Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: scottish marie glasgow  (Read 1561 times)

4 review(s) for scottish marie (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

bigbell

ttp://www.adultwork.com/2652817 or External Link/Members Only+ - Get QR Code

was struggling to get a suitable appointment today, and i stumble onto scottish marie profile, gives her a bell and she tells me in the g51 area i get a booking and she tells me street number, make a booking,short notice so make my way over, lve been in this street before, i know at least 4 working flats so im a little bit worried its someone ive been before and the pics are fake,worry over its not a flat ive been too, she txts me buzzer and i get in, im shown into a room and informed she will be in shortly, nice big flat.very clean with a double bed,2 leather sofas and still plenty room

she enters the room, paperwork given over, she leaves, and comes back in seconds, she asks if i want a massage , yep so massages my back and legs, slightly touching my bum and sack, much to my liking, she knew this so continued to do so, turns round and she starts to strip, cannae wait to see these boobs, pants off first, nice shaven pussy, then she struggles to get the boobs out, they are massive and firm, her profile said natural, but they looked fake as they didnt droop, but as she rubbed the against my face they felt natural, nipples got bigger and bigger, she liked that,then starts dfk, asked if oral with or without, took the owo,and gave her some too, sticking a couple of fingers  into her moist pussy, she then asks if want a fcuk, wee bit doggy,reverse, then me on top, gets me all the time, lies down and she cleans me thoroughly, chats away then i get dressed, still chatting and as i get closer she starts kissing again as she shows me out.

£60 pound for half hour, i was in for 45 minutes , could have been in longer if i wanted.no rush

4 review(s) found for scottish marie linked to in above post (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative)

JazzMan

« Last Edit: October 22, 2015, 08:05:23 pm by JazzMan »

bigbell

not sure jazzman

her legs were thinner,
boobs about right
tummy too big
but it is the same flat

mavgoose

She sounds and looks like she'd be worth a punt.

Just the 2 or more girls in the flat making it dubious for me.....

However , looks like a good big ride.
May be tempted.

Offline dougal

Seen her months ago at short notice seem to  remember rotting teeth

JazzMan

I never know if you guys are being sarcastic or if you just like fucking grannies.
I'm completely lost.

Offline David1970

Her profile says 49 years old which means she is at least 59 years in real years.
The photo is a horror, her gut is a major overhang, fat legs, tell me no one is paying food money to fuck that.

Offline seeker

You have to think
If some punter is willing to pay these
Clapped out old grannies good money for a shagg
What sort of state must they be in :hi:
Low self esteem maybe
Or not enough confidence to shagg
The hot young honeys..

bigbell

You have to think
Low self esteem maybe
The hot young honeys..

or maybe we just want something different to whats on offer at home? :hi:

JazzMan

You have to think
Low self esteem maybe
The hot young honeys..

Low blow man.
This site is for having a go at other punters.
If it's not your thing then just leave it at that.
Good luck Bigbell.

bigbell

She sounds and looks like she'd be worth a punt.

Just the 2 or more girls in the flat making it dubious for me.....

However , looks like a good big ride.
May be tempted.

sorry mate, if i misled you, there are at least 4 different flats in the same street

bigbell

Low blow man.
This site is for having a go at other punters.
If it's not your thing then just leave it at that.
Good luck Bigbell.

cheers jazzman,

sill granny chasin :hi:

RandyF

sorry mate, if i misled you, there are at least 4 different flats in the same street

Loki's review from May, suggests it's a brothel and they try and ply you with another granny if the main attraction is busy/knitting/emptying her commode.

Offline David1970

Bigbell are you play a game,  to see how few hookers it takes to get to a total of 1000 years, when you add up there ages. If you count their real age you will get there quicker, a lot quicker.

bigbell

Bigbell are you play a game,  to see how few hookers it takes to get to a total of 1000 years, when you add up there ages. If you count their real age you will get there quicker, a lot quicker.

been ther done that :P

mavgoose

No , I got that , was the

"".. im shown into a room and informed she will be in shortly, ..""

That suggested it was a brothel , technically.