Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Little Katie – Unreliable, Disorganised & Comtemptible Comms  (Read 26764 times)

29 review(s) for x Little Katie x (27 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
30 review(s) for Katie Skye 94 (28 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

unclesweetheart

You want more ok how about a poster who before he had even met her was tipping her off  and white knighting her about a negative review when Sir Frank gave her one  for cancelling at the last moment and giving shit comms

That sound normal behaviour....

Or do you want more sweetheart

Well yes! Your case is that she attracts mentalists and obsessives so a list would seem to be required. We have 2 people so far. 3 including me. 2 or 3 more should be enough.

unclesweetheart

Because you are a pissed up wanker, no need for me to argue with you,there are plenty of sane punters on this site who are able to rip you to shreds without me adding to it  :drinks:

O bless.

Offline claretandblue

Well yes! Your case is that she attracts mentalists and obsessives so a list would seem to be required. We have 2 people so far. 3 including me. 2 or 3 more should be enough.
At least you admit you are a mentalist, really is time for you to step away from the keyboard before the inevitable happens  :D

Offline cueball

How has a negative review thread morphed into a lesson on sub/dom/bdsm?

Have I missed the morph?

Let's back to the gallaping hooves and plastic swords

cockneybstrd

Well she hasnt done that great job as she obviously met with a few mentalists and obsessives.

As you can see I said a few. And three of her hard core supporters yourself LZ and Hooper

I think Tim got a bit obsessive as he wouldnt have got into such a stir about the situation and sent messages which he did he admit was an error of judgement .

Oh and of course Little Katie herself claimed the reason she wouldnt see a member on this thread was because he got obsessed which he denied

So this much-vaunted vetting procedure from what is admittedly a small sample does seem to suggest she might need to do some proper mental health profiling of her clients

unclesweetheart

At least you admit you are a mentalist, really is time for you to step away from the keyboard before the inevitable happens  :D

Thanks for your concern. I was being ironic. You still are just attacking me rather than engaging with the argument/ discussion.

Little Katie

Stop keep going on about a good sub a bad sub I get that type of role play if your into it and I know girls that do those type of role plays but most (WG ) don't encourage being hit or choked or spat in the face by the punter , your missing the point it entirely :dash:

I don't think there is one prossie in this country that takes their safety and the safety of their clients more seriously than myself. I am ridiculously picky with who I see as is well documented on here. I have a very good vetting process and am generally a very good judge of character.. I was one of the first people on this forum to call out Marty Mcfly for his instability and quite possibly the only 'forum darling' to refuse to see him and have the balls to tell him why.
Don't worry about me.

greychap

As you can see I said a few. And three of her hard core supporters yourself LZ and Hooper

I think Tim got a bit obsessive as he wouldnt have got into such a stir about the situation and sent messages which he did he admit was an error of judgement .

Oh and of course Little Katie herself claimed the reason she wouldnt see a member on this thread was because he got obsessed which he denied

So this much-vaunted vetting procedure from what is admittedly a small sample does seem to suggest she might need to do some proper mental health profiling of her clients

I don't spose she cares that much if she is happy for Uncle Sweet Pea to promote her as someone who likes a good beating :sarcastic: :scare:

Offline smiths

Why not engage with the discussion instead of insulting me? We're talking about BDSM, what it involves, the potential risks to girls offering these services and whether offering submissive services is a gateway to BB. Do you have anything to offer to this discussion? I get that you hate my guts, but I think we can take that for granted now so there's no need to make that point (again). Thanks for your interest, but, as I say, the point has been well and truly made. Honestly.

I shall post as I please snide. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

unclesweetheart

Well as you say TimS got carried away and admitted so. Lz got angry. The only person, surely, who would, seriously, hyperbole for the sake of argument aside, benefit from mental health profiling would seem to have been McF, and Katie was pretty quick in sniffing out his dodginess and refused to see him. So as I say, I think her vetting process seems pretty sound to me. People getting angry on an anonymous forum where they can let rip doesn't mean they have mental health issues.

Offline claretandblue

I don't spose she cares that much if she is happy for Uncle Sweet Pea to promote her as someone who likes a good beating :sarcastic: :scare:
No no no remember she is an excellent judge of character and ridiculously picky  :lol:

greychap

I don't think there is one prossie in this country that takes their safety and the safety of their clients more seriously than myself. I am ridiculously picky with who I see as is well documented on here. I have a very good vetting process and am generally a very good judge of character.. I was one of the first people on this forum to call out Marty Mcfly for his instability and quite possibly the only 'forum darling' to refuse to see him and have the balls to tell him why.
Don't worry about me.

I just think the choking and smaking and spitting on you put in a review does give a certain impression of what your willing to do and put up with. Don't say you weren't warned if someone takes it a step too far and you end up hurt.

But your life to do as you wish and as this is a punters forum I am just having my say on what it means to me how he wrote that novel!

Offline smiths

Which particular mentalists and obsessives - me excepted - are you referring to?

You could fill the whole forum yourself with your vomit inducing sucking up and crawling towards WGs, yet that wasn't enough for you was it, you just had to dig MrB. Your a disgrace. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

cockneybstrd

Well as you say TimS got carried away and admitted so. Lz got angry. The only person, surely, who would, seriously, hyperbole for the sake of argument aside, benefit from mental health profiling would seem to have been McF, and Katie was pretty quick in sniffing out his dodginess and refused to see him. So as I say, I think her vetting process seems pretty sound to me. People getting angry on an anonymous forum where they can let rip doesn't mean they have mental health issues.

mcfly

fuck off some off were exposing that cunt when he was a asian beast and mdcrowe and his various other guises

unclesweetheart

I shall post as I please snide. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Of course. It's a free country and if you just want to insult people rather than engage in discussion with grown-ups that is entirely your democratic right.

Offline smiths

Trying to use diversion tactics I see, it wont work on here. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline cueball

Well uncle, at least there's one thing, you've managed to get all the flack directed at you and away from your fave.

Clippety clop

Should get you plenty of favour come your next podge, I'll bet you get a free ride next time :D

unclesweetheart

Trying to use diversion tactics I see, it wont work on here. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

What am I diverting the discussion from?

cockneybstrd

Of course. It's a free country and if you just want to insult people rather than engage in discussion with grown-ups that is entirely your democratic right.

Another Passive Agressive put down of a member

Offline PLeisure

How has the USH discussion migrated over to Mr Br1ghts1de's review  :unknown: 

yorkshire123

How has a negative review thread morphed into a lesson on sub/dom/bdsm?

Have I missed the morph?

Let's back to the gallaping hooves and plastic swords

Its a feeble thread locking attempt.

unclesweetheart

mcfly

fuck off some off were exposing that cunt when he was a asian beast and mdcrowe and his various other guises

Well I will fuck off shortly but my main point was that the people you were calling mentalists and obsessives were just guys letting rip, probably inappropriately, on a public forum. I still think that's the case and I guess you realise that's true too hence why you're now just slagging me off.

unclesweetheart

Another Passive Agressive put down of a member

Well, if you want it less passive agressive. The guy's a sad twat. In my opinion.

Offline Roth

I am ridiculously picky with who I see ......  I have a very good vetting process and am generally a very good judge of character

Hardly considering some of the over emotional luvved-up crap some of your punters have come out with on here.  :dash: Some considering writing Dear John letters to you, others threatening violence to other punters - some self-obsessed cunts who sound like they need to get a life because they are one step from the loony bin.   :scare: :crazy:

FFS!  :dash: To a punter, a prossie should be a service provider, not a girlfriend, not a lover, not a mate.  Some are good, some are gold standard, some are top punts, some are average, some are crap.  You might even like fucking them and going back for more.  Just like you might like a favourite boozer and keep going back for a pint or ten.  Just because you fuck em, or in the case of Uncle No Life you slap them around a bit and gob on them, there's no need to fall in love with them or become totally obsessed by them.  Seems like some punters here would fall in love with their plumbers, builders and car mechanics just cos they do an excellent job. Now try slapping them around a bit or gob on them and see what happens!  :dash:
« Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 08:54:03 pm by Roth »

Offline smiths

Engage with grown-ups, yeah like you, a VERY sad individual who feels the need to suck up to prostitutes and make snide digs towards those that dare post something negative about your fave WGs, you are sure one grown-up, not. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline claretandblue

Well I will fuck off shortly but my main point was that the people you were calling mentalists and obsessives were just guys letting rip, probably inappropriately, on a public forum. I still think that's the case and I guess you realise that's true too hence why you're now just slagging me off.
Can you give us a time frame regarding you fucking off ?

Offline smiths

Well, if you want it less passive agressive. The guy's a sad twat. In my opinion.

That's it post what you think, no need to sugar coat anything. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

cockneybstrd

So you think someone who is passive aggressive writes dear john letters to pro's and requires validation after fucking them that it meant something to them does not have either mental health issues or obsessive tendencies

Or someone who gets so angry resorts to threats of violence on an internet forum is not a little bit mentally unstable just because the bird he pays to suck his cock gets a negative

Offline Roth

So you think someone who is passive aggressive writes dear john letters to pro's and requires validation after fucking them that it meant something to them does not have either mental health issues or obsessive tendencies

Or someone who gets so angry resorts to threats of violence on an internet forum is not a little bit mentally unstable just because the bird he pays to suck his cock gets a negative

+1.  Fucking spot on!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: (Or should I say spit on?! :wacko:)

Offline JEH7376

Has anyone got any idea why Mr bridger couldn't send his passive aggressive text to lk because it was Halloween that Saturday? Its still puzzling me. Stroke amusing me.

Offline JEH7376

+1.  Fucking spot on!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: (Or should I say spit on?! :wacko:)

+2 cockneybstard has it nailed

greychap

Hardly considering some of the over emotional luvved-up crap some of your punters have come out with on here.  :dash: Some considering writing Dear John letters to you, others threatening violence to other punters - some self-obsessed cunts who sound like they need to get a life because they are one step from the loony bin.   :scare: :crazy:

FFS!  :dash: To a punter, a prossie should be a service provider, not a girlfriend, not a lover, not a mate.  Some are good, some are gold standard, some are top punts, some are average, some are crap.  You might even like fucking them and going back for more.  Just like you might like a favourite boozer and keep going back for a pint or ten.  Just because you fuck em, or in the case of Uncle No Life you slap them around a bit and gob on them, there's no need to fall in love with them or become totally obsessed by them.  Seems like some punters here would fall in love with their plumbers, builders and car mechanics just cos they do an excellent job. Now try slapping them around a bit or gob on them and see what happens!  :dash:

You have hit the nail directly on the head :thumbsup: :lol:

greychap

When I read his review/novel i just thought there is something not right here and bordering on something and that is me being kind and diplomatic :rolleyes:

Offline smiths

Excellent post. :thumbsup:

OldAdmin

After 16 pages, best to move on now.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Admin has kindly unlocked this thread at my request.

I note LK has taken to Twitter to post 'The truth..." 8 hours ago where she has conveniently tried to twist my texts to protect and suit her own agenda.

I note that she has also done this after also tweeting about both threads being locked 16 hours ago.

I asked Admin to re-open the thread to me in order I could post what she immediately texted back to me following my 3 texts, which was a total apology and acceptance of the situation.

She texted at 01.11.2015: 19:32

"(Name) I am so sorry. Write what you want about me. The last couple of weeks have been the hardest time I have ever had to deal with in my life..I have not been working at all, replying to emails, business-minded whatsoever. I am at rock bottom from a family tragedy. I haven't even left my house for the last 5 days. I am sincerely apologetic about the booking situation..It is not like me at all to let people down. I'm so sorry..=(xxx"   

It's a pity she is still trying to twist this to suit her own agenda, rather than move on with the constructive criticism I offered. She seemed to accept at the time........before perhaps realising it might damage her.

« Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 01:20:59 pm by Mr Br1ghts1de »

Offline smiths

I note LK has taken to Twitter to post 'The truth..." 8 hours ago where she has conveniently tried to twist my texts to protect and suit her own agenda.

I note that she has also done this after also tweeting about both threads being locked 16 hours ago.

I asked Admin to re-open the thread to me in order I could post what she immediately texted back to me following my 3 texts, which was a total apology and acceptance of the situation.

"(Name) I am so sorry. Write what you want about me. The last couple of weeks have been the hardest time I have ever had to deal with in my life..I have not been working at all, replying to emails, business-minded whatsoever. I am at rock bottom from a family tragedy. I haven't even left my house for the last 5 days. I am sincerely apologetic about the booking situation..It is not like me at all to let people down. I'm so sorry..=(xxx"   

It's a pity she is still trying to twist this to suit her own agenda, rather than move on with the constructive criticism I offered.

She PMd me for some reason as you may have seen on Off-Topic out of the blue, I told her to stick it up her arse and NOT PM me again but she ignored that to call me bitter, aggressive and jaded in her second and so far last PM, hopefully last.

greychap

It's a pity she is still trying to twist this to suit her own agenda, rather than move on with the constructive criticism I offered. She seemed to accept at the time........before perhaps realising it might damage her.

She should just concentrate on this family crisis, you left her a negative on being messed around  not the end of the world, it wont stop her regulars booking her so have no idea why she posting it all on her twitter maybe an ego boost for her regulars to make her feel better by saying how wrong it is. Some girls and the fan punters take things to the extreme. :thumbsdown:

OldAdmin

They couldn't move on.
Bannings of their own making.

Offline DesperateDan

Just read the tweets from LK and it appears Mr Br1ghts1de has committed the cardinal sin of recommending a WG to increase prices! :(

yorkshire123

Just read the tweets from LK and it appears Mr Br1ghts1de has committed the cardinal sin of recommending a WG to increase prices! :(

Are you sure about that as I thought it was another member who did that?

May I ask what is your motivation is for posting this?

Offline Bigus Dickus

No it was actually Mr Taleyho who suggested she bump her prices up to £200 per hour, if you read them carefully! He also declared his love of LK at one point!  :scare:

Looks like he's not exactly promoting the interest of punters from what I read!

I know I've only seen LK's published material so Mr Taleyho might want to explain why he would do such a thing. Looks like EAS from what I've read.

Lots of drama on here from a cancelled booking!

:wackogirl:

OldAdmin

I still like to know how this justifies sending him abuse and threats of getting another girl to stop seeing him.

James999

Are you sure about that as I thought it was another member who did that?

May I ask what is your motivation is for posting this?

Have to agree, it wasn't Mr B who told her to increase her prices, according to the Pm SALT sent me it was TALEHO

These things work so much better when names & specifics are used  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 03:29:55 pm by James999 »

Offline DesperateDan

I thought all those texts were from Mr B. It wasn't very clear (at least to me)...
Apologies to MrB.

In answering the question from another poster as to my motivation in posting, it's because recommending price increases is one of the worse things that a punter could do to other punters when the prices are already ridiculously high and getting higher!

Offline Bigus Dickus

I still like to know how this justifies sending him abuse and threats of getting another girl to stop seeing him.

This is one of THOSE threads. The one's which make the main participants go a bit  :wackogirl and usually (as seen) results in multiple banning.

There's no justification for abusive behaviour at all. I think everyone involved needs to take a step backwards and take some time out. No one ever comes out well when things spiral into a bun fight!

Offline The_Don

it wasn't Mr B who told her to increase her prices, according to the Pm SALT sent me it was TALEHO

These things work so much better when names & specifics are used  :thumbsup:

« Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 03:50:14 pm by The_Don »

cockneybstrd

From what I can see the only crime Tallyho is guilty of is being a mong from her evidence

He told he thought he loved her and to put up her prices the behaviour of a mong at best I cant see anywhere where he made any threats and he certainly didnt deserve to be rounded on and have threats of violence etc

Before I even posted the review, I had a pm from one of her defenders asking me not to.

I d like to know who this cunt was and who put him up to it

As the dullards in her crew of obsessives dont seem capable of original thought amongst them

And so one can only assume the puppet mistress in the background is pulling the strings.

yorkshire123

In answering the question from another poster as to my motivation in posting, it's because recommending price increases is one of the worse things that a punter could do to other punters when the prices are already ridiculously high and getting higher!

I get that but its common knowledge that Tallyho was a cunt-struck fluffy when he first joined UKP hence the load of tripe he posted about Katie which resulted him in receiving a very short sharp UKP welcoming.

So it doesn't surprise me that he advised the price raise, however as far as I'm aware that isn't a banning offence (its shit by the way) & at a totally different level to sending abuse.

theGOAT

No it was actually Mr Taleyho who suggested she bump her prices up to £200 per hour, if you read them carefully! He also declared his love of LK at one point!  :scare:

Looks like he's not exactly promoting the interest of punters from what I read!

I know I've only seen LK's published material so Mr Taleyho might want to explain why he would do such a thing. Looks like EAS from what I've read.

Lots of drama on here from a cancelled booking!
 :wackogirl:
Yes sadly Katie decided to post some "selective" copies of my texts on Twatter to get her own back on me for supporting Mr. B on this thread.  I say selective because Katie and I have history that goes back to August 2014 and we swapped hundreds.

And yes she chose to publish the one where I declared I had EAS for her and needed to take a break. And yes the one where I suggested she put her prices up to help her deal with high demand.  These are dated Nov 2014.

I'm not proud of that.  It was well before I joined UKP in June 2015. I've declared on other threads on here that I once had EAS and I got over it and it wont happen again.  That girl was Katie.

Why did she chose to publish those 4?  To harm and humiliate me as much as possible of course, and to try to get you guys to turn on me.

Why did she keep my texts for so long?  That is the thing that bothers me the most and should you guys too!

Cheers!  :drinks:
« Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 06:22:34 pm by theGOAT »