little of Zsa Zsa Gabor!
Arranged to meet with just under an hours notice and got a swift text postcode back. Parked up near Koko and got a precise house address, pending final Flat number when ready. Very close to Mornington Crescent for tubers.

Second floor walk up, small private flat. Clean bathroom, fresh towels. Not luxury but nice enough.

The Welcome
Dressed in a definite Zsa Zsa hot bod black negligee, the welcome was warm if a little reserved with a quick cheek peck welcome. I had brought some wine only to find out that it was not her bag. No worries, after the paperwork of £120 for the hour was sorted, I had a quick clean up we moved onto a little more serious kissing which intensified in a very pleasant way. Her English is actually very good and we had no communication problems whatsoever.

The Body.
Zsa Zsa, I mean Maryana, is no spring chicken and much older than most of the women I generally see. That notwithstanding I found her curves a real turn on. Certainly more a size 10/12 than 8 though! Wonderful full squeezy soft yet shapely breasts with massive areolae and cd holding nipples.
She clearly liked a bit of sensual foreplay with a slow buildup and I was happy to oblige.
Facially she reminded me a lot of Cher and coupled with the long Black hair could have pulled off a convincing stunt double in her day.

The Services.
Owo was on from the onset yet not in her likes list despite CIM being offered there too! DFK was not that deep but I am a little on the large side and I have found a great dfk is a little hard to find at the best of times.
She hit the spot though and we soon moved to a 69 which she clearly enjoyed. Nice fresh tasting and vascular pussy with a well pronounced g-spot.
All the right parts responded well to all the right button pressing and she soon became wet and very horny.
I do like a girl who enjoys some proper advanced fingering! Outer anal stim was enjoyed but limited as she subtly indicated a full fudge finger in was not her bag.
She is quite a sensual lady if you get it right and DFK was full on once she was in the mood.
After a lot of mutual oral we went into deep mish which certainly got her very excited. After some flat on her tummy doggy with a lift pillow things were really kicking!
Her ball and shaft work was actually quite good and I soon found out that Cim was certainly included and very welcome finish to a great shag.

If she was jaded in the past then I certainly think she has had a very successful and energetic makeover, and currently, at least from my standpoint, I would have no hesitation in recommending her and will certainly visit again.

She is also discrete with her phone and certainly not a clock watcher as we went well over time and then chatted on for some about her life, Hungary and her aspirations for the future.

All in all a very pleasant evening and then back into the London rain :cry:

« Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 01:07:37 am by tantric talents »

Offline William84

Thank you for sharing! I saw her recently. It was an awesome experience. Her oral skill is 10 out of 10.

mrhappypants

This is another one where some of the reviews might be taken with a pinch of salt.

Dave

Offline The_Don

Why is that?

IMO, External Link/Members Only with any W/G.

The current reviews (1 positive, 2 neutrals) on UKP, shows that she is mixed bag.

For A/W reviews:

I learned to take W/G, feed back on A/W with a pinch of salt. A system that's to open to abuse and misuse IMO

Currently I have 0 feed back on my A/W account (and its going to stay that way of some time). That alone states how much faith I have, in that system.

Offline HighlyMotivated

Aphrodite was Zeus's daughter  :unknown:

Offline William84

I read the review, called the number and talked with Aphrodite. She has a wonderful body. A good kisser DFK. Her location  is near Camden Road Station. I am not sure why she has only so few reviews in here. She is a gem!

Type_O_Negative

Aphrodite was Zeus's daughter  :unknown:
Poor tantric, he was in the clouds and forgot to check it in wiki!  :lol:

So "Aphrodite meets her Poseidon in Mediterranean Sea" is a better headline  :D
« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 12:28:42 pm by Type_O_Negative »

Persie

Are you a stand-by writer for Mills and Boon? :sarcastic:

Offline William84

If you guys fancy to see a mature lady with good oral skills, DFK then please do. You will not regret it. Plus she smelt nice all over  :dancegirl: :wacko:

Offline The_Don

If you guys fancy to see a mature lady with good oral skills, DFK then please do. You will not regret it. Plus she smelt nice all over  :dancegirl: :wacko:

You sound more and more like a tout. With your the current posts/comments in this review/thread (IMO).

Please note the rules: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=1.0
« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 12:59:11 pm by The_Don »

Offline Brazilian Martian

Bloody hell what a load shite he comes across as the type to say thank you to a prossie after a punt

Online dubhcarr

Your sounding, like a tout (IMO).

Please note the rules: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=1.0

+1 The Don and Dave

we want to know where to spend our hard earned reliably not put it in your greedy pocket..ebay is best venue for touting junk.....  :music:

thanks to OP... :thumbsup:

Offline William84

Wow, now I am labelled a tout. Thank you for that! I will read the rules and then get on with my review and comment business. To you all the awesome punters,carry on and inform us of your adventures just like the way you do. So much to learn from the punters society  :D :hi:

Offline The_Don

Wow, now I am labelled a tout. Thank you for that! I will read the rules and then get on with my review and comment business. To you all the awesome punters,carry on and inform us of your adventures just like the way you do. So much to learn from the punters society  :D :hi:

You may find that, UKP isn't like other punting forums.

There are reasons, why that it the best punting forum around (some have tried and failed, to understand this) :music:

And unlike A/W (a system that to open to abuse and misuse, IMO). People are not fluffy, with reviews and comments, questions and actions   :thumbsup:

« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 01:27:06 pm by The_Don »

Offline William84

You may find that, UKP isn't like other punting forums.

There are reasons, why that it the best punting forum around (some have tried and failed, to understand this) :music:

And unlike A/W (a system that to open to abuse and misuse, IMO). People are not fluffy, with reviews and comments, questions and actions   :thumbsup:

Thank you!

yumyum3

You sound more and more like a tout. With your the current posts/comments in this review/thread (IMO).
Indeed, Don.