Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Olivia Rose (ex Olivia Maxes Angels) - Mayfair - Lovely GFE (£250)  (Read 8603 times)

6 review(s) for xxxOliviaRosexxx (4 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Magicalstory

My second review (but of my very first punt). 

Things were a bit of a blur as this was my opening punt so some details are sketchy. N.B. I booked Olivia before I had come across UKPunting.

Details
External Link/Members Only
also External Link/Members Only
1 hour £250
Incall in Mayfair, London
Tiny, sexy, pretty blonde, toned figure, around 5'3", 34DD?
N.B. she duos with Lia Amelia (External Link/Members Only) and Molly of London (External Link/Members Only) among others.

Comms
Solid, I called her and booked. No issues there. I had just had a cancellation on my first punt and was wondering what to do when Olivia text me about moving our session forward. I know now that this kind of unsolicited message is a no-no for most punters but it saved my bacon. I called her and took the opportunity to visit her in the late afternoon by tube. She asked me to get to a certain point near Green Park and then call so she could guide me towards her place. She responded quickly and professionally throughout.

Venue
It was a very busy area in Mayfair. Safety wasn't an issue. She had to meet me at the door to the street (I waited a minute or two while she came down the lift) and welcome me in, guide me past the doorman (who didn't seem to blink an eyelid but who looked like he knew damn well what was going on) and take me up the tiny lift. It's a big building and we then had further to walk before we got to her room. There was a big bathroom with loads of mens toiletries. Good shower. The room itself was functional and clean.

Appearance
Olivia's photos are accurate and she has an amazing figure. She is blonde, pretty, petite, fit and toned with curves, soft skin and a naval piercing. Her breasts are enhanced and her figure is amazing. I found myself stopping and staring. She smiles a lot and she's quite cute. Definitely a good looking, young woman with a hot body who looks after herself. I'd say mid-20s.

The meet
I was clearly nervous and Olivia responded to that by keeping the conversation going, taking things really slow and leading more. I was offered a shower and she took the cash. The FK was sexy and I enjoyed the OWO. There was RO too but I think I was too nervous to get that right! She let me take my time kissing and touching her body. This went on for a while until she asked if she should put the condom on me. Olivia did everything I asked for, was positive, pleasant, patient and we tried a few different positions. I could tell she was doing her best for me and I had a great time. I think she tightened herself on me (Kegel?) in missionary (but with her bum in the air) to secure the win. I never felt rushed. No clock watching and she had her full attention on me throughout.

We spent the rest of the time resting, chatting and she can definitely chat. She's good to talk to. Fun, open, confident, smart. I was thinking it would be nice if we could start a second time but sadly the hour was up. I showered while she played with her phone and she walked me out into the London sunshine with a kiss saying it'd be great to do it again sometime.

Overall
She got me through my first punt and clearly tried her best for me. I like her, would recommend her and I would see her again. I think it'd give a much better account of myself if I went to see her now though! From reading through the forum I think many would say £250 is a lot for a punt but I wanted the first to go well and wasn't disappointed at all, especially as she has such a great figure.

ClarkeOfTheCourse

ClarkeOfTheCourse

In fact, I've just looked at your recent post history and am suspicious that you are on the take

Offline Magicalstory

Whaat? A bit shitty to call someone out like that isn't it? So come on then. What's your problem?

ClarkeOfTheCourse

First, you post a review for one girl then suddenly remember your first ever punt and write about that? Hmmm, ok.

Second, she solicits you to arrange a booking? Did she also tell you what to put in the review? Are you getting a discount next time? Or are you that jayahmed guy on her AW profile who leaves fake feedback and generally writes like a WG?  :lol:

Olivia text me about moving our session forward. I know now that this kind of unsolicited message is a no-no for most punters but it saved my bacon

Offline Magicalstory

First, you post a review for one girl then suddenly remember your first ever punt and write about that? Hmmm, ok.

Second, she solicits you to arrange a booking? Did she also tell you what to put in the review? Are you getting a discount next time? Or are you that jayahmed guy on her AW profile who leaves fake feedback and generally writes like a WG?  :lol:

Is that all? That makes no sense. I had two laidback type GFE experiences and then realised I wanted some rampant sex where the woman did all the work. That third one with Anikassecret was brilliant so I wrote that one first.

On the second if I had wanted to somehow protect the working girl I wouldn't have mentioned the text at all. I had just had a cancellation from the first girl I booked and was stuck somewhere off Edgware Road with a burning desire but no plans. That's why I didn't mark her down but always why I warned the community.

Anything else?

Offline hendrix

I saw her in a duo quite a while ago when she was at Maxes. Apparently the agency hadn't told her it was a duo booking. She seemed a bit pissed off about that which is probably fair enough,  however, service wise,  whilst I knew she was going to be too vanilla for me, I found her very mechanical. I booked her because her body looked damn fine, and it was.. Not an ounce of fat. But, not one to repeat for me based on that punt.

SuitedandBooted

Totally agree with Hendrix, that was my experience when I met her during her agency time. Looks so hot but the attitude is wrong. And at £250 an hour you can get a lot better.

tommy1970

I saw her at Maxes and she is fit. Like Hendrix, the service was mechanical though and she left me cold. At £250 she is well expensive and there are many better in terms or service although not many that are as fit. Tamara Tease would have been just as fit and much dirtier but I think she is no longer around.

Peterpack

Hmmm, not sure what to make of this thread :)

ClarkeOfTheCourse

I'll summarise for you: 1 positive from a punting virgin, 3 tending towards negatives from more experienced punters
« Last Edit: October 11, 2015, 12:31:32 am by ClarkeOfTheCourse »

Offline Magicalstory

I'll summarise for you: 1 positive from a punting virgin, 3 tending towards negatives from more experienced punters

Loool, I can't argue with that summary! It was my first punt afterall and not that long ago either. I'm guessing my view of a successful punt will be markedly different as I progress. The good news (for me at least) is that my punting life has gone from strength to strength since. My next review will follow shortly - another cool, sensual, vanilla GFE before I decided my requirement was earth-shakingly hot sex  :wackogirl:

Offline brown101

Anyone seen her recently?...last review I can find is from 2015!

marksmith5351

Wow that’s a lot of airbrushing

Offline volboy2

I saw her in a duo quite a while ago when she was at Maxes. Apparently the agency hadn't told her it was a duo booking. She seemed a bit pissed off about that which is probably fair enough,  however, service wise,  whilst I knew she was going to be too vanilla for me, I found her very mechanical. I booked her because her body looked damn fine, and it was.. Not an ounce of fat. But, not one to repeat for me based on that punt.

I had a very similar experience with this girl. Decent body, bad service

NotThePrimeMinister

Brown101, I have just reviewed her:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=202190.0

Not an experience to repeat IMHO.