Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Little Katie – Unreliable, Disorganised & Comtemptible Comms  (Read 26736 times)

29 review(s) for x Little Katie x (27 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
30 review(s) for Katie Skye 94 (28 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

vw

Anyway, I don't know much about the South West (is it a punting desert?)
No not at all, the SW have our fair share of good ones !

think the Plymouth boys have even found a great one jbjolie , now that's saying something !

Naughty Slut Soph
Hollielove
English Rebecca
Beth
Sweet Sexy Sophie
 :rose:

More mature

Busty Lola
BJannie

Not English but good punts

Angelina
Agnus
Lilly4you (Polish Lilly)
Bristol Blonde GFE
Petite Sophie
Dagmara
Lara

The list goes on ..... :lol: :rose: :lol:
« Last Edit: November 02, 2015, 10:48:41 am by vw »

Offline lostandfound

Commiserations Mr B. It's tales like this which encourage me to steer clear of forum darlings.

Offline Roth

No not at all, the SW have our fair share of good ones !

think the Plymouth boys have even found a great one jbjolie , now that's saying something !

Naughty Slut Soph
Hollielove
English Rebecca
Beth
Sweet Sexy Sophie

More mature

Busty Lola
BJannie

Not English but good punts

Angelina
Agnus
Lilly4you (Polish Lilly)
Bristol Blonde GFE
Petite Sophie
Dagmara
Lara

The list goes on ..... :lol: :rose: :lol:

Well said, VW.   :thumbsup: You took the words right out of my mouth.  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

vw

Well said, VW.   :thumbsup: You took the words right out of my mouth.  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Was literally,. roses and all  :yahoo:

That's not forgetting the outcall babes that I try and share !

Offline Roth

Was literally,. roses and all  :yahoo:

That's not forgetting the outcall babes that I try and share !

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline hooper567

Mr B I find your insensitivity staggering....

I feel sorry for you....

+1

Offline lostandfound

Didn't there used to be a long running thread full of fluffy darlingness devoted to another well known SW provider? Is LK the spiritual successor to Bath Babes?

Lz-129

Well you can strike one of those non English girls of the list from the new year unfortunately

vw

Well you can strike one of those non English girls of the list from the new year unfortunately
Which ones going now ?  None of the O/C girls I hope !

Should have scrubbed Slut Soph to think it was her last day the other day ! Oh Shit !

tonibell99

Should have scrubbed Slut Soph to think it was her last day the other day ! Oh Shit !

Another week I think, she finishes up on Nov 6th

fatfucker

After trying several times to arrange a meeting with LK over approx 6 months I gave up.  I was also messed around with cancellations a couple of times by NSS too last year so gave up on her also!

It clearly states 3:03pm for the picture on my twitter too.

External Link/Members Only

Lz-129

O/c girls?

vw

After trying several times to arrange a meeting with LK over approx 6 months I gave up.  I was also messed around with cancellations a couple of times by NSS too last year so gave up on her also!

In no fan or not a non fan here just don;t like fluffy, but appreciate the truth.

Well in the interest of honesty,  I can also change my time zone to US Pacific time to then do a screen shot and it shows 3pm.  Either you are being malicious or have wrong time zone set up on twitter.  If I changed to Arizona would show 4pm.

Offline PLeisure

I wonder if that's something to do with whether the feed is routed via California for some people, UK for others?
No idea, just curious that the same message is displaying with two very different timings.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2015, 01:13:14 pm by PLeisure »

vw

O/c girls?
OutCall like Dominos, delivered to the door Sophia/Ella/Morgan

cockneybstrd

I wonder if some of our more CUNT STRUCK members would like to comment further now or are they just going to keep rimming this PRO.

fatfucker

In no fan or not a non fan here just don;t like fluffy, but appreciate the truth.

Well in the interest of honesty,  I can also change my time zone to US Pacific time to then do a screen shot and it shows 3pm.  Either you are being malicious or have wrong time zone set up on twitter.  If I changed to Arizona would show 4pm.

My local timezone is actually set at UTC, nothing malicious going on here!

vw

My local timezone is actually set at UTC, nothing malicious going on here!
On twitter or pc/phone ?

fatfucker

PC is set to UTC, phone is set to GMT (& BST automagically)

vw

PC is set to UTC, phone is set to GMT (& BST automagically)
Thats odd, have been experimenting and can get tweets to change times on screen shots.

fatfucker

In the interest of fairness after doing some more digging prompted by VW, whilst my PC was set locally to UTC there is also a timezone setting hidden under twitter profiles (Settings > Account > Timezone) which was indeed set to PST and overrides the timezone set by my PC.

The photo does now show 1003pm for me also.

vw

In the interest of fairness after doing some more digging prompted by VW, whilst my PC was set locally to UTC there is also a timezone setting hidden under twitter profiles (Settings > Account > Timezone) which was indeed set to PST and overrides the timezone set by my PC.

The photo does now show 1003pm for me also.
Thought so, Imagine Mr B has the same setting, but that was only one of the things that upset him.

Offline Sparta Prada

I think Mr B is absolutely entitled to air his views, after all this is what a review site is all about.

Recently I had a girl cancel on me for the third time, and though I was miffed on the 3rd occasion that she had done it at least she got in touch with me first on each of those 3 occasions rather than me finding out otherwise. And gave a plausible reason on each occasion why she was cancelling. When we finally met up, the first thing she did was sit me down and was incredibly apologetic about the 3 cancellations, ending it by saying she was going to make the wait worthwhile!

Despite not knowing him, Little Katie should have been much more respectful to Mr B and sent him a private message giving him more details of exactly why she was cancelling on him yet again. If she had done that I don't think Mr B would have posted this, and may have been inclined to give her another chance. If I have interpreted the third cancellation correctly, Little Katie was relatively vague on the reason why she cancelled on him, all it does is give him the impression that she doesn't give a shit about him.

Salt

.....  If I have interpreted the third cancellation correctly....

SP there were only two cancellations....

Both with notice,  plausible explanations and apologies...

Storm in a teacup if you ask me....

:hi:

Offline hooper567

Didn't there used to be a long running thread full of fluffy darlingness devoted to another well known SW provider? Is LK the spiritual successor to Bath Babes?

Yes it's become apparent provide good service and it really annoys the majority!

Offline smiths

Yes it's become apparent provide good service and it really annoys the majority!

What a load of old bollocks, the OP got bad service hence his negative review, that's what honest punters on here do if they so wish. :rolleyes:

Salt

Classic case of tall poppy syndrome...

cockneybstrd

Really Salt?

You can put it down to that if it makes you feel better. Just like many other members of the forum would put your defence of her down to the fact that your cunt struck for a whore.

Would I be interested in booking her nope as I dont think she is fit.

Do I resent the fact she is popular and has a gaggle of sycophant followers who if she shit on a plate would lap it up and say thank you not at all.

What I see here is that Mr Brightside put up a review which was negative of your favourite socket and you didnt like it and got on your trusty stead and came running in to defend her when she is obviously a big girl who can quite easily come on her and articulate her reasoning for canceling twice on the OP.

Anyway stop being such a side salad and if she wasnt your favourite socket would you be riding around defending her ?

Offline lostandfound

Seems more like LK has her fanboys who will hear no ill spoken of her.

Offline punk

No actually....

I like and admire her but I know that it's just fun!

No way she interested in my fat old ass...  :unknown:

Only your wallet.

Salt

Really Salt?

You can put it down to that if it makes you feel better. Just like many other members of the forum would put your defence of her down to the fact that your cunt struck for a whore.

Would I be interested in booking her nope as I dont think she is fit.

Do I resent the fact she is popular and has a gaggle of sycophant followers who if she shit on a plate would lap it up and say thank you not at all.

What I see here is that Mr Brightside put up a review which was negative of your favourite socket and you didnt like it and got on your trusty stead and came running in to defend her when she is obviously a big girl who can quite easily come on her and articulate her reasoning for canceling twice on the OP.

Anyway stop being such a side salad and if she wasnt your favourite socket would you be riding around defending her ?

It is not in question Katie cancelled twice....

Which she apologised for and tried to make up to the OP..

My tall poppy syndrome comments were to highlight the fact that when a popular WG "fucks up" she is disproportionately sanctioned compared with a less popular WG who makes a similar error..

it's pure social dynamics...

As evidenced by the personal nature of the attacks on my comments...

it's ok... I know you can't help yourselves...

cockneybstrd

Nah its just because I think you happen to be a  socket struck melt

Salt

Nah its just because I think you happen to be a  socket struck melt

you are entitled to your opinion...

as am I...

Offline smiths

Whereas you have brown nosing WG syndrome which manifests itself by crawlers defending and some even trying to undermine the honesty of a credible punter who dares post a negative review of one of the crawlers fave WGs. :rolleyes:

On here honest punters can post negative reviews of ANY WG they have punted with or made a booking with which the WG has not honoured for whatever reason. Its clear you don't like that when it comes to this WG, its a case of tough shit, this IS a punters forum, it ISNT a brown nosers forum, you can find them elsewhere. :rolleyes:

James999

you are entitled to your opinion...

as am I...

The problem with your "White knighting" her is that Admin tends to ban the pro$$ie as a result, bet she'll love you  :sarcastic:

Why not just let her speak for herself instead of trying to be a fucking hero on her behalf  :dash:

vw

The problem with your "White knighting" her is that Admin tends to ban the pro$$ie as a result, bet she'll love you  :sarcastic:

Why not just let her speak for herself instead of trying to be a fucking hero on her behalf  :dash:
Hidden Image/Members Only

Salt

Whereas you have brown nosing WG syndrome which manifests itself by crawlers defending and some even trying to undermine the honesty of a credible punter who dares post a negative review of one of the crawlers fave WGs. :rolleyes:

On here honest punters can post negative reviews of ANY WG they have punted with or made a booking with which the WG has not honoured for whatever reason. Its clear you don't like that when it comes to this WG, its a case of tough shit, this IS a punters forum, it ISNT a brown nosers forum, you can find them elsewhere. :rolleyes:

Mr B sorry to hear that you were cancelled twice...

At no point have I attacked the OP...

He is entitled to his negative review...

I merely pointed out that if he had his booking and had anything less than a repeat of his first booking would he have been happy?

His only error was in the timing of certain twitter posts which have been shown to be a mistake on the OP's part

cockneybstrd

At no point have I attacked the OP...

Mr B I find your insensitivity staggering....

I feel sorry for you....

The thing is Salty my old china. I thought what Little Katie's excuse was reasonable and could see why she cancelled. I think what others including myself have an issue with you is they why you have conducted yourself.

When a poster pointed out your dont know these as 100 per cent facts you didnt like that when someone pointed your views might be clouded as you see her almost every week you didnt like that. If you cant see you have a conflict of interest in this issue then I am surprised. You can put it down to your syndrome and all but I dont see anyone reveling in her downfall or anything of that nature.

just a lot of posters thinking the way you have behaved is that of a white knighter
« Last Edit: November 02, 2015, 03:22:37 pm by cockneybstrd »

Salt

ok maybe one little pot shot...

I apologise...

Offline lostandfound

ok maybe one little pot shot...

I apologise...

There is also IMO something of the notion of gourmet punting about the defence of LK mounted by her followers on this thread, which I think is utter BS, as is this lanky flower amateur psych. It's just punters and a WG the same as it is the world over.

Salt

The thing is Salty my old china. I thought what Little Katie's excuse was reasonable and could see why she cancelled. I think what others including myself have an issue with you is they why you have conducted yourself.

When a poster pointed out your dont know these as 100 per cent facts you didnt like that when someone pointed your views might be clouded as you see her almost every week you didnt like that. If you cant see you have a conflict of interest in this issue then I am surprised. You can put it down to your syndrome and all but I dont see anyone reveling in her downfall or anything of that nature.

just a lot of posters thinking the way you have behaved is that of a white knighter

Of course I'm biased...

But no one else has had the balls to stick up for her because they are afraid they will be set upon by the "pack"

just quietly I'm chuffed to have both Smiths and James999 coming after me...

And as for my conduct...

I believe that I've behaved in an adult manner (mostly)

Offline fitasfuck

Fully agree. Just to clarify, I am nobody's white knight! I happened to be Katie's cherry popper on AW last year (my pre-UKP days) but haven't seen her since despite that being one of my top punts. I had booked to see her last Wednesday but got cancelled. Was I disappointed, yes very (as I lost out on the non-refundable hotel booking I had done for post punt as it wasn't an overnighter) but was I harsh or nasty, no (I didn't even mention this to her). As I have said in my previous post, the OP is entitled to his review but below are my thoughts. I would have dealt with it slightly differently but we all have different thresholds of acceptance!

It is how we deal with people who we believe have wronged us, despite offering an apology, that is important. It takes courage to apologise & is not a sign of weakness! It is the 'intention' or 'motive' behind a person's act that matters & as long as there is no malice involved, I would err on the side of giving them the benefit of the doubt.

It is not in question Katie cancelled twice....

Which she apologised for and tried to make up to the OP..

My tall poppy syndrome comments were to highlight the fact that when a popular WG "fucks up" she is disproportionately sanctioned compared with a less popular WG who makes a similar error..

it's pure social dynamics...

As evidenced by the personal nature of the attacks on my comments...

it's ok... I know you can't help yourselves...

« Last Edit: November 02, 2015, 03:48:50 pm by fitasfuck »

Offline lostandfound

Fully agree. Just to clarify, I am nobody's white knight! I happened to be Katie's cherry popper on AW last year (my pre-UKP days) but haven't seen her since despite that being one of my top punts. I had booked to see her last Wednesday but got cancelled. Was I disappointed, yes very (as I lost out on the non-refundable hotel booking I had done for post punt as it wasn't an overnighter) but was I harsh or nasty, no (I didn't even mention this to her). As I have said in my previous post, the OP is entitled to his review but below are my thoughts. I would have dealt with it slightly differently but we all have different thresholds of acceptance!

It is how we deal with people who we believe have wronged us, despite offering an apology, that is important. It takes courage to apologise & is not a sign of weakness! It is the 'intention' or 'motive' behind a person's act that matters & as long as there is no malice involved, I would err on the side of giving them the benefit of the doubt.

There's clearly something about LK, like Bath Babes before her in the SW, that is a magnet for a certain kind of punter!

Offline Roth

There's clearly something about LK, like Bath Babes before her in the SW, that is a magnet for a certain kind of punter!

+1. :thumbsup:  Never seen the attraction myself. :lol: :wacko: :wacko: :lol:

Offline The_Don

Good post.

Seriously chaps, she might be pretty and a good provider but anyone would be pissed off being messed about with bookings like that.

Anyway, I don't know much about the South West (is it a punting desert?) I'm surprised that so many punters are willing to wait months to see a prossie. Not criticising just making an observation.
+1

I never understand bookings that far in advance. I've booked Xena a few days in advance (once).

Other than that I punt when I feel the need. That sometimes   with only a few hour thought and notice.

I book to my requirements and if I can't book with in the time frame that works for me. I look elsewhere or don't punt

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

I've booked her for June 15th 2018, the hotel for the outcall hasn't been built yet, that way I save on the deposit.

Offline Steve2

Hopefully LK will learn that it's not good to fuck up her source of income

Sorry to hear about you being fucked about MrB

Offline hooper567

SP there were only two cancellations....

Both with notice,  plausible explanations and apologies...

Storm in a teacup if you ask me....

Had my fair share of cancellations with Katie and never felt the need to post negative comments. I seem to remember being promised an appointment in June by Katie only to lose out because she forgot she had promised the London crowd the same, one of whom was Mr brightside.I got an apology and another date to see her so all was good. Yes she can be disorganized but I think a family crisis is more than a good reason to cancel regardless however late in the day. Yes I am bias in my support for Katie having enjoyed her company on many occasions and I have got to know her well enough to know she doesn't cancel lightly. Sorry Mr brightside you felt the need to post a negative review especially as I believe Katie is being genuine but good luck anyway.

cockneybstrd

Of course I'm biased...

But no one else has had the balls to stick up for her because they are afraid they will be set upon by the "pack"

Salt can you show me where she was attacked over this in this thread. Why did she need someone to stand up for her ? I cant see any attack on her previous to her contribution which was then followed by a one slight dig...

The rest has really been about your contributions

Salt

Salt can you show me where she was attacked over this in this thread. Why did she need someone to stand up for her ? I cant see any attack on her previous to her contribution which was then followed by a one slight dig...

The rest has really been about your contributions

Well Mr B basically called her a liar re the tweet; but this has been resolved...

I fully acknowledge that I've probably just made it worse however it just seemed unfair so I got involved...

Of course Katie can stick up for herself; she's an adult but she's not really in a great place at the moment so I stuck my oar in...

:unknown: